Bibletards can't explain this

Attached: KPhl6DAORJ5_r2ZMuj-HPRB7H9w1V0kIxyc0EUwdGaI.jpg (480x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ireland-information.com/irish-mythology/tuatha-de-danann-irish-legend.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked
i found it funny that Druids did the same thing, and how they were part of the same snake tribe that founded the catholic church

>What is test of faith?

I'll take "test of faith" for $200.

chuckled

Blood of lambs.

Holy sacrifice. Get it?

You cocksmokers always have an excuse. And they're always scripted.

>meme flag trying to incite shit on a bait thread

Cmon, you're better than that.

It's a test of faith you faggot. Atheists are fucking insufferable. So dumb they can't understand basic shit.

Maybe God wanted people to show obedience to him by painting the house in blood to kill the right kids.

I did say scripted.

Ah this is a better answer. I should read my Bible more

oh look, some very smart 15 year olds. how cute. they just finished babbys first hitchen book and think they're extra smart

Something something god taught jews it’s best to sacrifice your own children for personal gain exemplia gratia the fucking holocaust

Attached: 76C3EB0A-1F52-432D-8F64-D0BA610DE314.png (842x960, 399K)

Got a source on that?

Hitchens?

1. I'm a Deist(that means I actually THINK about theology rather than just doing what some child rapist tells me a book says is true)
2. I'm right. You fucks ALWAYS have an excuse for why you can do wrong or why your belief system isn't ACTUALLY completely retarded. And it is ALWAYS scripted. The exact same excuses.

It's funny how christinsanity, like pisslam and jewwwdaism, never does anything wrong. To me, you fucks come off like niggers who say the same thing. Christinsanity is particularly bad with this, though. The dindus of religion.

Attached: 1503885017171.png (781x903, 116K)

david icke on Blood Passover rituals practiced by the Druids.
Then there's the fact that st Patrick was never canonized by the catholic church because the snakes he chased off the island were the Tribe of DN by way of the Sea Peoples union when Britain was just a tin mining outpost. They later formed the catholic church
ireland-information.com/irish-mythology/tuatha-de-danann-irish-legend.html

Attached: Tribe of DN - Vatican 1.png (1310x1384, 2.43M)

You still need to mark your door because God can't keep track of who had what for dinner.

Also, that's typical christian grasping-at-straws reinterpretation/retconning the way you fags have been doing it since the days of whoever wrote the Gospel of Matthew, although that guy simply had the gall to do a bunch of quote-mining and pretended it was fulfilled prophecy.

"Hey Moses, I'm sending you to tell Pharaoh to let my people go, but I'll meddle with his free will and harden his heart so he refuses several times, just so I have an opportunity to show off the sort of powers I have...all of which will be entirely useless because all those ungrateful kikes I'm setting free will start worshipping a golden calf once you leave them to themselves for several weeks even after seeing my awesome power firsthand".

Fuck your god.

Libtards can't into parables, poetry, metaphors and complex literature in general. Imagine my shock. The Bible Project is a good resource for the Big picture on Bible talk, worth it if you're asking this stupid of a question.

>Thinking God is just like a powerful human

So this is the power of the edgelord athiest.

>all loving God
>>murders children
Fucking kek.

>Why didn’t God just do everything Himself?
Nobody really knows the answer here, but it certainly doesn’t excuse you from living right & finding Love.
You shill faggit.

Make a wildly random statement which could be attributed to literally anything
something happens
>see, it was a metaphor
Fuck sake you guys are dumb as shit sometimes.
quick, look behind you, its jesus!

Attached: Joshua.jpg (565x640, 95K)

Attached: 1528482729101-b.jpg (720x651, 71K)

Attached: 1529006776258-b.png (500x595, 98K)

>all loving
as long as you're a kike that is.

Attached: 1532730263516.jpg (636x636, 78K)

Not gonna lie, after so many redpills, blackpills, and learning about how fucked up and truly corrupt the world is, the example of Jesus resonated with me, and still does. It hit me in the feels and I cried and accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior.

This prompts me to start reading the Bible from the beginning, the Old Testament. The stories in it threw the whole thing into question. I want to believe, but now I can't really be sure Jesus is the real deal or not. Is the Bible an ancient controlled opposition psyop? Was it tampered with by kikery to make the Father seem like a petulant and highly vindictive megalomaniac? Is the God of the Old Testament actually Satan?

Attached: 1509527745335.jpg (736x736, 86K)

I have a different "non-scripted" explanation: Maybe it was done this way so that the next morning the non-believers could see that the houses that were marked were spared.

You're all a bunch of faggots for even caring about this. Every atheist who talks about being an atheist, is 14. Biblefags aren't much better. Read it to better understand Jews. Skim it to get a sense of certain ideas in Western History, but much more than that, and you're using time better spent elsewhere.

The god of the old testament is like your father when you were younger. If you fucked up you got punished, but he also showed plenty of mercy. He could even be bargained with (See abraham arguing down the number of good men he'd have to find in sodom and gommorah for god to spare the city from 100 to 10.)

The part about God wanting his people to wipe out all the people there is very simple once you understand what was going on.

The Watchers (angels) whose job was to watch over humanity left their estate and took females for their partners. They had kids with them. These were called Nephelim. The area where God promised His people land these people who were mixed with Angel / Human hybrids had to be removed because Lucifer wanted to prevent Jesus from ever being born by wiping out humanity.

That is why the flood took place. It was to wipe out the Nephelim. That is also why a lot of the other things took place was to wipe out those angel / human hybrids who would have killed His people if He had not done that.

Now you know why God told them to wipe all those people out.

>ow th
you're not converting any true followers of christ to anti-Christ ianity/ atheistism so fuck off before we start push our beliefs on to you moron.

you anti-Christ ians aren't converting anyone to atheism, so buzz off.

>Christianity never does anything wrong
>tips fedora
Christianity is about acknowledging our imperfection, and rejoicing that God loves us anyways. God loves us so much that He sent Jesus to die for our sins. Christ lived the life we couldn't live and died the death we deserve to die, and DEFEATED death, all so we can be saved. The gift of everlasting life through Christ id waiting for you user, all you have to do is accept it :)
Checked

>Worshiping Jewish gods

Attached: 1523840655686.jpg (883x828, 115K)

>Christianity is about acknowledging our imperfection
Christianity never does anything wrong though.
Anytime someone points out an obvious problem/contradiction, you fucks always have an excuse. It's never "well maybe the people who wrote the Bible made a mistake here or something".

Also, I'm not taking the advice of someone who calls himself imperfect. Why should I? You admit you're imperfect, which is fine, we all are, but your problem is you and people like you tell people you are the one true way, but you can't be because you are imperfect.
Your entire system of faith is built on contradictions. Hell people ITT right now can't tell who is actually God and who is Satan, because of how utterly contradictory and fucked up the "faith" is.

>things need to work like how I want them
>BTW I'm very smart
Fucking retard.

It was the early inception of the mossad, not god!

Attached: post circ.jpg (720x838, 57K)

Humans always get things wrong.
Except you guys. You're always right.

Hubris.

Attached: 1498155750112.jpg (735x490, 87K)

>op pic
whacha doing rabbi?.jpg

What (((they))) dont qant you to understand is that the God of the old testament is synonymous with the Devil of the new testament. That is to say while for the most part the stories are still true, the names were reversed. Humanity is the creation of none other than Satan himself. God (who I will call Jehovah for clarity from now on) created the Angels in his image in his kingdom of heaven. Humanity in turn was the creation of the Angel Satan, a race made in his own image. This is the act that had him cast away and Jehovah told him fine, if he wished to play God, he can do so cast away from Heaven. And so the "God" Satan ruled Adam and ruled Eve, and kept them as rats in a cage, naked and stupid. This is when Jehovah being the benevolent being he was decided to intervene and give humanity the gift of knowledge. What ensued was thousands of years of Satan demanding the Jewish people to give him blood sacrifices, wiping out humanity, killing people for the help of it, and so on. Until Jehovah decided to step in once again this time as a man not a snake and to lead humans into his light instead. This of course being Jesus Christ.

Except you, because you're right. Right? Retard.

Now see, this at least makes philosophical sense, and indeed rights many of the contradictions in the Christian faith.

Okay, why would an all knowing God need to test things? Tests are performed to find things out, if you know everything already theres no point to it.

I'm not here to claim I'm right. I'm here to say people make mistakes and SOME people should own up to it, like the rest of us.

Also, think about the separation of Adam and Eve from paradise for gaining knowledge and how that relates to gaining knowledge today. Often, gaining knowledge, especially in philosophical matters, means added stress/suffering. Ignorance is bliss. How many people here have expressed increased anger or sadness with their act of "leaving the cave"? A nefarious being would logically want you dumb and happy. People don't change when they're happy. They don't evolve.

Attached: Stardust_man_pushed_too_far.jpg (1151x645, 524K)

That's the Torah. There is a holiday about that as well, it is called Passover.

Attached: fedora pepe.jpg (800x800, 78K)

>the example of Jesus resonated with me
The example of a layabout and a vagrant "resonated" with you? He was a terrible man. If you met a man who lived like Jesus(didn't work, did not marry, lived off others) you'd think he was a real piece of shit. What's different about this rabbi?

>Maybe it was done this way so that the next morning the non-believers could see that the houses that were marked were spared.
And sir, can you please confirm to the audience that this is indeed your signature and the card you drew from the deck?

>>why does a teacher need to test their students?

Attached: 1534808101436.jpg (237x251, 9K)

>didn't work, did not marry, lived off others
Wasn't Jesus a carpenter?

I remember reading somewhere the reason the first born were killed was because the first born was fed first and since they were first the were fed from the top of the rice barrels. However, since they didn't have covers the top was basically poison. And since the jews were told to eat food that wasn't rice they didn't get poisoned. I forget how the blood painting was explained though.

Attached: 1530072683980.jpg (569x428, 25K)

>Okay, why would an all knowing God need to test things? Tests are performed to find things out, if you know everything already theres no point to it.

Tests can occur for the advantage of the one being tested. Forcing someone to take off training wheels is usually a painful experience. However it is necessary to learn how to ride a bike.

Yes.

>implying Jesus was an all knowing God
>implying he wasn't a messenger of God

Obviously Jesus was a messnger of Allah and not an all knowing God. The Bible even proves this.

Mathew 24:36
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

John 14:28
"You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I."

>no one knows the hour but God (not Jesus)
>God is greater than Jesus

Only biased brainlets think Jesus wasn't a messenger of Allah.

>Literal counter argument
>"heh, you cocksmokers always have an excuse. heh heh"

It’s was symbolic to see who listened to God. My gosh try harder lol

Because we have free will

It's not a teacher-student relationship, you dishonest jew. God's supposed to be perfect and that means knowing absolutely everything. He doesn't need to test people, he already knows the results plus he created what you're calling the "students". Free will isn't even in the Bible. Since before you were born, God knew you.

Attached: 956f9bb9120f7ca72bc0a4c071a86deb.jpg (699x1199, 71K)

>Was it tampered with by kikery
yes
As far as I know the King James Version is the best available version.
Also, there is a reason there is an OLD Testament and a NEW Testament. Christians are not bound by the Old Testament. They New Testament is what we are bound by. We keep the Old Testament to remember where we came from. Never forget the Past

The Tribe of Dan is holy you faggot
Part of the Lost Tribes of Israel
Part of the Adamic White Race

>Anytime someone points out an obvious problem/contradiction, you fucks always have an excuse. It's never "well maybe the people who wrote the Bible made a mistake here or something".

The study of the Bible involves extensive knowledge and use of hermeneutics and exegesis because the time of the Bible is so far removed from the modern era.

Your point doesn't really make sense since the existence of numerous denominations indicates that there are already internal disagreements on the meaning and intent of the authors.

However, if one accepts that the book itself is divinely inspired, then the issues that present themselves would have to be in the interpretation, which is based on the fallible nature of man.

Proverbs 16:4 "The Lord hath made allthingsfor himself: yeah, even the wicked for the day of evil."
Jeremiah 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations."

Attached: 6281a3391a5a930dc70c0ca2d744d3da.jpg (600x1056, 84K)

>need to test things? Tests are performed to find things out
tests are for the benefit of the people being tested. You are thinking experiments.

Attached: 1506837987573.jpg (493x443, 152K)

if youre so sure theres not a god why dont you just kill yourself?
theres nothing to be afraid of right?
right?
surely you hate this world and want out?
right?

>"Hey Moses, I'm sending you to tell Pharaoh to let my people go, but I'll meddle with his free will and harden his heart so he refuses several times, just so I have an opportunity to show off the sort of powers I have...all of which will be entirely useless because all those ungrateful kikes I'm setting free will start worshipping a golden calf once you leave them to themselves for several weeks even after seeing my awesome power firsthand".
That's such an accurate quick run down. Here's my worry: what if the God of Abraham is real but he's a filthy corrupt kike? Look around. If there is a God he's a real piece of work.

>When the bible told you to put lambs blood on your door they really meant to open your heart for foreign immigrants user
Oh thank you Rabbi for explaining this book that's been translated 20 times to mean 20 different things over 2,000 years.

Imagine basing your entire religion and worldview off of getting cucked, raising another mans child and then worshiping him as a God. And people try and pretend Mary wasn't a jewess.

ALL PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY
ONE CORRUPT TYRANT HAS FELT THE WRAITH OF GOD.
JOHN MCCAIN IS DEAD

>God is a haggling kike
I hope not but I'm starting to think he is.

Teachers are not omniscient. They cannot read a man's heart or mind. You fucking halfwit.

Did he ever build anything? You'd think instead of saying "Derr this temple is mine" and sperging out on the $ changers, instead of being a jealous spiteful greedy kike who just wants to tear everything down (totally doesn't sound familiar with the modern left) why didn't he use his magic Jesus carpentry power to build his own temple? Can you point me at the passages that talk about him building affordable housing for the poor or was he just another virtue signaling faggot?

The old testament describes mans attempt to achieve salvation through the lucifarian lie about knowledge of good and evil which according to god leads to death. The result is a thousand different religious ideas, mass murder and genocide. The solution was offered through the sacrifice of jesus christ which ended the idea about moral authorities forcing good ideas on other people. The jews were chosen to play the role of the bumbling fool that keeps messing up because he believes himself to be superior. Which is also why they killed jesus and call him a nobody carpenter. Jews are just natural actors and role models of how you shouldnt do things. But they refuse to see it because they love the lie of lucifer and dont know anything else unless they accept jesus christ. Almost impossible for a jew to do.