At this point the Trump supporters are simply meme-ing, right? There's no way you people could actually be this deluded...

At this point the Trump supporters are simply meme-ing, right? There's no way you people could actually be this deluded. You know he's going to prison, right?

Attached: 1535215023164.jpg (630x630, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/alex-jones-accused-sexual-harassment-racism-anti-semitism-article-1.3848193
youtube.com/watch?v=2HYo17qJSlA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1510538216759.jpg (1284x598, 283K)

Attached: 1532351321088.jpg (1327x866, 592K)

Why would I not? Because a corrupt Marxist witch hunt meant to undermine the president told me to?

It's clear to anyone with a brain what this all is, especially considering these same people never blinked when Obama destroyed Libya, ran guns to Mexican cartels or weaponized the NRS against conservatives

Attached: 1505038489517.jpg (888x1024, 262K)

Attached: 1509629631594.jpg (935x1024, 829K)

Attached: BAS_MAGA3 the search for Keeping America Great.png (773x821, 299K)

Based

Newspapers can't enforce their opinion pages with the rule of law and your tax dollars.

>witch hunt
How is it a witch hunt when people all around the Orange Buffoon are going to fucking prison. I'm not either for Trump or against him, but what you're arguing makes no fucking sense

Attached: 1507479153755.jpg (1287x1691, 501K)

>they don't even know I am colluding with the Russians to steal the election and they'll never ever find out abo-"

Attached: 1535059196168m.jpg (1024x596, 104K)

JEWS GONNA LOSE

Attached: 1507568010742.jpg (3780x3024, 3.75M)

>Trump supporters will be chanting "LOCK HER UP!" as Drumpfie is perp walked across the white house lawn in handcuffs
lmao

Former Trump voter here, i cant believe i was so stupid

For what? His attorney getting the equivalent of a parking ticket?

> 25 years of investigating Hillary.
> Found nothing that can be put in front of a judge.
> Crowds chanting "lock her up" over hatful fantasies.
- But somehow confessions and solid evidence against Trump is a witch hunt.

Attached: Hillary Clinton.jpg (1080x1440, 219K)

Beautiful.

Same, feels bad bro.

Why not use a real flag?

>solid evidence against Trump
and what evidence is that, memeflag?

People have been put in prison for what she did with the server. Day of the rope for all leftists when? We'll note that the "crimes" they're investigating aren't even related to Russia any more.

>The mental gymnastics required to equate tax fraud, campaign finance violation and bank fraud to a traffic ticket
Cool attempt to minimize it as well, keep chanting your MAGA catch phrases, surely that will make everything better!

Attached: 1527365543567.gif (2000x800, 540K)

You have to admit it's a bit more than a parking ticket.

>Why not use a real flag?

It has stains that need removing.

You're all going to die.

To get a warrant in the United States, you have to show a judge PROBABLE CAUSE that a crime has been committed. The FISA warrant did not do that. Probable cause isn't a hunch or a gut feeling or anything like that. It has to be tangible and real. The information used to get this FISA warrant was not. For example, one of the key tenants was that Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russians. Even after he "flipped" Cohen is saying he has NEVER been to Prague.

So you've started investigating with NO CRIME.. and you're searching for EVERY CRIME because Sessions did not put any limitations or constraints on it. That is a "fishing expedition" .. or in other words, a "witch hunt".

What I find odd is people who think there was Russian collusion now that Cohen has flipped. Cohen said he flipped because Trump "scared" him when he said what he did at the meeting with Putin a few weeks ago. There is only one path that makes sense:

- Cohen wasn't as close to Trump as some want to believe.
- There was no Russian colllusion or Cohen would've been "scared" long ago.

They're going to prison for things completely unrelated to "collusion" which is what the investigation is supposed to be about. Any presidential campaign ever is going to have people who worked in finance who could be charged with tax evasion.

BUT HER EMAILS! HER FUCKING EMAILS!

Attached: muh emails.png (487x659, 87K)

>65 years in prison if he doesn't do a deal
Hell of a parking ticket, friendo

So are you, or are you under the delusion that you're immortal?

I bet if they investigated you they'd discover tax fraud. :) I hope you paid sales taxes and every purchase you did online even if the store didn't collect.

>campaign finance violation

A big stretch

Based image, cheers

I'm sending these two posts to my Senator, Adolph Hitler, for the LULZ!

Attached: image.jpg (640x884, 59K)

They are the same people who said Obama could do nothing wrong when he didn't do anything he said.

Now we got

>no wall
>no healthcare
>no end to the wars
>no swamp draining (except for my cabinet)
>no muslim ban

No nothing

Attached: 1d89c92dd6b05e56ddee4e531f76c8c0.jpg (300x400, 19K)

lol, I actually got a check from the IRS a few days ago because we paid too much in taxes and required a refund

That's just the way Mueller rolls.

solid shitpost op and imma let you finish, but people need to remember that Alex Jones has complaints filed against him by former employees for Alex continually referring to his male employee as a "Beefcake".

nydailynews.com/news/national/alex-jones-accused-sexual-harassment-racism-anti-semitism-article-1.3848193

Attached: Today.jpg (305x406, 24K)

Those emails were illegal to keep on a private server. This is an actual crime which people have been arrested for in the past. There is no precedent for using personal funds to pay someone for a non-disclosure agreement. I do wonder, however, if Obama could survive such scrutiny. I hope Trump gets a group of right-leaning lawyers to comb through Obama's life.

Lol you fucking idiot sales taxes is done at the state level, not the IRS. If you didn't pay your sales tax you are committing tax fraud. You're going to jail!

>no healthcare
McCain

>no end to the wars
We didn't remove Assad which was the main thing

>no swamp draining (except for my cabinet)
debatable, no one has any idea what drain the swamp means

>no muslim ban
Yes we do

>orange Baffoon
>not for or against

What a faggot.

>pic related.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 1.11M)

Are people actually this black or is this photoshopped?

Am from Slovenia, have seen maybe 3 black people in my life so go easy on me.

Can anyone summarize what Cohen's campaign finance violation is? It's extremely confusing to me; what's all this stuff about a home equity loan and misnamed invoices and such?

Guess you don't know what a witch Hunt was all about? Faggot.

You know, calling people names doesn't necessarily mean I'm against them. I called Obama Osama for 8 years.

Attached: 1535116157347.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

You talked about sales tax. They didn't. They're obviously talking about their income tax returns. Pic related. It's your selfie.

Attached: 1260435364.jpg (600x450, 38K)

>McCain

And thank god for that, because that bill was dog shit faggot.

>We didn't remove Assad which was the main thing

No we are just pushing for a new war with Iran though. Thanks for ripping up the Iran deal Trump and expanding the Afghanistan war with even more US troops!

>Yes we do

We have a ban on ALL Muslims coming to the USA?

That is what is referred to in Argentine as a "high yellow".
Not only is it not shooped, no camera can accurately portray this man. youtube.com/watch?v=2HYo17qJSlA

>Call Obama Osama

What a faggot. Come up with better nicknames, nigger.

Attached: image.jpg (960x711, 633K)

/ptg/ are a bunch of losers

Attached: 1535213993388.png (1440x1215, 779K)

> This kind of Reddit Tier Condescending attitude is what lost you the election in 2016
> Haven't learned a single. damn. thing.
Man, you really don't wanna win, huh?

Put a special prosecutor on any campaign and he'll find crimes.

Riiiiite. Stupid slav nigger.

>And thank god for that, because that bill was dog shit faggot.
What exactly do you want, healthcare or no healthcare? Sounds to me like you'll complain no matter what you get.

>No we are just pushing for a new war with Iran though.
Speculation. There is no war right now; and we know that the alternative, Hillary, was pushing for Assad removal.

>We have a ban on ALL Muslims coming to the USA?
Well, now you're moving goalposts

>all the kikes he hired are going to jail
>he'll get mad and use his position to reveal all the shady shit everyone else in D.C. has been doing
>chuck schumer will get lynched by an angry new york mob
>trump goes to jail under house arrest in one of his resorts and pence becomes president for ten (10) years
This is the best timeline.

Hey, Russia is supposed to be pro-Trump. What gives?

Attached: 1458225791931.jpg (500x461, 217K)

You're sure OP? Even if your opinion is true, a sitting president cannot be arrested, so he wont be arrested till 2024. I am fine with this.

>>Found nothing that can be put in front of a judge.
No it was Strzok from the record, you fucking pig.

Attached: D3A3633A-BE0A-4E20-80E5-7DEF6F0FAB79.gif (250x190, 1.99M)

Nah, there wasn't a campaign violation at all. Cohen paid a legal expense, and Trump reimbursed him. Nothing to see here. If there WAS a campaign finance violation, then the campaign needs to pay a fine. The guy who actually wrote the law said there was no violation, anyway. Earlier this week, the nigger paid a $375,000 fine for a $2 million illegal contribution he received in 2008. So, we have either absolutely nothing, or an expensive parking ticket. Stop watching the fake news, it makes you even dumber than you were before you decided to watch fake news.

There are two. On the first one, a corporation paid to shut someone up. This would be an illegal campaign contribution because of the amount paid.. IF THEY PAID IT BECAUSE OF THE CAMPAIGN. Trump and Cohen decided to purchase the story from National Enquirer so that Trump/Cohen would have full control of the story (they didn't want National Enquirer to be able to hold it over Trump's head later, according to Cohen). This is the one that Cohen released audio tapes. This is the one Cohen says Trump directed him. From the audio tapes, Cohen had set everything up before approaching Trump. Trump just needed to pay National Enquirer, and they discussed how to do that on the audio tape.

The other is Stormy Daniels. This one Cohen admitted to paying without Trump's knowledge. He paid her by fraudulently taking out a bank loan. He then went to Trump to get reimbursement.

I don't claim to be particularly smart

Would smoke a joint with

Unfortunately too many Trump supporters overdosed on Qanon and @drawandstrike (Mueller is secretly working for Trump!)

Every Trump supporter who uses the internet has been bombarded with muh 6 gorillion sealed indictments, and stealth jeff, and 12d chess.

None of it has come true. They are just bullshit memes. Real actions require real people with power to carry out those actions. Nothing is being done about justice

Why is he going to prison?

>healthcare or no healthcare?

Single payer healthcare where the insurance companies don't fuck everyone over.

>There is no war right now;

Except like the seven wars we are still raging under Trump and the Iran sanctions on their oil that will cause them to shut down the straits of Homaz. Guess you should tell my BROTHER who's currently in Afghanistan about Trump's "anti-war" stance you cocksucking faggot.

>Well, now you're moving goalposts

You are dicksucker. Trump in December 2015 said point blank every Muslim should be banned from coming to the USA. that was his campaign pledge.

nice proxy, kike

I want that sweater

The alleged campaign contribution was not a 65 year prison sentence, friendo. The thing they are trying to link to Trump was the equivalent of a parking ticket, friendo. And it wasn't a contribution, friendo. And even if it somehow was twisted into a violation, friendo, the magig nigger just paid a $375,000 fine for an illegal $2 million contribution he received in 2008, friendo. Now run along and play with your stupid little friends, friendo, the adults are talking.

MEME FLAG KIKE. IRAN WILL GLASS YOU SOON

>Guess you should tell my BROTHER who's currently in Afghanistan about Trump's "anti-war" stance you cocksucking faggot.

Oh shit you're right, I guess I totally should have voted for Hillary who promised to arm more rebels, remove Assad, and respond to Russia with kinetic force.

>how is it a witch hunt?

1. Democrats and republicans BOTH commit crimes
2. Without actual evidence of crimes, investigations were launched LOOKING for crimes
3. Despite crimes being committed by both parties, the democrats get immunity while the republicans get arrested.

A witch hunt in 3 easy steps

ANOTHER MEME FLAG KIKE

>Oh shit you're right, I guess I totally should have voted for Hillary who promised to arm more rebels, remove Assad, and respond to Russia with kinetic force.

You are missing the point

THERE WAS NO ANTI-WAR CANDIDATE

BOTH CANDIDATES WANT MORE BODY BAGS COMING HOME

YOU CAN BRING UP HILLARY ALL YOU WANT IT'S TRUMP SENDING PEOPLE OVERSEAS TO DIE FOR ISRAEL

sage

Considering Trump won election in part do to a small swing vote of families who voted because they were effected by these wars and wanted Trump to end them, I do not see Trump winning reelection after morphing into Obama/Bush on steroids.

You're so right dude, I should have voted for Hillary who:
1. Supported the Iraq War
2. Was Secretary of State during Libya and Syria
3. Very happy that Gaddafi was killed
4. Wants to kill Assad as well
5. Wants to fight Russia in Ukraine
6. Wants to put a no-fly zone over Syria

Ok Jow Forums you totally convinced me that it's a rigged witch hunt. I don't even. I'm going to eat some ice cream now. Bye

Attached: Classic_bugsbunny.png (175x315, 42K)

Another item in this madness. Do you Trump hating faggots honestly believe a man that has had to protect his assets and money all his life from shady actors and snakes in the grass truthfully let anyone, especially a shyster lawyer, get that close to him? Maybe you should read Trumps books. Gain a little insight to his thinking instead of declaring yourself Dr. Of all things Trump, a graduate of MSM.

Ok you are obviously a fucking faggot who can't stop bringing up Hillary when your little dicksucking old faggot in chief is called out for his bullshit. You are just like Obamabots, only more cultist. I hope you eat shit and die cocksucker and I hope someone you love dies overseas.

What the fuck do you even want from me? I was given only two choices as far as the future direction of foreign policy was concerned.

God I hope you're baiting because you can't possibly be this naive.

>how is it a witch hunt to investigate a man and anyone tangentially related to him for any crime ever?

>I was given only two choices

THERE IS NOT TWO CHOICES

YOU ARE SPEWING A MSM TALKING POINT FAGGOT

you do realise trump is an ACTUAL jewish and have jewish ancestor right nigger ?

>I got a refund so it means I paid all my taxes
No, the IRS is going off of your TAX RETURN. If you failed to include any income, or if you took excessive deductions, or failed to report all online purchases where tax wasn't charged, then your return is wrong and if the IRS can prove it (using your bank records, credit card, etc) then you owe money for failing to pay all your taxes.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE GETTING CANCER YOU MUST LOVE GETTING HIV

THIS IS THE CURRENT BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS, DO YOU LIKE A GIANT DOUCHE OR TURD SANDWICH, WHICH PIECE OF SHIT DO YOU WANT?

I hope you lose weight and get plastic surgery. Maybe the boys might look at you.

I remember when Jorge my landscaper got arrested. Holy hell, because he was illegal I got deported too... oh no wait, it's nothing.
sage

Trump is acting the fool. He's surrounded by idiots. His first lawyers set him up to fail and his "advisors" are mostly wolves in sheep clothing. Almost everyone in the republican leadership hates him, his ideas and his base. It's likely that everyday trump is being bombarded with attacks to his reality and instincts, boxed in by neo-cons and other globalists. He just doesn't get it, he's a businessman, not a politician. And he must understand that politics is WAR by other means. Rosenstein, mueller, the entire democrat party all understand this, as do the republicans who despise him. They all want him to fail and will not stop attacking him until they are successful. Trump needs to wake up, his enemies are everywhere, and they won't stop until he is destroyed and incapable of fighting back. They'll come after his friends and family and destroy everything they own just to get to him.

Trump isn't getting us into any serious wars. He backed out of Syria before ISIS could dethrone Assad and flood US/Europe with more migrants.

You are right it is time for progressives, liberals, and commies to form their own parties. Enough is enough

>THERE IS NOT TWO CHOICES

That's not true at all. If we look at the Supreme Court Justices for example, there is definitely a difference between Hillary and Trump picks.

Perhaps some things never change, but you take it to retard "your vote doesn't matter" levels.

>Trump isn't getting us into any serious wars.

>Afghanistan isn't a serious war

Ok faggot I hope you die of cancer. Tell that to my brother. Tell that to the new Taliban offense over there. While you live in your lilly suburban privileged neibourhood there are people who are every day fighting and dying in a place YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN

What's the crime?
What did trump do in office that warrants impeachment? I'll wait.

BOTH SCOTUS PICKS ARE ANTI-LIBERTIES PRO-CORPORATE WHORES

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOCIAL ISSUES AT ALL, WHEN THE FUCK ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

>Trump got us into Afghanistan!
Pic related. It's your selfie.

Attached: herp.png (150x150, 47K)

Everytime you retards reply to blatant shill threads is another minute you are not going after Trumps enemies
Stop letting the kike distract you.
STOP REPLYING START ATTACKING

Attached: 1533317534771.jpg (500x667, 61K)