Trump Approval Rating

Is he in trouble? I see all these bad polls and I get worried. Are they just pulling leftists? Also, can someone give me the ACTUAL number? I really don't think it's this high, despite wanting to be.

Attached: 1535331065666m.jpg (1024x779, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pol should be shitted up with trumps gud poll ratings

Attached: 1535301866747.jpg (598x670, 119K)

Well, are they truthful? That's my issue.

Checked, but, are the numbers accurate? Stable is one thing, 52% is another.

mass shooting today and hes twitting about fake news numbers...i love this guy

>Is he in trouble? I see all these bad polls and I get worried.

wtf are you talking about, Trump's numbers have been very stable these past few weeks.

Attached: gallu Weekly.png (985x554, 47K)

Anyone else getting bored of winning all the time?

No, of course any and all bad polls are fake. They don't want people waking up. That includes the rest of the world, too.

If they take out Trump, somehow, in any way, and wrestle control away from the people backing the movement, I hope Hungary adopts a 2nd amendment, so I can move there. Them, Poland, and us are the only people who seem to give a fuck, anymore. Anyone else just wants to suck nigger or Jew cock.

>I hope
Why the doubt?

This looks really bad!

Just a bit of banter, most likely.

you better stay and fight you coward
if they do a coup against a sitting president there will be blood

Didn't vote for him in 2016, will vote for him in 2020. Also voting straight R in November. I live in a very blue state (VA) so it's probably a waste of time but whatever.

no vote is a waste
don't waste your one political power

Are you serious about this? A lot of people on here say you guys are just full of shit, and wouldn't do anything.

Cause it is really bad!

Attached: 01351553-4A5F-451C-A347-AD3F8EB3DE0A.jpg (3264x2448, 637K)

I agree. Vote Republican, if it's important, and libertarian if you don't care!

What do you mean??

this is a country of 300 Million people, enough would do something for shit to hit the fan fast

Do you think so? I remember a few weeks back a lot of people on here were saying antifa beat you guys, and you would not face them.

Those are Rasmussen numbers which are notoriously unreliable and skew heavy to rural/tea party. I’d say it’s a good indication among his core demo, but not the GOP or voters as a whole. He’s around 41% approval if you average all main rolling polls. His disapproval rating has always been higher than approval since jan’17, so throughout his Presidency/administration... and been more than 50% since March’17.

He has, so far, in fact had higher disapproval and lower approval, than any president since modern polling began. (See the comparison charts on link below.)

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

>antifa beat you guys, and you would not face them.
define "you guys"
Nazi LARPers wouldn't be the ones enacting violent revolt against the Left if SHTF
it would be conservative Militias like Oathkeepers and the like
just look at Bundy Ranch, did you see any Swastikas?

Agreed. If 52% is what one pollster is reporting then they're definetely outlier figures. Most other polls put him in the low to mid 40s