Which one of you did this?

That's a nice stack of merchants.

Attached: thenoseknows.jpg (1225x2675, 592K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stickergiant.com/type
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i claim no personal responisibility

They probably sold like hotcakes at one point so they ended up in promotion/ advertising snapshots

I would believe this. On the other hand, it's a grabbler next to a bunch of very generic and stupid two word phrases or symbols. That is suspicious as fuck, if it's real.

Nice to know that 1 user is doing his part to fight the semite

Attached: 1533863453244.jpg (1024x883, 843K)

You just KNOW this guy is a gigantic faggot that nobody likes, not even his family. I can't believe that I share a planet with this pathetic being.

i fucking hate social media.

Deep in pr damage control? There is probably one person who works there... in the garage

Attached: DlkHXLqXgAEtoJ0.jpg (718x1024, 116K)

where do I buy merchant stickers?

I want to post them all over my town

Oh my God, that's fucking hilarious.

They must have been dogwhistling us, though. I'm with the other anons, I just don't see how they couldn't have known.

Gotta get the kids some back to school stickers. Oh look at that silly man wearing a little hat rubbing his hands together menacingly. The kids will love that.

These are probably made in Asia or South America.

Q PREDICTED THIS!!!

Sticker Giant apparently

Use the 15% off code BACKTOSTICKERS

Analf is a real piece of shit

Twitter really is just filled with downright shit-tier humans. I'm surprised he doesn't have a blue check mark.

The sticker spammer is back...

"Which one of you did this..."

Shit I gotta find a new printer, they cancelled my order and returned my payment ugh.

Oh boy. Top fucking Kek. I love you bastards

hahahahahah holy fuck

Attached: 1532228237194.jpg (685x960, 82K)

Try telling them that they're stickers of white people and not jews

This merchant sticker guy has been advertising here for years. Lurk more newfag.

>where do I buy merchant stickers?
cheaper get your own printed by the lot to save shekels you silly goy

i already placed an order for the merchant stickers and it went thru no problem. wat lefties dont understand is that businesses dont really care about social ethics as long as theyre making money.

They better still ship my fucking stickers.

His arrogance is enraging, that's how all those faggots act behind their screens. The company replied swiftly and apologized and he still has to throw more barbs
>deep in PR damage control
>As a tip
what a douche

lmao i'm gonna order 10 right now

>I already placed an order

Oy vey, sure you did

I predicted this

link?

Goddamn what a cunt

I wouldn't patronize a cucked company who grovelled so to a sniveling douche.
Their proper response should've been "Why not? What are you going to do about it faggot?"

Can't I be anti-Semitic without being a Nazi? Geez.

Attached: 1501469291287.jpg (901x883, 79K)

How do I buy some?

>15 percent off

Attached: 7be83494-3ec5-4fd2-b812-3bb75fa63dcb.png (531x720, 467K)

Never apologize online. They should retracted image and left it at that. Caving in will only cause the mob to move goalpost until their business is run into the ground.

They wouldn’t accept my good boy points :(

It's BACKTOOVEN.

they're really expensive. Starts at 250 stickers for $140

we need to find the guy who had those ones printed and buy from him, maybe he'll resell them

why not order jewish nose stickers with red pilled messages and stick them around town.

its easy quick and cheap red pills. that would be hard to dismantle enmass.

>he doesn't block ads on Jow Forums especially in 2018 in light of the new spyware shit they have on here now

And it’s probably one of their best seller, after Tyrone.

>deep in PR damage control
>As a tip

lmfao. When a guy talks like this you can tell he has no male friends.

The smallest quantity you can buy is 250 for $115 good for mass red pilling though

>not using ublock
>calling others newfag

Attached: 1523704058236.jpg (604x340, 99K)

Huge fucking prick, basically making them grovel at his feet becuase someone didn't know who Shlomo was.

Not actual paid advertisements, shitty "which one of you mad men did this?" merchant sticker threads. You need to lurk more and type less newfag.

>15 percent off
only after 6 million percent markup

Attached: 1526955289127.jpg (495x641, 47K)

>analf issure

>anal fissure

this is elaborate trolling

7/10

You really need at least a thousand though. You can blow through a thousand in less than two hours if you're motivated.

Once again, not actual adverts, just attempts at marketing with shitty threads, you silly child.

I've probably been on here for longer and am on here on average more time each day than you retard

not that that's something to be proud of but fuck off

Thank you. Shitty attempt to sell stickers by making b8 threads for morons. Been at it for years.

ublock still blocks them newfag
e
w
f
a
g

i actually want to buy merchant stickers.

KEK

>""conservative"" Jew
>also a degenerate faggot

he's just a different shade of Milo.

Well then this thread should look familiar. I recommend less time in /ptg/. Retard.

Attached: Screenshot_20180826-222004.png (1440x2560, 385K)

>"as a tip"

Hate pricks like him.

you have no fucking clue what you’re even talking about, do you
>r FEm jeW WAd

It's also a good idea to have Hiro's botnet URL filtered (especially utraffic.engine.adglare.net) and firewalled on your router. That way you're automatically protected even if you're using your phone or whatever.

Attached: hiro botnet firewall.png (941x492, 24K)

dont buy stickers, make your own
use avery sticker paper (the basic one is hard to remove sometimes)
or use a thermal printer (no ink to replace)
you can find cheap dymo and zebra labelmakers that have thermal on ebay

Not me, but I want some of those stickers now. If some dumbass can put "Impeach" on a local 45mph sign and have the city not take it down, this place can drown in Merchants.

The minimum order is expensive. Then they get cheap as you order more. It's only another $3 to go from 250 to 300. And 600 only costs 50% more than 250.

classic shlomo

Holy shit that's hilarious

MFW my stickers don't arrive

Attached: image.jpg (548x533, 48K)

I am honestly baffled and want to know how this happened. Jesus Christ!

Looks like the smallest possible order would be 250 2"x2" for $112 (minus 15%). Fuck that, I can probably just buy sticker paper somewhere and print some myself.

stickergiant.com/type

>you have no fucking clue what you’re even talking about, do you
probably not because i haven't seen ads or banners in quite a few years.

i additionally haven't seen any name/tripfags in years

Attached: 1530615784894.png (1728x1064, 282K)

Kek

>be retarded employee
>google "jewish symbols"
>CNTRCCNTRLVCTRCCNTRVCNTRCCTRPV
>prints
>"easiest money in my life"
>cracks open a cold satanic energy drink which literally spells the mark of the beat in hebrew
>sips
>"awww yeah"

*beast

I bet you did, Schlomo.
>rFEmjWAd
>fem
>jew
>ad

agreed

>15 percent off
just the tip

Attached: rabbi cocksucker get to da choppa.jpg (275x183, 15K)

ID checks out

i know right? the new its ok to be white
except it needs a caption at the bottom of the merchant that says "name the jew"

GUYS IDEA
What if we mass order those specific stickers, putting the business into a pickle. If they remove the kike stickers, we start a boycott on their products. On one hand they are removing a very large resource of money if we manage to purchase enough of them, but on the other hand this innocent business now has to mass produce large amounts of extremely antisemitic stickers, which also is bad for branding and business.

Attached: 1481848208879.jpg (350x486, 26K)

Bump

Wait until they virtue signal that they won’t ever make racist stickers again, then start to ask for very high dollar bids for racist stickers. Say you want 25k worth of stickers. Make some faggot at that company have to stand by the decision to not make money.

I'd love to order some myself but I don't feel like getting dox'd by some sticker printing antifa wagie either
Guess I'll just invest in a printer

Attached: 1498310744543.jpg (250x250, 6K)

14.88 percent off

it is but the truth is not a deciding factor for outrage