*** Daily Reminder White Genocide is REAL***

Farm attack just today:

twitter.com/IanCameron23

THIS is what the media is trying to bury
THIS is what they don't want whites to see
THIS is why they are all in full damage control

DON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT

South Africa is the canary in the coalmine of the multicultural experiment. Whites all around the world will begin asking themselves if they are prepared to be minorities in their own countries if the end result is brutal killings and political persecution and dispossession of property. They will see how journalist and the media are blatantly trying to cover up genocide because its white people.

JULIUS MALEMA LEADER OF THE 3RD LARGEST PARTY HERE:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-ARDJ3X-z0

THIS IS THE POTENT REDPILL ANY NORMIE WILL GET ABOUT MULTICULTURALISM:

You know for a fact that when white countries officially tip below 50% whites these journalists are going to celebrate how they tricked whites and how whites can now begin to suffer. You must keep this story alive in order for the word to spread.

youtube.com/watch?v=zSedP8TXjXk

youtube.com/watch?v=7hGc094EwnE

reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/9a4ky8/645_page_pdf_of_all_safrican_farm_murders_from/

645 page PDF of all S.African Farm Murders from 1994-2012 with lots of pictures and links starting on page 54. Pdf

"Kill the Boer" book by Ernst Roets published just a few months ago. GET THE BOOK, SPREAD IT.

Everyone on this fucking board is always talking about how they want the "great awakening" to happen, well this is your only fucking chance to ever get to normies. So spread the word.

Attached: farm attack.png (583x605, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=trgtm5kx6ME
youtube.com/watch?v=cB5-bcXQUCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cW1btmRMctA
youtube.com/watch?v=8vvHeKUK-9g
youtube.com/watch?v=X6m9B-xk3sk
youtube.com/watch?v=lqKFsYvJCkI
youtube.com/watch?v=dmKgIYPxoYw
youtube.com/watch?v=CjCxyruU8NI
youtube.com/watch?v=eEW51_xhA_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

is this not part and parcel when yer people are hostile invaders op?

bump

Attached: south-africa-the-great-awakening-is-close.png (1896x3504, 1.67M)

I want to believe this, but there's going to be so many countries meddling in this event, that who knows what will result.

Karma is a bitch

Rather than condemning this, why don't we all take it as an example of what we should do?

Also the Netherlands should start taking in white South Africans as refugees, they're the ones who aren't gonna start relentlessly raping your women and turning your country into a shithole.

Yes, whites were so cruel for oppressing nigs that their population increased more than ten fold

Attached: pop.png (620x577, 124K)

Karma for what? using violence to control dumb violent niggers trying to rape your children?

LOOKS LIKE THE NEW SPANISH CIVIL WAR IS BACK ON THE MENU, BOYS!

Attached: 1934798347.jpg (1366x768, 162K)

lmao, what? this is nothing like it.

well maybe i'm just hoping the SA conflict grows into an international conflagration where people from the world over come to fight for both sides.

Likely

Attached: chinks.png (958x729, 949K)

op ask Jow Forums for the murdercube
>the murder cube is 36gigs of years of reserch by Jow Forums on weapons and military/survival tactics for when shit hits the fan

Ayeee I can't wait till it becomes actually legal for me to get some of dat sweet sweet whi*e pussay without consent boiii(not that it's a problem as it is getting dat whi*e pussay, but I wanna actually rape)
Shit gon' be so cash

Attached: nell5.jpg (1186x1757, 222K)

i wonder if Trump will send troops

>larping as a nigger on Jow Forums
kys

He ain't gonna do shit lel
The festival of rape starting any day now. Nobody can save that whi*e pussay from this BBC whi*eboi

Attached: nell4.jpg (800x1200, 72K)

Russia is already covering this,

If china sends troops, the only legit response from the usa would be to do the same, right?

If you think I'm larping you haven't been paying attention kek.
"Unled revolution" imminent.

>meme flag
Drop it and we'll talk ok? Otherwise consider yourself irrelevant.

We going to shoot them with the machine gun
they are going to run.
We are going to hit them and you are going to run - shoot the boer!
The time for talking is over.

Attached: mummy is for breeding.png (1104x890, 1.16M)

Ok then we can just ignore (((you))).

But normies won’t see it this way. They’ll always look at Africa and see the white man as an invader. They won’t look any further beyond this because that’s all they need to be able to call white people racist.

RT has been accurately reporting on the situation in South Africa for some time.

Al Jazeera on the other hand is pushing anti-White propaganda, whining about muh apartheid and inequality.

Wanna know how I know you look like this?

Attached: 1491716816521.jpg (720x540, 29K)

I feel ya dawg, as an ugly gay sandnigger i could never get such quality nordic cunt. I would rape and breed that white whore hard, then kill her and eat her thus defeating the purpose. I like doing dumb shit like that, reminds me that existence is meaningless and everything will just die some day and you're all morons and i fucking hate you all. Anyway.

You do know you don't stand a chance against the Whites. Just saying.

how does a chin get that weak? jesus

What's her name, nigger?

Armenid genetics. And i don't mean Armenian.

Kek , screencap this and post everywhere.

Even normies will get it.

I laugh every time honkey die.

LOL, masterbater race.

Just evacuate all the white people, and let those damn negros starve to death and dont let them get out from the africa.

It's caused by being a cuck and larping as a nigger. The chin is so ashamed of being associated with such a pathetic individual that it retreats to avoid drawing attention to itself.

>not fighting for your rightful clay
Sorry, the niggers aren't going to stop attacking unless they are put down like rabid dogs. SA falls, then the next, and the next, until we are all dead. I don't feel like living on the planet of the apes would be a good thing, do you?

No country, including the USA, has the balls to land there if Chinese troops are present. We're all weak and subservient "globalist" puppets.

>defeating the purpose
Negro is you serious rn?
>implying that consuming the raped flesh does NOT infuse one with the essence of the slain
Oo ye, scared of the 5% white population. Real scared.
How do you know? Elaborate, nigguh.
Roastina Niglove

I remember running into South Africans in the mid-2000s [in Yahoo Chat] and telling them that their country would become like Zimbabwe, that they would constantly come under attack by mobs of blacks, under a government that would increasingly target them, etc...

>They laughed at me and told me I didn't know what I was talking about.

All I did was read a little history and watch the observable trends, together with having an understanding of how black people behave and think and are manipulated.
It was all obvious as fuck to me, way back then, from all the way over here.
How they could actually live there and be so oblivious, I'll never know. I guess it's just like the dumb libtards here who can't into pattern recognition.

Attached: 1535112585596.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Reminder that leftists would love to do the same thing to whites in America, and the rest of the Anglosphere, and even Europe.

They are importing shitskins to out-vote us in our own countries.

The solution to this is literally kill leftist politicians, and hang their bodies in public.

Attached: fuck politicians, use guns.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Life is pointless you will die only so that you can continue your miserable existence. You will die so that your children will have the chance to suffer just as much as you some day. Only in a different way, a perhaps more comfortable way.

Even if its indirectly, sending cia to arm someone? Or maybe funding mercenary groups?(I don't know how mercs work)

Anglo boi knows what's up.

Attached: fucking handle it bitch.gif (302x260, 813K)

I think the world must leave africa and stop all gibs to that damn Landim, shoot any negro who try to get out , and let them all die from aids, hunger ,etc.

The funny thing is i'm not LARPing.

Whites settled SA and Bantus invaded 100s of years later. You are an idiot

Eating White people won't make me like them, i already asked Jesus this question before and He said no. Or was that Him? nah, it was probably just KEK fucking with me.

Have you tried Prozac? It can help your condition.

Well neither am I bro. Things about to get rapey up in here. Ain't no messing around

Attached: 866.gif (245x245, 31K)

Irene Nell, it's called "search image on google".

They are hopeless, they are living in walled compounds with electric fences, have armed guards, and carry guns everywhere and they still think things are "fine"

*Land

The South African whites can expel the nigger hordes, secure their borders and allow nature to take its course. Basically all the missionary groups and charity orgs need to be shut down and let the niggers starve.

Gotta lose some weight first Albert.

The (((professors))) need to swing as well.

Defeatist cuck.

I have no condition my friend, i am as woke as you can get. Existence is a mistake. Or maybe it isn't, maybe only MY existence was a mistake. Maybe you're just fucking happy, are you fucking happy? well, we can't have that now can we?

talking awful tough for someone who just got off a 12 hour shift picking my cotton, mr. "kara boga"

Literally tell everybody you know.

Call your Congressmen.

Put-up fliers at gas stations and other places.

Don't let the Jews memory-hole this.

Attached: jews versus whites brain meme.jpg (843x843, 87K)

Graphs is a white man's thing. As soon as we get rid of you we'll get rid of all of your dumb sciences and install our own and better one

Yep. Historically illiterate idiot detected.

I'm not White. I also just happen to be right, it ain't up for discussion you can think existence isn't meaningless all you want that won't make it any less meaningless.

You’re a bitch.

I'm actually not joking. Look at me in the eyes.

You don’t have to be white to be a defeatist cuck. Cuck.

>183490725
White imperialist kaffas are MENTALLY RETARDED in beleiveing they belong there....and are a fucking joke .Its Africa

I'm on a mission, that's as good as it gets.

Attached: Breivik.jpg (1920x1102, 619K)

Yep. Africa is getting chinked as we speak.

You're okay with Chinks turning you into indentured servants, though.

Most of you only give a shit about killing white farmers because literal Jews like Joe Slovo wrote it into your school books. If you had any sense, you would let the white farmers keep you from starving, and kill your own corrupt leaders instead.

Attached: Gravel Truck Simulator 2016 Chinese foreman in Africa.jpg (797x748, 422K)

People downplay the chinks till its to late

Exactly. Trump wouldn't even have to openly side with white nationalists if he could pull the card that he's just trying to stop chink influence.

Attached: 1535119448898.jpg (481x636, 60K)

I have preferences, one of them is that White people continue being a thing. I'm not gonna fight (possibly die or get horribly maimed) for it, that's your job.

except China has been buying out countries this whole time

Because you know, Africa automatically equates to black. Your American education is outshining your dumb memeflag.

Play this while you do it youtube.com/watch?v=trgtm5kx6ME

This.
Just like the muslims and the commies and the big daddy (the jews) we've allowed the chinks to fester within.

use this as a secondary reference - it's a second resource map compared to a map of early 2018 farm killings

Attached: south_africa_killings vs resources.png (1038x395, 594K)

What you may not understand about Europeans is that we are explorers and conquerors at our very cores. With a lack of unexplored territory and the comfortable societies we’ve built, we’ve fallen into a lull, a state of complacency. All of the recent hatred towards us is doing nothing but awakening our collective spirit. It has given us a cause and a reason to get back into the fight. The harder they push, the more they’re waking us from that lull. Struggle is the white man’s destiny as it has always been. It gives us purpose.

does this mean a bunch of Jow Forumsommandos will go fight in SA like they did in the middle east as volunteer fighters?

Once again. The eternal kike strikes again. Gas him

you're about to get a can of fabulous opened on your black ass

Attached: 1533233698505.jpg (657x1024, 109K)

HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!

bump

That's great, Cletus Billy-Bob. But if you only sit down and think about it for say, oh i dunno, a few months of solitary confinement you will inevitably come to the conclusion that it's all fucking pointless. Even though God is real and Jesus will come back some day. I am at that level of sheer nihilistic despair.

youtube.com/watch?v=cB5-bcXQUCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=cW1btmRMctA
youtube.com/watch?v=8vvHeKUK-9g
youtube.com/watch?v=X6m9B-xk3sk
youtube.com/watch?v=lqKFsYvJCkI
youtube.com/watch?v=dmKgIYPxoYw

I think i want you to be right.... orrr i dunno, do i? maybe not.

I like this quote by Thomas Ligotti "This is the great lesson the depressive learns: Nothing in the world is inherently compelling. Whatever may be really “out there” cannot project itself as an affective experience. It is all a vacuous affair with only a chemical prestige. Nothing is either good or bad, desirable or undesirable, or anything else except that it is made so by laboratories inside us producing the emotions on which we live. And to live on our emotions is to live arbitrarily, inaccurately—imparting meaning to what has none of its own. Yet what other way is there to live? Without the ever-clanking machinery of emotion, everything would come to a standstill. There would be nothing to do, nowhere to go, nothing to be, and no one to know. The alternatives are clear: to live falsely as pawns of affect, or to live factually as depressives, or as individuals who know what is known to the depressive. How advantageous that we are not coerced into choosing one or the other, neither choice being excellent. One look at human existence is proof enough that our species will not be released from the stranglehold of emotionalism that anchors it to hallucinations. That may be no way to live, but to opt for depression would be to opt out of existence as we consciously know it."

Bump

This is true. There is absolutely nothing I hate more than leftists. They are destroying our countries and patting themselves on the back for doing so. I legitimately wish death upon those sick fuckers.

Attached: vHegOh0.png (960x906, 230K)

Back to page 1

bumpty bump!

bump

>Sins of the father

We should kill all niggers then.

this, I don't get how most of us can have a good understanding of nigger behavior when only like 11% of the US is black, but South Africans denied reality while living in a 80%+ black country. How?

c'mon Jow Forums let's get this shit in the public eye and get a ball rolling, I joined the infantry specifically to shoot people so if we can get WW3 cranking up in SA I'm game

Niggers aren't people though.

Attached: k.jpg (800x581, 367K)

I don’t get it

Chinamen, blacks, russians, doesn't matter to me- I just wanna get my fucking CIB already

I have "The Sight".

youtube.com/watch?v=CjCxyruU8NI
youtube.com/watch?v=eEW51_xhA_c

Bump

I joined the fucking Army because I wanted to go to war, was a tank gunner. Ended up in Germany for the entire duration of the Iraq war. Do you know how pissed I am?