Friendly reminder to report your local holocaust deniers to the authorities!

Attached: 2c18c190116561809fecf68c519a73a9ebea0235f855c1eff73fc179f1bb4c34.png (1007x629, 393K)

not illegal here

Disagreeing with the numbers is not denial, you kike faggot. Gas and oven yourself.

nigger

Holocaust deniers are retards

>people don't like finding out they've been lied to
>clearly we should criminalize telling the truth as it's an incitement to hate and violence

Why even argue with a holocaust denier? It's like arguing with a woman, the second you do it you're automatically wrong, you're points will get shitted away, and you would of accomplished nothing.

Why are they so Naziphobic?

Does it matter how many died? 600 6000000...its bad either way!

Truth does not fear investigation.
end. of. story.

Here neither, christcucks of parliament tried to make it so few years ago but nobody else cared.

this. there was no holocaust.

>How to remember the Holocaust
I wonder who could be behind this guide

That doesn't matter when you make it illegal to believe in what they believe, you make them heroes by doing that. Well done i guess.

Denying or revising the hocaust is not a hateful act though and most certainly not illegal in the US.

Nobody thinks holocaust deniers are heroes

>OY VEY why do these rotten goyim cattle keep expelling us?

>holocaust denier
>heroes
Not necessarily heroes, but you do make them look somewhat like martyrs.

Attached: auschwtizu.jpg (480x540, 37K)

Don't know where these cucks got their info from but it's not illegal in 'murica

fucking nigger

Please someone report me. Please police arrest me. I need a porsche.

Attached: 1533469317815m.jpg (1024x579, 100K)

That's typical of people that are wrong. They get their wrong arguments shit on and get all salty and start generalizing

Unlikely. It's pretty difficult to lose an argument against a holocaust denier

why is there a law against questioning the narrative if only retards are the issue?

Attached: ngram.png (3385x1280, 198K)

a holocaust happened in WW2, the victims were citizens in cities that weren't fighting in the war and had incendiary bombs or nukes dropped on them

Attached: Dresden Holocaust victims.jpg (1080x567, 132K)