Why do edgy kids attack Christianity?

As someone who was an edgy kid, I don't get it.

Attached: dlm.jpg (480x360, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkDrflc8v9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

daddy issues.

jew subversion

Both decent answers.

Ironically, the best way to get your kids to become true believing Christians is to get them to find their own truth. The second there's any force about it they'll react with rebellion.

jews agitate them to do it

Atheist youtubers who make hating religion look cool.

checked
basically /thread
fucking jews

Because it is safe.
Like picking a dead corpse.

If they ahd balls they would insult the prophet muhammad, the cocksucking pigfucker, but they dont have any balls.

Fuck you mom and dad I don't want to go to church on Sunday!!!

Satan apparently owns any kids born past 2005 or 2006. He also owns some kids born DURING 2004 & 2005, and he owns a minority of kids born in 2003. Pic related is an example. Millennial parents sold their souls, zoomers born past 2005 shared the burden.

Attached: Thelookofthedeceived.png (576x485, 414K)

they arent edgy. they would be attacking islam or judaism if they were but at the end of the day they still only care what fellow normalfags think of them

Attached: 1535004737941.gif (167x200, 214K)

You have to remember America went through the "Satanic Panic" in the 80s where satanists were out to sacrifice your children to moloch and any form of entertainment was the devil's trick. Supposedly, anyway. They imprisoned people on crimes they made up, etc.

Everyone hated these moral-fags who wanted to censor art, ban media, and shove Jesus down your throat at all hours. It seemed bad at the time, but in retrospect the faggots are much worse.

aye, 90s culture and music had a big part in this as a result

Checked. Is that a pair of balls on his head?

I don't think so, but it's still fuckin ugly.

I guess digits confirm it. How did Satan obtain ownership of all the kids?

Dunning Kruger

>Why do edgy kids attack Christianity? (and not islam)

because Muslims bite back while cucked Christians turn the other cheek. Attacking Jews is a social death sentence

Attached: 1532639232389.jpg (720x960, 116K)

Literally just said it, many millenial parents sold their souls, and thus their children were also born as property of Satan. There's been a rapid increase of LGBTQ+ identifying kids, plenty of which advocate for the complete abolition of monogamy, marriage, capitalism, Christianity, and furthermore plenty of them advocate directly against god. Many of them are also suicidal, sociopathic, and nihilistic, as well as just general assholes. A majority of them also advocate for the legalization of pedophile rings, despite being the very targets of such organizations.

Attached: wlpchristianity.jpg (720x317, 48K)

Attached: christianity.png (800x600, 637K)

simpsons made fun of christians, everyone watched the simpsons, so it became cool to laugh at dumb christians

and after listening to many christians, I have concluded that nero was right
youtube.com/watch?v=SkDrflc8v9E

I wasn't forced into christianity, I was still rebellious, wheres your theory now?

THISS!!!

They don't like a moral code in a time when their hormones are going crazy. In the past they would marry at 16 and start a family. But now they have to wait and that sucks magn.

You're an edgy cuck subverted by post modernist forces who hate anything remotely western out of spite, envy and resentment. In short "jews" although obviously not all Jewish people at like this.

You shouldn't be here.

It’s a dominant part of culture, which makes then feel like mini-revolutionaries, and it’s easy to be like “but how did he fit all da animals in muh boat?”

because Christians worship a dead kike and literally worship the Jewish God YHWH even tough they claim to hate jews they actually are the guillible lapdogs of jews, protect israel with your son's life goy

that's what most atheists did, they were born/raised christian in the USA and decided to think for themselves, read science textbooks and understand how evolution works. Once you understand evolution on a detailed level, you see the lack of god is obvious.

christians are honorary jews

because it says to be nice and good to other people and children are mostly just concerned with displaying power to their peers so they can get laid which is why they act like retards and dress like faggot hip hop gangsters

Also it requires reading, and in the land of milk and honey, there is no more reason for these little fucking morons to pick up a book

Because they're cowards
If they we're actually edgy, they'd attack Muslims
but they don't want to be beheaded

the bible is full of horse shit just like the quran or the torah (part of the bible is jewish), it's all horse shit. understanding the real world means you understand that if God exists he has had zero instruction or interaction with humanity, humans aren't special.

>read science textbooks and understand how evolution works
I think you give atheists too much credit. I don't think any of them actually read anything more than one richard dawkins and then listen to a bunch of youtube idiots.

humans are sentient creatures capable of understanding and contemplating things like infinity and God

That's make you very special

Because most Christians are normalfags, lame and the opposite of edgy. It's easy becoming cynical if you're surrounded by garbage from all sides.

Attached: 1534652343070.png (273x429, 60K)

>science and religion are not compatible
Imagine being this much of a fucking retard

Attacking Mormons is novice mode.
Attacking Christians is easy mode.
Attacking Muslims is normal mode.
Attacking Global Warming Cultists is hard mode.
Attacking Jews is expert mode.

It's the only true religion. No sense in mocking false religions.

We are oppressed whites who are taught not to knowledge our opressment so we seek other ways to vent our selfs off, that would be in your case our old archaic culture

"Demon Lives Matter" is attacking Soros' useful idiots, not Christians.

project more, organized religion has you believe a jewish man created the universe and you actually drink his blood every sunday in some crazy jewish ritual, yeah if you believe that trash then you probably don't understand science at all, or else you compartmentalize everything and have cognitive dissonance at an insane level. the highest IQ people are mostly atheist, and I guess since I was in the top 95th percentile for my schools SAT I guess I'm just smart enough not to believe in retarded jewish bullshit like you, faggot

Bully mentality.
They attack what won’t fight back, easy target.
Christians are quite passive and edgy faggots know this. Half the shit they say about Christianity they wouldn’t say about Islam.

christians are passive cucked faggots that's why they do everything for Israel and the kikes just laugh at their long game. It's sad to see so many otherwise honorable whites forget their race's own gods and worship a kike on a stick instead. I would believe whites are a master race if not for this terrible lack of initiative and complete subservience to the God YWHW of kikes

Attached: 1520953636033.jpg (369x369, 92K)

Still more truthful substance to be found from that than just the bible

>understanding evolution in detail, the lack of god is obvious

Why?

I think it became so hard to abide by christian rules of morality and that is so triggering that people prefer to just discard the whole thing.

Most of the christians I know are hopelessly retarded neolibs that aren't even socially liberal, the atheists I've met are the polar opposite

Because they want to seem courageous and like they can stand up to the biggest baddest guy in the room but it’s literally just a straw man they’re attacking. They read Candide and still think Christianity is the world’s problem. They choose to address an enemy that doesn’t exist today and only existed 500 years ago because they’re cowards. They don’t have the balls to say that Judaism and Islam are cancer and the enemies of civilization.

This is the type of adolescent reasoning I had when I was an edgy atheist in high school. When you grow up hopefully you'll understand the power and love of Christ

Religion serves no purpose.

Because it's the cool thing to do. They want to be anti-mainstream and "counter-culture," but most are full of shit. They grow out of it in their later years (like a kid realizing Santa isn't real) and turn to religion or die as an embittered, hateful, pitiful shell of a human being

He was describing a pattern, the pattern being that forcing things upon someone causes them to rebel against it. Obviously not everyone will be like this, but I am sure that many are. Search up some statistics and post them here.

>worship a dead kike
"I am not of this world"

>Jewish God YHWH
>God belongs to a race and mindset and isn't above the very concept of mind and body

>gullible lapdogs of Jews, protect israel with your son's life goy
You are describing the boomers and protescucks of America. Not every Christian is like that

The demons demand it.

Don't be lord of the edge. Serve the Lord instead.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1189, 989K)

>You are describing the boomers and protescucks of America. Not every Christian is like that
The zionist mind virus is spreading to the Catholics too. It’s the result of knowing the Bible well enough to know Israelites were “good” but not knowing the Bible well enough to heed the warnings about larpers like Revelation 3:9.

>digits
This has to be real

I can only speak from experience but all the people i've encountered who are aggressively anti-christianity are the ones who were forced to go to church on sunday and just hated it.

I asked to stop at 13 since the priest was a cunt who tried to stop my communion because i missed one week of sunday school to visit a relative in hospital, parents agreed and continued going but didn't force me. Never really have any problem with religion and now as i'm older i understand its necessity for unifying a wide range of people on the macro level and just how important it is for smaller communities that lack other outlets for social interaction.

God you guys are faggots. You Odin worshipping larping faggot.

>hurrrr durrrrr dem christophercucks are just kikes

You dumb nigger. Jesus was the biggest person in history to call out the Jews on the bullshit. The whole “Jesus was a Jew” is a fuckin meme that only low IQ faggots believe.

Because we literally observe it happening. Evolution is a fact, not "just a theory".

Jesus is a jewish invention; a type of fabricated scapegoat. It's why nothing was ever written about him until 100 years after his alleged death. No empirical or objective proof of his existence as somebody who walked the earth, only judeo-christian testament which is absolutely nothing but a cringey ignorant circlejerk.

>Because we literally observe it happening. Evolution is a fact, not "just a theory".
You seem to assume that Christians didn't know about husbandry for many years.

I assume most Christian's claim they do not believe in natural evolution

>"was" an edgy kid
>browse Jow Forums

Evolution is defined as change in a gene pool over time. You "dont believe in it" only if you fundamentally dont understand what it even is. That's the price most people pay for subscribing to the judeo-christian program. It is mentally corrosive

Attached: jameswzegan85_2017-Mar-30.jpg (631x585, 14K)

Wrong

you're a complete retard which is no surprise given your flag
hellenism and european paganism are the foundations of the west, not christianity

christianity teaches you to be ignorant and weak, it's the aids of western civilisation
ROME WILL RISE AGAIN

This is Catholicism.
Not all Christianity follows any of this you dipshit.
Read a book.

>wheres your theory now?
Sometimes people are just garbage.

it is one pattern, I dont like being pidgeonholed into people's pet theories, I like reality which defies all people's expectations and little fragile ideas

nah, just allergic to your brand of garbage and arbitrary rules
you can get fucked with the rest of them

put the meth pipe down

Same reason edgy kids here say the things they do about gays, jews, and minorities. When it's taboo to criticize something, the most rebellious thing you can do is criticize it, and that's most of what being between the ages of 13 and 20 is.