How do you de-program a completely brainwashed SJW?

Is it even possible to accomplish?

Attached: ykartraet.png (944x689, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only cure is helicopter rides.

Calmly, with fact and logic.

We must study them to find out what is wrong first; only then can we cure. Get me about 500, let me vivisect them, and I may find the etymology of their illness.

Take her or him to south side Chicago at 10 o’clock at night. Tell them to get out of the car, when the shut the door, drive away

Yuri Bezmenov would say no
I would tend to agree with an expert

Bullet to the brain.

You have to get them to agree with you and avoid calling them insults.

They will either survive and be redpilled, or get shot and gang raped

What if it's a family member and a helicopter ride is off the table? Then what?

Point out that their sin-based grievance culture and victim theology and indeed the entire SJW cult is just adapted Catholicism with the spirituality removed.

I tried the direct approach: facts, logic, and reason. But it had no effect. I'm thinking that my next step should be to drop her off in Newark and let her spend the night. But she's still an SJW, so the chances of her returning with a niglet bastard is rather high, although she'd probably just abort it.

>How do you de-program a completely brainwashed SJW?

it's not easy to do, but it is possible, it is accomplished by short circuiting the cognative dissonance in their minds, which is caused by all of the propaganda (lies) that they have been fed.

it's a bit technical.

Can you please elaborate? The sanity of my family is at stake.

Do what Franco did, use them as props in psychological experiments

propaganda is a lie, or a series of lies that disagrees with reality at some point.

However, most propaganda relies on specific things in reality that are true, to be an effective lie, to be believable.

When you lie to someone once, you might get away with it..

But if you continually feed them different lies, eventually the lies are going to contradict eachother at some fundamental level.

Your task is to bring both of those lies to the forefront of their mind, simultaniosly, so that they can consciously observe the contradiction.

If it is done correctly, it forces a hard reset of the persons mind, where they start to systematically re-examine all of their previously held beliefs.

There's a sublte art to it, and the more experience you have at it, the better you get, and also a healthy knowledge of human psychology is important to accomplish this goal.

It works best if you target the specific lies that they feel very passionately about.

Attached: button.jpg (150x150, 7K)

go on...

>family members
Probably the hardest ones to get through to. Brexit and South Africa were decent enough to get my immediate family to stop being retarded but without a constant top up every month or so they revert back to being the way they were. This is the most effective way of doing it. But you should start small, keep calm and avoid any kind of insult, implied or otherwise.

You also need to know everything about whatever it is you're trying to redpill on because if they find any flaw or catch you out, no matter how big or small, they will never believe anything you say on the matter again.

Helicopter rides are not off the table for anybody user.

You must face this pain and deal with it. She may never change. But you can change the way you deal with her my developing stress tolerance and coping mechanisms, having a full psychological check up with a therapist who isn't a CBT newfag normies and positivism fags. Look out for mindfulness and psycho-dynamic psychotherapy/humanistic/existential.

A bullet

Very very slowly, a lot of subtle redpills without completely showing your power levels. Find ways to use their hypocrital positions against them.

No, Yuri Bezmenov explained it clearly

weakling

Not family anymore, no place for traitors

If you could expand on this I'm really interested in your opinion.

it's kind of like jenga...

our enemy uses propaganda as a weapon, but they aren't sloppy.

They carefully assemble an entire worldview out of lies, specifically designed to induce the desired perspective, beliefs, and behaviors... and they do it one brick at a time.

With that many lies, existing in someones worldview simultaneously, the contradictions in the worldview are numerous, but usually subconscious. this is known as cognitive dissonance: believing in two mutually exclusive things at the same time.

The ONLY reason that these lies work in conjunction, is that the target isn't conciously aware of the contradictions.

If you can force them to observe the contradiction, by bringing them up to the conscious level (usually in the form of a juxtaposition or comparison), the attempt to continue believing in one of the lies, automatically counters the other lie, and vice versa.

The brain has inbuilt error correction mechanisms for the purpose of survival (correct perception of reality that might contain things that can kill you)

Once they become conciously aware of the contradiction in the various "Building blocks" of their worldview...

the whole structure starts popping out floor by floor, like a controlled demolition.

Then, you just watch the look on their face go from smug certainty, to terrified confusion.

jenga.

imo this only works if that person has no financial incentive to keep believing what they currently believe

Attached: deprogramming.jpg (1155x1155, 43K)

the thing you have to remember, is that when you are arguing a specific point against someone, the odds are good that they believe all of the other propaganda as well, so you can use the enemies entire ensemble of propaganda against them.

They are arguing about immigration and refugees, you can show them the other contradiction from the economics propaganda, or political propaganda.

It's difficult to come up with "for instance" examples, as mostly I just ad lib that shit in situ.

The most difficult part about changing someones mind, is bypassing or utterly defeating their ego, which forms a sort of "Shield" around their worldview.

One of the best ways I've seen, is to say the truth to them, but be JUST wrong enough that they can correct you, and feel smug about it....

But you ave to be wrong in THEIR favor, so when they fact check you, you are just proven even MORE right.

They will ALWAYS try to look for the actual facts if they think they have you on an error.

And then they do most of the legwork for you.

there are other ways around the ego, but i'll have to think for a while to put them into the appropriate words.

>imo this only works if that person has no financial incentive to keep believing what they currently believe

It's different with shills.

The best I have used is to ask them if they really believe that the people that pay them to lie, are telling them the truth.

you CAN do it
i've tried it myself.
it triggers the fuck out of them.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-part-i-foundational-understandings/

Whether they realize it or not, SJW basically believe in a concept original sin, but without any form of redemption. They exercise moral superiority by merely acknowledging their so called privilege where any normal person is condemned for disagreeing with the premise to begin with. Hence such an individual is branded as having privilege to a degree that blinds them to even being capable of realizing their own privilege, and they're ostracized for it. They have no recourse. They are completely dehumanized.

They have even established many forms by which they can atone for their sins similar to how a priesthood might offer a sacrifice, but the effects of this atonement are fleeting as, again, their privilege is a form of original sin which is irredeemable. They are implacable and no amount of atonement is ever enough. It has all of the signs of a cult.

High quality post

Pay some nigger to kick his has. Then show up to save him from said nigger. Then burn a swastica on his ass with a cigarette lighter.

Better just to pay a nig squad to mug him. After the 3rd time they'll probably figure it out.

Attached: 1534971782984.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

And if done incorrectly you irrevocably break them with cognitive dissonance and you can never convince them to change their mind. And the margin for correctly vs. incorrectly is very tiny.

It's remarkably easy. The answer lies with parents. You have to convince the parents to cut them off financially. having to earn for yourself and watching where all your tax money goes really does a miracle on the leftist mind. Some will turn moderate or conservative while others will turn mainstream liberal. But social justice warriors never survive having to fend for themselves.

If it's a female, you dick her.

Attached: 1507976455920.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>And if done incorrectly you irrevocably break them with cognitive dissonance and you can never convince them to change their mind.

that's not how that works, peterson.

Stop being a piece of shit, and stop waging psychological warfare operations on american citizens.

This is not a joke, bucko.

I would use an Estwing.

Attached: Screenshot(1).png (1364x578, 509K)

Only clash with reality will do the trick.
No amount of dialougue could work as much as receive the cultural enrichment on your own skin.

Attached: Aristotle_quote.jpg (900x600, 99K)

some can grow out of it but most can not and this is the sad truth. Some people just have childish minds.

Maybe the SJWs are self-aware. What if as a child they face social ostracism, and they half-heartedly join the cause to exact revenge on society, who they see as no better than them?

Normalcy is what binds society together. Social cohesion is even stronger than duct tape. If they break it by reeing at the top of their lungs and getting more people, then they are set up to succeed. All of this to say "fuck the world that will never love me."

This could also explain why they are so emotionally unstable.

Heaps of rape.
Seriously.

Attached: un_who_niggers.jpg (1920x1152, 200K)

care to elaborate?

They are swayed by displays of power and faith in the majority. If the right wing grew some balls and constructed some viable plan for taking back the MSM, Hollywood, the universities, silicon valley all of these people could easily be swayed. Libtards are swayed by majority opinion and displays of power. Just make them think everyone else thinks this way and they will change their positions. Think about how fast they change their opinion today. The left apparatus can get them to eat shit out of a toilet bowl if they think everyone else is doing it.

Attached: 1531853880879.jpg (400x400, 14K)

I think you are right on with this. I grow tired of listening to people talk about how they are going to convince them they are wrong or fight them. As soon as you get involved in their game you lose. If you look closely at their behavior and talking points, you will see a bit of sadism and pleasure at the way they are annoying people. They just like to distract people and make them uncomfortable.

If you want to know how to combat it, just don't be afraid of what they accuse you of being. Don't try to explain your intentions, just agree if they call you a misogynist or a racist. Just say yeah, so? The people that know you will know better, and you won't fall into their trap. The best example of this would be Donald Trump. A lot of artists have learned to do this as well, probably because they have creative minds and aren't as subconsciously stuck on rules as other people might be.

Holy fuck you´re making the sound like a cartoom villians,

Most of these people dont work or live around niggers/spics
>If we made them confront it

This or a lot of rape.