Does anyone know who the antichrist is in the vatican?

according to many prophecies (eg Malachia, Fatima and so on) the living Antichrist should already be in the Vatican (it is not Francis, he is just the anti-pope)

Attached: goy.jpg (612x663, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Td4uCcOKe0
youtube.com/watch?v=AR2jC8N4IEM
archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY
amazon.com/Complete-Book-Enoch-Standard-English/dp/1544874340
youtube.com/watch?v=cEKmzxfATdw
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMnDzCCHrk
youtube.com/watch?v=tveucydvu-U
youtube.com/watch?v=-zsnOhp7Wak
youtube.com/watch?v=8U89jJcJ2xk
youtube.com/watch?v=_HuoR4qNOuU
youtube.com/watch?v=EUKg8UGPUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IEWnM6rST2E
youtube.com/watch?v=cN88m9sljaE
youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4MD2LzTe4
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2d6mI-dzwZI
breakingisraelnews.com/51444/solomons-holy-temple-rebuilt-in-brazil-biblical-zionism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel is Anti-Christ.

no, he is a man between the ages of 30 and 40
maybe a jew i dunno

Are you just making shit up?

Yes.

Welp, time to quit Jow Forums for another six months.. you guys are retarded.

The entire Roman religion is

This, along with the rest of (((Christianity))), (((Islam))), and Judaism.

no seriously
I've read through everything available, and all the prophecies are the same

the church will falsify the teachings
an anti-pope is used
The church is disbelieving from above
the kradinals around the world are quarreling
in the real antichrist walks between them

now is the time when the antichrist will walk between the cardinals and destroy the church completely

and shortly thereafter priests are killed throughout Europe

>Malachia, Fatima
Literally none of these say antichrist will be in Vatican

You may be thinking of La Salette, where our Lady said that the Church would become the seat of antichrist; that the antichrist would usurp the papacy and drive out the cult of God and instate a cult of man.
>It will be at this time that the Antichrist will be born of a Hebrew nun, a false virgin who will be in communication with the ancient serpent, master of impurity; his father will be a bishop.”

the third secret of fatima
youtube.com/watch?v=9Td4uCcOKe0
youtube.com/watch?v=AR2jC8N4IEM

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (1679x325, 130K)

Third secret is about the apostasy of the clergy and the destruction of the faith through a council and an odious neo-protestant mass.

Ending in the chastisement of the Church and the world.

So long faggot. No one will miss you. Have fun fucking a dog.

Attached: F8DFAC64-6B53-439A-B477-1658835F640A.jpg (400x400, 114K)

archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt

Did the jews tell you about me fucking dogs after they told you about the jewish messiah in their jew book about jewish prophets.

^this is you

Vatican?? it's Javier Solana

Attached: images (13).jpg (220x327, 17K)

I'm not even joking

Attached: nintchdbpict000322786557.jpg (960x733, 60K)

This is good. Also the book Trial, Tribulation, and Triumph

Attached: D85C9755-DD2B-4836-AF7A-181A53E087A0.jpg (612x612, 104K)

In all predictions it is mentioned that there is a moment in the right constellation that the Antichrist personally appears

and should at the present time walk in the vatican

Conchita has clearly said that Our Lady has promised a greater miracle in Garabandal so that all may believe the apparitions and be obedient to the message. "As the punishment which we deserve for the sins of the world is great, the miracle must also be a great one, for the world needs it." It will occur on a Thursday on the feast day of a saint devoted to the Eucharist, at 8:30 in the evening, and will last for about one quarter of an hour. It will also coincide with a great event in the Church. The sick who come to Garabandal on that day will be cured, unbelievers will be converted. There will remain a permanent sign at "The Pines" as a proof of Our Lady's tremendous love for all her children.

"The sign that will remain," says Conchita, "will be able to be seen, photographed and televised but it will not be able to be touched. It will appear clearly that it is something not of this world, but of God."

But you always come back, this ride is forever user

Attached: 1535291676946.png (500x512, 145K)

>Garabandal
Can we have another unapproved so-called apparition please.
There are still things to occur.

how did you get this shit? the little horn is a king who rises up to throw down three king of a kingdom of ten kings.
France the UK and germany were accused of power grabbing, they go to Iran to broker the deal and the people of the EU cry until solana goes with them and makes an even beter deal. he also consilidated the EU and signs seven uear deals with Israel.
when has the pope ever done any of that?

we have a famous german clairvoyant alois irlmaier who also spoke of a sign in the sky

fuck off glow in the dark nigger

Attached: dd6d98305e553aef68e919579ec09362094068913eafd869a19dfdbe42ddcdc7.jpg (2592x1944, 1004K)

Fatima speaks of a time of peace after spiritual and temporal chastisement.
If you believe the private revelations of Fatima then you can't ignore that, which hasn't occurred yet.

grabbing at straws there. magic is blasphemy anyway

watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=TS1GC2kX9HY

but only when Russia was converted
Russia will be the instrument of punishment

Oh I've seen it. Doesn't mean antichrist is here.
Means that the heirarchy is going into apostasy, building a strange, ecumenical, neo-protestant "church," which is working with the ancient enemy of the church, the Jews.

Yes

Attached: 1534915428875.jpg (960x524, 102K)

he will be a mixed race in ethnicity.

The Jews will only accept a Jew as messiah.

>implying Catholicism means anything outside of the EU

yes also, the Jesuits (aka crypto jews) have taken over the seat of the church (which was always prohibited)

but at this time the real antichrist (a man) is supposed to walk among the cardinals

It's got to be Jared Kushner

holy fuck you are a glow in the dark. solana is literally making an EU army ie the revived roman empire
"We have the dimensions of empire"

Attached: 1528647021179m.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

source?

Attached: 1535309909616.jpg (347x299, 28K)

christ as a god wasn't real, and neither is the antichrist

stop believing in jew fairy tales you dumb shit

Attached: Joseph-Salatka-250x250.jpg (250x250, 12K)

That was said in 1917 by the virgin Mary at Fatima. He didn't make it up.

you are forgetting about the arabs. the antichrist will be half jew and half arab.
those are the only ethnicities in this storyline that even matter, admit it.

its logical determination based on a few verses referring to the antichrist as an "abomination"

again. can you give a passage where he is a priest?
sofar as we know he controls great armies, wealth and brokers deals.
none of which a pope has.
answer the questions you nigger

I always thought that he might be. They're cousins anyway.

>many prophecies (eg Malachia, Fatima and so on)

Attached: palm.jpg (350x263, 62K)

I'm always surprised, that as soon as you talk about God, someone tries to talk you out of it.

what is it that bothers you so much that someone believes in god, is it that you have nothing to believe in?

>no passage
you mean abomination of desolation. doesnt mean he is an abomination, he causes them.
you really think a mutt can convince anybody of anything?

why would you be surprised? are you also surprised the sky is blue?

it was not said that he is a cleric
it was only said that he will be in flesh and blood in the vatican and walks between the contending cardinals

well the genetics of the biological body that will be the vessel for Satan is for only diplomatic purposes.
dont forget, this man will be possessed by Satan himself and will do impossible miracles live on TV - have a cult following which will turn followers into miracle workers as well - it will be a literal age of wonder and real magik but out in the open and broadcast LIVE via the internet of things
if the chans are not shut down by the global governments by then, these boards will be the last and only palces left on the internet where the real truth about the antichrist is freely spoken of, but keep in mind - it will get you killed for even posting about it in those days.

remember everything starts happening full swing when the 2 prophets arrive in Revelation 11 > they will be the most based men that anyone alive at the time will ever listen to and no matter what language you speak and understand, listening to them can be understood in any language no matter who is hearing it. a miracle in itself.

I'm amazed that if you have an inner void you do not want to fill in with something meaningful. and would rather stay in the dark

Literally doesn't say that. You're confusing Akita and Fatima and then throwing in your own thing.

What did we ever do to deserve that show. its the weeknight equivalent of forest gump, as far as american culture goes

Attached: 1535051873897.jpg (249x473, 24K)

it's me
AMA

>and no matter what language you speak and understand, listening to them can be understood in any language no matter who is hearing it.
The real gift of tongues. St. Vincent Ferrer had this as well.

>
The whole world will be involved in the fighting. A unique
feature is the internal disintegration of the Western democra-
cies and the invasion of Western Europe by Arab forces.

The roles of the U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. are not clear in the
beginning. The U.S.A. may be involved in the Far-East or at
home or both. The U.S.S.R. may want to keep out of the fray
at first, while abetting the Arab world, or may be involved in
Siberia.

Civil wars rage in Western Europe. The Church is perse-
cuted; the Pope leaves Rome and dies in exile; an anti-pope is
installed in Rome; the Catholic Church is split, leaderless and
completely disorganized. Communism is victorious. The Mo-
hammedans invade Europe and commit innumerable atroci-
ties.

Attached: 235967546093212.png (1217x1024, 1.99M)

>the Pope leaves Rome and dies in exile
Pope St. Pius X saw this, too.

i brought maybe together a few things after many readings and videos
you know how the mind makes its own story out of everything

i hope im alive when it happens. it would be quite the time to be alive. really curious how a recording of the 2 prophets speaking would then somehow carry over the miracle to where anyone of any language could understand them in their own language by simply watching a recording. but then you know, recordings of them speaking are going to be outlawed and they will be called aliens because of all the disasters happening in the 3.5 years they are teaching mankind the actual truth about the Living God/Jesus...

imagine wat pol will be like then during this time, the mods will be our real enemies then even moreso than now.

>archive.org/stream/CatholicProphecy/CatholicProphecy_djvu.txt
this is from 1970 , spooky isn´t it?

who the fuck is this ugly nigger? i see him everywhere

>the Pope leaves Rome and dies in exile
i think he mean Benedikt with that

Yes, the "cardinals will oppose cardinals" and "bishops will oppose bishops" is the prophecy from Our Lady of Akita. We're seeing that now more than we've seen it since the days of the Arian heresy.
The next part of that is fire falling from the sky in a chastisement.
As Scripture tells us, judgement first comes to the Church, then to the world. We're undergoing a chastisement.

just looking at this creepy jew is off putting

Required reading: amazon.com/Complete-Book-Enoch-Standard-English/dp/1544874340
The book of Enoch - he is one of the 2 prophets as mentioned in Revelation 11

Also in this book is the testament of Solomon, book of giants (all known fragments) and a few other things that will be outlawed when the world government takes over and christianity is made punishable by death.

youtube.com/watch?v=cEKmzxfATdw

Attached: RAPTURE.jpg (360x450, 33K)

Maybe. The "bishop in white" per Fatima.
When he was asked why he still wore the white cassock, that only the pope wears, he replied "they didn't have any more Cardinal cassocks."
Total bullshit.

*cough
youtube.com/watch?v=kbMnDzCCHrk

Attached: Prinz-Harry-Queen-Elizabeth-Mic-Drop.jpg (630x392, 30K)

also required watching if you are too lazy to read

youtube.com/watch?v=tveucydvu-U

These are really good.
youtube.com/watch?v=-zsnOhp7Wak
youtube.com/watch?v=8U89jJcJ2xk

youtube.com/watch?v=_HuoR4qNOuU
youtube.com/watch?v=EUKg8UGPUuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IEWnM6rST2E

youtube.com/watch?v=cN88m9sljaE

that's for sure our society becomes so unstable and we are literately dying out

youtube.com/watch?v=Xo4MD2LzTe4

This doesn’t make sense, the kikes aren’t done with rebuilding Solomon’s temple right? Only after they finished it the anti christ will appear

thank you

The only prophecies are in the Holy Bible. There was no further revelation given or required. Stop listening to madmen. If it isn't in the Bible, it is not a prophecy.

There is disagreement between the Church fathers about this; some believe it to be the Church while some say that it will be the rebuilt Temple.
The last time the temple was attempted to be rebuilt was during the reign of Julian the Apostate.
fisheaters.com/juliantemple.html
Julian sought to prove the Christians wrong, and so he helped the Jews rebuild the Temple. Construction began, and fire shot out from the earth and from the heavens, battles were seen in the skies, people were consumed in fire on the spot.
Those who survived converted to the Catholic faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=2d6mI-dzwZI

Attached: .jpg (590x350, 41K)

breakingisraelnews.com/51444/solomons-holy-temple-rebuilt-in-brazil-biblical-zionism/

Protestants never cease to amaze me.

I'm not at the Vatican. And many of you think of me as if this were a movie. That I am some obvious figure head in some famous place. Non sense. Though you will know of me soon enough. My irritation is coming to its limits and I won't sit by watching.

I didn't know I was to become him. I wasn't born with the knowledge he'd possess or the soul of the devil. I saw the hints in life. Things people would say. My ability to lead people. My desire to fix the world and my love for God slowly turn to hatred. I found myself wanting to do what God refused. Before I knew it I was accepting the job.

I have plans. Many I don't understand yet. I want to test the prophecy. Because as much as I understand what I am, there is even more doubt and confusion.

You will see me soon. I am one of you. A leader who will rise up. I'm good looking, I have a trimmed beard and a nice smile, and I truly come to change the world for the better. Even if that means my destruction for defying God, it's something I must do.

It's quite possible the Antichrist has been born, as there seems to be more and more evil, but it's also quite possible that we are just in the middle of a long birthing process for the AC.

The world has to be prepared for him, and that means people's mind & heart, as well as technology and integration of governments around the world.

Tech keeps advancing rapidly, people's minds are becoming mushy and malleable, and their hearts cold. We certainly seem to be in the process

MAXIMUM SCHIZOPHRENIC DELUSION LARP

You know that we are always born again of former figures , and i am also a born again

>this game has been going on for a long time ;)

just saying

Attached: 1526197896022.jpg (1283x680, 142K)

When truth becomes illegal and forbidden, they masses will flock to me like fish to water. For all I bring is truth. And I promise, all I bring is truth.

This is interesting as baphomet is also a mix of the words Baphé and Mětis.
Baphé is Greek for baptism, such as dipping in a vat of dye.
Mětis is referring to the Greek Titaness of wisdom.
It's a Gnostic principle meaning baptism of wisdom. Sophia also means wisdom.

Attached: e996d65d8798967aeadf0944683255d5-piter_munk_oleg_deripaska_nataniel_rotshild_korol_leruo_molotlegi_i (656x460, 83K)

the truth means billions dead

The USSR Collapsed you retard

You have to go back.

Attached: 7gtcrbhkepy01.jpg (600x398, 30K)

Attached: 7242142472.png (629x284, 113K)

Oh - thought it was up your ass and you needed to shove a baseball bat up it to itch it... Thats what Germans do right? Or do you use animals and snakes?

Attached: rsNZ2AHx.jpg (600x455, 99K)

German user is speaking the truth he was summoned.

The antichrist (AKA the first Beast of Revelation) will be a Jew.

The Second Beast of Revelation (the guy that will convince the world to worship the first beast) sounds like a role that only a Pope can play.

Attached: Pope-Francis-.jpg (640x480, 49K)

> Francis is the anti-pope
> Anti-pope not being a pope making a rebellious or less supported claim to the position of Supreme Pontif

You retard