TRUMP ON TWITTER: "I MAY GET INVOLVED"

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1033339636343549952
>IT'S HAPPENING
realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2018/08/22/despite_comey_assurance_vast_bulk_of_weiner_laptop_emails_never_examined.html

Attached: 1529028884333.png (850x480, 529K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/
rt.com/usa/435796-dccc-bots-software-propaganda/
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/peter-strzok-personally-hand-picked-the-3000-emails-to-be-examined-from-weiner-laptop/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump what is happening

IT is happening

Trump is going to get his hands on Weiner's laptop and read the e-mails one by one live on Twitter

Attached: IMG_1380.jpg (1191x656, 134K)

Attached: 487b9423773509a1dcfe54ec5f8d21dedff94193af5736e337fabbf51b9bb009.jpg (500x500, 43K)

Attached: MFlynnJR.png (600x515, 146K)

>This Goy spoke of this very subject!!!!

This Fucker is on point!!!
Why doesnt he have more exposure?
>mix sam hydes comedy with GloomTubes happenings, multiplied by Molymemes philosophy and mind and Mel Gibsons love for JewCrushing and God....
Now all that crossed with posidan style news and music.

>strategically names the jew
>targets Satanist elites
>hates zionists
>lots of deep redpills that jog your mind
>every episode of his live streams have DINDU news or other rapefugee anti white news to wake up the normies
>good music
>posidan shouts him out
>names the A.I. nigger tech

Live 1/2
youtu.be/Fp0Li75G4V4

Live 2/2
youtu.be/4f0x7vtUOEg

>CHN for the win.....

Attached: 1535187862960.jpg (539x405, 35K)

bump

Wait, so your dumb president just watched FOX News again and then retweeted their claims or what lol

nice self ad

>yfw Night of the Long Knives and Glass all in one

Attached: PURGEMODEACTIVATE.gif (500x270, 872K)

>trump says "I may get involved"...
>...for the 4th or 5th time

>IT'S HAPPENING...
>...for the 4th or 5th time it's not

Trump fucked up with Sessions and Rosenstein, and fucked up with Mueller. Every extra day that Trump allowed Mueller to keep going increased the chance of "obstruction" if Trump fires him/them.

If Trump took action when a series of events were triggered (sessions recused, Comey's response to being fired, Rosenstein's response to Comey being fired, Mueller hired, etc.) then he would probably not be in this mess.

But after more than a year of Mueller's fuckery, there are too many threads being pulled for Trump to fire him without a BIG fight, which is unlikely because Trump was already afraid of a much smaller fight.

If Trump ran away from a Jr High bully, why would he suddenly pick a fight with the High School bully? Trump has shown no courage in this fight (if you can call it that) and there is no reason to believe he will ever have the balls.

Trump talked a good game. Told us all about the things he would do if he were president. Now that he's president he still just complains on Twitter that someone needs to do something.

Pathetic

>"Despite me doing nothing for 1.5 years and allowing this shitshow to continue, I may have to do something!"

Sure thing, captain Faggot

He’s waiting until the Dems use the last of their ammo.

Hint: they only have about a week left.

Calm down everyone.

Remember that Anthony Weiner was taking cock-selfies with his 7 y/o daughter in the background.

This is why that particular investigation is being treated as CP-related.

Legally speaking, he was making and distributing cp.

They dropped this all way to early and jumped the shark. This all was meant for the midterms.
That’s what a desperate group of moron faggots do when they’re running out of things to sperg about.

that would be glorious

Attached: winstonchurchill.jpg (250x400, 21K)

Attached: 1508705759143.png (400x333, 91K)

youre claim is the inspector general is lying or what lol?

>too early
Really?
They can spend weeks and weeks talking about all the indictments and pleas and verdicts.

They can conflate those things with Trump for weeks. Then we are in the final stretch of midterms.

Democrats/MSM found enough ammo to take them through the midterms, while also suffocating any positive news or message he tries to send.

No, the dems did not use their ammo too soon, and Trump appears to be Too afraid to do anything

are you even aware President Trump has the power you BTFO your worldview with the whiff of a pen?
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/

Attached: Screenshot_20180825_184941.png (783x303, 37K)

>Trump has the power, you mere mortal!
Trump has A LOT of powers...that he is afraid to use.

Trump is afraid to fight, you faggot. Trump thought that he could negotiate his way through this. He thought at some point decency would win a battle here or there. And he's been wrong.

The deepstate is not going to give up just because Trump COULD do something to BTFO them. They will keep kicking Trump's ass daily until he ACTUALLY does something.

Trump has been to afraid to fight, so the smart money is on the deepstate

>your worldview
WTF?
I'm more conservative than you will ever be, and part of Trump's failures is that he is too liberal.

What in the actual fuck are you talking about with "worldviews" ?

>its scared

Attached: 579224f24321f1f9148b9fa6-640-480.jpg (640x480, 44K)

YES! The people want to know

>tonight on 'get comfy with uncle drumpfy.'

Dump it all..You know one of the many who will be in her emails, but i want the Haiti dirt

Attached: 1532458559786 (1).png (861x1052, 316K)

>that he is afraid to use
that's a really weird idea user. doesn't really sound like him does it.

apologies, your post was too boring to read and I jumped to conclusions

Frazzledrip

Remember that picture of hillary sleeping on a ping pong table at comet ping pong in DC?

>"I feel sure that we will soon be getting to the bottom of all of this corruption."
He knows.

Thinking of this tingles my wiener

He's always known. Who do you think has been dripping info out to the Sara Carters and John Solomons of the world?

rt.com/usa/435796-dccc-bots-software-propaganda/

Democrats have hired 42 "Battlestation" propaganda merchants to shill for this next election. Are you guys ready?

>someone doesn't agree with me
>it must be on the "other side" and scared
No, I just haven't become retarded by Qanon or @drawandstrike (Mueller is secretly working for trump!)

Trump has the power to fire sessions but is afraid.

Trump has the power to fire Rosenstein but is afraid.

He has the power to fire Mueller, but is afraid.

He has the power to declassify plenty of incriminating documents, but is too afraid.

Meanwhile you keep jerking off to fantasies about what Trump COULD do (but won't).

Hillary will never be arrested, and none of the people 2-3 levels below her will ever be arrested, because Trump is afraid you fucking faggot

All this fake Russia investigation shit is just to scare trump away from going after them.

>he's always known!
How many times do I have to explain to faggots, NO ONE HAS BEEN ARRESTED!

What good does it do to "know" of criminal activity if nothing is ever done?

>crimes have been exposed for 2 years
AND NONE OF THE PEOPLE COMMITTING THOSE CRIMES HAVE BEEN ARRESTED!

We are witnessing the biggest criminal cover-up in world history, and faggots on here think that we're winning.

ALL OF THE CRIMINALS WILL ESCAPE JUSTICE.

That isn't winning, it's losing

yeah what ever became of that? cleary 2 people and maybe a baby sleeping on a pong table in confirmed CPP but absolutely no context and unknown source

>Hello, Hillahry.

>Welcome to your new home.

>You should have handed over the e-mails, Hillahry.

Attached: 1534508307392.gif (600x453, 169K)

Been ready, user. They’ve been here for almost two weeks now. Anons have been breaking down their tactics.

They’re definitely not at fighting strength yet, but theres a shitload of them so they can easily fuck things up in a hurry.

Attached: CFC7AB81-52E2-4C99-98BC-F689114ED19F.png (1497x1394, 1.02M)

Pfff the brutal anal rape of children is perfectly normal. The Romans staffed their bath houses with child sex slaves for the purpose of brutal anal rape. It has been scientifically proven that the brutal anal rape of children does no lasting harm and is beneficial in most of cases.

Pedophilia is just a sexual orientation and if you are not for the brutal anal rape of children you are a science denying bigot.

Attached: 1534802762106.jpg (697x599, 136K)

Clarify the existence of the now 45,000+ sealed indictments and the random announcement in January 2018 of it henceforth being known as anti slavery, anti human trafficking month for no apparent reason whatsoever.

I’m sure there’s a reasonable explaination, but absolutely no one has supplied one yet. Actually, come to think of it, no one has said a word about it at all. Not one word. The indictment number continues to grow.

It’s kind of a big plot hole in the Nothings Actually Happening argument narrative, no? What’s that all about?

Attached: 7EE103D7-3F64-44FF-9C30-714451F45A7A.jpg (331x412, 43K)

Oh ok its because his son was in the picture, not because he was sending pictures of his dick to a 15 year old?

Do they even have a voice left to screech about how afraid Trump must be in order for him to say these things? Like, they haven't screeched themselves mute yet?

>muh 6 gorillion sealed indictments
You going to spread that meme like the Holohoax, Schlomo?

ZERO INDICTMENTS
ZERO ARRESTS

>but Q said...
Q is a psyop.

>but Trump said...
And he isn't doing anything. Wake the fuck up.

>Trump is going to get his hands on Weiner's laptop and read the e-mails one by one live on Twitter
I can only imagine

>Watching that Maddow dude on tv
>Suddenly there is the standard station warning
>Loud and clear: "Now a message from your President Donald J Trump".
>Dimly lit, but cozy. Fire place is roaring....a golden retriever is asleep in the corner of view
>He starts reading the emails one by one on paper, and tossing them into the fire as he is finished.
>Airwaves have been essentially hijacked by the POTUS, and there is nothing that can be done by any of the MSM.
>At 10 pm, he stops reading and looks right at the camera...his face in high definition 4k inches away. "Time for your kids to go to bed. . This program is rated M.
>States he has hand selected some of the best emails.
>Finishes by midnight, has a sip of bourbon on ice and tells the viewers "Have a great evening, and don't do anything too crazy"
48 hours later
>Democrats slaughtered in streets
>Many missing & presumed dead
>Some have fled the country
>The smart ones checked into GITMO on their own.

Attached: most smug trump ever.png (432x464, 226K)

He's not gonna do anything. He's too much of a fucking pussy.

>(You)

>calling me a jew for asking a legitimate question
>shrugging off a list that’s easy to verify state by state as meme tier conspiracy
Whewlad. And Im no heeb, turbo nigger, you’re just a paid lefty keyboard warrior with nothing to back up their horseshit but ad hom attacks and overly abused buzzwords.

Kill yourself.

Attached: 76991CDC-1ADF-4276-A2CA-F6E1D8F0E364.png (2048x1536, 2.75M)

My penis can only take in so much blood.

>you don't believe in muh 6 gorillion indictments, therefore you are not only a lefty, but you are actually getting PAID to post
So much wrong with your schizophrenia. I'm more conservative than you will ever be, and while I am technically working (and thus getting paid) it is because I am a dogsitter with 6 dogs currently staying with me.

If none of your 6 gorillion sealed indictments become real in 2018 will you realize your error?

2019?

2020?

Just for your own sanity you need to place an expiration date on all the conspiracy bullshit. At a certain point a sane person accepts that they believed something that was false.

Just like with the "Mueller and sessions are secretly taking down the deepstate" theory, if Trump fires Sessions and none of these arrests have happened then clearly it was a BS theory
>sessions was fired as AG so he could be the lead prosecutor!
No

So pick a date for when your 6 gorillion sealed indictments become real, or suffer from mental illness forever

They project all the time, so this does make sense

Nothing could ever be comfier

Attached: 944B1023-5793-4421-A778-E3E0E9AE4C8B.jpg (714x712, 102K)

They can spend weeks talking about things that have zero effect on the presidency, things that trump himself set them up to talk about

>trump is afraid to fight
Pure projection

is this guy saying he's a stupid kike who thinks pizzagate isnt real?

and he thinks he should be taken seriously?

TRUMP IS GONNA DROP 9/11 TRUTH

>post yfw anti trump and fake news gonna be on overtime to try to protect their masters

Attached: 1526933905329.jpg (704x756, 80K)

>pure projection
Which is why after more than 1.5 years Trump is still afraid to fight.

Attached: 1514897205823.jpg (1287x458, 99K)

Where was pizzagate mentioned?
Schizophrenia

WE WERE RIGHT
WE WERE RIGHT
WE WERE RIGHT

The rest of America should either suck our cocks or join us.

>Mueller and sessions are secretly taking down the deepstate
Nobody believes mueller is going after the swamp. Also did you ever consider if trump fires sessions congress wouldn't vote for anyone he picks? They'll just stall until trump finishes in 2020, poofta.

If this was 15 months ago, I would be hopeful that Trump could clean up the DOJ and FBI and investigate Obama, Comey, Lynch, FISA abuse, McCabe, Page, Hillary, Huma, Seth Rich, Laptop e-mails, Private Server.....

but it's late 2018 now, Trump refuses to fire anyone, Strzok wasn't fired from the FBI until about 3 weeks ago, he should have been fired back in February 2017

i gave up on Trump a long time ago

>President of the US is cleared to see absolutely everything
iiiiiiidiot.

Weiner had CP on his laptop color me surprised!

>Trump is afraid to fight
Either bait or retarded

bump for justice

Name one (1) thing he's done to combat the swamp besides shitposting on twatter.
You can't.

>nobody believes...
Hello new friend. Summer started late for you, yes?

For the last year Jow Forums was DOMINATED by an army that patrolled every thread 24/7 and spammed "Mueller is /ourguy" and called everyone a shill if they didn't go along with the "sessions and Mueller are secretly taking out the deepstate".

LITERALLY EVERY THREAD for an entire year, and you say no one here believes that? Have you been on Jow Forums for a fucking week?

It's the fucking theory/psyop that killed Jow Forums

Holy fuck go lick Merkel's clit while some Muslim gives you a pig roast, we don't need more dumbasses in the conversation.

Fire side chats are back baby

This.

People who should've been fired/arrested over a year ago are just now being fired or still have their job.

Trump WOULD NOT have won in 2016 if we all were told that he wouldn't even start to fix any of those problems in his first 2 years.

No arrests?
No wall funding?
No mass deportations?

It's like Trump WANTS to lose in 2020...

>ignores the other point I made
People see through the mueller is ourguy bullshit and call those shills out. You obviously didn't read the replies to those retards.

Not bait; not retarded.

Not only does Trump not take any direct actions himself, he doesn't fire the people who refuse to take any action.

Trump WILL NOT fight the deepstate. He's part of the 0.001% and would rather be a rich fucker living in deepstate-controlled America than to see his wealth evaporate by doing the right thing and GETTING JUSTICE FOR AMERICA.

Trump is insisting on peace, and will roll over every time for the deepstate as long as they keep things peaceful.

He is afraid to fight. He would rather surrender without bloodshed than stand and fight for what is right.

Trump is a fucking coward

>you obviously didn't read...
No, faggot, I most certainly read.

10 people calling me a shill, one person agreeing with me, and 10 people calling that person a shill.

Maybe in the last few weeks it's gotten better, but for a year there were 10 Mueller shills for every 1 person willing to call them out.

newfags on Jow Forums

Attached: 953a21491b1bf776f1f1d6ec48c05a9cdf7cd1a21759d8088fde70da050d7ef4.png (743x813, 337K)

So given the stuff you guys are talking about here, don't you think it's possible that maybe he was just full of shit from the beginning? That he lied about the evidence against his enemies, that the investigation is actually legitimate, etc. That maybe he really is a corrupt, inept asshole?

>No real people could possibly disagree with my worldview! They are all shills/newfags!

hahaha its soo tasty

Attached: dd.png (1086x747, 967K)

Trump has certainly broken some minor laws, done some white collar crime. Sorry, nobody is squeaky clean in Jew York high life.

But he's nothing compared to the criminals who have broken laws IN government to hurt America.

Was Trump just a lying conman to get elected? Maybe. I've had to deal with that possibility as it's become clear he won't fight the deepstate.

He's still better than Hillary, but a massive disappointment

>He's still better than Hillary, but a massive disappointment

And I can sure understand that sentiment. Some people were willing to go with the devil they didn't know rather than the one they did.

But now that it's no longer a choice between Donald and Hillary, all you're left with are his own shitty words and actions. At least he's really, really funny to watch.

before he was arrested peter dalgish leaked the video to the darkweb of hilary and huma cutting a nepalese kids face and sipping the blood

Attached: 301.jpg (1136x1624, 287K)

Attached: 302.jpg (1190x1650, 374K)

Attached: 303.jpg (1233x1505, 262K)

whats the "sensitive" but unclassified attachment
"comey's testimony is inaccurate"
"somebody was trying to bury this"

Attached: heswithher.png (800x533, 361K)

fake, gay, sleep
lets get this thread down boys

Attached: 1535118389248.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Why did Trump not drain the swamp yet?
Why is Hillary still free?
Why are the pedos not arrested yet?
The Answer to all of these questions and probably some more is the same. Trump just can't. Right now. Think how this would play out. Let's assume he lifts the hammer on next friday. He would give the left and the media a free pass to portrait him as a felon, a criminal who just tries to damage his political opponents and distract from his "treason". Thats what it would look like if you like it or not. Everything so many patriots worked and died for would be gone. forever. That's the reason "it" didn't happen yet.
This is a game of chess. Trump does his move, then (((they))) and so on. The only difference between both sides is, that Trump is a master chess player. He put such deliberate pressure on them and forsees every possible move and already knows his counter moves to that. He already knows that all paths lead to the same goal. He knows he will win. Q posted a famous chess match between Capablanca and Marshall, where the game was decided early even if it did not seem so.
The moment the Russian hoax is finally gone is the moment when the storm begins.
Trust Q.
Trust Trump.

Attached: UnsubBB.jpg (905x3511, 597K)

>whats the "sensitive" but unclassified attachment

Attached: 1529871656785.png (1156x645, 1.25M)

Yes that ship sailed about a year ago, Trump is at a stale mate .

>They can spend weeks and weeks talking about all the indictments and pleas and verdicts.
Are you familiar with fables like Chicken Little or the Boy who Cried Wolf? They've been going on about variations of impeach and indict for near 2 years now, nonstop. It's just background noise now.

Attached: 1535138995381m.jpg (707x1024, 85K)

>the smart money is on the deepstate
kys, bootlicker

Attached: 1535055410697.gif (376x278, 2.86M)

Looks like we got a kike here, do you not know how to post faggot?

This

>We are witnessing the biggest criminal cover-up in world history, and faggots on here think that we're winning.
Every day, more people become aware of the coverup. Even the fake Q larp serves a purpose in showing normies the shit the deep state gets up to. Eventually enough people will be aware and pissed off that the justice department will have to choose between acting or watching angry mobs burn everything down.

Attached: 1535041164679.jpg (215x234, 9K)

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/peter-strzok-personally-hand-picked-the-3000-emails-to-be-examined-from-weiner-laptop/

Attached: handpickedevidence.jpg (1473x1732, 210K)

shitposter in chief

Attached: 1446075695212.jpg (460x460, 27K)