adamcarolla.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=xqwKpzT6ESA
youtube.com/watch?v=UmYUPmXs9B0
youtube.com/user/prepare333/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Cafbn6qNw9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> fuck this guy

What did Joe do? I thought he was sympathetic to conservative victimization

He's sympathetic to neoconservatives and classical liberals. Paleoconservatives and others on the right who actually challenge the status quo, forget about it. If he has Spencer/Enoch/Taylor on at some point, that'd at least demonstrate he is worth looking at.

listen to lovestreet that nigga larry funny as fuck

Why would he be sympathetic to WN types when his best friends are non-whites

His whole show is just him getting stoned and rambling. It's boring until he shuts the fuck up.

He pretends to be interested in the truth and open inquiry/fighting "the man" and then tows the line for leftist bullshit when actual people who challenge the status quo are looking to engage with him. Also, if you think that being willing to talk to Jared Taylor automatically makes you unable to have non-white friends, you don't understand them very well.

>What are some good Jow Forums podcasts?
The No Agenda Show. Adam lurks here.

Jocko Willink's podcast is a MUST LISTEN if you want to become a real man and get on the PATH.

youtube.com/channel/UCkqcY4CAuBFNFho6JgygCnA

Nick J Fuentes' America First on Youtube 8 pm EST

Thanks user i will check it out. What do they cover?

Everything in the news.

This is actually good. Thanks leaf

dvdasa

he ugly

Reminder that you're definitely a basedboy if you don't like Joe Rogan. He's a great masculine role model for the nerdy dipshits on here.

noagendashow.com/

TCR

CANS.WAV

>The No Agenda Show. Adam lurks here.
This.
Most recent shows can be downloaded here
noagendashow.com/
All previous shows can be downloaded here
adam.curry.com/html/NoAgendaShowNotesArc-1389758416.html

Jim Goad's Group Hug
The Right Stuff network
Darkstream
Why didn't they Laugh? talks bout the pedo control-network (Owen is 1/8th jew, but each day is getting closer & closer, putting the pieces together)

He has exactly the kind of face I would expect from a commando.

Mysterium Fasces.

Jim Goad

well, that I agree, yes. And don't get me wrong. I'm sorry for being mean. He is a good guy, for sure.

Attached: grugrogan1.jpg (1200x1855, 313K)

Attached: grugrogan.jpg (728x780, 82K)

This man wakes up at 4:30am every day and pisses pure excellence

Spencer is a stupid cunt.

I like Rogan

He leads a degenerate lifestyle, his opinions reflect that. Simple

Attached: 2le6ozl.jpg (433x421, 10K)

adamcarolla.com/

Fucking A right. Best show on the webz.

Is it ironic he helped spawn Jimmy Kimmel? I think so.

>Paleoconservatives on the other hand...

fucking LOL, retard

Kek hadn't seen this one

I like "Last Podcast on the Left" and "Hardcore History".

Last Podcast is "technically" with a coupla liberal dudes on it, but they're anti-PC and never discuss politics. It's a true crime//serial killer//cult leader exploration, and it's a genuinely good combo of humour and in depth analysis.
10/10, only one I listen to regularly

"Hardcore History" is based as fuck. Look at history without any politicized bullshit.

You're probably gay

Attached: Nordic_Men.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Hate to say it but I am agreeing with that viewpoint more & more these days. His convictions are weak as fuck. The Chuck Pahluniuk episode was great, but I haven't sen many worthwhile episodes in a long time. Used to love Duncan Trussel when he was on, but he's getting really preachy these days.

>like fucking clockwork

The daily Rogan

Fuentes' podcast is fine, and some of the TDS episodes are good as well

baste

>probably.
Definitely. FTFY

>Is it ironic he helped spawn Jimmy Kimmel? I think so.
You're thinking of Adam Curry is the guy that created podcasting, and co-hosts the No Agenda Show. Dude is redpilled as fuck. Been calling out pedos for decades, they torched is studio in Amsterdam down for it. He has jingles on the show like 'shape shifting jews' and 'tower 7 won't go away'
The show is funny as fuck, and they cover a ton of subjects.

By the way---Joe Rogan has done way more for conservatives than any individual on Jow Forums

I'd love, LOVE to see any of you autists try to talk to big names for 2-3 hours every week without looking like a dunce sometimes.

>Does he tailor his opinions per guest?
sure
>Does he give a platform to a lot of entertaining and interesting guests?
Yes, completely.

Y'all are a bunch of salty faggots. Joe Rogan is cooler than me and cooler than all y'all

>42 posts
>no Radical Agenda

shame

>UK
>regularly bums fags
Checks out

>inb4 rogan cuck boy
I've only listened to one of his podcasts all the way through

Attached: %22mauvais garcons, portraits de tatoues copy.jpg (736x1168, 114K)

TDS, FTN, alt-right politics was really good but I think it's over, AmRen''s podcast is good, hatehouse/love street, David duke's show, Wang Show, Third Rail (pretty much all TRS shows) Heelturn, America First with NJF, the public space.

He's a shill.
Just like Alex Jones, Tony Mead, Ed Chiarini, Jake More-phoney-ass and others

And Cantwell

Anyone else catch the episode after bordians death? It seemed like he was lying or holding back a truth. First episode i had seen where he acted super strange.

Orwell Goode.

TDS is good. I like Strike&Mike and Heel turn and POZ button.

He is fake like that, one of his best friends is Ari Shaffir who had a show called the amazing racist. It was basically just every non pc racist joke you could think of. Somehow that was all ok, but Alex Jones isn't. The guy is a fucking piece of shit back stabbing asshole.

Nobody is checking these killer quads

Attached: 1507455694430.jpg (386x360, 94K)

Ari's "show" is completely staged and was meant to present whites in a bad light, for the uninformed who can't differentiate between kikes and whites.

Fash the Nation for news and hot takes
Cumtown for laughs and bantz

Attached: ghandi.png (1304x1818, 432K)

It's seldom but he does chimp out on arguments he can't accept. He's the hipster "centrist"
I give him props because he's a step up from MSM, but he's not much better

Attached: 1532997447478.jpg (750x750, 49K)

And Jew Mark Levin if you want to be educated on the constitution

Attached: 42BAE67B-BF3D-43E4-9853-A47894325979.jpg (1906x1250, 154K)

I think Joe is naive about many things political and historical.
I think he also knows that 'truth' is at odds with the comfy lifestyle and relationships he's built for himself.
You could say that he's a sellout.
I ignore his politics as best I can (not always possible) because I think he has some wisdom about other things, paticularly (obviously) the fight game.

You use words but don't know what they mean. Good stuff.

He's just really agreeable. I've never seen him criticize or push back against any guest except when Tom DeLong got a little too retarded with his alien shit one time. It makes him seem inconsistent, like he doesn't really believe in anything. Dave Rubin is like this too, but I like that his attitude is "let them speak their mind" rather than having his mind blown by hearing a new perspective and agreeing with it 1000% until the weed wears off and he forgets everything he just heard

Yeah I know, and Rogan often promotes stuff like that to look like he is some badass in your face non pc guy. The truth is he caves very fast and is a too much of a coward to defend free speech when there is a risk involved.

TRS podcasts, Red Ice TV, David Duke show,...
i also just got in podcasts as well, i thought it was too long and useless, but it's entertaining to listen before falling asleep.

Watch what he did to Own Benjamin with Guy Metzger. It's subtle but it's fucked up. Rogan fucked him over, Benjamin still tried to respect Rogan but at this point they both dislike each other. Rogan is there to bully up and coming comedians and make sure he screens out anyone that won't go along with whatever the proper behavior of the day happens to be.

Yeah, Owen Benjamin, not sure if anyone mentioned him yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqwKpzT6ESA

So explain why they would say Benjamin is racist but they are all just fine with Ari Shaffir. People need to start catching on to how fake all these controversial comedians are.

Mark Collett

Isn't some Israel loving fag like most conservative podcasters on youtube

But is he really a homo, or did he just do what is necessary to make it big in Hollywood?

You know you'd've sucked a dick or two to get on television back in the day when television was still culturally relevant. Don't bullshit me.

So yeah, fuck him. Unless he is really gay. Then I wanna get baked and purposely "lose" a wrestling to this airhead malnet.

Grimerica
youtube.com/watch?v=UmYUPmXs9B0

I have to say, Radical agenda has given me some real good laughs, such as the one recently with that Christian Piccolini guy

the RedLetterMedia podcast is pretty redpilled

RADIO DERB

>being sympathetic to neocons and classical liberals.

Awesome. I might actually start listening to his podcast again.

Ji( )m Will( )ie

The Gold( )en Jackas( )s Repor( )t

spaces because typing his name shoah's threads 9/10 times, that's how legit he is

Nerkish.

Dan Bongino. Dude is intelligent, does his homework, and actually has real-life experience in most of the shit he talks about.

whenever joe ends up stop taking TRT that will be some funny shit, hell shrivel up into dust

podcasts are peak sóy

>he doesn't listen to anything on long drives
Boring as fuck desu

Driving is peak soi

music
no, public transporation is

Traveling is peak soi

Freakanomics. Listen to something that someone actually did some unbiased research on

no, you are

Replying to me is peak soi

>unbiased

seconded, really the only thing worth listening to

I think that's been the whole point of pushing the clandestine use of 'roids and also doctor-prescribed TRT; because when SHTF, and the supply dries up, millions of men will suddenly drop off to female levels of T and major depression as a result.

Attached: 18.jpg (150x277, 18K)

its pretty hilarious how hes constantly shitting on people for being "vain" yet he takes hgh

Get Off My Lawn

do? finally publicly revealed himself to be nothing more than the little company manlet many of us knew him for years ago. disgusting human who only interest is himself. oh and he does indeed love sucking dick. how you think he got the role on tv?.....

This, it's the best call-in show on the Internet. Have been listening for well over a year now, that's Stage 1 since around episode 300, all of LIVE! From Seg (a podcast from jail that ran for some 2 months), all of Stage 3 (from house arrest), and now I'm listening to Stage 4, back in New Hampshire. On top of that I've listened to most other podcasts Chris has been on, like TDS, FTN, Rebel Yell, Exodus Americanus, Salting the Earth, the Bowlcast and So To Speak. I recommend all of them minus the now-defunct StE.
Chris has a very strong personality to him, makes him very hard to love at first but if you suffer through it long enough, you'll be part of the cult in no time.

These and The Third Rail

>He's just really agreeable. I've never seen him criticize or push back against any guest
I like that about his show. It gives the guest, whoever they are, a chance to speak without getting hammered with loaded questions or things to trip them up for soundbites.

grug grogan is rockpilled
do not speak ill of grug

Attached: DCC0AB4C-A7C2-4684-9F62-D64B6EC334B7.jpg (750x803, 461K)

Fuck, you posted same cap. I capped this shit myself

Hi there user, the best poltical podcast I know is Blackstone Intelligence. Covers modern and past issues, is redpilled on the J's, and analyses geopolitics in a pretty accurate fashion. Is everything you'd wish from infowars if they weren't zio-shills and trannylovers
youtube.com/user/prepare333/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=Cafbn6qNw9s Title of this is to hide it from the zio-jews. Is a good vid

He's a good interviewer and quite articulate. I just don't always agree with him or respect his kowtowing to libtard orthodoxy.

Attached: terrysilver.gif (500x281, 1.74M)

the alt-right podcast is good. I think it may have been shoahd tho

>He is a good guy, for sure.
Holier-than-thou twat, Unbearable.