> think its funny
> ocassionally browse Jow Forums
> go to college 2015
> major in media
> think Trump is total dipshit, vote for Hillary
> start taking major classes (2017)
> literuhlee teach us jews control everything in film history
> realize the media lies like shit
> realize almost everything they report about Trump is factually incorrect, all SPIN
> start watching Jordan Peterson videos
> become based alpha black male redpill dispenser

Attached: 1535120668194.jpg (531x576, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8
youtube.com/watch?v=2-5U1OCffu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>posts muh dick pic

Nigger confirmed

>Jordan Peterson

ur a fukin normie, get out

mein neger

Attached: black_nazis.jpg (1277x1278, 768K)

Juden Peterstein is based DOOD

He was voted in for as a last resort and it's working.

na na na na na

its the mother F-ing P. Roff Jordan P

>jordan

i recommend you not to. His agenda is to see your people stay as dumb as possible for maximum exploitation

Attached: jordan.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

>> be nigger

Stopped there.

>be nigger in America
>have high IQ

Attached: 1483160757059.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

Test me srs. Give me any topic lemme give u my opinion.

>discover Jow Forums in KTT thread on the fappening

newfags get out, lurk more.

Kikes are an 8 day old baby dick cut and suck inbred ethnic cult.

They are trisomy 21 victims with a plethora of disorders that rely on specious and erroneous reasoning.

Just remember this: not all pedophiles are kikes but all kikes are pedophiles.

Attached: jewish ethnic cult.jpg (800x450, 77K)

Been lurking for years phaggit

> have high IQ
>vote Hillary
>nigger

I don't believe you have said "high IQ"

At least you learned a lesson

Attached: 1534906041486m.jpg (1001x1024, 400K)

I voted Hill strictly coz of peer pressure. The whole situation was hilarious to me. A shitposter running for president and WINNING!! LMFAO then I got into idubbz for some weird reason and its been a lot of redpilling since then. Fucking jews man they're behind everything. Jews are the REAL enemy

Welcome to the good side bro, we're taking this country back

Attached: 1534947510748.png (477x452, 282K)

b-but... Mr.Shekelstein from (((history))) class told me EBIL NAZEES wanted to kill all non-aryan 6'5 platinum blonde-blue eyed people!

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

WOW BRO PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE NOW!
No but really nigger if you wanna help us help us. We don't need to know you have black skin.

Attached: 1535031873027.jpg (1200x1000, 805K)

I'm doing this to show more people are waking up and realizing what's actually going on. The sirens are going off. Stop projecting

Attached: 1534545995843.png (626x536, 299K)

take your BBC and get the hell out of here.

No you did it for attention because the majority of black people do not sympathize with our views.

Attached: 1534101113067.jpg (736x736, 29K)

*majority of blacks just aren't aware of your views

They don't have an interest in being aware. I'm sure you know how dull the typical American negro is, with your high IQ an all that.

You need to be out on the streets and vocal. You need to try subtle redpilling at family gatherings. If you don't speak up and out and often, you're wasting opportunities. The insufferable coons you see at these rallies are obviously brainwashed. You can wake them up.

>Jordan Peterson
Go back schlomo

PS
I can surmise, by your cadence and your shitty syntax, you’re of average IQ at best.

Attached: 9ACBCBC8-AA42-4417-BBC3-03BC3B6D364C.jpg (500x709, 91K)

What do you think about immigration on the southern border

>average IQ at best
high for a nigger

Attached: C99470AC-9CEF-4CB4-BF17-1F27FA886B6C.jpg (970x970, 221K)

I love how KSI is slowly getting bigger every time this image is posted.

Fuck off. J. P is one of the best intellectuals produced in the modern era.

I support white nationlism and im black

>Everything popular is bad
>over 200k subscribers and I turn on it
>I think for myself

Whoaaa hold up there, big brains. Save some for the rest of us, would ya?

Attached: 1441037549765.jpg (349x356, 39K)

is pol t_d now where people post the story of how they went from 'the other team' to a proud member of 'our team' for ass pats and everyone loves it because that's all it is a self-suck club?

normie question someone give the man a good one

you're right but pol is pathologically edgy so that doesnt matter here

>Be OP
Imagine life as a nigger...

Speak proper english you fucking nigger.

Who would have thought some fuck from Portugal could be so right! lulz.

If Peterson is debating folks clearly below his level he owns for sure. Put him up against someone who knows what the fuck they are talking about and he's a fucking joke.

Case and point: youtube.com/watch?v=FmH7JUeVQb8

If he can't out argue a silly atheist, what makes you think he could out argue someone with any degree of intellectual substance?

Where'd you find that picture of James Joyce?

Attached: joyce.jpg (900x920, 177K)

god i wish that were me

based and redpilled

Attached: 3234523452345.png (477x452, 323K)

b-based

Attached: 1518604141381.jpg (1280x1280, 325K)

>nigger
>high iq
pick one faggot

Good job nigger
Don't stand between us and stopping or own ethnic cleansing and there won't be any problems

But hill voting has a 4% fitness advantage over trump voting for that particular nignog

the ideal nignog decision is to vote hillary and rig election so trump win, that way u make no enemies and can get free maga

Attached: 80DF30AC-6DED-485D-8BC3-1F39CBCC7526.jpg (720x1067, 221K)

Attached: 7BDAC6CA-3AAC-48C4-8017-0B7DFCF4CBA3.jpg (450x677, 31K)

what did President Ford say about jews?

Bump for Peterson is a fucking retard.

Its those filenames, very suspicious.

>ha this dumb nigger voted for Hillary
What a moron

>jews control everything in film history
not everything

youtube.com/watch?v=2-5U1OCffu8

>High iq
>Votes Hillary

the sad thing is i really think the nazis were the good guys and i can't tell anyone irl cuz that will make me the ultimate badguy

thanks a lot Jow Forums. now i just have to carry that secret around with me for the rest of my life

2nd id
have anything to say about your file naming system?

Attached: guithread.png (846x324, 142K)

>> start watching Jordan Peterson videos
...lol. you've got a long way to go, boy.

Do you accept the statistic that during the peak of American slavery, less than 2% of Americans owned slaves and the vast majority of slave traders were Jewish?

Attached: 1528678596361.jpg (519x488, 76K)

Cool story man, I'd hang with you

Attached: 1524968571193.jpg (977x1024, 118K)

This

Attached: BBD1322D-6916-4C0A-AE8F-3EF71A6CAA0A.jpg (1200x1200, 395K)

>Jordan Peterson

Only listen to the things he can support with evidence. Funny how he never talks about immigration, diversity, social capital/cohesion or who controls the media he rails against.

His opinions are otherwise garbage. He legitimately thinks that the Enlightenment and documents like the US constitution are inherently individualist, but they aren't. The great innovation of the enlightenment was finally figuring out that the individual and the collective have to be harmonized and whenever you prioritize one over the other it leads to social strife and economic failure.

I'm not watching the whole two hours. Give us the highlights.

Fuck the spics. No one cared about destruction of the black family for the past 50 years why tf should I care about them. Dont do ILLEGAL things and you wont be punished

>> literuhlee teach us jews control everything in film history
I mean kind of. LA was sort of a desert until the film industry showed up, before that it was heavily based in NY. But jews we’re getting barred from jobs in the film industry, so they said fuck it and started studios out in LA where nobody was doing anything at the time. It just ended up working out because you can literally film anything there. They have mountains, the desert, woods- it ultimately just gave them way more options for filming, so their movies were more successful. Weirdly if white people hadn’t initially been so hostile to the Jews they might have never moved out west and the film industry would still largely be run by white people.

What’s cool about being a based nigger is that you can redpill Normies and they are so afraid to go after you and their go to “racist” doesn’t do shit to you. Like niggers are immune to this word and it confuses white liberal cunts who don’t know how to react.

Hate to be the bringer of bad nuuws guy.
But you should be aware that Juden Peterstein is a part of the mass media liars.

There's a reason he is on every fucking network constantly "pwning" "feminists" and whatnot but never catching real issues.

Attached: JPversion.jpg (1774x1602, 1.1M)

If you aren't willing to watch the whole video then you aren't worthy of my time. Make up your own mind and think for yourself.

I posted a video claiming what I believe is proof of Peterson being incompetent. Now, you watch it and make up tour own fucking mind you lazy fuck.

I am not cliff notes. Stop being lazy bitch.

Didn't realize how anti-JP niggas were on here. I honestly only care for his talks about how men are being systematically sissified rn

Honestly its not shocking. Anyone media pushes that hard is to be taken with a grain of salt

>nigger thread
no

Based and Redpilled

Attached: 1511121106393.jpg (500x818, 82K)

LMFAOO its sooo fucking cool man dumbass libs its like watching their brains short circuit in real time when I come at them with redpills and they wanna call me racists but can't

I don't give a shit if you're black.
If you believe in Individualism and Natural Rights, I'll fire and move with you tight and right any fucking day or night.

We can have our Republic back.
We can restore Liberty and dignity.

We'll need to bleed and shed blood. I'm down like four flat tires.

White men are getting SHAT on right now and its so obvious. I fear black men are next unfortunately. Black women such fucking dumb followers. We gots a LONG ways to go. Imma pray for you niggas fr

Everyone is getting shat on.
For once we're all niggers on the globalist plantation.
If you can't see it, at least pull your head out of your ass to your nose and smell the tyranny.

I appreciate you. Just posting support.

>retarded redditor swings by thinking he gets it
I guess I shouldn't have

given your sorry ass

the benefit of the doubt.

I'd tell you to

fuck right off,

but I know you won't, so

at least take care to

properly

present your

argument

next time.

Attached: volunteers.jpg (1189x906, 300K)

How do you see this video as an example of Peterson being a joke?
I don't like Peterson but out of the two in this video, Dillahunty comes off as the denser one.

If you can't compete with black guys, you're pathetic.

Attached: kyxij2pyh3901.png (493x524, 35K)

no one cares, nigger

Exactly

fpbp

That's cute. However, you've accomplished nothing by making this post.

Watch the vid then get back or post your own thread friend!

>be nigger
>high IQ
confirmed larp

It's okay my man, you will feel much better raising your kids knowing that you are giving them the full truth.

Cool story bro? Nobody cares, totally irrelevant

Welcome mein brother.
The biggest secret of "the ethno-state" is that it's open to everyone who accepts an ethno-state and acts respectfully/considerately to one another in person.
Although Europe is for Europeans. That's not negotiable. :)

Attached: CheckemHWNDU.png (1329x753, 1.21M)