B*Kmål (crypto-danish) is a completely mutted abomination of a language that should be banned and replaced with...

b*Kmål (crypto-danish) is a completely mutted abomination of a language that should be banned and replaced with Icelandic.
Nynorsk will also be replaced with Hognorsk if this goes through.

Attached: norway-iceland.jpg (400x320, 73K)

Explain me this Bokmal, Landsmal, Riksmal, Hognorsk, Nynorsk, anything else?

I can spot Nynorsk and Bokmal, because I've learned Danish, but I never understand the Norwegian variants.

Bokmål = Riksmål.
Nynorsk = Landsmål.
Hognorsk is an older form of nynorsk that today is classified as an unofficial language.

is this Jow Forums - politically incorrect or is this /shint/ - shitty international """banter"""

Is Hognorsk what Ivar Aasen used? Or its even older? I'm a bit into languages, but don't know too much about Norwegian.

This is a post that works on both.
Politics regarding languages is, as far as I'm aware, still politics.

Ivar Aasen's initial protonynorsk used many old spellings of words with "æ" instead of the more modern "e", so technically no.
Hognorsk saw its prime some years after his work was done.

OK
I assume many people oppose replacing Bokmal. In media its Hognorsk/Nynorsk usage is also not as prevalent as Bokmal.

We should replace all NORDIC SUBHUMAN languages with SUPERIOR SLAVIC languages

>I assume many people oppose replacing Bokmal
Yup. It's a pipe dream.
based and redpilled

Are Slavic languages phonetically correct to the written language? (English is pretty bad in that regard desu)

OR ELSE STFU AND GTFU OUT OF HERE

>GTFU
Men Thorleif da...

Yes they are.

So is Scandinavian to a large degree.

minus Danish. Our spelling is made from the pronunciation in 16th century.. a lot has happened since with pronunciation

Just a PSA to any norwegian or swedish anons, one more Kamelåså joke and bad stuff will happen.
The joke is 10 years old at this point.

I was always wondering. Why do Scandinavian countries - one of the most fanatic pagan places before 1000 AD become so cucked by judeo-christianity that their national flags have the cross on their flag? Its literally the cross on which a jew died and people remember that,.

Attached: paganism vs christianity.png (1600x1279, 1.33M)

Ivar Aasen is that you?

>the cross on their flag
Because all our flags were made after we were christianised.

*all of our modern flags.

Your feminist governments could happily change that

Why do you have two languages or something you fucking retards. JUST PICK ONE AND GO WITH IT

Now tell me, why would a feminist government (they don't exist in any nordic country as of today) want to revert to a pagan flag such as the Raven banner?

>phonetically correct
uhh you're a retard.

To appeal the muslims and other minorities.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do here, friend.
Might seem misleading because I want to keep nynorsk/hognorsk along with Icelandic, but the end goal is an even more old norse-ified hognorsk.

WTF, no one asked for you opinion camping-lars.

Acknowledged (try to read that word with no knowledge of English). Norwegian words can be read by practically anyone and it would still be somewhat understandable.

you are 100% correct sir Icelandic is our organic language. I want this fake faggy b*okmål gone it's cancer

Yeah, they are very descriptive

Attached: gulebøj.jpg (248x203, 5K)

You're such a comedy genius, neighbour.

Attached: 1519074442320.jpg (576x576, 38K)

thank you

Attached: tallefjant.jpg (640x427, 105K)

Attached: 35380251_1849096831779280_3769770538902224896_n.png (904x960, 603K)