/OpSA General/ Farm War Edition

Original thread about the coming war to save the white race in South Africa. ITT: What you can do and how.

SA Anons:
>Learn to access a CAB bus in a car, make EFF members vulnerable to hacking from abroad.
>Provide links to infrastructure connected to the internet.
>Help us help you from comfy at home

The rest:
>Military training? CONSIDER GOING
>Just a sport shooter? You may get in the way but its doable.
>No clue? Help from home by hacking. It's easier to learn how. Scripts are out there if you cant get beyond pushing a button. A C developer is working on a new LOIC for us to use.

GETTING GUNS INTO SA:
>FORGET ABOUT IT if it's not a .30-06 or higher caliber rifle.
>You NEED proof you're going there to hunt.
THE SOLUTION:
>Cheap AKs in Namibia, where you'll wind up staging out of.
>local whites have stockpiled FAL tier for years and are easier to deal with than the black market kaffers.

The situation as per the last farm thread:

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jDGDw4GWcf4

Man set to be first to have farm seized in South Africa calls it theft

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6094565/amp/White-farmer-set-game-reserve-seized-South-Africa-calls-theft.html?__twitter_impression=true

>"The 67-year-old farmer said he is ready to defend his property by force if the government tries to take his land, saying; 'If it comes to a fight so be it,I am not going to leave the country and I am not going to leave my farm.'"

Okay bois, who here is up for having a braai in the North Transvaal when the government officials come to forcibly take this proud boertjie's land?

GATVOL BRIGADE ASSEMBLE!

>Malema says Jews are training whites to be snipers lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=FzeiigZ9KdY

Anyone wanting to support this man against tyranny download Telegram messenger and search for @witbaard. We will show we aren't going to be pushed around any longer.

Attached: 1535328655914.png (1600x1066, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032588/Black-farmers-South-Africa-cash-selling-land-given-government--whites-originally-owned-farms.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3bEUaeG4wH4
nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12113561
youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4
youtu.be/0e6nKVIzyy0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So this is totally going to devolve into a proxy war between the USA and China right?

You bet.

Attached: South Africa China.png (959x729, 975K)

It already is one. With allegations "jews" are training snipers it's fair to assume CIAniggers are going to be arming whites.

USA won't get involved.

Is this an approved nigger slayer?

Attached: Boker.jpg (434x516, 13K)

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2032588/Black-farmers-South-Africa-cash-selling-land-given-government--whites-originally-owned-farms.html

Reminder that the blacks were already given land and they sold it back

I could imagine Trump getting us involved assuming he gets a second term, champion it as protecting a minority population from genocide

where we landing boys?

Boers broadcast shortwave? Gimme those frequencies.

Probably Namibia. Definitely anywhere you can get to with a border and a black market is a good staging area.

Farm attacks and farm murders are at their lowest in 20 years.

NiggerIDF shills out in force tonight lads.

How do we get CIAnigger support?

because they have killed most of them

Anyone else think that going to Africa as a white guy and trying to seek out a black market weapons depot is like a really bad idea?

Thats good to know, too bad the land is still trying to take the farmers land

It's probably easier to get one from a white farmer.

t. Nicholas Cage

lots of bread on infini chan at (7+1)ch dot net slash boers. lots of good ideas on there you guys can use and contribute to.

>How do we get CIAnigger support?

youtube.com/watch?v=3bEUaeG4wH4

Assume we have it based on presidential tweets of late and rumors of "jews training white snipers"

GAS THE NOGS, FARM WAR NOW!

shut your lying fucking mouth.

I hate to cite cripple chan but I'll include this in the next general unless someone else bakes it depending on how fast things move. It should be noted though.

How about "confiscating" gold and other valuables from the niggers? Living off the land, if you will.

Great info, thanks guys.

just thinking this myself.
is there anyone there we could meet when we hit the ground? i know the deal with the lions of rojava was theyd supply everything once you met them

Well yeah, alls fair in love and war. At first itll be a defensive effort of white communities and farmland but it will sperg into a full blown race war before it's over. Weather warms in SA when it cools for us, that's when shit gets going.

there is zero economic benefit from backing the whites

There is but it requires fighting the chinks for the minerals.

nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12113561

Except there is economic benefit in it for the chinese as they want the land the farmers are on

What wealth?

youtube.com/watch?v=hW9cCWm53H4

actually i suppose it could be a way of fighting against BRICS, you're right

russia was snubbed recently by SA after they refused to let them build a nuclear power plant in the country, it's probably why RT is being so sympathetic to the boers

Whats the strategy for the white farmers if war breaks out? It seems like they have to protect their farms but at the same time the only way they win is through guerilla warfare.

There is zero economic benefit from backing the UK, but we still do. Gas your self nigger

Seems legit.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1007x483, 31K)

Fellow macaco, você considera ir pra África se a merda bater no ventilador?

Certainly, in the best case scenario.

You mean, I get to shoot at blacks AND slants?

Holy fuck man, you'll have half of Canada there

stop shilling dumbfuck

Attached: 1514906778489.jpg (700x701, 89K)

I really hope this ignites a Russia VS China conflict, US would certainly go to Russia's side just like they did in WWII

This fizzled out fast. Nobody wants to stand against white genocide either by hacking from /comfy/ or by going? No saffers want to help point us in the right direction?

Attached: FB_IMG_1535046258104.jpg (634x368, 39K)

>Canada's Asian mutt future...

There any welding work needed to be done in SA? I mean I could go for the work, be a shame if I get caught up in a bush war though....

I would go if I had the guarantee that after winning I would become a leader in one of the states that would emerge after our victory.

Is it possible to set up a front "trophy hunting" buisness in order to get arms and people into the country? It could also serve as a legititmate form of income.

It probably is, but do you have the resources to do it though?

They don’t have to murder and attack farmers anymore, now the government will do it for them.

Leader is the one with the most confirmed kills.

Attached: racist.jpg (480x380, 22K)

>wtf nobody actually wants to do anything other than talk tough on the internet?
welcome to Jow Forums

There’s plenty of geo-political benefit to not letting the Chinks control the Cape of Goodhope.

The government would immediately shut down customs if hostilities became evident.

Prestige is benefit enough for the white man.

Ambitious man

i fucking hope so i wanna blast communiggers and chinks along side boer commandos

The bump worked at least. Kek

Attached: EyoL291.png (1208x906, 1.03M)

FUCK YOU LAZY FAGGOT I WANNA GO FUCKING FIGHT

Btw I'm a White Brazilian so not a macaco in terms of DNA

Who is on the witbaard account on Telegram? I work for a conservative news company and want to report on this. Pictures/quotes/interviews are BIG BIG BIG.

The farmer first slated to have to give up his game reserve that is called a farm there for being a legal way to preserve and allow for hunting of the African big 5.

Others can contact him as a means to get in the country armed by booking a hunting trip.

>White Brazilian

Attached: 1311783630622.png (304x265, 131K)

Nope. But if we organize some sort of avenue for money it could be possible. Other alternative is to find a trophy hunter sympathetic to our cause and work out an arrangement for him.

If they became evident, yes. But also at a certain point that won't matter anyway.

So am I. Why would I want to go if I weren't?

Fuck off chang

Isnt it great the first farmer is a game preserve that books trophy hunting trips? Kek

So you're telling me that a South African farmer has a Wojak profile picture and starts threads on Jow Forums?

I just don't want to get wrapped up with some LARPer

Thanks.

Proof

Attached: IMG_7802.jpg (393x361, 22K)

We must make a stand worldwide.
The Obama-China nexus will use these orcs as footsoldiers elsewhere.

Attached: 1534971300498-pol.jpg (471x656, 230K)

Holy shit I didn't think about that, they're going first after the guys that could pontentially defend themselves

Installing a USA base in the country neuters China and can result in a multi hundred million Chinese famine within about 10 years.

Well worth the effort.

Beware of KIKE and ETERNAL ANGLO shills trying to play and profiteer from both sides again and that this isn't about protecting the interest of some Jewish Diamond Kingpins and ((((Anglo))) conglomerates bleeding South Africa dry for some South West Asian shekels

>lets not mention the elephant in the room

Attached: so-many-coincidences.jpg (959x1784, 900K)

What exactly do you think white kids do in South Africa? White are drawn to memes and chans the world over.

yep

youtu.be/0e6nKVIzyy0

This is important, fuck the Anglo, only allies will be USA, Australia and Russia.

>Russia
They'll happily drag the USA into a proxy war, just because.

> ((((Anglo))) conglomerates
Kek, get your head out your arse meme flag.

when i used to hear the word famine i used to think "all dose poer peeble all dose hamboigahs" and the like but now when i think of china getting its shit kicked in like that all i can think is "the sooner taiwan takes over again the better"

>USA
I'm sure they'll help like they did before, fighting the communists. I mean there's now way they'll help them, America would never support black communists just to topple the white man for bad wrong politics.

We need to see this as the enemy at the gates. With rapefugees in Europe, illegals in America and Canada, the macacos possibly some day killing you rare white Brazilians, SA needs to be what wakes the white man up.

i hope to fuck you are right nigel,but (((they))) are nefarious with their avenues of propaganda as i am sure you are well aware of.

>For just a dollar a day, you can help create a migrant crisis and Trojan army which will leave Europe in ruins forever. For just one dollar a day.

Get your arse out of Europe Pajeet

ugh dont remind me....but it looks like public opinion in most of those countries is souring with the great hordes of unwashed invaders and their "religion of peace".

i dare you too show your flag,do it noballs

>He doesn't know about its natural resources

Attached: 1534060151656.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

That's the wojak I'd use if my family land were being seized. Could be his son. Idk it's from the farm seizure thread that says hes first.

>show your flag
Here

Now your turn, Pajeet.

I was joking lad. You were funding communists in the height of the Cold War in Africa to damage white colonies. Don't mean to sound a pessimist but I wouldn't put an bet on your country helping out the whites this time round. Especially as Trump seems to be a Shabbos goy.

Yes I do

Neat I'm famous

>stuck on pajeet
you a paki or something?i am a great white mutt,you?cant tell because you are too dumb to change your fucking flag

Lmao. If we can contact him we could potentially get him on our side. After all, he doesn't have much to lose anymore. They will come for his farm regardless and the blacks will come for his life.

I'm not the farmer that's being targeted, I'm simply a fellow concerned white saffer

t.@witbaard

i am sorry user i dont know what i was thinking...and along side this shit with china buddy buddy shit.i am reaching my fucking breaking point here and i refuse to believe i am the only one.

Attached: saddoggo.jpg (1151x1069, 61K)

Are you an anglo or a boer?
How old are you?
How would you help foreigners who might go to SA?

How many whites you reckon you could get ready for action? As a percentage of SA's White population.

Most of the people here sadly have no way to help anyone there in South Africa whatsoever other than potnetially sending them money

if whites wanted to come help the farmers against the communiggers and the chinks do you know of some good ways to research that?