How big part of the population are NPCs? Pt. 2

Do you believe the world is dominated by NPCs? Are you a PC? Is there a Game Master or is it all scripted?
Discuss. Continued from

Attached: NPCConspiracy.png (912x869, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are we PvP or PvE? Do we have a scripted boss to defeat or are we meant to band together and battle the other “team”?

Accept quest
Y/N

They're place holders in alternate timelines. Everyone starts out in the same timeline. You had to die to wake up in the body of your place holder in another timeline. Each time you die you move down a level. Any of us in this timeline who are real have died in all the timelines that are above this one. So tell me.... Do you remember how you died?

Pic unrelated.

Attached: Glamourous-girl-leashed.jpg (600x887, 79K)

If I can’t remember how I died am I an NPC?

Perhaps not died directly, but near death experiences. I've had three instance where I almost died. Heck one instance where I got out of a completely totaled car, caved in and everything, without even a bruise or a scratch.
I am not afraid of death because of coming so close to it a few times, but I always wondered if I died in those and did just as you proposed.

It's possible you were too young to remember or you've just blocked it out.

I want to be a non-NPC, but every time I read up on red pills, I just remember scraps and not the whole thing, so I can't effectively pass on that knowledge to someone else. I'm not stupid, my mind is too chaotic.

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

even in this thread you are still all schizophrenic

You dumb fucking nigger, I'm not that guy you were arguing with.

or its just us trying to feel special, to be an elite

ad hominem

it has to be, most people you encounter in day-to-day life are vapid and only care about whatever is "trendy". they just go with the flow and don't question anything that they're told by society, which is being dumbed down and homogenized as we speak.
i'm honestly not sure if i'm self-aware NPC or PC, i try to be the latter but i doubt that i'm capable of it sometimes

Attached: pepothink.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Atleast you are aware

Attached: 1516919005411.png (463x459, 201K)

We are PvP but a bunch of faggot noobs can't handle getting PK'd so they keep whining and want to turn this into some PvE shit. Just fucking grind and read a guide or something you useless twats.
This is a sandbox game, choose your own boss you want to defeat.

yeah i feel the exact same way, i wonder a lot if i'm a sperg or i have ADHD or whatever

>>my sister might be an npc
>>best friends for 20+ years
>>talked about non-normie shit frequently
>>suddenly "muh nazi"
>>try to be civil and understanding
>>nope, actually repeats sjw talking points
>>can't even defend her own attacks

my whole life we were close. then suddenly she can't even hold a conversation and argues like the worst of the worst online trolls.

tfw my best friend might have been an npc all along.

Attached: 1534719235593.jpg (600x762, 41K)

In suburbs everybody is an NPC.
Suburbs are just filler scenery.

Attached: 2.jpg (333x499, 70K)

>falling for the (((you have ADHD))) meme
ADHD is literally not a thing. It's a way to keep young boys in check

Attached: 1515959837261.png (827x698, 191K)

Maybe she got banned and that's just her character now as an NPC.

>flouride stare
I've never heard that face called this, that's hilarious (but horrifying and unfunny at the same time)

I think I do, but I'm not sure. How clear should the memory be?

Attached: 1515960267450.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

i unironically consider this a possibility. especially since 99% of our fallout happened online only.

NPC manual

Attached: aq79vKL_460s.jpg (460x1433, 162K)

am i just scatterbrained then? can you be a PC and a chaotic mind?

Also most tourists visiting Amsterdam are NPC's I am convinced.

They don't even respond to traffic properly and will just walk into the streets without noticing all the bicycles and cars almost running them over.
Very poorly programmed and should be removed IMO.

It's there for a reason.

Most common in destructive creative minds.
If you find something interesting do you try and find out everything about it? Do you tend to look for ways how to destroy things?

Jow Forums retards think they are more qualified than mental health professionals.

>T. NPC

Isn't that just basic eye-contact?

That's a pretty retarded theory if you're taking it literally (reincarnation, seriously?).

NPCs are simply vapid normies, not soulless automatons put on this earth to make you feel smart.

I'll repeat myself:

V A P I D
A
P
I
D

N O R M I E S
O
R
M
I
E
S

yep, although i do the former a lot more than the latter.

It's about the zero reaction after that

Then I've died about twice. Guess I'm real.

your only argument is a repetitive phrase, who is really the npc here?

True.

At schools girls show more "desirable behavior" (sitting still, doing homework, doing as they're told).
Boy are far more energetic and tend to question authority, and that's seen as a problem, so they use drugs to make boys behave more like girls.

It wasn't always like this.
There used to be separate schools for girls and for boys, for this very reason, but now all schools are "girls schools" and boys have to adapt and act more like girls or they have a "mental illness"

Well, just finding the way on how to destroy it doesn't mean you act on it, you just want to know how to do it.
It's basically just how destructive creative minds work, that comes off to people as chaotic but it makes complete sense for the person with this type of brain. Most people who get labeled with ADHD have this type of brain.

Attached: 1530626484085.jpg (350x335, 27K)

(((School))) = NPC Factory

these NPC's can be converted with extreme stress though

>replying to NPC's
Why you do this?

Yeah of course it’s always the rest of the planet that is crazy, it’s not you.
How do you know you’re not the patient?

>online only.

It's not wise to think of online this way when you're dealing with people that are not us.
For instance if you post something politically incorrect on someone Facebook - in their mind every person they know is standing around them in a circle and judging them for associating with a heretic.
And many people just can't handle text-only communication. The "text" of their irl communication may even be the smallest part of how they communicate.
>It's not what you said it's how you said it.
So you give them text-only and how they interpret what you said can be radically different to how you meant it because their own mind invents what your tone of voice, facial expression etc. would be.

lemme see, from what i have dreamed:

>killed by trying to pop a cursed ball, but succeeded
>eaten by this monster thing

Is this what you are trying to get at OP?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie

i made a typographical error and corrected it? where is your argument, npc?

Of course, vapid normies are indeed soulless and do make me feel very smart, but that's not my point.
Anyone who's taking this theory literally should go make a thread about this on /x/, not Jow Forums.

I usually look for flaws in everything and immediately start thinking of possible ways of fixing them.

I view destroying things as barbaric and disrespectful of others' efforts.

Estp here
Intj are shit tier
Entj are closest thing that as an estp I can give credit too
But intj is literal aspergers and intp is autism
All introverts are npc brainlets

This is how NPC's get converted

Attached: death.png (908x448, 130K)

I have always had a inclination of the NPC theory being true. Since leaving high school years ago, I have never felt a deep meaningful connection to anyone IRL. It was like going from a multiplayer game to a single player game Bethesda style. I have no clue how I made all these connections in highschool. It was like it fell perfectly in place and I took it for granted. Everyone around us was drone like it felt. In and out without making a noise. Now its just me surrounded by the drones.

My point is, how does one find other PCs out in the wild or in college??

>deleting your post and repeating yourself out of pure fanny frustration

Attached: 1462112037194.jpg (2048x2048, 300K)

>mfw chaotic destroyer

Attached: 1491970393803.jpg (300x300, 9K)

i typed "you're" instead of "your" so you i wouldn't be ignored solely because i made a typo. i guess it doesn't matter regardless, because all of your "arguments" consist of posting a meme picture and using the meme arrow to quote my post.

got it, i just wish it was easier for me to stay focused on one thing, i go through "phases" where i'm really into one thing and then i move onto the next and it really bugs me

while the npc theory may or may not be true

one thing is sure

it's a effort to fracture our group once again

Attached: 1520744543760.jpg (762x960, 76K)

I don't believe you can simultaneously be an npc and something that is rare and maladjusted.

user:

We have free will. NPC's do not. There is no good or evil, only our free will.

Do you know why there's so much pedo shit going around, or trannies, or this or that degeneracy? And why NPC's go full tard over it and ruin their pseudo-lives? We are doing that. You and me. I for instance am a lolicon. My Player presence, as well as other Players who desire the same thing influence reality to such an extent that the "public" and "the world" go ass backwards to accomodate our desires. But! And it's an important but - I, and many other Players see loli as an ideal. It cannot exist in "reality" but only as a "fantasy." Once it becomes reality it is heinous perversion, pain, suffering, a grotesque display. It does not reflect the angelic beauty of doujins or lolicon fanart.

This awareness of beauty is what sets us apart. We use hideous things as springboards towards the Divine. This is the Kali Yuga, all paths except the Tantric path (transmuting poison into medicine) are worthless and ineffectual. Christianity, Islam, judaism - it is all dead and ineffectual. We were literally born to win. Our perversion is "virtual" and through it (and anime) many of us became aware of the Divine. Our prime objective is to go Home. Is it Heaven? Union with God? I don't know how to name it, but THAT is where our desires are satisfied fully and extinguished, not in the 3D realm.

Attached: 1527999284279.jpg (1344x2048, 260K)

Well I always dream of getting shot and not being able to shoot back. It happens once or twice a month. I'll either be somewhere in a upper class area and I get shot or I'm in the hood and I get shot, and I can't ever ever shoot back. Then I usually wake up in another dream or I wake up in real life. Scary shit, sometimes I'm scared I'll get stuck lucid dreaming. Anybody else experience this??? It's happened to me since I was a kid, sleep paralysis too.

Don't worry, John Mccain just died so nobody will see your asspained mistake because you were booty burned

There are no NCP's, many ppl are possessed or oppressed, or influenced by demons though. Maybe that's what your picking up on.

i posit that i am a deity in a thought experiment, and all of you are NPCs. when i die i will "awaken" into some alternative existence to find my amnesia of godhood lifted

surely evolution doesn't just come up with the spark of i-ness. sapient creatures could operate just fine as automatons -- what do they need i-ness for? and why do i experience i-ness for me? why not someone else? why not everyone at once? why would a human have i-ness but a similarly complex neural network would not?

The world is trying to accomodate our desire. It is trying to desperately keep us here because without us it will NOT EXIST. This is why every day brings a new "pleasure" a new fake "frontier" of sexual perversion and/or degeneracy. Sexual perversion is integral to everyone born in this Age. But Players use it to escape and transmute it, NPC's fall victim to it and are destroyed by it.

In short the "world" or "Satan" or "Jews" are trying to keep us here by offering us everything we desire, because they cannot see that we desire the Outer Heaven, the union with Absolute God, where our desires are extinguished, fully satisfied and meaningless. All these "evils" that you see today are a last ditch effort by the "world" or "reality" to keep us here. It's a "please notice me sempai" situation.

This is the final redpill. We are the Illuminati. We were always in control. We are evil, we are good, we are both and none.

Attached: 7b653d6dfff11affe54cbc4c076478d7a8428e9d36f2b8d5a54631cf7bbb8027.png (1280x720, 421K)

i can see this being an interptration for what you've experianced but i think it has more to do with growing up in a soul crushing rat race bullshit culture. before i moved innawoods i too was a desperate angry vapid shell of a person, obsessed with the newest reddit videos and following obama wherever and believing all his weird inconsistent propaganda white hate.

I've come to the conclusion that our ONLY hope is to shun the modern world, no modern technology but the modern culture that has grown up around a corperate-banker-consumer culture. all of that needs to go in order for humans to have any hope of surviving the second dark age.

If we dont do something to preserve basic human knowledge and culture we are all doomed

i don't think you understand how arguments work

No.

When you die you die. That's it. Over. No reincarnation bullshit.

Stop thinking your special from normies because your'e not. Most of us are not normies because our lives were miserable and so we spent all of out time on the internet and then delved into here. I am fully convinced that anybody who spends enough time on Jow Forums would become redpilled.

You sound like the niggers on Twitter who are 'woke' and who write bullshit about how everybody is 'sheeple'.

That has to do with brain stimulation, Do you remember your interests? most people that have this do get bored easily but when they dig into something else they use previous learnings to connect more dots than a 'regular' person would.

Most people a mentally lazy because they fall in the middle of the bell curve on everything. Everything is more or less set up for them so they can just live their lives on autopilot.

I'm batshit insane, but I'm also smart enough to prosper in this world. The actions of people who all act and think the same are easy to predict, which makes them easy to out maneuver. Learn how to read other people, go gray so your actions cannot be read, and master the arts of small talk and courteous behavior. You will sail past all the fools.

Of course at some point you will meet people more intelligent, more capable, with better resources and connections than you. But that's a different thread.

I'm not here to argue, I just spotted your fuck up scrolling down and came to laugh at you, now i'm off to laugh at McCains corpse like you should as well

Well, based on OP's post I don't think I'm an NPC since I've multiple works published in two fledgeling forefronts of Science, some of which earnt me my PhD for expanding the bounds of human knowledge.

Also, in addition to OP's post, that's fucking stupid. I imagine anyone who agrees with this line of thinking has their opinion form purely from the fact that they've achieved nothing and live such insignificant lives that they have to climb on the shoulders of others, and then spit down on them from their superficially higher position.

This is the same line of thinking that radical feminists and groups like Antifa have. If you feel this way, then fucking shame on you. You are as bad as your enemies, join them, you're worth as much to us as you are to the world - nothing.

Thanks for the you, heretic.

That's a normal white people trait

Humans are able to create their own rules. They created a rule about having a sense of self so that they wouldn't have to command groups of humans. Lazy fix but that's how it has been going.

Playing for money is old meta though. People aren't satisfied with it. It's hard to balance because you can't make the work equally as valuable as the control so it ends up baking in the playerbase.

being an abrasive shitbag seems to be standard for NPCs though. maybe you should look in the mirror 5695460785-0283409834-058

i remember most of the things i learn if i'm interested in them, yeah. you're saying i retain knowledge better if i give half a shit about what i'm learning?

is making a common easily made mistake laughable?

It's probably something else. You should at least Google what getting shot in your dreams means. Not being able to shoot back means something. The neighborhood might mean something too.

I have dreams were I am in a place I was before in a dream. I remember where things are from previous dreams, like I really know the place. can be deviations of real places I know or completely unknown environments. alot of times people from real life are in my dreams aswell, but also people I never saw or knew and its like I actually know them very well in my dream. they seem familiar but only in my dreams.
shit can be really fucked up tho, I saw things in my dreams I dont want to expierience in real life, but then again it was like I could see into the future in my dreams, knowing what would happen next, what I should do etc. I had these dreams all my life, its actually like a 2nd life and I sometimes looking forward to falling aswell and reenter this 2nd world.
and yeah, I also was shot in one of those dreams once, felt to real.

Yes, focus on your interests and you will prosper.

Always suspected you Estonians were great people.

>processes everything through a victim/high horse complex
Data point confirmed.

Attached: come on now.png (512x332, 77K)

People ignored OP because that's what you do when a retard starts getting violent and weird.
You disengage. You ignore them until they calm down, then you switch topics away from whatever dumb shit set them off on their tard tantrum.
You feel isolated from normalfags because you're abnormal, you're defective, you're broken. It's you that's failing to engage in normal cognitive behavior but your inability to understand your own brokeness causes your mind to an invent a fiction that "it must be the whole world that's wrong, not me."

You people are the degenerates, the life unworthy of life, you're the defective things that need to be purged so that progress can happen. That's the real red pill.

Attached: norm.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>hes still here
dude, you have an unlimited amount of other threads to browse on this site, what even draws you here if you think we are all crazy?

i think you under estimate what physical structures are capable of doing. reality as we see it truly is an illusion but that's only because it must be interpreted from our bodies sensory organs...you might have a soul and you might be right but ALSO... animals are pretty impressive complex beings in their own right. consider that for a moment. have you ever read darwins on the origins of the species? its really topical

my counter to simulation theory is that this is a pretty lame ass simulation for the most part besides for like a few epic time periods. Think about it, all the simulations we create as people are crazy world of warcraft fantasy shit and epic war games.. real life is just too basic, if someone had the ability to make an incredibly complex sim why would they make this?

No, my point was to prevent people like you labelling me as an 'npc' because of my views. In actual fact, you responded in the same way that OP's screencap said you would. If you follow this line of thought, question your own soul.

le rekt xDDD
he's just some 12 y/o who doesn't have a basic grasp of the world around him.

Attached: 1533509900285.gif (220x220, 19K)

babys first existential realization itt. but without the benefit of applying it to everyone cause they're npcs. the whole notion we're playing a game till we find our way home is an old concept

You must be in the wrong place fren.

the rothschilds are the final boss of the internet

Attached: Final Boss.jpg (600x543, 134K)

this is my greatest fear.

i'm not the best at articulating myself but i really appreciate the insight, thank you.

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (292x292, 87K)

Honestly I think Jow Forums is just really desperate to be special in some way, any way. The NPC thing is just another expression of this. I’ll get called an NPC by someone for this but Jow Forums‘s group think and regurgitated ideas are just as NPC like as liberals parroting each other.

this is more of an /x/ thread than a Jow Forums one honestly

does pol create npcs

how can we know

Attached: t.png (800x450, 921K)

it's true. it's just a feel good thread for people who have been cast aside. they think they their self-proclaimed intelligence is what made them cast aways.

99% NPCs with varying levels of AI competence
.9% PC
.1% ((moderators))
.00000001% game creators