Just find a cute loyal woman and settle down and have kids bro

>just find a cute loyal woman and settle down and have kids bro
How do the Chads do it? How can any self respecting man want to pursue these subhuman creatures we call women?

Attached: qtamelia3.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

Chads see women as they are, meanwhile you have put women on the pedestal by viewing them as magical fairies and feel bitter when the reality doesn't match.

Remember they arent people. Stop trying to treat them as equals and treat them more like a pet.
Give them food, drink, and shelter and they will sit on your lap .

Yes I bet when you are old, bald, fat, short, hairy, ethnic at the same time women will flock to you for these things.

By the time you are old and bald, you should already have been married for a few decades. Only yourself to blame if that's not the case.

Thank you /based/ Simonsen fan.

Find an east asian girl if you can. Maybe south east asian if you have nothing going for you and don't mind disappointing your family.

Yes I was about to do that. Good tip.

its impossible. Jow Forums has ruined me. i cant go on a date these days without seeing signs of feminist whorishness everywhere and hating it. I may become a monk.

Whaddyahmean? I found the love of my life off craigslist. Alls well in your list, except having kids part. We arent niggers who will have to rely on the American taxpayer and the child will belong to the state.

>oh no, she had sex, burn her
peak virgin post leaf

Keep pursuing men OP. Might want to move to /lgbt/.

Fuck off you dumb cunt.

How can any man love a woman who has had a dick in her mouth? It's like watching a dog eat its own barf or shit, but at least the dog doesn't know any better and isn't going to be raising your children eventually.

>court virgin teenage middle/highschool girl
>marry when legal
>???
>5 kids

>How do the Chads do it?
Put your dick inside his vagina.

My fiancée was originally a lesbian, I’ve known her since we were 13 & we started dating at 16, now we’re 19 & she’s a loyal qt traditionalist.

All you need is the ability to change someone’s opinions & outlook on the world.

lol

you're a faggot

I don't know why but women will say they like other women. They'll make out and everything, but when it's time to munch some beaver they get squeamish.

I think she just pretended to be a lesbian so nerds would leave her alone desu

what is bad about getting your dick sucked?

chads settle down because they grew up having the advantage of just dumping women intsead of ever committing and seeing how they change into batshit whores who try to cuck you, so they just have no clue whats about to happen

they get fucked over usually anyway

and then they use the courts to steal it all from you

but go ahead >durr ur just weeding your weak genes out, only the strong who are too stupid to care about their future, like me, and all the shitskins, should be reproducing

tradcucks are delusional niggers who are wasting their energy and life on a family/whore who extorts them using the state, instead of the bloodbath that we need to cleanse our land and save our children

we can always have children afterwards, once we make a world where they have an actual future. but tradcucks would rather just stick their heads in the sand and hope the next generation cleans up their mess, just like boomers

the best way to not get your dick sucked is to settle down with a woman and have your entire income locked in as hers if she feels like you arent "treating" her right

>she had sex

>she drank another mans fucking piss and cum and you're going to marry her

you're a joke of a human being

They do it for attention.

Ew a fuckin chink? No. Those women are the bottom of the barrel. Next to noggers

What do you mean by subhuman, OP? I found a beautiful and intelligent Indian woman to settle down with. I'll betray my race for a happy life. You can too.