Black lives matter

All of you closeted racists on Jow Forums. You people just can't let the black man have anything, can you? The black man can't be worthless. No. Black people have to worry about so many more things than whites. You get to sit in you nice suburb where you can do something meaningful, while the black man is forced to live in a poor neighborhood where he can't do something meaningful.
You will never understand what it is like to face the barrel of a cops gun because you will be an upstanding member of your society who will have complied with white authorities well before the need to uses such force. Why don't you take a second to check your privilege and then tell me who's lives don't matter.

Attached: images.png (298x169, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html
nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why don't you just move back to Africa, then?

Top tier sarcasm. I live in a mostly black and mestizo neighborhood and it sucks. I'm the only one who doesn't litter, and tries to improve his home (built a fence, just built garden beds) I think I'm the only one who owns a fucking rake

nigger

we wont be ignored. we wont be put down. we are america.

Then why don't you focus on the fact that your race is your own worst enemy?

THEN MOVE OUT OF OUR HOOD. IF U CANT TAKE THE HEAT. GET OUT THE KITCHEN

If your neighborhoods are such horrible places, why won't you fix them instead of demanding Whites fix them for you?

I WAS born in America. my pops was america my granddad, my great grandead my greaet great grand dad. WE ARE AMERICA. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO england amnd leave the redskins

I had a couple white friends end up looking down the barrel of a shotgun because the cops were looking for an armed robber in the area. The description was "a man in dark clothing". My buddy picked the wrong day to dress like Johnny Cash. They didn't get shot, because they actually dindu nuffin. White privilege is getting guns pointed at you by amped up cops, but maybe not murdered every time.

>I WAS born in America. my pops was america my granddad, my great grandead my greaet great grand dad. WE ARE AMERICA. WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO england amnd leave the redskins
You can't be America, only Whites can be America. The United States of America was founded by White people only for White people only.

The United States of America was created as a White homeland.

The black race's homeland is Africa. Go back to your homeland if you hate Whites so much.

cracker. say tha to my face if youre aman, not on the internet

Attached: bait.jpg (388x223, 13K)

the white man has been puttn us down but no more. iread your posts on thi websiye. we will not lose

Blacks aren't allowed to give orders to Whites. Blacks aren't allowed to give orders to Whites especially in White nations, like the USA.

Stop whining you baby, and stop sucking our dick we don't like nigger lips around these parts. You give us YOUR GODS too much credit. We only put our slaves down to keep them in check. Pathetic sub-human.

Blacks "put down" blacks. Whites have never "put down" blacks.
All Whites have ever attempted to do is lift up blacks. It's always failed because your race is incapable of being lifted up.

Blacks simply do not belong in White nations.

we fix our hoods. we work hard but yall rigged the system and want us to be slaves 4ever. 1 % shit. the 1 % are all whites tryna keep us down

You blacks can't fix your own neighborhoods because you're incapable of such. That's why black majority areas are always inferior to White majority areas.

If you hate Whites benefiting in White nations then you must leave White nations and return to your black nations.

i dont hate yall. im a baptist. go to church. yall make it so hard.

Blacks cannot assimilate into White society because blacks can never be White. Therefore because you see White superiority on a daily basis, you hate Whites because you know you'll never be able to accomplish what the White race has accomplished.

The best thing for your race is to return to Africa and be with your own people in your own lands. Only then will you be happy.

america is for the indians. the only man thats got the rights to tell me that is the redskins. and even he cant cuz i was born here

Whites set foot in North America first.
The American Indians immigrated to North America from Mongolia after Whites set foot in North America.

Therefore, North America belongs to the White race for all time.

Blacks were brought to this continent by the Jewish slave traders. Blacks have no place in White nations and must be returned to Africa.

you the subhuman. thats why yo gal keeps calling me at night. yeh hows that feel

white nation. nigga go tell that to the blacks in France. America was for the redskins

Blacks have no place calling other races subhuman when blacks are subhuman to every other race (with exception of the Aboriginals).

Your race has never invented a single thing. Not even the wheel.

France was founded by White people for White people. It is and will always be a White nation. Blacks cannot be French.

North America belongs to the White race for all time.

ill go to Africa if yall agree to go back to erope

darker than black

thx based burger btw

The USA was founded as a White nation for White people. Therefore the USA is a White homeland. Blacks cannot tell Whites to leave a White homeland.

Whites can tell blacks to go back to their black homelands however, because the USA is not a black homeland.

You can have all of Africa for all I care
Sage

nigga read your history. everyone knows columbus found the redhkins and killed them. whites didnt own shit except thru robbing and killing and stealing shit from the red indians

>closeted racist
Not anymore, nigger

>fat troll is fat
I live in Russia, amma white man and my life is worse than that of any murrican nigger. Our police doesnt give a shit about the rights of the citizen and will just get you by the neck and put you behind bars, no matter the skin colour and for no reason, and if you try to resist you face 10 years in prison. Every neighborhood is gopnik neighborhood, where you can get stabbed by a drunk company of retards just for lulz. So go fuck yourself, you pansy faggot. You live in US. Get a fucking job and stop leeching on welfare, and change your fucking neighborhood, stop dressing like a moody filthy nigger rapper hobo, and thats how you avoid being frowned upon by the police. And fuck yourself again.

Attached: гопльтер.jpg (1080x1072, 147K)

What ? That’s not even Ebonics lol

Columbus wasn't the first White person to set foot in North America.

Whites were the first to set foot in North America thereby making the entire continent ours for all time.

The American Indians were far more savage and brutal than anyone claims Whites were. American Indians killed and enslaved each other for hundreds of years before Whites ever returned to North America.

The American Indians don't even believe they owned the land so nothing could've been stolen from them.

Hey. Cool it with the anti-semitism. Those bankers and media executives worked real hard to get where they are.

You all got South Africa now, and you know it's fertile farmland. have at it, and stop whining already!!!

>The black man can't be worthless
John Deere disagrees

dont let me go on a history lesson,. yall supresed our true history for too long but no longer will we allow yall to deceive us, basically all civilization was made by a black man. we know bte btruth nopw. we read. we will not be denied our true historyt. we helped form every civilization out there. we had gold in africa,,we had good food, trees everywhere. until yall killed our warriors and stole us to be slaves. OR TIME HAS COME.

If you don't believe the truth then you have no right to reside in any White country.

Blacks have never invented anything in the history of mankind.

If your time has come why are you still such a violent, subhuman race?

ok. simple question. ill try and be civilized and respectful. if africa is for the blacks. and europe and america i for the whites, then where is for the red indian. answer me that. or are you a selfish person that would deny someone their heritage and land and stuff.

>ok. simple question. ill try and be civilized and respectful. if africa is for the blacks. and europe and america i for the whites, then where is for the red indian. answer me that.
Mongolia. That's where the "American Indians" immigrated from.
After Whites migrated to North America first.

>or are you a selfish person that would deny someone their heritage and land and stuff.
The American Indians can have their heritage in their homeland Which is not North America.

This is a good larp thread

i truly feel sorry for you so ima let that slide. ill be praying for you and hoping that life gets better.
but let this be a warning to all yall in america. this is what happens when you dont have blacks in yo country. i come with love. in the words of marvin gaye, why cant we all just get along

Even LARPing trolls can't come up with a good argument for being pro-black.

No you don't you fucking liar. Every time one of your own tries to lift themselves up out of poverty you call them uncle Tom and house nigger. Look at the places where there are only blacks and no whites. You keep yourselves down. Face reality dipshit.

Blacks have no place to threaten Whites in White nations. Any attempt to harm the White race or White nations will be met with swift and lethal response.

The White race has been merciful with you so far...keep it up and you'll see our mercy disappear.

Niggers belong in the fields so that they can do something meaningful

how many blacks you know ever call obamauncle tom. uncle toms are blackfolks that think that just coz they went to college and shit they're too good for them. they forget where they came from and want to be all white and marry white and live in te subrbs and watchh cnn. nobody should look down on their own. were in this together

Blacks cannot assimilate into White society because White society is for the White race alone. That is why your race is so angry and violent. You're frustrated at seeing the White race's superiority.

You should just leave the country.

No humans matter

>eating food that has been touched by niggers
yuck!

Then stop coming to Europe,and pull your pants up

ill leave the day you leave. anyway i love you man even though you got some crazy theories. youre an honorary nigga anytime youre in the hood idl vouch for you.

The USA is a White country, Whites don't need to leave.

The USA is not a black country, blacks must leave.

These are not theories, they are the truth.

I'd never set foot in a black neighborhood because I'd be raped, murdered and eaten. Not necessarily in that order.

You live in shit because you shit where you eat. It’s not magic, like there are nice suburbs and shitty ones and we take all the good ones and laught at giving you the shitty ones. Suburbs are nice BECAUSE YOU ARENT THERE. They are nice because they are white, and your place is shit because it’s filled with niggers. It’s really simple. You try to live near us, deserting our neighborhood. Just fuck off. No one wants to hurt you, they just want you to go away. Live in your shithole that you built for yourself and leave us alone.

If black lives matter to you than you’d be way more pissed off at blacks than us bro.

Want some water?

Attached: 783B2AC9-60AE-4502-A4AB-28A4979DD09A.jpg (530x492, 44K)

i was talkin bout you sayn america was first stepped on and how redhskins come from asia. youve been lied to by the klan. homeschoolin aint always the best homs. but truth i love you man. ill pray for you to see the truth. were all God's children. white black, red, yellow, pink, brown whatever. were in this together and aint no escapin that. the sooner we learn to live wit each other the better. i know some blackfolks are rowdy and stuff but some whiteboys are terrible too. the only way we get out of this is learnin to work together. i love you bro . God bles ya

;^)

Attached: jewish-black-lives.jpg (720x480, 297K)

Nice bait

1% are jews. That’s why we roll our eyes at your bitching. We are in the same prison block. I just can’t stand you and prefer for you sleep somewhere else. The fractional reserve banking system is run by rothchilds, hitler tried to smash that System for Germany and all of humanity. We could all have a Norway standard of living in our economy if not for kikes.

Take the Malcolm X pill. X knew it was the jews who pushed this and southern slavery. 1/4 slaves in the south were owned by Jews despite being 1% of the population. Fewer than 1% of whites owned slaves while 40% of jews did. X Said hitler was right and was misunderstood.

We are in the same boat. Once you realize that the jews fucked us both, you can stop bitching and start redpilling other blacks about the true enemy of humanity.

Pretty typical black person opinion. I deserve so much because my people were oppressed and my life is so much worse than others. You're just pathetic and people will treat you like it. You deserve it. That's what makes you a nigger.

i know the jews are worse but jews are still white people. you blamin the jews is like me blamin haitians 4 all the bad rep we get.

Are you for real? I want to ask you something unrelated.

Do you believe any race of humans to be superior to another race of humans and in what areas do you believe those races superior if you do believe that.
>For instance if it were a stat sheet or such, you get me?

Attached: 1520102376787.jpg (325x325, 23K)

ive talked about this in the comments up. you will only understand if yo grand parents people are stolen from their fertile land and chained and slaved in a foreign land

Nice LARP. Your inferiority complex is based on reality plus some deception. Here's what your Jew Masters don't tell you:

1. Jews are the Final Boss.
2. Niggers are usually body slaves while whites are usually brain slaves.
3. Masters don't trouble themselves with the opinions of their servants. Your Jewish Masters have run all the money you and your ancestors have ever used as long as you have been enslaved. They still run the money system.

Are black people "worthless?" Hardly. Most empires use them for some form of low level labor tasks and find their lack of complaining when compared to the white slaves, to be refreshing. Black people are easier to trick into working cheaply than white people.

Are you not more likely to be killed by fellow black Man? You should clean up your own house first

I like aimlessly spewing hate at any group I don't belong to instead of leading by example and bettering myself.

Attached: 1kgreed.png (1000x1000, 996K)

no were all equal. any differences are becuz of opportunities and the system puttin some people down and giving others a silver spoon in their mouths. it might be generational but only when all people are given opportunities will we be fair and equal. stay woke

what' the skin color of a jew?

>closeted

that's coz we were locked up in a shitty situation. here's an experiment 4 u. get a bunch of crickets and lock em up in a glass bottle. after a while they'll all start bittin each other's heads off cuz of frustration. that's the same thing thats been done to blacks

jews are the ones who make it about skin color. It has nothing to do with that. that is one way they control you

Sage
Weak b8

I live in Compton, I can tell you that the violence we, blacks and Hispanics, get from the police is well deserved. In fact, the 15 years I have lived here, the city has improved. We have far less violence and far less crime thanks to the LASD being so tough.

But do you know why the city doesn't improve? Because you black folk are so corrupt that you pocket the city's money, hire your buddies and family to hog up all city positions, leech off our school district and then settle in court or pay fines when you get sued and continue on in your crimes. And then complain that "the man" is keeping us down when in fact, you are keeping yourself down. And before you come back at me, I am the first to confess that when we Hispanics take over the city, we will probably be just as corrupt and violent (see Mexico, where my parents are from), even if we have been your victims since we started coming into Compton, we will outdo you in corruption and crime.

But this is why we can never have nice things. Playing the victim and blaming white people is just stupid and pointless. If you want to blame any white people, blame the Democrats that have brainwashed us and made us believe nothing is wrong with us and all our troubles are someone else's fault and we can't do anything about it.

So personally, I will finish my degree, get a job, become wealthy and make something of myself instead of being a junkie on welfare that is risking arrest while blaming white people and their skin color for their shitty life.

Lol hates his own neighborhood, wont move, thinks hes being forced to live there. Someone else hates his neighborhood "WHY DONT YOU MOVE IF YOU CANT TAKE IT!" Literally everything in your OP are things you can control with a tiny tiny bit of discipline. I know this bait but i was hungry.

So your people are like insects? Locusts maybe?

Yes, Whites were here first.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/new-evidence-suggests-stone-age-hunters-from-europe-discovered-america-7447152.html

And yes, American Indians immigrated from Asia.

You support the beliefs and policies that will cause the extinction of the White race.

And besides, you don't belong in White nations.

Then the only way we can solve that issue is to send you back.

So you're saying that blacks are like insects?

i was gonna diss mexicans but you talked some sense & i cant blame a bruther for tryna build himself up so nothin but love from me punta. stay woke. God be withya, jst dont forget where you came from and try to bring up yo people with you. I wont even talk anything disrespectful bout yo women coz truth i love em too. so point being you an honorary negroe too. stay woke

yes im going to treat this obvious bait as real as i have shit i want to express about this subject.
>closet racists
lol did you mistake red dit for Jow Forums? No no, we here are open racists, but unlike the unintelligent we do not see "race" as synonymous with "prejudges of race" but rather a natural part of the world we live in.
There might be some closet eugenicists here but some of us are aware of the benefits for all human races of removing low-iqs from reproducing their degenerate dna.

Everyone knows black people hate niggers; think about it, if you could remove all those niggers and their future nigger-kids, how much better wouldnt your people be?

Love thy race higher than thy love for yourself

Calling someone an "honorary negro" is like saying "you're no longer human."

since i already dubbed you an honorary nigga ill give you respect and read those links. ill comment on it after reading

Black lives matter!

While we're on it...

Fossil discovery delivers blow to ‘Out of Africa’ theory
nypost.com/2017/05/23/this-fossilized-tooth-might-prove-humans-came-from-europe-not-africa/

>closeted racists
black people think all whites are racist. so is there really a point? I just don't want to get attacked by one, so I avoid them.

STOP WITH THE LARP, (((THEY))) have made people so dumb they buy this shit.

>black people think all whites are racist
wrong. shows you dont engage anyone outside your echochamber irl

We all know OP is a troll. But in his trolling, he's defending niggers so of course that must be countered.

He's also proving that no one can even LARP as a reasonable pro-black person.

>You people just can't let the black man have anything, can you?
well, we could, if only you ever tried to get anything without stealing it

Attached: dindulaughsin.jpg (475x350, 18K)

oh come on bro. i read the link. its some stone age guesses. ima look up a link that talks about that black stone age man they found in england. that cheddar man. so i guess if america is for whites coz of stone men, then cheddar man makes europe black mens land. what you think about that. checkmate nigga

If blacks are so superior how come they've never invented anything in the history of mankind?

i aint a white boy. im black as Akon. no mixed shit. i aint a racist. i love all folks. my skin is black and beautiful and what hurt me is i agree with alot of the stuff you guys on Jow Forums say but the anti black shit is ridiculous. so ive gotta defend truth. yeah we've got some flaws but can of yall say youre perfect. im black and im proud of my color and im happy that God made me black. stay woke.

You're a gigantic fucking idiot troll and you literally have no factual proof to back up your claims.

You also can't disprove the fact that niggers are subhuman.

I'm sorry that was a delayed response.
>no were all equal. any differences are becuz of opportunities and the system puttin some people down and giving others a silver spoon in their mouths. it might be generational but only when all people are given opportunities will we be fair and equal. stay woke
>Stay woke

I was hoping you would take this seriously, generational dosen't begin to describe it you know? it's more like ....millennial (no joke) you would need to go back in time most likely...dont you agree we are very different in many aspects? even if we do share many emotions?

Attached: 1524610902798.jpg (1000x1192, 223K)