*Sips Lutefisk*

>*Sips Lutefisk*

Attached: se2n7p90c7i11.png (1268x900, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-39325206
cnn.com/2018/02/01/health/fired-pregnant-parenting-strauss/index.html
nber.org/papers/w14969
law.yale.edu/system/files/documents/pdf/Intellectual_Life/Stevenson_ParadoxDecliningFemaleHappiness_Dec08.pdf
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1516394081322.jpg (324x480, 46K)

Put her on the list of people who aren't getting in once Norway is a Caliphate

Norway is pretty white escape Oslo

>rights as a woman
Women don't have rights in the USA?

>*teleports behind you*
>nothin personnel kid

Attached: Anders-Behring-Bre_1954262c.jpg (460x287, 32K)

Just looked at this person's twitter... HOLY FUCK pic is definitely related. All it fucking talks about.

Attached: 1525572130913.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

It always starts with the capital.

Third world countries why do you talk and know so much about America? I know jack shit about Norway except that its a frozen irrelevant shithole with no historical relevance.

muh abortion
muh abortion muhfugga

Kek

you dont drink lutefisk you absolute fuckhead.

This is her twitter bio:
When they go low I usually go high, sometimes lower. Often likes animals more than people. #LGBTQ #Resist

damn, did you actually get triggered by a fucking libtard tweet?

peak mutt

damn, did you actually get triggered by a fucking misverbalizing of lutefisk ingestion?

She is a racist bigot who fears diversity and doesn't want to leave 90% white Norway which has racially segregated their minorities into no go zone cities separated from the rest of Norwegian society that most people avoid.

She would hate the diversity of the United States and is a disgusting racist bigot who should be dropped into the South Side of Chicago or Detroit so she can learn her lesson and understand that diversity is our greatest strength!

Leftists: white countries that don't have any niggers and jews are so much better.
Also leftists: don't be racist!

Doesn't matter, she is going to give away her universal healthcare and womens rights anyway when the oil runs out and the shitskins outbreed the whites

To be fair, i would also not want to move to america but for very different reasons.

>make comment
>get thousands of retweets
>famous for one day in libtard world
>become irrelevant again
>tweet the same shit again for attention whore purposes

>#Resist
>In Norway
>Roasties from OTHER COUNTRIES are getting upset over Donald Trump
wew

I don’t think any country wants feminists to come anyway. It’s not worth the hassle.

Norway has tougher abortion laws than the US.

Attached: abortNorway.png (607x122, 16K)

Attached: hmm.png (922x626, 46K)

i-im not t-t-trigggered u r

based

muh perceived abortion rights
muh perceived abortion rights muhfugga

>muh free shit
>muh strong wahmen

Why do Europeans equate liberty with getting shit from the government?

Denne tispas opinion is approved by Dagbladet. She is marching to the beat of officialdom while thinking she's edgy. I bet 100 kroner she has no opinions that differ from CNN narrative.

Attached: 599703451.jpg (800x800, 36K)

God, why do we live rent free in so many irrelevant people’s heads? Some fucking whore in Norway is crying about our great president and country in her spare time. Feels so fucking good. If you’re not an American I don’t even think about you.

Attached: EB58A6B8-7557-4325-B6E8-526946E0340E.gif (432x480, 3.51M)

abortion is legal in every state

Paid maternity leave
Affordable childcare
Access to abortion
Etc.

spill it, toothpaste

>Norway
>3rd world
God damn if I had a button that would kill every American, I would push it a thousand times over.

This why are european liberals so raysis ?

>Put her on the list of people who aren't getting in once Norway is a Caliphate
You're confusing Norway with Sweden. Sure Norway isn't exactly great when it comes to this shit either, the only northern european nations which aren't cucked is Finland, Iceland, and the Baltic countries. All of Scandinavia is cucktopia. But Sweden... Oh man.. JUST

Because the US inserts itself into politics across the world. Your country does something our govt doesn't like, guess what, sanctions up the wazoo and your economy crashes.
Look at what the US did at that council on breastfeeding. Singlehandedly derailed everything because they've got Nestle's cock up their ass.

Paid x
Free x
Affordable x
Free x
Guaranteed x
Paid x
Free x
Free x

These are wymynss rights $$$$$$$$$

Attached: 2.png (500x375, 37K)

>frozen irrelevant shithole
Hahahaha the conservative tears.

"Happiness report: Norway is the happiest place on Earth"
bbc.com/news/world-39325206

It's still legal to rape and murder your wife-property in the USA. Women have to walk the streets in constant fear of being sexually harassed by roving gangs of handsome white criminals.

Check out The Handmaid's Tale, it's pretty much like that. Women have had to endure this pretty much since forever. It's deeply ingrained not only in our culture but in men's biology as well to mistreat women. It goes back hundreds of thousands of years and is seen across disparate cultures in every social class.

That's why we need feminism. The future is female.

but how wud u push it 2nd time?

Attached: 469.png (314x184, 43K)

sso there are almost as many norwegians living in america as there are norwegians living in norway. interesting..

What's up with liberals and "hard pass" recently?

Except they don't have silly restrictions that make it so you have one abortion clinic in a whole state and have to pay $500+ because it's not covered by your insurance.
De jure access and de facto access aren't the same thing.

>Happiest place
>Most conservative / white nation

Yeah no shit lol

>the oil sheikhdom of Norway
yeah let's see who's talking shit when Norwegian oil runs out

nigga we too poor to even have immigrants what the fuck are you talking about

>welfare is a right

I've drink fisk does that count? It's like fisherman's friend in a vodka.

why do modern womens rights today basically amount to safety nets and welfare checks?

>hard pass

Why are the obsessed with things being hard?

They pay for it through taxes. The main difference is that they can't be fired or constructively dismissed for having a child like in the US.

>Demflag admits xir would much rather be a bull prepping cuck than an alpha
And no one was surprised

I wonder what's truly hiding behind that makeup.

How is having access to affordable sex-specific medical care "safety nets and welfare checks"?
You really have drunk the corporatist kool-aid.

>men also pay more taxes / work more

What if we just cut taxes and the women can pay themselves by saving up their cheddar, that way men and non-feminists dont have to send their taxes to things they wouldn't spend money on otherwise

They're that poor kid who stalks the cool kid table and eat our scraps after we leave. They know all of our stats like our batting average even though we don't know their name. They masturbate at night at the thought of us even talking to them. I'd almost feel sorry for them but they're so gross and creepy.

what makes it not affordable? condoms and BC are wicked cheap - youd have to be retarded to not be able to afford them

or you could go without sex...shit thats free.

or hey you could save your money like everyone else does - they work and then save money for expenses they want to use. everyone does this.

>Because the US inserts itself into politics across the world.
You really believe this, don't you? Tell me.. how has the US "inserted itself" into Norwegian politics?

This is what happens when you don't have guaranteed maternal leave:

"Despite these advances, pregnancy discrimination remains widespread. Between 2010 and 2015, nearly 31,000 pregnancy discrimination charges were filed with the US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, according to the National Partnership for Women and Families. In 2017, $15 million in settlements were paid out for pregnancy discrimination charges filed with the EEOC, a similar figure to the amount paid in previous years. Research from 2014 shows that beyond the 31,000 pregnancy discrimination charges, a far larger number of women were denied requests for simple accommodations such as more frequent breaks, time off for prenatal visits or less physically demanding duties."
cnn.com/2018/02/01/health/fired-pregnant-parenting-strauss/index.html

The US is the only developed country that does not have guaranteed maternal leave.

They think that German Marxism and French Feminism come from America and blame us for their people gobbling it up

I am in the Arctic, like 4000 people town, like 350 km north of the Arctic circle, like if you are not white you need to take vitamin D, Arctic.
There are now suddenly 100s of negros popping up. They look like American Negros but they are not.

Because women in the US, apart from slaves, have never been deprived of any rights aside from the right to steal from men.

I doubt she is the type Trump is talking about.

Highly educated people that make a lot of money are more interested in moving to a place with lower taxes, they can afford to pay for their own health insurance so for them its not an issue.

>everyone else with a gun
niggers. She wants to stay in her 99.9% country. I don't blame her.

Lol no those Somalis are ten times the nigger than the ones here

>muh women's rights
Please stay where you are. We have more than enough of that ilk already.

This is a retarded argument. People will never stop having sex and it's possible to get pregnant while on chemical birth control and using condoms if the condom breaks.

Many women (teenagers and low-wage workers) cannot afford a sudden $500-1000+ expense and it makes financial sense for the state to fund the abortion rather than pay tens of thousands of dollars in WIC and other benefits over the course of the hypothetical child's life.

How did women and men survive without all of these essentials for thousands of years?

Women were happier in the 1960's when none of these things even existed lol

Did you miss the part where they couldn't fucking vote until the 20th century? Where marital rape was legal and there was no no-fault divorce?

>They look like American Negros but they are not.
There's no such thing as an "American Negro". They're from Africa. I prefer to call them "Basketball Americans".

If you can sip lutefisk you're about to have several problems occurring at one time

>Be brazilian girl living in Norway (not me)
>Cut off your fingertip on a bread making machine.
>Run for the amazing norwegian healthcare system with your finger in a bag.
>Show your finger to the nurses while almost fading out due the lost of blood.
>Get a fucking band Aid.
>Wait for two and a half hours until some doctor come to see it.
>Your finger in the bag is already more than dead and cant be placed back.
Also, Stefan Molyneux has made his cancer surgery in USA because the technique in Canada was too primitive and he would need to wait for months.
Dont need to talk about the universal healthcare in my country. It exists, but only niggers use it because no white person is dumb enough to risk his life in there.

Attached: NorwegianNigger.jpg (468x280, 64K)

Most of the US pays less than European countries in taxes. Only in places like New York are you taxed to death.

her children won't have those subsidies, so it's not much of an argument

Collectivism was more popular when you literally needed it too survive. But then the men of the west built a world so comfortable that people were able to start abandoning it in favor of degenerate individualism and childish egoism.

>universal healthcare

You still pay for it retard. Every week you get paid you pay for it

I don't know if you've taken a history class but life sucked for everyone except the upper class until about 1920. The economic system we currently have requires regulations like guaranteed maternity leave.

Also
>Women were happier in the 1960's when none of these things even existed lol
Source?

I don't follow Norwegian politics closely; are they planning on rolling back those protections?

No.

You get a gun to protect yourself from the violent rapists wandering through your society. Most women in Europe should rapidly acclimatize to the idea of not being able to go out alone. Soon they won't be safely, and then they won't be legally.

>This is a retarded argument.
Yes, we all know your argument is retarded.

how does happiest place on earth refute the point that its a irrelevant?
other than having a small white population with an economy thats propped up by oil/gas exports (50% of their exports), what does norway have?
im sure its a beautiful place to live and would be amazing to live there if i knew the language; but they are a small fish in a big pond and it may not stay like it is there for much longer

no tax money

This is the girl i talked about.

Attached: AnotherNorwegianNigger.jpg (1277x716, 122K)

In America you can shoot your rapist.
In Norway you are supposed to bend over and make him feel at home.

Attached: 1532390494777.jpg (1280x1156, 351K)

>despite not having "guaranteed" maternity leave only 30k cases of "pregnancy discrimination" were filed in FIVE FUCKING YEARS
>in a country of 300 million
>15 million dollars paid in settlement meaning hnless everyone was paid 500 dollars (lol) that not every case of firing was actually discrimination and maybe Shaniqua should wait before getting knocked up and complaining about how working the grill hurts ger feet
Typical commie thinking all rights come from the government, socially inept retards incapable of making social contracts without big daddy government standing on your side if the table with a gun to the other party's head.

The Paradox of Declining Female Happiness

nber.org/papers/w14969
law.yale.edu/system/files/documents/pdf/Intellectual_Life/Stevenson_ParadoxDecliningFemaleHappiness_Dec08.pdf

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

>The economic system we currently have requires regulations like guaranteed maternity leave.
You're not talking about the US. That didn't happen until Clinton.. and "guaranteed maternity leave" does NOT mean PAID (even after Clinton's Family and Medical Leave Act).

Wow, such cogent counterarguments. I abandon all my points, for I am most obviously incorrect.

>Did you miss the part where they couldn't fucking vote until the 20th century?
So what? They either vote like their husband, and if they are not married they vote the way the television tells them (i.e. the jews), they don't have a vote either way in meaningfull way

>Where marital rape was legal
The low rate makes this a non-issue, we have about 5-8 of those kind of rapes a year. And some of those are in the gray-zone, meaning the wife is making it up to fuckover her husband

>and there was no no-fault divorce?
This is good, it reduces the reproductive fitness of both the women and the man in such relationships

*slits cunt's throat*

Attached: dualcolt45_BAS.png (448x433, 261K)

No one wants this ugly roasty
whore coming here

She sounds like a lazy sow who wants to live off the state. Not the type of person that the US is interested in attracting.

You are.

It's only because women entered the workforce and diluted the labor market

>I don't follow Norwegian politics closely; are they planning on rolling back those protections?
we will simply not be able to afford them with the changing demographics, and the brown majority will not see any reason to let any of the taxes go to benefit white women and white children

If she was a productive person she could make far more in the US. But she's admitted she is a pathetic welfare leech.

>norway
hahahahaha aka sweden-lite. foh.

nber.org/papers/w14969

Attached: happinessgender.jpg (448x302, 83K)