Spain

How are you preparing for the Spanish century Jow Forums?

Attached: world-cups.jpg (810x595, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NC0CGvDCeAQ?list=LL87wwZblLp3XwART21dF6NQ
youtu.be/pW6XP4s4ago?list=LL87wwZblLp3XwART21dF6NQ
elpais.com/elpais/2018/08/22/inenglish/1534925895_048241.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Spanish woman

>shaved armpits

Pick one

They're BLACKING themselves at rates that shouldn't even possible. Spain will not survive the next decade let alone century.

Nah, believe it or not, niggers are not our worst problem. The absolute subhumans in this country are called gypsies and they should be removed from existence.

>those infected/bacteria stained armpits

absolutely disgusting, it looks like they gave a homeless crack whore a bath and put makeup on her. armpits only get like that if you go without bathing for over a month.

>Spanish
>Hispanic

niggers are worse.

Gypsies can be a real pain though. They steal your bicycle or half of your country.

I was watching Varg and he was saying how Catholic countries are more religious. How true is this and what is the average perception of niggers, mudslimes, gypsies, and asians? Seems like the Protestant countries are liberal as fuck and have more of the migrant crisis.

Second worse compared to the hundreds of thousands of gyppos we have here. Niggers usually leave for France but gypsie subhumans refuse to leave and reproduce like cockroaches.

Learning how to speak Iranian Pashto and Arabic.

I'm not, Spain is Japan-tier when it comes to birthrate. So many fucking roasties and whoremongers living there.

>niggers
They just sell shit on the street and go to abandoned buildings to sleep.
>mudslimes
Untrustworthy, absolute hatred towards them when they threaten us and we make jokes about how they feel at home during Fallas.
>gypsies
Absolute subhumans, even the majority of leftists hate them except the most cocksucking commie
>asians
They are soulless but some can be really funny like the Francoist chinese bar

Attached: 1535027905961.jpg (341x362, 11K)

>Implying it's not a problem with both

Yeah, thanks for trying to teach me about my own country, fin.

Sorry? The 1500's were a while ago, try to keep up.

Oh, man, are there no gypsies in Finland?

Expulsion of the moors and jews, you can do it again Spain.

Attached: king_ferdinand_ii_and_queen_isabella.jpg (572x575, 75K)

Why, what's going to happen?Are we finally electing Vox?

Converting to Islam.

By separating from it

Attached: Children-of-independence2.jpg (500x333, 188K)

No, we'll have Jewdro fucking up this country even more

Based amico here

gib spanish gf

Attached: bef98de8ed217fd39c18b2db5e1f1edb.jpg (1051x1525, 206K)

Niggers are definitely the worst by far.
The interesting thing with Niggers and Muslims is that they adapt behavior as their numbers grow. If we had as many niggers as gypsies, the country would be burning right now like Sweden or California, but the only places with niggers in big numbers are Commie-ridden Basque Country and Catalonia (hence the recent shift against refugees in leftist media)

As an interesting exercise, take a look at the statistics of our prison population, which is publicly accesible information that ironically cannot be posted on social media. Then look at the prison population numbers in the rest of Europe. Our prison population is 10x the size of the rest of Europe prisons solely because of niggers and shitskins.

Holy shit Vox this Vox that. Vox are also a fucking shit party my man.

Spain is getting bleached and cucked every year by superior german tourists. Germans have 90% of the BIP contribution in that shithole country. Without germans spain would be a arab country again since the 60's

Based and redpilled, inshallah

Attached: 000411f0d5a17cff466da8d27c0a57bb.jpg (480x270, 21K)

>(hence the recent shift against refugees in leftist media)
Tell me about this
Also how do basques expect to keep their province basque if immigrants go there?they wont even learn Euskera.

If Shatalans are willing to never return and accept that Spain will close the border with them, I'll approve of it.

gib spanish gf

Attached: n9.jpg (600x900, 128K)

Ur getting invaded by niggers and ur close to civil war wtf are you on about?

Civilization will collapse before spics take it over completely. Have you ever seen a white neighborhood next to a spic one? You guys can't take care of shit. Imagine what happens when you take the highest offices.

remember the maine , amerimutt

>Be memelonia
>Be enriched by truck at the shout of Allahu Ackbar
>Communist Mayor organizes event to honour the mothers of the five Allah fighters, not the +200 victims.
You are too dumb to live.

Attached: memelonia.png (960x640, 765K)

How do I get a Spanish gf?
And what is the whitest party of Spain?

I dont mind the white kind sure

>Close to civil war
When?

>How do I get a Spanish gf?
you don't, they are horrible...the best girls in europe are from Poland

> Implying Catacucks aren't asking for independence jsut so they can invite more Tyrones to Europe

Attached: n5.jpg (600x799, 274K)

I am iberian.

Attached: i am iberian.jpg (960x1280, 266K)

based Nekane poster

Go north, everything above the cantabrian mountains is not only white, not only spanish, but celt. It's beautiful and if I wasn't such a proud andalusian I'd pack my things and go for some fairy puss up there

Spaniards are OK. Technically they're Caucasian, so it's OK for whites to mix with them.

Sad but true. As a Latin man, I am always disappointed to see women of my own race with niggers. Latinas need to stop burning coal. The low IQ of the groids & mutts is the reason why so much corruption exist in the Latin America. Also, Spain has high divorce rate. Sleep with niggers, problems get bigger

Thanks for the sauce, Mohammed!

>le creatura nefanda

moorish shitskin

Attached: iberiann.png (720x1280, 737K)

>tfw no iberian alliance to kick the brits from Gibraltar
feels bad man

Attached: 1531075798161.png (1017x1162, 270K)

Spanish Century is the 16th Century and that was a long time ago.

No doubt , gypsies are bad, but when you compare crime rate per capita, hands down niggers are worst. More crime is committed by niggers

i know a lot of Spanish girls who love the BBC, unlike latinas,they tend to like the BMC (BIG MOROCCAN DICK)

>iberian alliance
>implying there are more countries in the peninsula other than Spain

You can see that her crotch is dark brown like some women have, like she has been sitting in her own sharts all day.

Attached: enrichment.jpg (450x521, 20K)

ARRIBA ESPAÑAAAAA

youtu.be/NC0CGvDCeAQ?list=LL87wwZblLp3XwART21dF6NQ

youtu.be/pW6XP4s4ago?list=LL87wwZblLp3XwART21dF6NQ

Attached: ty1.gif (455x404, 3.98M)

>spanish century
user, i hate to break it too you, but this isn't the 1500s anymore

where you from? the only ones I can think of that love bbc are shitty city girls and chonis, both already lost causes

>Andorra dosen't exist

t. muhammed sanchez

Attached: 1509237033459.png (2170x1596, 1.84M)

Yes there are. Finnish and Swedish have a weird culture of their own (including the way they dress) and weirdly, the ones in Finland all have Swedish names pretty much.

Attached: Mannecamping.jpg (523x335, 136K)

>projecting

>andorra is a country and not just a tobacco shop with flag

She has amazing tits man I would totally bleach.

Have you had any interaction with niggers you stupid halfbreed

Catalonia is over 7% muslim and full of other immigrants, and at the same time Catalonia happens to be the MOST open border loving place in Spain

Attached: PF_11.29.17_muslims-update-20g.png (413x821, 233K)

All Latin countries need to deport the niggers out of their lands, or else they will all end up as fucked as Brazil & Dominican Republic.

those armpits not even with photoshop look decent

I've actually been surprised on how Southern Spaniards are pale like my grandmother who was from Extremadura. Meanwhile I only saw niggers in Shartalonia and ogres that looked like pale fat Sicilians

Why are you always so compeled to post your face on any thread about Spain or Iberia??

Unlike the nigger ridden shithole that is Canada, I live in a place with no black on sight

Niggers dont stay for long in Spain user.

Those are remarkably nice tits

This,my 89 year old grandmother got her super expensive old jewelry robbed twice by same gypsie last week,instead this shitty fucking government thinks its better to remove Franco from The Valley of the Fallen instead of solving all this crime caused by these subhumans

as if spain has a future

Attached: africainvadesspain.webm (964x432, 1.43M)

>has not made love to a beautiful mozárabe girl with cinnamon skin and emerald eyes
>why you even live, user

Oh wow that suck user, better luck next time.

Men, Madrid(with all latinos and other shit) has a greater average in Pisa, and de higher is from Castilla Leon, so shut up about your shitty IG.

Attached: catalufos.png (384x215, 108K)

Catacucks BTFO

Attached: pisa.png (776x606, 51K)

>the maine
wut
Also
>spic calling me a mutt, fully taking kike D&C bait because he's so insecure and will take any ammo he can get
kek
What I said is still true and you know it. You think that you're going to take over from whites and have a society as good as whites but that's just a pipedream. Shitskins are not as good as us in anything and that's just a fact. You guys would have a civilization, sure, but it would be shittier than ours, because you are shittier. Just accept it so you can do something about it.

lol

elpais.com/elpais/2018/08/22/inenglish/1534925895_048241.html

what happened to the old romanian shitposter from 2016?

I miss him

kek

Left for some EU country most likely.

>You think that you're going to take over from whites and have a society as good as whites but that's just a pipedream

Are you actually fucking retared

you're like 5 centuries late bro

>We need to mend the wounds of the Civil War
>lmao let's desecrate Franco's grave
Are they genuinely retarded?

>face grows pubes
>literal neckbeard that stops growing at lack of jawline
>"fuck it I'm keeping it"
Why

I live in Burgos so I can't find one of those beauties. I went to Granada and was jealous to see how Andalusians have really gorgeous women like you've described.

Spanish =/= spic

romania is in the EU tho

Yes,yes they are,i knew this was going to happen so i had to visit Francos tomb before they removed him

Attached: 6bea9b17-4e2a-497b-86d8-a339739a690d.jpg (1600x898, 64K)

>latinos are way smarter than niggers
Hate to break it to you but your average IQ is 89 and niggers are only 9 points below you. We're 15 points above you.
Think about that for a second.
Your people are further from us than niggers are from you. How you feel about niggers is slightly better than we feel about you.
We still hate niggers more because they're basically animals compared to us, but still, take this as an example of how we feel about intermixing with you.

If it's any consolation, I'm very jealous of your cathedral. Most beautiful one in all of Spain

Yes we are but that doesnt mean once you join it you are part of another country.

>Are they genuinely retarded?
they aren't removing Jose Antonio, just figure

>By separating from it

...for 12 seconds.

Is there a certain attitude people carry toward people that visit and honor Franco’s tomb?

Nice argument.
Again, any society built by a people with an average IQ of 89 is going to be shittier than one built by a people with an average IQ over 100.
Deal with it.
It's not pretty but it's the truth. Your ancestors didn't try as hard or something and now you're not the best in the world. Someone has to take 5th place, and that's your home. You'll never change it if you ignore it.

if you had offered them a job they would have ran away without having to shot a single bullet

>if you had offered them a job they would have ran away without having to shot a single bullet
If only it were than easy.