At what age did you grow out of religion?

At what age did you grow out of religion?

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (219x298, 19K)

12 and became religious again at 20

I've always been an atheist. Never needed a reason to be religious.

Even though I went to a Catholic elementary school I was never religious, it was always boring to me
Seeing how retarded other atheists are makes me wish I was Christian but no matter how hard I try I just don't buy it
Maybe I should try paganism

Attached: 1511073241262.gif (499x427, 231K)

We had the very same thread yesterday

15 then became religious again at 23

Never. The human capacity for magical thinking is a long evolved tool for insight into the workings of super-complex phenomena.

Even before germ theory of disease. People knew not to cough on or make out with sick people. Did it matter they didn't have the details down? Or did their superstitions serve as a net positive given the current environment?

This is that thing where they indoctrinate you and make it so that you can't face life without being high on religion. Weak people always come back to it because they're not mature enough to deal with complex issues without it telling them what to think. Like when they let the Amish go live in the human world for a while and decide if they want to be normal or Amish, and they always decide to be Amish because what's out there is too much to take in and they're not properly prepared; they are actually intentionally anti-preparerd in order to keep the cult going, and this happens to some degree in all religions. It's a good thing that low IQ and EQ people go back to religion because if they lack the ability to think of consequences or to empathize, at least the fear of hell will keep them from committing crimes. Keep begin good sheep.

I was 14, I'm embarrased about that now

This

>implying Nietzsche was a fedora

Attached: disgust.jpg (620x400, 55K)

>they indoctrinate you
>can't face life
>Weak people
>not mature enough
>happens in all religions
>low IQ and EQ people
>the ability to think
>sheep
lmao stop being a living stereotype

Attached: 715ZDC+Yy7L._UX385_.jpg (385x385, 17K)

Came here to post exactly this

How can a grown man believe in a God that cares if we fap or not?

Attached: Richard_Dawkins_Cooper_Union_Shankbone.jpg (266x333, 20K)

12ish and I've been trying to become religious again since around 21

saw this yesterday. this is a slide thread. Sage this shit.

saw this already. not a real thread. please sage and help protect the integrity of this fine japanese permaculture board

When I joined the CIA and started glowing in the dark.

At what age did you rediscover it?

Attached: Creation of Adam.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Have you found your inner self yet?

I became a Zen Buddhist about 5 years ago.

Attached: 8E7B31C1-B29E-4EE7-A8A8-522D1A0F3DE1.jpg (199x253, 10K)

I dunno, before I was 14

Modern Age

>buddhist
enjoy cucking yourself

When I was a kid and was forced to enter a church on a Sunday.

I was never religious. My father is atheist.

Adults should consider baptization again, cleansing their youthful sins and moving forward as clean men.

14 or 15 as some sort of intellectual rebellion. Reconnected with religion at about 25/26.

Attached: Quotmayhem+guyquot+no+he+is+the+quotburzum+guyquot+that+killed+_9471584297a632c3ac412db3a03eed89.jpg (208x206, 6K)

12yo atheist, 14yo agnostic 18yo theist

The more you understand of the world,the more you see that this world is actually designed way to well for act of randomness.
God exists, not idea if it's jahwe,allah or swiatowid,but he does exist.

Also stop using nietzshe as excuse for your mental laziness.

Atheist at 12. Believer that all people who bring a child within 1500 feet of a church should be slapped with felony aiding and abetting to child abuse at 30.

Rulebreaking spam thread

Attached: Sage.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

came here to post exactly this

I wish. What I've found has been a pit of black pills and alienation from my friends and family. Checked btw.

Why are you posting a picture of Nietzsche? He was the exact opposite of a nihilist, the death of God was a remark of woe not one of applaud. Fucking retarded tumblrite faggot, you remind me of my stupid 15 year old version so suck a chode and suffocate on it.

>grow out
No one knows what you're talking about.
You speak in vague idioms because you are a faggot.

Grew into it at 18, but grew out like 3 years later

Christianity is the most meme religion, particularly eastern orthodoxy

I never grew into religion in the first place.

Attached: 1534450277126.gif (600x600, 2.38M)

>Used to go to Church and pray etc until I was 14 because of fear
>If I didn't pray before bed then bad things would happen
God was my fucking boogeyman.

nietzsche was about 50 in 1889 when he realized the truth of all religions by experiencing tat tvam asi and kundalini metanoia

Attached: quote-happiness-is-the-feeling-that-power-increases-that-resistance-is-being-overcome-friedrich-niet (850x400, 50K)

OP never said he was a nihilist

Belgium is not a real country. Your argument is invalidated.

Attached: REMOVE_MIGRANT.jpg (1500x1000, 360K)

Attached: 0afc422efa3aa2df25af052259ba2eb0.jpg (640x640, 25K)

I never grew out of it 100% - but I had my dark moments of "agnosticism" and I cringe at myself for it.

The mere idea that THE CROSS pisses so many of you off, with the millenia long jewish visceral hatred for Jesus.....it's a 100% pure ether signal...

It's pretty simple. Sort of "zoroastrianic" shit - good vs bad, that Mazda shit.

Good - cross
Bad - kikes

Bye.

P.S.. congrats to "white" amerimutts for willingly letting kikes circumcise them. Top notch. But hey, as long as you have your F150 and a burger at the drive in.

Attached: 33rd-deg-elder.png (333x421, 256K)

kwatz and gassho

Attached: 15807353.jpg (250x250, 49K)

I guess with Islam you don't really have a choice, huh