It all started with a mushroom

You fags call yourselves autistic, but don't even know how shit got started. ALL religions are based on mushrooms. Muh Christianly , Muh degeneracy. You are degenerates because you do not know truth. How can you solve any problem if you do not know the order of operations. Jesus was a mushroom. Take the original red pill.

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (252x200, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182357613/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bread#Etymology_2
archive.is/6PDyf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
templeooo.blogspot.com/2018/08/language-religion-and-slavery-or-how.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

200IQ

How about the son of man? Eat of my body and drink of mu blood. Behold the cup of christ you faggots.

Attached: CUP---holy-Grailsm.jpg (500x450, 55K)

>dude w̶e̶e̶d̶ shrooms

Attached: 1528099096337.jpg (600x600, 43K)

My theory is that Christ spoke as the embodiment of the Mushroom. BTW - Manna is a botanical identification of psilocybin mushrooms. yw boys.

And so I see that I must say something also of the eloquence of the Prophets, greatly cloaked as it is in a metaphorical style. The more, however, that they seem obscure by use of figurative expressions, the more pleasing they are when their meaning has been made clear.
St. Augustine, On Christian Doctrine

Attached: chlorophyllum-molybdites-underside-72.jpg (425x437, 297K)

Exactly!

Ya, its divine embodied speech, where you yourself become a metaphor for higher archetypes. The prophet Muhammad did the same thing. There is evidence that he knew what manna was. High level gnostic initiates likely understood this too. All of the judaic religions originated as mushroom cults.

inb4
>Mushrooms are degenerate and so is religion!

Which part of the mushroom tells us to worship kikes?

The shroom is the resurrection. The new life from out of the old.

Lucid dreaming is a much simpler explanation.

The word the Greek aristocracy used to describe themselves was esthlos, meaning one who has “true reality.” This is in contrast to the lying plebeian.[i] In such a system, metaphor and irony work in conjunction to communicate information that assumes a dual audience, consisting of one group that only understands the literal meaning, and another group that understands the literal and symbolic meanings. Consider too that the word irony originates from the Greek eironeia, which means “feigned ignorance.”

Get woke

Attached: images (87).jpg (300x400, 9K)

The synagogues of satan outlawed the mushrooms and made us worship kike on a stick instead of the mushroom.. But what slash can you eat and get possessed by the spirt?

>Christianity popped up in a region with no psychoactive mushrooms known to exist within 500 miles
>dude it was shrooms trust me

nu-judaism (((zionism))) is a result of talmudic interpretation of the Torah after the initiation rites of Manna had long been lost to history. IE: Zionism is a bastardization of the original Israelite Faith of Abraham and Moses.

Not true, psilocybin mushrooms grow in israel to this day.

D
E
L
E
T

T H I S

Jesus says to his disciples, “To you has been given the secret of the Kingdom of God, but for those outside—everything is in parables.” According to scholar Frank Kermode, “a parable could be translated as “comparison”, “illustration”, or “analogy”, but in the Greek Bible it is the equivalent to Hebrew mashal, which means “riddle” or “dark saying.”[iii] According to the Oxford English Dictionary, riddle means both: “a question or statement intentionally worded in a dark or puzzling manner…a coarse-meshed sieve, used for separating chaff from corn, sand from gravel, ashes from cinders, etc.”. Furthermore, riddles from Africa are unlike European models in that “they are often cryptic statements, of a poetic or philosophical character, which do not contain the question element,” and kings and holy men used riddles to test one’s wisdom.

Attached: images-1.jpg (225x225, 5K)

the Crucifixion is a satanic symbol for the synagogue of satan. The rabbis convinced the christian population to worship his death via catholicism so that the goys would never rise up again. It is a symbol of what happens to people who go against Talmudism designed to create obedient and docile subjects.

I'm not about to worship kikes OR fungus growing on some cow shit.

The New Testament authors used metaphor to refer to Jesus. Here is a short list: I am the Resurrection and the Life (John 11:25), The Word was made flesh (John 1:14), The Lamb of God (Jhn 1:29), The Way (Jhn 14:6), The Door of the Sheep, (Jhn 10:7), The True Vine (Jhn 15:1), The Tree of Life (Rev 2:7), The Corn of Wheat (Jhn 12:24), The True Bread from Heaven (Jhn 6:32), The Living Bread (Jhn 6:51), The Hidden Manna (Rev 2:17), The Light (Jhn 12:35), The Rock (Mat 16:18), The Builder (Hbr 3:3), The Foundation (1Cr 3:11), An Elect Stone (1Pe 2:6), The Truth (Jhn 14:6), The Resurrection (Jhn 11:25). Is it possible that all of these descriptions are of the same thing and that the writers purposely obscured them to be hidden from the vulgar masses?

This problem is as old as language itself.

Communication has densities of meaning. First you learn words, then grammar, then superstitions, symbols, metaphor, then archetypes, then metadata.

You have to have both sufficient IQ and proper indoctrination for comprehension at any level.

Actually the original mushroom is Amanita muscaria, and yeah I don't know about worshiping a mushroom but I believe it's where we came from, and what humans real are. Are we not transforming the earth like a fungus?

>hurr durr jesus was just people tripping out
>there is nothing more to this world
>making it yourself that easy instead of trying to figure out the spiritual counterpart of this material existence
In here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/182357613/
Is all i have on ancient history and the occult and goes a lot into the different messages of the bible too. If anything you want to argue that jesus is the sun but that would be the sun of God doing above what the son of God does on the earth below. But everything around the sun fit jesus description better than shrooms. You can make the connection between jesus and jupiter even due to the september prophecy where the child born was described to be like jesus is elsewhere described while jupiter was the planet to be birthed by virgo that day (clothed with the sun and crowned by 12 stars and shit)
I dont deny that shrooms and other similar drugs had an effect on our spiritual development, but this is just some effort trying to rationalize that which isnt rationalizable by material reasoning.

God I fucking hate brainlets that parrot shit they read on paranormaltabloidshitblog.com like it’s their own conclusion. Total fucking cringe.

Written language is a big part of how this all take place.

Psychedelic mushrooms are a gateway to cosmic consciousness, a door to the Kingdom of Heaven; however, the door is locked and there is a No Trespassing sign nailed to it. In the United States, it is a felony to possess mushrooms containing the psychoactive alkaloids psilocybin or psilocin, and for a first time conviction punishable by loss of federal benefits, forfeiture of personal and private property, up to a year in prison, fine not more than $100,000 (21 USC §844, §862). According to Robert Graves, the ancient Israelites practiced something similar. He writes:

The Hebrews held the mushroom holy, and reserved them for the priests, kings and other privileged classes; and to prevent the underprivileged from eating a sacred mushroom, a general syeg or taboo was put on mushroom eating and reinforced by treating all mushrooms as poisonous.[x]

>51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And this bread, which I will give for the life of the world, is My flesh.”
Now why would we need to eat bread to gain Gods blessing and eternal life?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/bread#Etymology_2
>An alternative etymology derives bread from Proto-Germanic *braudaz, *brauþaz (“broken piece, fragment”), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰera- (“to split, beat, hew, struggle”)
>struggle
We are supposed to "eat"/take his struggle to gain eternal life and not give in on Satans temptation of a leasure and secure life stemming from our flesh/body.

Later then Jesus gives the people wine telling them its his blood
>54Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
In
archive.is/6PDyf
it explains how wine is commonly a pun for "loans". When someone gets drunk on wine, he got drunk on a lone and the quick money until they were debtslaves.
In this case however the wine, the loan, comes from Christ. The loan pays for our sins
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
in form of his blood on the cross, and in that sense his blood was the wine (loan)

We are meant to take the struggle (eat the bread) against Satan and except the loan (drink the wine) he paid our sins with

Also just because you are too dumb to unlock your divine powers it does not mean nobody else can.

Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me and live

Attached: 1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg (1600x900, 124K)

>In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

By indoctrinating a culture into regarding mushrooms as poisonous—the whole culture is ignorant of this god-derived knowledge, and fears the mushroom as deadly. Meanwhile, the priestly caste develops scripture as a way to preserve this culture. A tradition that goes back to Moses and the second version of the Ten Commandments .

This legal problem is technically avoidable under the Religious freedom restoration act. Native Americans use peyote via a church and it is protected under this act despite the fact that mescaline is schedule III.

A legal argument could easily be made using religious texts for psilocybin mushrooms being protected under a Judaic, Christian, or even Islamic religious organizations.

this is exactly the kind of cucked interpretation of the crucifixion that has destroyed the west.

The word is logos, or realty truth. and you eat the mushroom and experience or rather become the truth. YOU become Jesus under the influence.

>he believes kikes are the real jews
Lmao
The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: 18533FF0-2739-4065-AE7C-EC6CA1C1CA52.jpg (1600x1120, 556K)

Like MOses did?Moses is coming down the mountain with the two “stone tablets” of testimony inscribed by god, when he discovers that the tribe has abandoned his precepts. Furthermore, they have resorted to their former ways by dancing ecstatically around the image of a golden calf. He throws down the tablets breaking them, and smashes the golden calf. Then Moses says “whoever is for the lord, come with me.” To those who come with him, he instructs, “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other each killing his brother and friend and neighbor,” Exodus 32:27. With the camp free of malcontents, Moses goes back to the mountains and in secrecy craves out a new set of tablets. The first set of tablets broken by Moses were created by the Lord, “When the Lord finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the Testimony, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God,” Exodus 31:18. However, the tablets that the people receive are carved out by Moses, “And he wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments,” Exodus 34:28.

Attached: hqdefault (24).jpg (480x360, 33K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: C62B5A91-7152-453A-A5AB-BB67BBA1AB67.jpg (700x590, 116K)

Attached: Psilocybe_semilanceata_250px.jpg (250x333, 116K)

I don't. Much older. Jew is a title of one who belongs to the secret society

What is clear is that the bible is about slavery,

Attached: liberty pole.png (150x337, 9K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: 89F2D4E0-9B80-47A3-8809-EA404A361629.jpg (800x300, 109K)

Go home joe. You're drunk

Liberty caps, can be very intense.

The Hopi red road is also the amanita

The funny thing is that youre not wrong. In the original story about Adam & Eve the "tree" of knowledge is a mushroom.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Or plantation

And what was the burning bush?

The Phrygian cap or liberty cap is a soft conical cap with the top pulled forward, associated in antiquity with several peoples in Eastern Europe and Anatolia, including Phrygia, Dacia, and the Balkans. In early modern Europe it came to signify freedom and the pursuit of liberty through a confusion with the pileus, the felt cap of manumitted (emancipated) slaves of ancient Rome. In artistic representations it signifies freedom and the pursuit of liberty.

Attached: 220px-Bust_Attis_CdM.jpg (220x307, 15K)

The original tablets were the mushrooms. This is a secret Moses is about to share with his people, until he realizes his power has been displaced in his absence. Moses kills off all the opposition to his party, and then substitutes his “stone tablets” for the Lord’s tablets. In a sense, he replaced the divine logos with the human logic of the written word, even setting it in stone. Moses as the builder of Judaism has rejected the stone tablet given by god, and settles on his own version—the Ten Commandments. By rejecting the mushroom, the exoteric see mushrooms as revolting and a sign for death, while the esoteric know the mushroom is a sign of God. Hence, it is the control of and manipulation of this mushroom knowledge that provides the foundation for Western culture—teeming ignorant masses. Now that’s ironic.

these are pileus clouds. On warm summer afternoons (it is summer in Brazil) cumulus clouds push upwards and move layers of moist air above them even higher in the atmosphere where they condense to form cloud caps - which in Latin is pileus. Pileus clouds form quickly and internal water droplets tend to be all of the same size and diffract passing sunlight into vivid pastel colours. The saucer shape id due to a layer of wind above the cumulus which sculpts the colourful clouds into starship shapes (or flying saucers).

Attached: lenticular_strip.jpg (520x452, 155K)

so this is your angel

their theme
youtube.com/watch?v=IYwS6481oQk

Attached: angel azazel1.jpg (486x479, 35K)

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection aside from that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

Attached: 73C459FB-1D85-4EC2-93E8-C43DD48697E9.jpg (203x318, 13K)

all life begins and ends with the mushroom

Attached: nuclear-mushroom-cloud-atomic-bomb.jpg (660x330, 23K)

Attached: angel amaros.png (640x429, 180K)

All of this takes place in the natural world as well in the beehive. The queen eats royal jelly and control the hive; but if any other bee eats jelly, it becomes like the queen.

ALL RELIGIONS ARE MUSHROOMS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The first scriptures about "Manna" say that its made with gold though. Doesnt mean that it cant be a fungi-product but makes it more impropable

Yes, in a manner of speaking. Don't angels appear in the bible mysteriously to influence people;, and near trees; always near trees

Look up Gnostic Media recently renamed to Logos Media on this topic. The guy wrote a book on it and has made countless videos. He started off thinking like this then realised its a CIA psy op to promote degeneracy.

I've read something interesting along those lines, what is your source? I'm sourcing Exodus after the expulsion of the Israelites into the wilderness.

Isn't that why they circumcise us? To make our dicks into mushroom totem that spurts spores?

Curious. Can mushroom spores survive space travel?

The Moon was formed when a large celestial body crashed into earth and tore apart a large chunk of our planet that became the moon.

In the crash there were also mushroom spores, that can survive most things.

The crash also tilted the planet, making it ideal for evolution.

And so life began.

Attached: moon-formation-140402a-02.jpg (620x2765, 1.15M)

yes

>Living spores have been found and collected in every level of earth's atmosphere. Mushroom spores are electron-dense and can survive in the vacuum of space. Additionally, their outer layer is actually metallic and of a purple hue, which naturally allows the spore to deflect ultraviolet light.

JAMIE LOOK THAT SHIT UP

Attached: joerogan.jpg (1024x554, 77K)

Cool. We Martians now.

Reminder that circumcission is not a christian practice

Don't know, but that would explain a lot. The spores get to a planet then start to transform it; creating the necessary environment for life

Joe Rogan know this shit but won't talk about it. He knows Jan Irving

I know. The medical industrial complex has made lots of money of traumatizing us

Lots of info here at Autistic Coyote templeooo.blogspot.com/2018/08/language-religion-and-slavery-or-how.html

TRUST ME, JUST LOOK INTO IT AND YOU'LL SEE THE FACTS

Attached: 1528338908473.png (291x313, 138K)

Attached: look into it.jpg (1466x1036, 1.26M)

Luckily for humanity, only a small handful of fungi cause infections, but those that do are extremely difficult to combat once they take root. The mortality rate among those who develop serious infections from the fungus Aspergillus , for instance, is around 50%. Why is it so difficult to cure a fungal infection?

Because the body thinks the fungal spores are us.

Science classes has historically lumped fungi together with plants, though they have much more in common with animals than our leafy green friends.

Both humans and fungi are eukaryotes, organisms whose cells carry complex structures inside their membranes, including a nucleus.

Bacteria, on the other hand, are simply a cell wall with DNA inside. It's the differences between bacteria cells and living cells that antimicrobial drugs use to destroy bacterial infection. The differences between fungi and humans are so slim that drugs that attack fungi cells have a good chance of attacking human cells as well.

There are differences, however, and in those differences could lay the key to triumphing over the Mushroom Kingdom. Since fungi have to travel outside the confines of the human body, they develop thick outer shells to protect them, and that protection could be their downfall.

Attached: 17isv7ixf98ogjpg.jpg (500x157, 25K)

This made me thing. Remember how your brain and nervoussystemblooks like without its body? It looks like a funghi network with the brain being the body above the earth. Funghi also create networks through which they communicate through entire forrests like our nervoussystem does inside our body and even communicates with other networks. Is all animal life just sophisticated mushrooms?

Ya I thought it was speculative bullshit. Looks like I'm right again.

I've read once that we are just as close DNA wise to mushrooms as chimps- not sure its true, can't find where I read it.

yes the shamans have been influenced by the CIA for as long as the species has existed

You glow in the fucking dark

Attached: git.gif (508x500, 1.04M)

Trees often share a symbiotic relationship with certain types of root fungi called mycorrhizae.Certain mycorrhizae, primarily ectomycorrhizae, produce large reproductive bodies, like mushrooms, along the base of the tree. The fungus provides nutrients to the tree, while the tree provides carbohydrates and a place for the fungus to reproduce. Ectomycorrhizae is limited to a few families of trees, many of which do not grow well or at all without it. Some of the more common examples of these trees include beeches, alders, ironwood, oaks, eucalyptus, pines and firs.

While not all is known about the symbiotic relationship between trees and ectomycorrhizae, the basic elements have been discovered by scientists, according to experts from the University of Hawai'i at Manoa. The fungus forms a sheath around the tree's root tips, where it accumulates minerals that would have otherwise passed to the lower layers of the soil. The tree absorbs these nutrients and then transfers carbohydrates to the fungus that it appears to produce specifically for this purpose.

Attached: ectomycorrhiza2.jpg (847x725, 116K)

>Jesus was a mushroom
Lmao. Stupidest shit ever. Were you munching the shrooms while posting this? Can pagans get any more retarded than this?

Manna appears as a small round thing on the ground in conjunction with moisture, Exodus something

Ya I know, I'm talking about the speculation that Manna has something to do with Gold, the dude has no sauce.

He means Jan Irving, and Jan Is talking about the 60 psychedelic shit was a CIA psyop. I do not want to encourage eating mushrooms, only that these religions are based on them.

Dude read The sacred Mushroom and The cross. Literally one of the world's leading authority on Aramaic came to the same conclusion, not saying its true, but there is something to unpack from his book.

I think OP is talking in reference to the work of John Marco Allegro. He is worth considering because he was the only non-christian to decipher and study the Dead Sea Scrolls (if I remember correctly).

This is why trees play such an important part of mythology. Primitive fucks did not have microscopes and did not understand spores. Even the Buddha sits under a tree. hahah

>Jesus Christ is a magic mushroom
New and exciting.

European Paganism had a subculture centred on the Amanita Muscaria mushroom.
Toxic raw, but prepared PROPERLY, it gives one a powerful DMT hit rapturing one into the astral plane. European Shamans practiced such ceremonies regularly where they would wage spiritual warfare against the demonic masters of the brain-eating Semites.

Semites get their DMT hits from torturing children to death and eating their pineal glands (pizzagate, blood libels etc). From there they meet with their Satanic master to do his bidding.

Christianity was a Semitic response to the European Pagans. The Christians invaded Europe and butchered these Shamans, depriving Europeans of their spiritual knowledge and ushering in a dark age of jewish voodoo crucifix worship.

Moses talking to a burning tree was a DMT trip.
Less likely psilocybin.
I am pretty sure.

I have, and its a great book.

A tree on Fire but not? Amanitas are red, and grow under fir trees which are green.

Caved and rockpilled

can confirm
within 5 minutes of reaching the peak of my first mushroom trip i had figured out what god is, but then couldn't remember after I came down.

Attached: counterculture.jpg (1080x1097, 378K)

schizophrenia the thread. I'm out boys.

Take care of yourself and do yourself a favor and sober up before talking about religious subjects.

Jesus in the manger. Pic related

Attached: images.jpg (262x192, 12K)

Yeah okay. I'm sober now and have a graduate degree in rhetoric. Just not good at typing.