So i saw an article about the president of the Wines of South Africa organization saying how this land grab could...

So i saw an article about the president of the Wines of South Africa organization saying how this land grab could decimate the countries wine industry. I decided to go out and buy a few bottle of South African wine to support the current farmers and also because this could be the last season that some of these winerys will even produce wine of the same quality ever again. that is if they do in fact end up getting taken over by nigs im sure the farms will go to shit quickly. I found a few bottles at the local store, and to my suprise there are multiple wineries that have been operating since 1692. literally some of these farms are over 300 years old, a legacy of three centuries just going to get wiped down the drain because of stupid communist nig nogs and chinks. This shit is fucking sad senpai. 300 years old!

Anyway you lads who like wine should go out and try to get a few bottles to support the wine makers and grape farmers of South Africa. They even have there own variety of grape called "pinotage" that was created in 1925 and is only grown in South Africa so look for that name.

Attached: Spier winery 1692.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2QvgIqQ1wIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=2QvgIqQ1wIM

TL:DR
WALL OF TEXT

South Africa wines are horse piss in general.

Attached: wall_o__text-.jpg (615x820, 165K)

Then why did Napoleon prefer it?

And nothing of value was lost.

Do yourself a favor, drink Chilean wine.

kys kike shill

ill drink a malbec any time, but i can at least try and support some white farmers going through a tough time... what crisis are your wine makers and grape farmers currently going through?

You delude yourself if you think buying a couple of wine bottles will save White McDonald from the nigger tide. Their fate is sealed already, you should just enjoy your personal luck with a glass of fine Chilean wine.

now im gonna go into the market and smash every bottle of chilean mouldy piss and petition my senator to ban all imports of your fucking coolaid shitty water

Sooo we're ranting about wine now?

Word, chilebro. You guys fucking kick ass on that department.
Cheers.

Good, then the store owner is going to have to import more to replace them. To bad no one is going to replace the South Africans farmer.

no ranting that some of the farms are over 300 years old, and they are trying to say all the land was stolen during apartheid

queers....how bout you just suck each others dick

Corporate wine buyer here. What you've said is essentially what we've put into motion at our company... we distribute a huge portfolio to six states including a lot of SA stuff. The wineries there were cucked from the beginning though, like the fact that all wineries had to be cooperative... made it hard for winegrowers with the best land to make wines that would rival the best of the rest of the world.

Tl;dr- we're essentially divesting SA wines after this year

Malbec is an Argentinian thing... most Chilean Malbecs are garbage. Chile does great Cab Sauv and other Bordeaux varietals, go for those

Yea man. I'm sure you buying one or two bottles of wine is going to make a difference. How about you put your money were your mouth is and actually go out of your house and do something meaningful to save them?

While you are at it, buy some fine Chilean wine. You'll never regret it.

Im not going to get ebola or some crazy ass disease if I drink african wine will I?

is this a good investment like in that ghost in the shell episode?

Interesting post. Thanks user.

Attached: THUMB-UP-.png (457x480, 38K)

Argentine wine is better desu.

Just kidding, Chile is underrated in wine.

red wine makes me sleepy.
fuck that

Mexico has the best wine

I haven't tried any desu.

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

Ha!

Should I buy a bunch of South African wine? Will it become super valuable in a few years when South Africa doesn't exist anymore?

Fuck this worthless Mexican. Buy North Iowa/Southern Minnesota wine. Grapes picked by white hands and sweet ice wines that none in the world can match. Our cultivars are the finest in the world.

Attached: cryyyyyy.jpg (800x522, 47K)

SA Wine is good fuck you guys.

This user knows,
where is he ?
Probably drunk on some cheap SA wine...LOL

why you up so early like me (or rather did not sleep)

Even if it tasted like toilet wine I'd still buy it out of solidarity.

Rumor is that niggers piss and shit on the wine grapes in South Africa.
So there.....

>tldr
Posts anyway, fuck off nigga

I read only few first words.
Don't have time to read shitty composed posts.

Attached: wall-of-text-.jpg (638x452, 171K)

>i dont have time to read
But replies to posts calling him out

t. Shareblue mutt making 4c per post

Hah, to be honest I'm at home drinking what all wine guys drink when not working... beer

Maybe from some of the best and most well known SA wineries, but as a whole it isnt a good idea. Well made wines last a while and because of their dumb ass rules most of the wines arent built to last. 95% of the wine purchased in the US gets consumed within 24 hrs of purchase and wineries know this... therefore, they mass produce accessible-while-young wines that'll be salad dressing in two to three years

show your flag bitch

also to everyone else interested..i just opened my first bottle of the south african wine, its pretty good for a 10$ bottle...i have 5 more bottles to try and maybe ill stock up on the best ones

>ill stock up on the best ones
Make sure you don't run out of room.... kek

Try to find a btl of Anthonij Rupert Optima Cabernet. One of the better wines I've had, regardless of origin. Roughly $35-$40 and will last ten years or so.

Also ive been acquaintances with Anthony and Olive Hamilton Russell for years... they make some of the best Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from SA, perhaps even more on a world scale. If you like French Burgundy, red or white, you'll love Hamilton-Russell. About $30/bt

wine-bro here too

this guy knows what's up

also would recommend auzzie shiraz of you lads can find it

>beer
LOL, traitor.

>Maybe from some of the best and most well known SA wineries, but as a whole it isnt a good idea. Well made wines last a while and because of their dumb ass rules most of the wines arent built to last. 95% of the wine purchased in the US gets consumed within 24 hrs of purchase and wineries know this... therefore, they mass produce accessible-while-young wines that'll be salad dressing in two to three years
Very interesting.
Doe's that have to do with adding wine preservatives like sulfites or something else during the wine making process. ?

Attached: Bread and Wine-7..jpg (1284x1390, 234K)

That GattaNegro stuff is great. its pisswater, but good pisswater.
Do you hae any recommendations on good chilean wines?

Here is interesting info...

Attached: How do you stop a wine headache?.png (1204x629, 162K)

Good question, can only answer it from a US point of view. All wines imported into this country must have some level of preservative if over a certain production amount. Small production stuff is kind of a free for all. Wines all have naturally occurring sulfites... adding sulfites as a means of preservation is effective but frowned upon by many. Fun fact, sulfite allergies are very rare; most people who think they have sensitivity to sulfites actually are experiencing a reaction from the histamines on the grape skins... which is also why people say they "can only drink white wines cuz tannins from reds give them headaches." They're not wrong, they're just thinking about it the wrong way

300 years is nothing

niggers can't make wine

Thanks for that info.
That's why I have this Love-Hate relation with red wines. Lol
White wine gives clearer "high' but reds have that aspect of taste, aromas, flavor, aftertaste... and all that jazz

Attached: Bread and Wine-3..jpg (1280x859, 110K)

You got it user! Plus nothing beats a heavy red on a chilly winter night with a fat steak. If I were more sensitive to reds I'd still enjoy them and suffer, hah

do you live in Cali by chance? we really do have some great in state wine too, i feel like most wine people in the US are from around here, but even my home state michigan has some good wine. they grow grapes everywhere now a days it seems like

I'd buy a few bottles just to resell when the farms shit themselves.

witnessed and confirmed, I'll hit a liquor store tomorrow

The only chilean wines worth a fuck are your malbecs

not really, i like more wine from Spain.

We all know niggers can't read, but you don't have to advertise it.

Your post = pic related

Nope I live in MA. My company services NY-ME, but I fly around the world to different regions to learn and also meet potential new producers. I have a ridiculous soft spot for CA wines... depending on varietal they're right up at the top

Attached: 1532470827915.png (362x259, 156K)

tempernillo are my all time favorite

Ah, thanks for the tip. I do wine purchasing for a restaurant and never knew what to think about SA, not bc I thought it was made by niggers, but that the vineyards could possibly be owned by Jews. But I'm taking it on yr good word user, and will add something to our list for next week.

Ok but can we all agree that Malbec is just trash?

Also Boudreaux ftw - France and Italy are still the best in the biz

I'm willing to give it a shot bro. Want u guys to prosper as well

tempted to try it now desu
what will a bottle run me

try the pinotage at least, its only grown in SA, the one i had tonight was pretty good for sure. As for the jew comment, i dont know, i assumed they were boer owned, at least the ones that are 300 years old

i got a few different bottles between 8-15$ all of them were the pinotage grape. you can more expensive ones for sure but i just dont have the budget for them right now

15 bucks sounds right up my alley, cool. Cheaper than what I can get locally anyway.

just go to totalwine.com they have a bunch of bottles and they also ship...unless you have one of their locations near you

>I thought it was made by niggers
>Rumor is that niggers piss and shit on the wine grapes in South Africa.
>So there..