Jews are not base

>Jews are not base...

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

Attached: file.png (1161x815, 943K)

These are true jews i dunno if they follow the talmund but i do know there are different the the parasites that are piggy packing on the jew faith

They literally are THE talmud Jews
Israelis are mostly secular

Israelites want to leave as civilized people in their own state.
Chabadists want to parasite among your people as talmud teaches them.
Why the fuck would you side with the latter?

Attached: 2OjVMB5ccQU.jpg (600x342, 57K)

oh okay, I know theres a sect of jews that have been outcast by modern jews for not using the Talmud as there core scripture, or I just imagine such a group existing

Not afaik. There are anti-Israeli Orthodox Jews who are called Neturei Karta, they have some scriptural reasons for being anti-Israel. Society here is secular tho, and our orthodox Jews don't contribute for shit as well and are pretty anti-nationalistic.

Oh okay, whats with the jews for Jesus, but still call themselves jews?

Hated by Dosim(Orthodox) with a passion, but otherwise pretty obscure for secular society. We have actual Christians too you know, in Yaffo and Jerusalem and other places.

I know Israel is a weird melting pot of the Abrahamic faiths, but why are they called jews for Jesus yet still jews? I see it all the time on one of the cabel networks never watched it for more then a few minutes and it makes no sense.

Idk honestly, I'm not Jewish per se and know nothing about their weird cult. Sound weird to me too, if you believe in Jesus you might as well just be a Christian.

That's what i figure, but they act like Christian preachers, wear Rabbi garments and read NT scriptures like a Catholic. It's the most bizarre thing I've seen and the real kicker is they call themself Jews

>why are they called jews for Jesus yet still jews?
because jews are not religion, it's a nationality

based Hebros stand up and be counted!

Attached: 96E8B3A6-5194-4A03-ACB4-A7715ECF9287.jpg (835x1024, 281K)

There's still no reason to call yourself a Jew rather than a Christian.
My guess is they wanna feel special

Oy Vey! It's another shoah!

Attached: 1495226875775.jpg (782x782, 108K)

Who cares what one group of smellies think about another group of smellies?

I always thought they were parasites but how are they a nation? Outside of the redpills and what not, arn't jews a faith?

Or its the next level of subversion.

In there eyes the Messiah hasn't come (he has, and he will return) and therefore the current state of Israel is false and not legitimate. It's a pretty simple thing to understand.

they are fucking lying their ass off u retarded idiot, jews will literally kill one of their firends to play out their agenda, they lie and lie and lie I dont even think they can tell the truth honestly

These jews don't support nationalism, but support being a diaspora parasite living in other people's homeland while pushing multiculturalism. There is no "good" jew.

Attached: 254.png (611x756, 59K)

>how are they a nation?
some specific genetic damage brings them together

>Zionism is the problem with Judaism

Attached: i think not trump.png (172x200, 66K)