Daily reminder that if you are older than 16 and still have your little alt right nazi phase and didnt grew out you are...

daily reminder that if you are older than 16 and still have your little alt right nazi phase and didnt grew out you are literally retarded and human trash.

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7K)

stupid
dumb
frog poster
scum

Says the most Nazi country in Europe

you are right. i dont think normal adults keep those retarded political opinions.
but /pol is full of 14 year old faggots.

Going on 47 here, getting nazier by the minute.
Try harder Eli.

you know this board is 18+ little kid.

the fact that we wont take whole africa in our country doesnt make me a alt right subhuman.
but your black and white thinking tells me you are retarded.

Happily married and expecting my a daughter
Already have a son

Attached: 1535208457246.jpg (320x320, 34K)

*my first

>turn back now, goyim, and we can forget all this ever happened. It's never too late to submit

sadly retarded mongoloids are allowed to reproduce in your country :(

Daily reminder that creating threads like that is a clear sign of retardness. Sage pls.

Attached: 1531651144491.jpg (400x594, 186K)

It's something you grow into, if you're intelligent enough.

If you are above 16 and still support Israel then you need to be removed from the gene pool.

no. with 14, 15 most people have those nazi phase.
"yeah hitler did nothing wrong, hehehe, its de jews, hehe im so edgy hehe iksdedede"
but when you grow up and become a adult most people change their view.
user pls dont tell me that you still keep this retarded world vies.

im not alt right and dont support israel. but your god and savior donald trump is literally a puppet of israel.
fucking alt right is fucking supporting israel you jew cock sucking faggot stfu

this "literally retarded and human trash" will gestapo your ass. now get back in line, or you'll be shot where you stand.

oi oi oi. an angry 14 old retard appears.
shu shu. go to bed now.

OP is an angry Israeli JIDF agent

>everyone I dont like is an edgy 14 year old goy
>a guide to the internet

>alt right nazi phase
not going to turn on based Hungary Jew

Can I visit your alternate reality?

Hitler grew into his views, not out of them. Just like every other white nationalist in history. Retard

Daily reminder you're a fucking faggot and a traitor to your white heritage and ancestry.

Retarded opinion. I'm 18 and the only thing that keep me away from italian fascism or falangism is my high consideration of personal freedom and artistic freedom.

For every retarded frog post I see I will have another white child.

That's just your opinion man. You don't even present an argument.