IOTBW reminder

this Halloween
get ready

Attached: iotbw2018reminder.png (825x475, 107K)

screencaps from last thread.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25 pol - IOTBW reminder - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1).png (1002x760, 156K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25 pol - IOTBW reminder - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(2).png (971x949, 393K)

there is no phase 2

alternate idea that got some digits.
posting for consideration, for anons that think plan A is not spooky enough.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-25 pol - IOTBW reminder - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (647x685, 458K)

this isn't phase 2, user. it's repeating the same thing. the costumes are not phase 2 either. I appreciate your defense of this, but it's that time once again.
The Fire Rises!!!

Attached: 1534730304162.jpg (358x300, 35K)

this isnt a phase 2 this is just IOTBW continuing
only use the original design in pic related

Attached: iotbw.png (3508x4961, 92K)

these made me kek
its a great day because you can wear a costume
and unironically it could be a family fun event
thanks user

if you ever want to bake a reminder please do, it can be extremely simple and you dont have to check on it just bake it and forget about it, ill do the same

well keep reminding people as the date approaches, once it gets close I'll put a lot more effort in than just baking reminders
>I'll be contacting big names to help promote

Attached: iotbw2018reminder2.png (825x475, 133K)

FUCK OFF WHITE TRASH

WGATR IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM

I AM DESTRYING YOUR CULT

REMINDER ITS OK TO BE WHITE IS A FUCKING WHITE SUPREMACIST DOG WHISTLE

U REALLY MEAN ITS BETTER TO BE WHITE

WHITENESS IS NOT OK

IT IS ACTUALLY OK TO BEEE WHITE

BUT NOT TO PROMOTE WHITENESS

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Attached: (WHITE TRASH MINDSET).png (750x1000, 477K)

kek thanks for the bump brainlet

Thanks, I try. Since nobody bothered to put this up throughout the rest of the year, /we might as well do it properly on the 1 day that anona actually bother to DO it.
Besides, they already frezak out over bedsheets. It's ben the butt of jokes on t.v. for years. I'm looking forward to seeing people kvetch over the most simplistic and benign costume ever invented. That's why I'm saying to NOT have the pointed head on it. It'll make the left look even kookier than they did last year.
It'll be even sweeter than the candy /we hand out.

This year /we dine on Sweet AND Salty treats!!!

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

Attached: Respect.jpg (236x324, 17K)

>Anarcho Capitalist
>Talking about racist dog whistles
You are aware that capitalism is racist, right?

Attached: 591013251252.jpg (353x327, 38K)

It's okay to be white

It's ok to be white

It's okay to be White
But it's not okay to be Irish, Polish, or a Guinea Wop.

I CANT WAIT TO KILL FAGGOTS LIKE YOU

I BET YOUR BLOOD WILL TASTE SO SWEET

I like the pumpkin pepe, myself. I'll be keeping an eye out for these threads. Feel free to keep the screen shots I posted for future breads / reminders. I'm just throwing my better judgement into this to help make it as successful while keeping an eye out for legit good ideas that enchance and not "phase 2" this thing.
After all, there is no phase 2, and this op NEVER ENDS!

Attached: BP_I_give_it_to_you_the_people.jpg (888x499, 82K)

hey are you /leafpol/ user?
can you send me an invite?

Legit
FAKE AND GAY!

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, it's half the battle!

please take this reminder meme and spread it around
we need to get the word out

Attached: iotbw2018reminder3.png (823x475, 107K)

no sorry im MBMC/IOTBW user, not /leafpol/ user

Attached: mbmc_25_countries.png (800x805, 210K)

you are a hater bot army you can bump yourself 24/7

you people are serving globalism
YOU ARE BRAINWASHED

YOU ARE PART OF THE WHITE IDENTITY CULT PSYOP. WAKE UP MORON!!!!!!!

Attached: wtffff.png (500x496, 273K)

Fuck it im down.
>29
>no friends
>no gf
>nothing going on anyway

>there is no phase 2, and this op NEVER ENDS!
THIS
the message will be repeated as long as it's necessary
and holy shit is it necessary - look at what's happening right now with anti-white posts and tweets being allowed from major people. NYT hiring Sarah Jeong, the situation in South Africa and MSM denying it, etc

I can't stand non-racist Libertarians. If you support my right to control who occupies my property, then you support my right to tell niggers to fuck off. Murray Rothbard even suggested that former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke and Wisconsin Senator Joseph McCarthy were models for an "Outreach to the Rednecks" effort that could be used by a broad libertarian/paleoconservative coalition.

take heart user things won't always be so bleak
at least you can do this small thing for your people
dont let anybody tell you your contribution is unimportant - the biggest movements in the world are nothing but a sum of tiny contributions from many people

Fuck off you worthless NEET.

"3388" well, it's official now, anons. This year's going to be delicious!!! I'm going to get fat from all the Sweet and Sour tears!

Attached: 1505452486917.jpg (999x561, 43K)

Go away faggot.

thanks for your help user
i just dropped in to bake the reminder and check its impact but i have to go now

the important thing is to remind people, participants from last year will definitely want to do it again and there should be a bunch of new people who want to join in - especially given the surge in anti-white rhetoric in MSM, from verified twitter users, the NYT Sarah Jeong thing and South Africa (and MSM denial of it)
and just people who are pissed off at online censorship and want to do something low tech that can't be censored

there should be a huge ripe supply of participants for this year because IOTBW is so relevant

Attached: pepe_iotbw_censorship.jpg (408x484, 29K)

Think I can get away with wearing a moonman mask at my college and claiming it's Mac from 80's McDonald commercials if anyone confronts me?

Thanks. If we can't burn down houses, then we can sure burn some asses. And let me tell you, the butts will be hurt this year! I'm handing out candied redpills (redhots) and butthurt. Better hope I don't run out of candy.

Attached: RedHotPills.jpg (500x456, 46K)

Attached: 52353245235423.jpg (979x1300, 128K)

They'll be pissing themselves over flyers of 5-words, sheet-costumes, and RedHots this year!
AND IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!

Attached: A_Concentrated_Plan.png (437x439, 214K)

yes that's a valid reason to wear the costume, that's how most people know him

one last reminder: IOTBW was fucking massive, it made waves around the world

it's an extremely powerful message, don't underestimate how enough anons spreading this message IRL can quite literally change the culture and change the world

Attached: iotbw_tuck2.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

There's only one way to really find out.

Attached: Test_Required.jpg (604x412, 82K)

rare

Attached: 1535147344356.jpg (641x530, 27K)

IKR. My I was never so proud of Jow Forums as when you guys ran with my idea and it not only ended up on Tucker's show, but He actually got it. And THEN it was featured in that netflix series "Dear White Poeple" season 2 trailer.
MY
WHITE
SIDES

Attached: That_ONE_FEEL.jpg (313x313, 49K)

It’s
Okay
To
Be
White

Doing gods work user

Attached: 1535034069206.jpg (776x827, 145K)

So, I'll be dressing up as a ghost, and handing out packs of RedHots and posting RedPillz *tm on devil's night / Halloween.

People want this to happen. It's Actually Happening. And the best thing is that in places like Europe and such that maybe don't celebrate Halloween, they can still participate. Just post IOTBW and / or wear the costume and hand out Red Candies.

What are the most strategic posting locations?

Spooky ghost costumes + IOTBW posters would probably cause the media to think that you were trying to dress up as klansmen.

Attached: johnny_klansman_says.png (315x341, 50K)

Around the social science buildings of universities

thats the fucking point

its supposed to inspire fear, not sympathy

FUCK OFF KLANTARD

KKK BITCH

GET FUCKED!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking, public bathrooms, highway rest stop areas, any available spot that's not claimed, back of stop signs seem to popular in my area. Hell I see InfoWars.com stickers posted on the top of stop signs in my neighborhood.
I'd strongly suggest that you NOT waste and entire sheet of paper this time.

Try to get at least 4 copies per sheet of paper minimum. We need LOTS of coverage in lots of areas for effect, not jsut one or two on some sparse buildings.
Expect (((schools))) to be on "alert" (LOL). Last year they were quick to show "security footage" of anyone they could anywhere near the scene to try to identify them. I'd wager that perhaps some rent-a-cops will be offered holiday pay this time around.

This is why I'd suggest having smaller versions that can be put up single-handedly or perhaps not get as noticed as quickly, but still get discovered eventually. *wink*
If you're at some bar or massive party, then bring about 12 pieces to drop inconspicuously on the floor or leave behind in the bathroom. Maybe slip some under a windshield wiper?
Just remember Nothing Destructive nor permanent. Let's keep it clean like last year. Make our point and move on.

There's a chance (small really) that this will get downplayed or ignored, but I doubt it. It's too juicy for them to pass up. The (((social media))) will definately be filled with screeching and virtue signaling.
Just use your head, keep your wits about you and trust your instincts.
Hell, even if you go to a haunted house or something, you might be able to leave one behind somewhere?
If any anons are near any abandoned buildings, then perhaps you could get a few up there?

Attached: 88_degree_chess.jpg (243x346, 24K)

This going to happen anyway, no matter what. It's EXPECTED just like I expected the fallout over the IOTBW /we did last year. It's all part of the plan.

### THIS is WHY I'm saying NOW to NOT have a POINTED head at all. ROUND head on the costumes! ###

When they show the "surveilance footage" it'll show a childish costume that's obviously NOT a "klansman hood / robe" and they'll come off looking like the crackpots that they are.

Attached: Totally_Not_Racist_Ghost.jpg (380x412, 25K)

Shit, If you really wanted to stage a "protest" you could just walk around with a sign / shirt that just says:

I AM A GHOST!
NOT A RACIST!

but then again that might just be playing into the validating of the leftist hysteria. I'm just saying, if you really feel it's necessary to counter-signal the whole "white bedsheets = KKK" meme, then this would be my suggestion.
In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps some anons would rather just do that. *shrug*

I mean, seriously, unless you are going to go balls deep here and dress up like
>pic related
then I don't think you could possibly fuck this up.
Even MoonMan is a tad risky, BUT still plausibly deniable. To each their own.

All I'm saying is the plan is REAL FUCKING SIMPLE:
1) Devils's night and / or Halloween
2) Posting IOTBW in about the same manner, keeping in mind that LOTS of smaller ones are going to be better than a few larger ones.
3) If you are looking for bonus points / costume ideas, then either:
or
are literally THE CHEAPEST and most tasteful ideas that are relevant to this op.
4) If you want to hand out candy, then My suggestion is RedHots or HotTamales (get it) Extra Edgy Bonus Points for sliping an IOTBW Fortune Cookie slip of paper in with the candy.
5) NOT GETTING CAUGHT WHILE DOING IT!
and finally
6) Savoring the Sweet cries of lefty butthurt while drinking your morining cup of Salty tears.

any questions?

Attached: Real_American.jpg (320x320, 28K)

It tastes like victory.

Attached: MWA_mix.jpg (339x550, 37K)

This is another important message to spread

Attached: INOTBAF.png (1752x2262, 54K)