Want to be single mom

> me 24 year old black femcel
> virgin
> degree in computer science
> have a good job
> want to be a single mother
> no man will impregnate me and leave
> asked african guys and lebanese guys to knock me up and leave..both said no :(
> don't want to go to sperm bank because they creep me out
> only want random guy to fuck me, knock me up and leave but none will
> feels bad
> only want a baby girl or boy to spoil and love :(

I thought pol said black guys would have no problem creating single mothers, but when I ask random black men to all say no.

What gives? I give myself a 2/10 facially, but I'm skinny with a big butt, so I'm fuckable.

Are white men more considerate? All of you hate mixed kids and wouldn't want involvement anyway because you naturally see black people as inferior.

I was avoiding using a white sperm donor but I'm desperate and just want a baby.

Attached: ima2ges.jpg (315x160, 6K)

Timestamp a pic, if you're fuckable I'll come over with a contract and spunk one up you.

Why don't you want a man in the picture? Or a woman? It's hard to go it alone, and a partner can be a great comfort.

no one wants to pay alimony

You're all the way over in the UK

Just prefer being alone. Plus I was raised by a single mom and prefer that lifestyle.

Surprisingly a lot more black women are choosing to be single moms because they don't want to deal with baby daddy drama.

Because no one trusts your dumb ass not to go after them for child support, you ugly nigger fucking dog.

I'm not asking for child support. I won't even know their name

BEGONE THOT

And? I visit LA & Salt Lake for work every other month.

OP's faggotry notwithstanding, the sad thing is that there actually are people like this.
How the fuck does it not click that if it is about YOU being a single mother, your fancy and identity over the actual needs of a child who needs a father and a mother, if your priorities are fucked from the get-go, you would be an absolute shit parent?

ill give you my white seed if you want it that bad.

Attached: 1533755903777.jpg (900x979, 224K)

no fools wants to pay for your dumpster baby

I don't even know their names nor care to know who they are. Hence, why I said they were random men.

You sound very emotional about this topic. You should sit this one out.

>> asked african guys and lebanese guys to knock me up and leave..both said no :(
Seems to ez, probably a scan for alimony

As I said, I'm not asking for anything

Thing is I don't really want a white guy. I wanted a black sperm donor or maybe a middle eastern one but none will

>has kids with random dude
>ends up having a HIV positive baby
>baby dad was lunatic bi-polar
>kid grows up to be a hiv pos psycho

come to upstate ny ill knock you up with a white baby.

reasons why this is a bad idea (for you or the guy)

Being raised by a single parent is not a healthy environment for a child

No way in hell would i ever trust a woman not to come after a guy for child support

"only want a baby to spoil and love"
Children don't need spoiling, they need discipline and encouragement.

sage and report

Attached: Jenny Moore.jpg (1080x1440, 102K)

Go to a sperm bank?

thats not how it works
nothings stopping you from saying that and then "changing" your mind

>"oooh, look how cool, calm and collected I am"
>"i'm so very mature and rational in all manner of things"
>tries to get fucked by anonymous niggers
>asks a racist board on an anime site for advice

As I said, I don't know their names.
Even if I wanted to I couldn't go after someone who I have no info on.

Besides let's be real. Even if I wanted the traditional family, chances are as an ugly dark skinned black girl no guy would want to marry me anyway so regardless I would end up being a single mother.

At least in my instance I have a good job and won't be on welfare, so its actually the lesser of two evils.

3/10 larp

the thing designed to cover your use case is "creepy". excellent job.

literally every guy is going to take this as a scam attempt, especially since some jurisdictions will disregard any agreement made and still let the mother collect support buxx

> black girls makes post that has nothing to do with me.
> spazzes like a retarded bitch
> still living in mom's basement
> bitter because my mom hates me and didn't love me enough to plan me.
> born with low IQ

nigger

>> me 24 year old black femcel
> > virgin
> > degree in computer science

Attached: doubt.jpg (1879x1061, 96K)

>black
>commenting on others IQ

10/10. every sentence is blatantly untrue in the funniest way.

nigger wtf is wrong with you, you have a degree + w0man perk, go find someone you love or jerk yourself off.

And this is why western civ is dying of slow acting poison. It’s dead already we’re just witnessing the organ failure set in.

I could see if they actually had something to go after, but most of the guys I asked look like they don't even have a job.

I doubt they have any money to take. I make more than them.

Why is it always broke men complaining about women stealing their non-existant money through child support.

Yet. Nobody’s falling for it.

I don't want a romantic relationship.

>Kek

>Children don't need spoiling, they need discipline and encouragement.

This. She should get a pet if she wants something to spoil, not a child.

Needed that laugh.

Wasn't there some mad jew that went around impregnating black women?

Let's be honest. Most men don't want to be raising children anyway (especially black children), which is why so many black women are single mothers to begin with.

>> want to be a single mother
>> no man will impregnate me and leave
bitch are you retarded, you child will have 50% more chance of killing himself if he's fatherless...

you should be sterilized.

black men leave white women too. it's in their blood. cooperation and loyalty are not things they understand very well.

Sad how a black girl with a supposedly low IQ is still doing better than you, even after you got a 300 year head start.

Tragic.

Willing to play along because its sunday and im bored. Im hispanic, give me a vague area where you are if interested.