What causes cancer?

So Pol,

What really causes cancer?
>Inb4: Everything

Every time I come to a new conclusion about how to avoid cancer I'm confronted with a person who avoided that behavior and still has it. When did the cancer epidemic start and how do we stop it?
>Inb4: (((Them)))

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qja4z1HGDQo
youtube.com/watch?v=NHsog5lKg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/26/dr-marc-siegel-cancer-took-john-mccains-life-heres-greatest-tribute-could-give-him.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nb_T24K9JFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just the planet trying to control the population.

Damaged cells grow out of control due to various things, radiation, chemicals, aging. Otto Warburg figured this out especially with them needing sugar to survive, but I'm not a bio expert.

happy people get more cancer

threads like these OP

My tinfoil theory is that CRT TVs and monitors caused cancer to skyrocket so much, but since there was no better technology (((((they))))) hid that possibility. Notice how cancer is almost nonexistent is shit tier countries that almost had no TVs like India.

Loss of regulation of cell division is what causes cancer. There are numerous causes. There are genes that tell a cell to divide, there are genes that tell a cell to not divide, and there are genes that tell a cell to self destruct. A mutation in any of these can cause the cell to start dividing out of control and turn into a cancer. Cancer is a very broad term for literally hundreds of unique disorders that involve uncontrolled cell division.
t. biochemistry fag

The Jews

Stress. Mostly stress causes cancer.

Ok an expert, how bad did I fuck up? I'm a humanities fag, no bully.

But since CRT has been almost completely phased out now we would see a drop. Modern flatscreens are literally just a white light source like an LED behind a grid of LCD pixels that let the light through the various colored pixels. They aren't shooting electrons at your face like a CRT.

Hey goy, don't call attention to the chosenite who shot those swarthy goyim in Florida. Here, post in another useless thread.

Attached: 1499616526159.png (480x270, 181K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qja4z1HGDQo
Good vsauce video on it.

tons of shit cause cancer.

best thing you can do is eat organic whole foods, don't live in a big city, avoid pollution, don't smoke or drink, stay fit, avoid wifi and cellphone radiation.

I read blue light causes bad things to your health, so the CRT may not be the issue.

Also, red light has health benefits.

Well in molecular biology you are pretty much stuck at a low level lab technician if you don't get your PhD. I burned out getting my PhD and only got a Master's degree as a consolation prize. Making $50K a year with like 9 years of education sucks.

Only go into biology if you can stick with it all the way through a PhD. I should have gone into pharmacy and be getting paid $120K a year to fill bottles of pills.

Voting democrat

Jews

OP generally causes cancer.

My sister worked with an expharmacist at a call center saying she quit because she hated it. If the lay is that good I don't get why she would leave to work at a call center. Maybe she didn't have a Masters?

This thread

>wifi and cellphone
There is no proof that non ionizing radiation causes cancer.

Attached: 23 KB.jpg (181x203, 23K)

I have several pharmacist friends and it seems like an awesome job. You have to work 12 or 14 hour days, but only work like 3 days a week. They get 4 days off in a row all the time and pretty much take a vacation every week because they can afford it.

I have a pharmacist friend who has a new Civic Type R, a modded Toyota Supra with like 1,000hp, and a daily driver car. He also travels someplace cool once or twice a month.

Seems alright to me.

the internet is the biggest cause of cancer

The consumption of animal protein which raises IGF1

Ever wonder how people never used to get camcer, but then all of the sudden; "hey yeah lol cancer exists" and now people actually get it? Really give my erection an infection.

>What really causes cancer?
The body's inflammatory process, anything that causes your tissues to become inflamed can also result in cancer, there is a causal link between drinking hot beverages of any kind and throat cancer, ultimately your risk as an individual is determined by how your body responds to its environment.

more importantly, this is a natural process. the most common cause of cancer, aside unintentional exposure to weird random industrial chemicals (seriously be careful even in mechanic garages if something seems bad to breathe it is), is not eating good food with anti-oxidants and gay shit like that. your body cannot utilize its natural defenses against cancer if all you consume is soilent, macdonalds, and soda pop.

kek

Fuck you that bothers me.

my penis does. I fucked a girl who got ovarian cancer

Because now people live long enough to get it, cancer has always existed but people usually died from other causes first.

chemicals are in everything now. from before birth we are saturated by them.

I think this is also a major reason. The human body simply wasn't designed to last as long as we live today. We have been able to eliminate so many causes of death that now we live long enough for our DNA to literally start falling apart.

Very conservative indeed. Trump is my spirit animal

Better stay inside. Light is really bad for you.

It doesn't. Can't penetrate the skin.

your body creates cancer inside of you every single day. it's just a natural part of being alive.

normally, though, your body can kill the cancerous cells on its own, but when it can't the cancer grows and you eventually die.

so, cancer isn't anything new. it's always been there

NIGGA JUST DON T LIVE AND YOU WILL BE FINE ! LOCK YOURSELF INTO A NUCLEAR BUNKER, 0 chances of cancer

In short. Literally everything causes cancer at some level.

Sand.
Sunlight.
Oxygen in the air.
Water. Too much or too little.
You cannot hide from it.

All it is is a transcription error in your DNA. That's it. One little base Change can fucking end you. And shit shit happens billions of times a minute. The fact that we don't collapse into a pile of Ash at any moment is a miracle.

Enjoy your life.

Attached: aXm4621xjU.jpg (650x650, 65K)

All the shit we eat and never give our body tyime to detox.
Seriously look up snake-diet on youtube.
Dry fasting will kill ANYTHING wrong in your body.

Amygdalin

> your body cannot utilize its natural defenses against cancer if all you consume is soilent, macdonalds, and soda pop
I notice often those who have cancer eat like shit, drink alcohol and smoke cigarettes constantly. Very very rarely have I ever heard of a case where someone gets cancer due to no reason.

I'm not sure if it causes cancer, but I know cellphones make you infertile. Carry them in your pocket as little as possible, you don't want them next to your swimmers

The dust and mold spores that accumulate in the bunker may trigger an allergic reaction and lead to the development of chronic sinusitis, which may eventually become sinus cancer.

Life. Longer you live more chance you get cancer

There s always random factor to cancer. Some people who get lung cancer never smoked, some smokers live to 95 without getting lung cancer.

You behavior may change your odds of getting cancer, but your behavior does not cause cancer.

The human mind accumulates coincidences - the unusual cases stick with us and bias our ideas.

Attached: cs (9).jpg (655x960, 134K)

Isn't there some type of device soldiers wear to prevent radio signals triggering IEDs? A lot of these soldiers then have their hair fall out. No joke.

One of them actually got harassed by leftists claiming the former soldier was a nazi skinhead because of his bald head.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 12K)

Stress but the Jews pretty much

I knew two health freaks who died of cancer. Or actually the other one hung herself after getting it 2nd time.

>Neglect your bowels.

That reminds me, need to take my fiber supplements.

Cancer cells are very small jews

I believe it. Like I said before its rare but it does happen.

Depends on where you work. If you deal with the public at all, you are basically running a complaint desk for every doctor, hospital, insurance agency and government program in the healthcare system. I once worked in a drugstore liquor department, got a tech trainee license and tried out the pharmacy. The shit I saw our pharmacists deal with still makes my skin crawl. Give me a choice between shitty drunken criminals and the average boomer and I'll take the criminals any day. The drunks always understood when I had to refuse a sale. But you tell a boomer that you can't dispense six months worth of opioids based on a handwritten note that says "just fuck my patient up t. The doctor", or even that he'll have to wait five minutes for his boner pills, and that fucker will immediately call and tell corporate that you jumped over the counter and tried to rape his wife.

I would fuck her if she's not dead already.

Attached: 1509934044407.jpg (375x500, 48K)

MOST of the oldest living people smoked. true fact. Doesn't mean correlation=causation BUT

They almost all 100% had cholesterol levels through the roof. The saturated fats bullshit is a lie. Every cell wall in our body is between 30-70% cholesterol. Saturated fats. Our T-Calls are almost all saturated fat.. No wonder we can't make good new ones.. We are all on pure carb diets and many people on statins.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHsog5lKg6Y

California and benzene.

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.94M)

Attached: cancer.jpg (500x733, 77K)

processed food and sugar

Thats not funny, I knew a girl in highschool that was dating a guy then cheated on him with another guy before leaving that guy for a third guy then suddenly she had that vagena cancer. She fucked each of the dudes. I don't know what happened to her.

Attached: 1534517170901m.jpg (1024x1015, 101K)

No shit. Jesus, it's like you people have no idea what cancer actually is.
>due to no reason
There is always a reason. Your cell doesn't just mutate into a cancerous cell and spread because it was having a bad day at work ffs.

Supposedly Keri diet can starve cancer cells

Nitrosamines

Woke: burn the wheat fields, begome hunter gatherer

Viruses mostly, mutations sometimes.

Indeed. Seriously look up the Double PHD researcher Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride on youtube. Her work is amazing and we have it ALL backwords.

See

I think we are talking in the scale we can knowingly affect it.

The cancer blackpill is that you could live a life perfectly clean if carcinogens and still get cancer. Proton tunneling in your DNA creates tautomers that result in random mutations during replication; cancer.

Pharmacists where im at are getting pushed out my laws sadly, also dealing with customers in retail pharmacies blows, but pays better than hospital pharmacies.

>smoke and you'll live for fucking ever
Actually, I've come to the conslusion, based on observation, that smokers have a smoking routine. Example smoke upon waking, smoke after meal etc. And what that does, is trains the body to follow that schedule, meaning, your body has a back up rhythm as a result. As we all know it is very unhealthy to fuck up your circadian rhythm because your body stops understanding what to do with chemicals and hormones.
So smoking actually helps your body maintain balance and allows for a longer life as a result.

Attached: 1533772802325.jpg (750x1000, 176K)

Yeah I remember my sister saying she got tired of Soccer moms screaming at her because they had to wait 10 minutes.

Watch this 1 hour video. Fruits,and vegetables are poison. Seriously.. Sounds like bullshit but watch the science.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4

Sugar is POISON... Look up Snake Diet as well.

>What causes cancer?
Jews

You are a literal retard.

Smoking is not fucking good. I've smoked for 10 years, now sometimes my heart shakes weirdly like leaps, like it skips a beating or something

It's actually true that the vast majority of long livers were smokers. I think though it was their diet that made the difference. Lot's of eggs, meat and cream and butter and very little veggies. They all had really high cholesterol and very very low inflammation.

Health freaks are neurotic idiots who damage themselves with fad diets and fake science. Gullible idiots who listen intently to the weekly revolutions in diet science while stressing themselves to death.

>skipped beats
Thats your Vagus nerve fucking up. That has nothing to do with smoking.
Were you in a car accident or injured in some way?

Cancer literally needs sugar to survive.

>inflammation
Ive recently started earthing to combat inflammation. Today was actually my first day.

You didn't watch the video. You didn't watch the science.
Did you know most of the vegetable's vitamins are not taken because of enzymes where that block their uptake and 75-80% of all carbs are turned into short chain fatty acids which are fully saturated fats.

Watch the video. She can back it all up with peer reviewed science..

This off-topic thread

>carbs are evil
Idk, man. I think different people process carbs and sugar in different ways.
Otherwise there would be an obvious rate of death in carb eaters.
Gut bacteria seem to be part of the equation, but then so does genetics.
My great grandmother ate mostly carbs, was slightly over weight and lived to 95 years of age.

Lack of melatonin is the primary loss of one's bodily defenses against cancer.

>inb4 conspiracy theorist

The newage hippies who talk about fluoride are generally full of shit, but that doesn't mean that the entire subject is scientifically wrong. Fluoride directly calcifies (calcium fluoride with its incredibly strong and difficult to remove chemical bond) the gland that produces melatonin, leading to dramatic decreases in the level in one's bloodstream.

Melatonin has been proven in several government studies to reduce death in Cancer Patients by up to 40%, greatly reduce anxiety and it acts as a sexual repressant hormone, effectively preventing degenerate primal sexual behavior in the subject and Homosexuality becomes incredibly rare as a result.

>cancer is off topic
HERE, FAGGIT
google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/08/26/dr-marc-siegel-cancer-took-john-mccains-life-heres-greatest-tribute-could-give-him.amp.html

>can't penetrate the skin

What? It can penetrate multiple walls. It can most certainly penetrate the skin.

I have totally changed how I eat.
Seriously look up the snake diet and in particular dry fasting. I have literally lost 41 lbs since July 15th and have lost ZERO muscle. It's amazing how much weight and health problems people have cured and it's 100% free Doesn't cost 1 penny and there are no books or videos to buy. no one makes any money off it at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=nb_T24K9JFs

I am 10 pounds form my high school weight

No, but I've been suffering from anxiety since I lost my job a year ago. Also, a lot of stress since I graduated from high school. Hell, I can't sleep well if I'm not hearing documentaries on Youtube or audiobooks because I feel I'm gonna die.

And while things like heavy smoking can lead to alterations in DNA that leads to increased odds of cancer, you don't actually have to do anything in particular to get it. Even if you avoid everything, it can just happen.

I drink flouride free water, but i still rinse my mouth with flouride and flouride products.

Yes some people can do anything because they have uber genetics, but do we want to roll the dice ? Watch the video and throw out what you don't believe in. Know both sides of the arguement.

Plastics and refined starches.

Try earthing (grounding). The stress levels youre having can effect your vagus nerve. Earthing will calm you and its free.

Literally anything that can damage the process of cell division and apoptosis

Thanks mate.

The human body is more robust than to allow that level of disruption at random.
The problem is people no longer live naturally.

Pharmacy Tech =/= Pharmacist.

people always got cancer, there's just shit loads of humans now adays and a lot of them do fuck all anything but sit around eating garbage all day so you notice it more

Why would you want to avoid cancer?