I know alot of you guys like this girl streamer because she sung Erika on stream once

I know alot of you guys like this girl streamer because she sung Erika on stream once
Today she responded to the statement "Soon there will be no germans in germany left" with "Who realy cares ... i dont realy care , whatever ... i dont prefer germans over someone else."
clips.twitch.tv/GrotesqueAverageCrocodileWutFace
Are white women worth saving at this point, Jow Forums?

Attached: CqJnUNCWcAATFED.jpg_large.jpg (1274x1274, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
livestreamfails.com/post/8479
twitter.com/AnonBabble

all the problems in the modern world start from women

So?
Women are mentally submissive, she just needs a strong German bf to show her what's up. Don't be such a bitch.

forget about her. she's already too far gone and probably got a boatload of STDs.

she should get raped to death by niggers "to payback for things that happened". dumb fucking whore

dont' worry Forsen will defend her, by offering his pussy ass.

>there's no such thing as white genoncide!
>but soon this one race of people will be completely gone!
>so? Who cares? We're all one race: the human race.

You're only like a third of the way done with this. Imagine how bad the second half of this existence is going to be.

She sung a song to get attention, whats your point?

All the good germans died 50 years ago. She's not wrong.

>plastic tits
She's a fucking AW polluting Twitch, hope she dies in live

This is how pretty much everyone in eastern europe would respond to that

>all the problems in the modern world start from weak men

Attached: tuff guys.jpg (3110x2073, 843K)

>Who realy cares ... i dont realy care , whatever ... i dont prefer germans over someone else.
I don't like germans either, if you don't want to keep your homeland, good riddance.

>>but soon this one race of people will be completely gone!
>>so? Who cares? We're all one race: the human race.
implying I care about a race that refuses to care for itself

its not about forgetting her
its more about the fact that she seemed pretty redpilled before
just makes you think how many public figures that you thought had the right mindset are actualy cucked

would actually watch a video of that

Attached: 1382351404938.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

it's funny how she says that while her boyfriend has (one of) the most racist communities on twitch

>krauts still not responding to posts that germans did this to themselves and their refusal to act means they deserve their fate
keep pretending she supports WG, she doesn't, she just has given up hope that germans will ever be more than the cucks they are now.

like a true swedish knight would

I expect nothing less from a cut smelly whinny paki boi who faps watching his uncle and cousins fuck the communal goat when he visits

>she seemed pretty redlilled before
Why? Because she knows the lyrics of Erika?

That's a very neutral apathetic answer, maybe just trying to dodge the banhammer, twitch has a very strict TOS nowadays.

This.
She just seems blackpilled more than anything.
Krauts are spergs and act like one sentence out context makes her anti-white.
You krauts should meet American women if you want some perspective over how much worse it could be.

On forsens stream she rolled the "n" and "r" in snickers on repeat when she offered him one, knowing well chat would start spamming the nigger emote
for example

I prefer taking drugs over fighting for a suicidal people. If some right winger can get me pussy I'm motivated, but I haven't heard one such offer before. So why should I care, I'd get nothing out of saving my own people but a good feel. I can also achieve good feels without making myself a target for the opinion police

You are not thinking this through. Why are women allowed to cause problems?

I'm sure she didn't just do that for attention

>Are white women worth saving at this point, Jow Forums?
no, wamen never were. they proved throughout history they are traiterous since the beginning within all races and if you believe in the bible, since Eve

left to right, 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
roll for your spirit soi

Attached: 1490569026300.png (646x595, 280K)

>Are white women worth saving at this point
You're being melodramatic about a twitch streamer. If it helps, there are times I don't think white people are worth saving in general. But a view like that is short sighted and ignorant, because you're not even thinking about the white children who have no say in what their future is going to be like.

Roll

This. and watch how fast these retarded cucks blame it on men. An absolutely worthless treasonous gender, women, but they hold no responsibility for their actions.

Jow Forums is filled with roastie shills.

>no dylann roof
shit image

Rollingggg

Her bf is swedish twitch streamer.

oof

Attached: 1483542982196.gif (300x182, 1.82M)

Who really cares?
I don't. I prefer everyone over Germans.

>liking streamers

Attached: 1485099510055.jpg (522x386, 30K)

Attached: ClIWsMrUoAEjsCw.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1534, 290K)

roll the sissy boy.

i wana cuck forsen so bad

funny how you prefer to live here then. get the fuck back to your shithole then

Germany is my shithole

Even the most normie tier psychologist will tell you women are much more agreeable than men.
The things she's saying isn't her own idea or conclusion. She's just parroting her goverment propaganda.
The sad truth is that women rarely think for themselves.
There is even evolutionary reasons for that.

Are you being paid to raise her profile with fake outrage?
Some rando saying something isn't politics.

her bf is swedish so..

>Give women the right to vote
>They ruin the world in only 100 years
Pretty impressive

Attached: chv89d7yfg.jpg (460x276, 30K)

Women were never capable of thinking for themselves, and how they think has never been relevant.

Women are fine the way they are.

Attached: 2138U490845.png.png (500x522, 131K)

All titty streamers are degenerate. I hope she gets raped by a pack of Afghanis

>Nina Vagina
dat name tho

>Are white women worth saving at this point, Jow Forums?
Majority of white women voted for Trump.

Stop falling for the Jew meme that white women are our enemy. They cherry pick dumb leftist whores. Most women barely even have a political opinion, they simply don't think about the big picture at all. They absorb their opinions from people around them.

Stop pretending that Jow Forums is the worlds center of debate. It isn't. It's an anime imageboard. Nobody outside of virgin losers give a fuck. This site was sold for like two million dollars. If Jow Forums had that much influence, it would be a lot more organized and owned by a huge corporation with many employees.

>swede
Ah so she's already doing the Blanda up with a muslim?

>people gotta pay for things that happened
So I a Czech have to pay for her mental problems and her self-hate right? So Germans can push this multicultural bullshit on me because someone did something bad. Wow what a bitch. I hope some nigger slices her throat in the street so she can feel that she is paying back. What a cunt.

>people are gonna pay back for things that happened

I just running water alone is enough payment. Think of all the great things that white people have done that other ethnicities take for granted.

To be honest, germans caused both world wars, they continue to instigate the death of europe and its time for them to just die already.

roll

Well, germans are the cancer of Europe so that's a good thing

>"to payback for things that happened
Like, say, a "toll" of sorts?

Roll

Fuck off Arab

She's a fucking woman, did you expect her to have a mature understanding of the subject? ALso why do you give a fuck about some random roastie's opinion? It's like caring about the opinion of a child.

fucking cuck

But she has to say that.

If she said the opposite, Twitch would deplatform her.

Attached: Alex Jones.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Why do they all have such long necks wtf

Why do you even care? Societies evolve anyway and even if it evolves a bit differently than you want it will be interesting anyway.

never forget livestreamfails.com/post/8479

>she says something you don't like
> so you punish her by making her more famous
haha, idiot.

The only way to stop this is to develop online political boycott groups... but it's a risky and difficult process.

They're evolving for their vegan and onions diet, easier to reach the leaves

Women are whores.

>Today she responded to the statement "Soon there will be no germans in germany left" with "Who realy cares ... i dont realy care , whatever ... i dont prefer germans over someone else."

what she's saying Hans is that she craves the American cock

Attached: radical apu.jpg (637x504, 69K)

>it will be interesting anyway.

It will be interesting to some people, horrible for others.

The trick to being a responsible human is to keep your descendants outside of the "horrible" category.

and she would be arrested
also the american army airforce might or might not firebomb her city

You know that's nonsense and even whites can fuck up horribly see WW I & II for example.

Women are often childish, naive, short-sighted, selfish, and stupid --- even the "smart ones" (not withstanding the rare one who will surprise you.)
As such, they should be ignored in political matters.
Their voice and opinions should be limited to affairs of the household.

if there is no germans in germany anymore maybe germany is gonne stop trying to take over the world lmao

>You know that's nonsense and even whites can fuck up horribly see WW I & II for example.

What about it is nonsense? It's not.
In fact, I assert that they (whites) are fucking up horribly right at this moment... And that is the topic of the thread.

>12 y.o. argues politics

I agree for the most part. No doubt women are evil and subhuman in many ways. However they are only given power by kikes and weak men. We need to deal with all of these parasites when the time comes.

Attached: 0839849082490.jpg (409x612, 55K)

What do you expect from a German girl that lives in Sweden and "earns" a living playing fucking video games for thirsty nerds? There are plenty of aware females out there, but you aren't going to find them in Sweden or on the cancer known as Twitch.

The idea is to shape the future to benefit yourself not cuck out and accept your destruction. There is no moral superiority in allowing your existence to fade.

LMAO at 1:28-1:40 of that video. Love David Duke

Attached: 023984092384.png (750x730, 104K)

How does she still have a platform after doing that?

Attached: 1484292530643.jpg (927x857, 345K)

>There is no moral superiority in allowing your existence to fade.
Given our History there actually is for Germans

Well that's hard to see that for somebody who doesn't think complex social problems are simply explained by IQ-tests and you think most muslims aren't (secretly) in some jihad against the place where they live.

first post worst post

Start with yourself then you pathetic limp wristed faggot. German history is no worse than any other fucking countries.

>German history is no worse than any other fucking countries.
All of Europe disagrees

found the roastie

Are you white? Do you understand that nonwhites are racist against white people?

Attached: 23423546.jpg (220x312, 15K)

Yup! I found that most were actually very decent people. IRL that is, not from some article on the web.

>m'roastie

found the mgtow faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

women are only as bad as men let them be.

men can change their attitudes, women are basically just NPCs.

Attached: beady.png (200x200, 35K)

this
Don't drag other people down with you
The idea is to continue your peoples existence and not let your nation be conquered by foreigners. Whether they are muslims or have low iq doesn't matter.

>I know plenty of nice darkies
Yes, but do you understand that nonwhites are racist against white people.

There is a totally natural bias in their head that makes them dislike people who are of a different race. Do you acknowledge that?

Germany died in 1945. She is just resigning herself to accept it.

Yeah but it's easier to blame women, jews and niggers.