Shit

shit...

Attached: 1535337065.jpg (850x708, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is there no diversity in this picture you racist cunt?

Notice how there's not a single nigger in that picture.

Love Trumps Hate

Attached: kathy-griffin-trump.jpg (2700x1800, 399K)

The majority dont have guns while we do. There is a bullet for each one of those lubruls with their name on it and then some. Fucking bring it MAGA. SEIG HEIL

Because leftist don't like niggers either.

honestly they'll just send like ukrainian mercenaries to go slaughter you and your entire family with machetes

why do pedophiles have to lecture us about love and hate?

Ukrainians are literal Nazis though....

Fuck yourself gook. How about you help and take in some niggers?

SAGE

>Love trumps hate
>Hate has no home here
Both on the side of love

>Pictures the political right as nothing but Nazi's and hate

I see the Resistance (lol) is entirely white. This cartoon is uncannily accurate.

Attached: 1533154069879s.jpg (200x250, 6K)

Not shown: nearby football stadium hosting a Trump rally.

Red pill dropping race realists aren't NatSoc or KKK.

I read all about the IQ scores, the racial statistics of crime etc.

That doesn't make me a warmongering Hitler, it just means I think we should have tighter controls on immigration. Society has to find a way to control/accommodate young males of low-IQ racial backgrounds who can't control their violent or criminal behavior.

You can LARP in the street or on the forums, but the only way this problem is ever going to be solved is through politically acceptable language and humane treatment of people.

Nobody is going to kick all the problematic ethnic and religious groups out, even if that's what you want.

You've got to find a workable solution, I think most people understand that, even if they don't articulate it to themselves often enough.

oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.html

Attached: subversive compilation.jpg (500x500, 64K)

makes a point it's not trying to though, the "alt-right" and the flotsam and jetsam of neo-nazis etc are this tiny circus of losers, but the leftist media beats them up like there's millions of them taking over America. There are no "nazis" out there in force toppling democracy. It's all part of the victim narrative the left craves.

Honestly would no be surprised to hear the "alt right" is controlled opposition organized by the DNC

Yet another goddamn leftist cartoon spammed on Jow Forums depicting the Left as virtuous social justice warriors.

Attached: 7985734985738945.jpg (1200x900, 206K)

>strawman

That's so backwards

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 56e4fba19016f.jpg (300x220, 13K)