LOOK AT THIS DOOD OH NONONONONONo LOOK A THE TOP OF HIS GRAPH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD OH NONONONONONo LOOK A THE TOP OF HIS GRAPH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 15319115021350.png (440x283, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpolicy.institute/2018/08/17/2050-is-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't the same true for Russians? Besides the fact that you're not white, there's a constant influx of muslims and chinks

Lmao

This sucks. The niggerfication of America continues. I am become Sad, bringer of frownie faice :-(

Attached: 1521225825800.jpg (750x721, 29K)

Racists.

rossiya was literally a khanate for 500yrs op

Yeah we already know, we're fucked.

Attached: 1507167056498.png (625x582, 14K)

Why the hell are so many mosques in Russia? I thought you guys had balls but you will soon be as cucked as western Europe

>many mosques in Russia
>mosques in Germany
fuck you guys, not this shit again

I'm always amazed at how the black population stays at 13% no matter what. Thanks Hi-point and Abortion!

Checked. It's a self regulating problem, We could get this number lower if we could contain the spread.

Attached: 1521105318712.png (1022x731, 643K)

>56% white by 2030
OHNONONO

My American friend is going to move to Maine because North Carolina is filled with niggers and spics

THE 9% ASIAN ON TOP WILL OWN ALL, BASED!!!

>implying Mexican 2nd generation will keep the trend going.
If anything, our welfare system is going to change, and those numbers are going to stagnate. Not that I hate hispanics, but to think this trend is going to increase is wild.
A massive effect has been the two mega events of immigration that our country faced from Latin America in the past 100 years.
First Reagan saying he was going to grant amnesty. The second, being the Obama years.
I predict the numbers will actually stay about the same after the 2030 mark at the latest.

Attached: 1508798458870.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Canada is going to be renamed to 加拿大
Jiānádà soon.

based

Attached: 1520628105886.webm (640x360, 1.41M)

Checked

also they stay 13% because they kill each other through abortion or bullets daily

How is this correct when the black have 5 kids in their teens?

blacks remain the same percentage, at least the white guilt won't work on the asians and spics.

Wasn't there one study that showed the 2050 demographics are gonna happen way sooner. I think it was 2037

nationalpolicy.institute/2018/08/17/2050-is-coming-sooner-than-we-thought/

e-everything is fine

Attached: new.png (800x815, 72K)

Russia is fucked up too, bro.
Atleast their Hispanics and Asians not our muslims with sub 90 IQ.

demographics do not have to be a big problem if people start to selectively breed their offspring to give them a genetic advantage. The sperm of the best and brightest males will be in high demand, and this has the potential to transform demographics greatly, because of the abundance of sperm.

I'm an old guy, 62. I've had shit with blacks most of my life. I live in a trailer park full of mexicans and 99% of them are cool, same for the few asians I have encountered. Asian women can't drive, but that's kinda minor.

In other words, that chart looks pretty good to me.

Attached: africa_sigh.png (618x853, 341K)

Daily reminder: USA deserve their niggers as a payoff for slavery, thats what you got

This is why i support starting the race war today.
Why are you faggots caring about anything else?
Why even have children?
Why vote?
Buy guns and grow the fuck up you children.

hello russian spambot