Does it get lonely being a nazi

Has being "far right" ever damaged your relationships with family, friends, love life?

Attached: 130119185019_1_540x360.jpg (540x358, 34K)

they're all dead to me. because they choose to turn away from the truth. to turn away from god.

in my experience, if you can back up what you say and the people you are talking to aren't hopelessly biased, it turns out alright. gauging the second part is usually the hardest part.

Attached: 1485126988224.jpg (411x412, 65K)

Attached: iotbw2018reminder7.jpg (819x475, 64K)

no, those bastards are pretty persistent

Nope. I had the scarlet letter long before I ever had a political thought in my head. Even when I was a staunch anti-racist (90's Canada) I really avoided politics itself.

Yeah, especially if you get sucked into this shit when your young, like most of the homeland generation here. But i can't simply let my race die so...

It does and it's really depressing. But once freed you can never go back to the cave.

Attached: Allegory+of+the+cave_9b1c8a_5999216.jpg (540x472, 114K)

Something needs to be done about the Jewish mass shooter problem. Should we ban Jews from owning firearms?

Schlomo doing research I see.
Sage.

Digits of truth. Surround yourself with good people and you’ll be fine. Also don’t be a larger and actually have an ethos.

>actually thinking that you're protecting your race by being a whiny virgin dipshit

Attached: 39306833_2308019059238757_4994218822538887168_n.png (720x557, 199K)

No it improved my life by removing people from it.

Literally yes I lost my fiance and a good job because of babbling about nazi shit back in the 90's.
And the worst part is I don't and have never actually like nazi propaganda nor does it sway me.
I just liked starting fights when I drank and I pushed whatever buttons I thought would work.

Oh so is whining me having 7 kids I can afford to raise with a white woman? I didn’t realize this. You’re right, I’m doing nothing for my race.

Its all good as long as you have good grades.

It's not NEARLY as lonely and depressing as simply agreeing with everything that tells you you're a shit human for being a straight white man, OP. I'd rather die alone and live honestly than be surrounded by lemmings as you choose. Have fun.

Attached: 1281340707142708.jpg (428x500, 47K)

I've made more genuine, high quality friends being a nazi than I ever have before.

Getting a good gf is a bit harder though, mostly because asians are out of the question.

>I'd rather die alone
Be careful what you wish for user

Attached: 1535332834399.jpg (428x500, 36K)

There’s three stages when I confide in family and I am unashamedly Nat-Son
1. Shock and disbelief
2. Deep insightful discourse without emotion
3. This step usually occurs months even years after and usually goes something like “Hey Annon remember when you said X and we didn’t believe you? Look at this...you were right!

Attached: E88E5F41-E8D8-483B-B20F-0CD69C8580C1.png (617x574, 422K)

>1. be a zombie with the crowd
>2. think independently but with fewer people to relate to
I'll take #2 every single time

tfw

no because you only assume what I am and what everyone else is which creates what is probably the worst preconceived notion about a group of people in recent history.

I have an asian girlfriend and am literal 56%. the only thing going for me is a strong jawline and a fit body. I workout regularly.

it's not all that wrong to be angry that the entire political spectrum right now is only rooted in preconceived notions from one group to another, creation an environment in which it's impossible to know what exactly a majority census would conclude.

this is the beginning of the decline of America. No one really likes to admit it, and some argue that it started earlier, but it's slowly creeping in. There will be a territory; a political marker will stand on this geographical location in the future, but it will not in any way, shape or form resemble what it once was and where it originated from.

Attached: junst.jpg (243x373, 23K)

We’re coming

Attached: 893F69C8-7A25-462A-843B-DDEFF8BDE2DF.jpg (652x310, 100K)

>mostly because asians are out of the question.

Of course those soulless insects are out of the question you fucker. If you are a white man the thought of breeding with those bugs should have never crossed your mind.

Attached: 72349823748932.png (600x800, 375K)

No, people don't care as much as you think. I think many of the people who claim to have lost their family and friends due to their political views have underlying problems.

Only my love life. My jigaboo gf hated it when she found my nazi Paraphernalia

What do you suppose there was to "damage", you little idiot?
>family
I was raised in a wonderfully progressive and diverse home with a single mother who was absolutely batshit.
>friends
I live in society as an alien. People in my town look at me as some weird Spock character, and I have little in common with any of them.
>love life?
Yeah, we had a conversation about it over dinner. "By the way, your parents are an oedipal monstrosity from the boomer era and America's decline in the rights of working natives is slowly driving me into an early grave."
Never mentioned it to any of them.

i have never had any friends

Attached: dogon6.jpg (393x256, 21K)

feel bad for your kids having to be raised by a nazi. assuming that you actually have 7 kids and that's not just your daydream to cope with your failure of a life

Kill yourself jew.

Attached: 1517379353460.jpg (942x960, 127K)

>any kid ever
>not rebelling against their parents

no on the contrary I've actually converted a lot of people to the far right

>unironically thinking that the only alternative to a handful of whiny liberals is being a full-on neonazi

It shocked them at first, but I'm decently subversive and managed to convert all 4 individuals I revealed my power level to.

you sound like a very intelligent outcast.

OH NO NO NO NO
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1535331731642.jpg (1491x1386, 611K)

What did I do to deserve this feel?

Only with my coal burning roastie sister.

That's how it is for most of the people on here, isn't it?
The idea of a nationalist structure isn't something I want out of malevolence. America now lacks ANY sort of structure and people suffer fucking hilariously for it.

>Family
No, they mostly agree with me.
>Friends
Don't have any.
>Love Life
I've never had one.

Attached: 1488337930848.jpg (627x429, 66K)

Yeah, it's taken a lot from me but sometimes you've got to swim against the stream to survive and make a future for you and your children.

why ? most people are right wing
a right wing party is the ruling party

yea "cuck right republican"
Also its is different if you live near large cities

i was referring to likud

i don't know Ask the 92 yo who was shipped back to Germany to face trial.

It has enhanced them, now my dad and I get to talk openly about Kikes, now that he’s knows I hate them.

Persuasive*
Right?