Anyone else find this last florida shooting REALLY fucking sad...

Anyone else find this last florida shooting REALLY fucking sad? Don't get me wrong I hate niggers as much as the next person, but in the video the guy seemed really fucking happy playing vidya right before getting blasted. This guy clearly had some serious issues to kill someone over a fucking video game. What was the prize money, like 10,000 if that? Man this is fucking depressing, getting shot to death because an incel can't handle losing in a meaningless game. Is anywhere safe from this bullshit anymore? Why can't pychos just kill themselves and free us from their degeneracy?

Attached: sad_pepe__feels_bad_man__vector_by_hirussai-d8uq43y.png (917x871, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/umyuhz.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop acting like randomly getting killed by some psycho is anything new to humanity. Please post the video I want to see him fucking die

somuchedge/10

school needs to fucking start already so fags like you can fuck off

dude read a book psycho killers have been part of society since recorded history

>Stop acting like randomly getting killed by some psycho is anything new to humanity. Please post the video I want to see him fucking die

Attached: 88787676.jpg (552x647, 62K)

Is there a video or webmd of the actual shoot up?
Asking for a friend.

Saw this extended webm in another thread, shit is fucked
my.mixtape.moe/umyuhz.webm
That doesn't make it any better

We should just ban guns already. It's the most certain way to stop these events from happening.

better? this is like witnessing someone falling and hurting themselves and here you are denouncing gravity to make things better

link to video?

nvm didn't see this

Me, sucks to have empathy. I envy the sociopath edgelords here sometimes

Attached: 1533150243631.jpg (400x400, 27K)

>be american
>get shot

it always hurts more when it's someone you share an identity with... easier to empathize or sympathize. i guess it's a tribal thing.
remember that robot who blasted his brains out?

Attached: 1521087338439.gif (400x213, 295K)

were you always like this? or did you get older and develop that empathy?

Whatever, you're edgy and I'm done replying to you
The worst part is that I really wish i didn't feel like this, but it sucks hardcore
Honesty I didn't feel all that bad except for the fact this kid was really young and had his whole life ahead of him, most likely could've gotten the help he needed too. But he at least had the decency to do it to himself and not take innocent people with him

>my.mixtape.moe/umyuhz.webm
lmao the comments on the right

Meh they liked handegg, a game made by a jewish corporation thats pay-to-win

Attached: 1522303973259.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Kid probably got caught by letter agency with CP and they told him to go ham, probably even supplied the gear

Repeal the 19th amendment

We need to round up socially isolated incels and put them in camps.

"i hate niggers as much as the next person" yeah uhuh. im not even fucking racist

dont care

Attached: 1534149853798.png (584x800, 110K)

> Incel
> "why cant they just kill themselves"

I am so ready for the civil war. I don tknow if its a person or an AI at this point, but these predictable ass shill threads are obvious that there is a war underway.

>that one guy posting the nigger face
lmao
shame it wasnt a nigger though

>those comments
lmfao my sides

Calm down cia.

>What did he shoot me with

Attached: when-u-catch-ur-roommate-smoking-without-you-toptree-excuse-26957382.png (500x604, 146K)

>chatlog
>”That’s why you DONT BURN PEOPLE and talk Crap in chat!”
lol.

no, that was a hard one, the grin just before, laser pointed and then, you have to imagine the rest. His last few remaining moments. Def a bit for absolute fucking pointlessness, why? material.

They are already pushing he was an incel
Time to demonize loners even more
Get ready to be a social and economic outcast for not having a zillion anti racist friends on friend book
You either join the social conformity spy ring or you get denied credit and job opportunities

>chill black dude gets killed by autistic white kid who hates losing

That guy was probably a typical Jow Forums user too.

That's the part that's hard to swallow. Smiling and having fun, then just like that you get gunned down.
I get what you're saying, but what kind of crazy fuck does something like this because they lost at madden of all games