Reddit mod spergs out

what did this reddit mod mean by this?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1291x331, 66K)

No clue. Maybe you could fuck off back to r*ddit and ask them.

He probably means he likes to watch his wife get plowed by some shitskin, just like OP the cuck.

I know trannies very well. Several of my friends have become them. All of them suffered from poor health and mental illness. I also experienced gender dysphoria, but never thought of transitioning because I didn't think I could pull it off. After improving my diet and physical health, it went away along with my depression.

Of my 3 friends who are trans, 1 has been on hormones for years, is more depressed than ever, and has had 2 suicide attempts. A second got aids and is a drug addict who has survived ODing, probably on purpose. A third also improved their health and stopped suffering dysphoria, and went off hormones, and is basically back to normal, although traumatized.

I know of other trannies in the scene who have become prostitutes and gotten raped, and one who has needed anal reconstructive surgery (although to be fair, that guy was gay and probably would have needed it anyway, not specifically to do with trans.)

Trans ideology is cancer. Is tells people that an endocrine system problem + sexual fetishes are their true identity, and looks to profit off expensive treatments and surgeries rather than getting them the real help they need.

Hahahahaha redditors are such fucking faggots

Attached: D3A0B62F-7EF9-486B-9164-483B4FA2FFAD.jpg (1080x968, 127K)

if i remember correctly, the argument is that IQ is unreliable because it doesnt take into account the cultural and linguistic differences between the races
i.e. IQ tests are racist and thus intelligence cannot be measured

>muh cultural bias

Attached: 1-Figure1-1[1].png (458x464, 106K)

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Black people in America do BETTER on the verbal portion of IQ tests than the culturally neutral stuff based on abstract and spatial reasoning, etc. though

oh shit wait is the full black square?

>Posting reddddit shit on Jow Forums
Go back OP, murder everyone there, and then commit suicide.

4 yeah?

3?

Racist white scum making dindus feel stupid by exams designed for anglo mentality!

Attached: 74363222.png (730x568, 166K)

>in any academic field
Not true. It's well accepted.

Since its photoshopped anyway should have put the reddit logo on the hat.

Yes. In the UK these non-verbal questions are given to 11 year olds in the 11+ non-verbal exam if they want to attend a selective grammar school to see if they’re smart enough to attend.

Attached: 1468457789337.png (780x800, 157K)

Pass mark is 220 and I got 276 you brainlets

This question has no answer. I don't see a, b, c or d as a multiple choice option.

Attached: cobwebs.png (205x246, 5K)

>it doesnt take into account the cultural and linguistic differences between the races

The IQ test is testing for characteristics that are directly relevant to life in a western civilization. If you try to control for those cultural and linguistic differences, you're basically removing the parts of the test that are relevant to your ability to live in a western civilization.

you just need to merge first 2 pics in each row

>it doesnt take into account the cultural and linguistic differences between the races

Additionally, you can just point at the Japanese and Taiwanese to completely prove this idea wrong.

It’s 4. In a row, you place the image in the first column on top of the image in the second column to get the image in the third column

>reality isn't allowed
Kek

There was a professor that spoke on this, I remember there was yt clip of it but I can't find it. Anyway he did an experiment at his university in class doing these type of tests and the results were that if 90% of the white students got this answer right, only 67% of black students did. It's a basic logical question. It's not cultural, socioeconomic or anything. The black students consistently performed worse

60 IQ gypsy

That's not a letter option. It has to be a, b, c or d and there isn't a valid multiple choice option.

Attached: 1497215606111.jpg (963x1024, 292K)

fuck you i'm pretty sure i'm right

It's obviously the nigger square.
It's literally just addition, you retards.

>UP, LEFT, CENTER + DOWN, RIGHT = all black.

Attached: gerson.jpg (620x465, 68K)

a+b=c, so 4?

No that so called "argument" is retarded because the tests have nothing to do with language or culture. IQ tests have you recognize shape patterns.

>90% of the white students got this answer right, only 67% of black students did.
It's because this test was designed for white people, lol racist btfo intellectual checkmake

>recognize shape patterns
Yeah, that is a cultural thing that disadvantages blacks disproprtpotaionaly

why did you post sweatingtard at first?

>>what did this reddit mod mean by this?
>sticks fingers in ears
>"lalalalalala, I can't hear you!"

i was confused

now we entering 150 IQ zone

Attached: 01.jpg (600x474, 148K)

>nigger square
Oh shit maybe it is culturally biased. IQlets btfo.

congratulations, you're officially smarter than a subsaharan african

I wrote this last night, and now a bot is repeating it. What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1509921959541.jpg (500x500, 45K)

4. Easy.

Attached: 49.jpg (504x459, 49K)

Means exactly what it says.
Talk of Race realism is forbidden on redfaggot.
Only race bullshitting is permitted >niggers are the same< >Jews don't suffer from schizophrenia at a 40% population rate< >white man didn't create 90% of technology and inventions<
Everything is white man's fault

Attached: 1534938870412.jpg (540x540, 42K)

see that's what i'm talking about

this one is hard though, do you want red objects or edged objects

It's obviously 8. Lel what cucktard can't solve this.

Attached: 45987038770.gif (330x395, 84K)

>Shit nigguh Bix Nood Mah Dick skreet skeet
Yes Im sure.

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

It's an NPC

Attached: 1514205727114.png (912x869, 128K)

What good is "academia" if you aren't allowed to discuss different possibilites.

What does pattern recognition have to do with culture? Blacks are just retarded.

4, and I'm not even good with Ravens.

Wouldn't it be 2?

>this borders on race realism
What is this supposed to mean?

No

Realize that "Disadvantages Blacks disproportionately" is just double speak for THERE ARE RACIAL DIFFERENCES IN PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS.

You can't explain it any other way.

I interpreted this in a really weird way.

My mind read this as "up down both", "left, right, both", and "side, side, logical conclusion both" when I saw the pattern. Did anyone else get this?

This Nouveau understanding is even in National Geographic and all the other Publications
Niggers is dumb, get over it liberals

intelligenve is exclusive

Yeah, that's an old and tired excuse that they use against IQ tests... that they do not culturally translate well even though they are entirely culturally neutral. That and the whole "Well, there is EQ too and IQ tests do not measure that and EQ is important for some reason" is a crock of fucking shit because people don't want to admit IQ real, the tests are of value and measuring something real, and that all of humanity is not on one all encompassing IQ bell curve but rather the races are differentiated by it.

Bottom line: IQ is real and it definitively BTFOs the "all one race, the human race" radical racial egalitarian bullshit. We are all different and some races are superior to others. Fact.

Nope, everyone is the same IQ across the the entire spectrum. So when liberals are calling Drumpf dumb, they are calling themselves dumb as well because we all posses the same intellect level. Didn't you hear that they proved this ?

it's 88 and a swastika
But yes, it's 2

a1, a2, c2, c3?

explain why

Culture, is in large part, an aggregated expression of genetic neurological behavioral patterning retard. This is logically inferred in consistence, with the theory of modern day genetics

Attached: deviation.jpg (441x570, 36K)

you can't possibly be serious

I love how liberals like to act like their word is pure fact no matter what drivel they spout

You're supposed to just put the first two rows together and get 4 if that's what you're saying.

Who would win:

A) A bunch of young kangz and queenz studying in a respected university
B) A puzzle designed so that even someone who is illiterate can take the test

Oh look, a racist IQ test!
>hurr durr, IQ tests aren't racist

Attached: 1523045407761.png (500x533, 66K)

I was flipping and dragging the spheres in corresponding with the pattern of the blue/white tiles.
idk desu, probably wrong

You don't understand, the liberal claim is that IQ tests are tailored towards a "white" way of thinking
Here's a loose example - some african tribes do not have a word for "future", so if a test involves a task that requires foresight, the negro will inevitably fail

Makes zero sense I know, but I've only ever seen this argument be repeated in liberal academia and I haven't delved deeper into it.
In my university most people I know acknowledge that the various negro tribes are on average less capable than whites and freely discuss the potential classification of the different human races as subspecies

>cant into context
low iq

circle, because its not a polygon

why dont we have more timothy mcveighs?

why is everyone so mean? i got it right, sorry i'm not a full blown rain man

correspondence*

It's almost as though psychological traits are heritable.

those midle ones look lik benis lel xDDDD

Attached: 1534847772111.jpg (550x613, 75K)

This one doesn't make any god damn sense, I don't even see a pattern.

>the shitskin plowing my wife totally has a high IQ just like me :^)

REEEEEE

Attached: iq and race is wrongthink.jpg (1242x1119, 217K)

I dont even understand what this shit is asking

Attached: 22B4EE73-6136-40AA-85A4-865638B40734.png (770x789, 510K)

>what did this reddit mod mean by this?

He is pulling the same stunt the media is pulling right now with Trump's South Africa tweet. White Genocide is real and happening there and what the blacks are doing to the whites there would in any other country where whites were not the victim be undoubtedly called war crimes, genocide, crimes against humanity, etc. but because the narrative class does not give these facts attention or credence the media goes "Trump is just talking nonsense about Alt-Right/White Nationalist talking points" as if saying they are Alt-Right/White Nationalist talking points automatically invalidates them. Not that it isn't true or not happening, just that because the Alt-Right/White Nationalists talk about it it is not to be taken seriously and/or is verboten.

Essentially, "We don't talk about that here because we consider the topic verboten and because the ivory tower narrative class in this field also doesn't have the gumption to admit is it true. Banned."

Attached: checked.jpg (600x569, 65K)

Says the faggot denying aggregated intellectual aptitude of groups that have been genetically deviating for tens of thousands of years.

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (735x670, 31K)

The only pattern I see so far is that each frame contains only 4 balls. However, another problem I see is that the blue and white grid pattern changes in each frame, and the question doesn't give you a choice to acknowledge this whatsoever.

>no information that leads to action

>some african tribes do not have a word for "future"

lmfao, of course they fucking don't

Yeah that's what I'm saying. I just read it as side and up instead of left/right up/down.

The sphere thing has me drooling though.

>the question doesn't give you a choice to acknowledge this whatsoever.
I think that's the point, you're meant to determine the answer using the positions of the tiles

Good posts become effective copypastas

where everything i have to say gets deleted due to not being scientific enough?

I watched a streamer do one of these IQ tests once and the trick to one of the questions was that the shapes were just rotated letters

I neva trust an IQ test again mang FUCK YOU >:( YOU TRICKED ME

Attached: 1497118889397.jpg (365x365, 19K)

All they have is an appeal to (((authority))) since they have no real argument

>reading comprehension
fuck off serf

Sphere thing is for mensa tier geniuses, you'd know already iif you were that smart.