"it was his turn"

Remind me how Bernier is acting any less petulant than Hillary.

Attached: Maxime-Bernier.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business.financialpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-bernier-didnt-lose-the-leadership-it-was-stolen-by-dairy-lobby-fake-conservatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's ensured the conservative party loses in 2019 by splitting it down the middle

another win for the left

Attached: a real man.jpg (1200x853, 705K)

This. Bernier is a pathetic manchild who only cares about himself.

omg you faggots are right, i'm #queerforscheer now

Attached: queer scheer 2.jpg (968x617, 221K)

Attached: scheer.jpg (460x305, 26K)

The right was united last election, and he won.

How did electing a walnut improve our situation?

Attached: download.jpg (640x420, 84K)

>group of shill faggots.

sage

>Those who don't agree with me are shills

Lol as if the left isn't getting split by based Jagmeet.

Seems like the cuck leafs are in full force now.

Bernier is the only candidate who is calling bullshit on our Cult of Diversity and the only one who wants cut our immigration down from a quarter million every year.

But he'll never win, so it doesn't matter what he wants

And Scheer is Trudeau minus the costumes. I'm done with fake conservatives and strategic voting. Bernier is /OurGuy/ and has for sure my vote. Heck I might even volunteer.

Attached: AF0F766A-8541-4FC4-95BA-12F014A58D1B.jpg (1657x531, 187K)

>he'll never win
Just like the NDP would never win in Alberta, right?

Attached: 8471BFB7-3B11-446B-9227-BFA866D455D6.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Trudeau is very lucky that he betrayed everyone on electoral reform

Hillary actively stole her nomination. Max had his nomination actively stolen away from him.

scheer=jeb
bernier=drumpf
cuckdeau=hillary
pajeet=bernie

>lucky

He proudly declared to the world that he bald-faced lied about electoral reform specifically because he knows perfectly well he can exploit first past the post for the next decade. Luck had nothing to do with it.

>what Canada needs is more constitutional debates and referendums

BC/Alberta are already provoking those kinds of problems anyway and we're still stuck with a broken-ass system that allows a party to operate as though the 60%-plus of voters who despise their policies don't exist as part of the bargain.

The real solution would be to just balkanize already, granted.

Country of limp wrist faggot losers who are good for nothing but drinking, diddling and snorting lines of coke

Loser nation

Fuck Canada and Canadians

Crazy part is, is that he justified it by pointing out effectively Jow Forumss existence.

We would fuck that system over!

Attached: 1535084868648.jpg (666x435, 118K)

In regards to his situation ignoring the policies he is far more similar to bernie

CPC shills are really pissed lmao

its amazing you cucks believed any leafs on Jow Forums would vote for your cucked party. neck yourselves

The leadership was stolen from him, scheer was winning in areas where nobody knew his name.

business.financialpost.com/opinion/terence-corcoran-bernier-didnt-lose-the-leadership-it-was-stolen-by-dairy-lobby-fake-conservatives

They said the same about Trump faggot

You are just jealous of our super good candidate and LEADER hes a leader a real leader

Attached: 1535146242846.jpg (615x614, 66K)

back to somalia, you retarded burnt out lightbulbs.

NDP is going to take every single shitskin vote away from him.

>acting any less petulant than Hillary.
He's not. But he's reacting to the cucks running his former party into the ground.

Trudeau needs to step up and step back for Singh. #itshisturn

CAN/POL/ IS BACK

Attached: 636161361.jpg (1280x1920, 174K)