A mutt born at the turn of the millennium is making more money than you. How do you feel...

A mutt born at the turn of the millennium is making more money than you. How do you feel? Isnt this proof that the US is a place where anything is possible?

Attached: 1c3f5529b5c6f36609af75bc22293774.jpg (1240x1550, 306K)

Wealth isn't everything.

lil Fetal alcohol syndrome

I would happily strangle this fuck with a cucumber

Hes just a kike puppet paid to help degenerate the minds of youths

>nigger rapper
>not broke after 2 years once career is done
This nigga gonna be back on welfare in a bit, that is, if someone doesn't shoot him dead first. It's a literal coin toss in cases like these.

Attached: 1534753882360.jpg (687x900, 281K)

It's better to be poor than to be a quasi literate nigger with a number tattooed on it's forehead.

I overdosed on black pills in 2016 so I feel nothing. God put us in this timeline as punishment for our weakness

>Isnt this proof that the US is a place where anything is possible?
That is proof of our moral bankruptcy and a clear indicator of how low we as a society have sunk.

I FEEL.... LIKE LYOR COHEN THE KIKE IS A SO CALLED "JEW-ISH" CULTURE VULTURE WHO NEEDS THE ROPE FOR PROPPING UP DEGENERATE RAPPERS.. AND IM BLACK

Attached: 1520357318677.png (448x539, 267K)

Any subhuman nigger can get allot of money by being a good Goyim for the Kike Illuminati. I'm not impressed

THIS. LYOR COHEN OWNS IT

Whenever I see anything related to modern rap I feel very old. I just don't get it.

>t.30 year old boomer who likes Wu Tang

It's proof that we have millions of non-whites, most of whom are violent retards. It's proof that a good amount of our whites are pathetic followers with no discernment whatsoever.
Finally, it's proof of 'malign encouragement' in the ((entertainment industry)) -- where all manner of dogshit is pushed to the masses as 'cool culture'.

>A mutt born at the turn of the millennium is making more money than you. How do you feel?

like jews own all of the fucking money.

and he did it in a system of white supremacy, so inspiring

Attached: 1533918914773.png (1024x776, 167K)

>satanic jewish federal reserve notes
nothing of value

I will live a lot longer.

Niggers are falling over each other to sell their souls, for money...these 'people' are a cancer.

He's just a lucky dumb puppet. His owner is the one making actual money.

I love how they're pushing face tattoos, though.
it will make it especially easy to spot the retards.

He's bound to overdose on lean and percs at some point.

>doesn't even have a galaxy s9 plus, instead has awkward ass looking iShit
>claims to be rich and successful
1,000 keks my good lad !!

Attached: 1460501345767s.jpg (125x120, 5K)

What the fuck is that thing?

why do kids have such shit taste in music?

>"14" tatoo'd on the forehead
How ironic

is that jewish Quan Chi?

>14
He is a satanic puppet shilling the message to the idiot children who listen to his music. You dont think these "artists" are discovered by chance right?

Attached: 1498713967579.png (615x721, 539K)

this

these people are always CHOSEN, hand picked

he literally did his hair into horns, there's pics of it on his IG

At least in not a nigger