Wh*Tes thinking they can win a race war

>Wh*Tes thinking they can win a race war

You can't even stand out in the sun for 15 minutes. xd

Attached: images (30).jpg (450x250, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9WDRjuw5zcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw half morrocan half dutch
Who here got superior genes?

>tfw half morrocan half dutch
is this you?

Attached: niggerlemonjelloniggerpete.jpg (300x401, 45K)

I am a Fenno-Swede and I been out in the sun all summer, I also worked on my mothers cousin's farm in South Africa a year back. Get fucked Kiwi you'll never be Australia-tier shitposter so stop shitposting.

Witey woudnt last a day, bow down to da black man!

Attached: 6BC5449F-BA0F-4856-A925-011C833527C3.jpg (543x365, 37K)

white people fucking murdered millions of africans for diamonds. they slaughtered millions of native americas for "gold" and "wood".. I hate whtie people but to say "they can't fight" is very dumb. whites are the most bloodthirsty race on the face of the earth. they are very nice until you piss them off. then they will start building gas chambers to kill you entire race.

to defeat white people. we must guilt them into stop breading and allow other races into their nations. they have to give up power on their own. you will never be able to take it from them.

Going outside isn't necessary, we have drones.

I'll bread more than you can imagine, you filthy jewess.

Communists murdered their own people if they didn't wanna starve under their conditions. So you're up there aswell Stalin

White people aren't good at melee fighting, but they have alot of guns. Guns allowed them to dominate the world essentially. Without the advent of firearms colonization basically would've been not as significant.

it's ok we sit in air conditioned trailers laying waste to your entire shitty countries while you run around in the sun trying to escape.

>10 rubles have been deposited into your account

With spf100, I burn slower than the darkest nig. Don't speak on what you don't know roastie

Sage shareblue

PoC can't survive without Wh*Tes supporting them and caring for them

You can't survive burning on the stake. Guess we are even.

White-Skinned humanoids burn more easier than melinated people. What you said isn't science.

I'd rather have to cover my skin from the hot sun than die in a mud hut from starvation and AIDS

Attached: anakin laugh.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Literally this, they could've gone back home they could've gone and created their own society and or nation but no, they stuck around enjoying the benefits of white society while talking shit about them, they didn't want the independence and freedom they cried for, for so long. They just wanted gibs and to enjoy the society of the whiteman, people of colour are 99% trash.

At least, it’s not a canadien that posted this.
Saged

i think whites are the only ones who want a race war

Jews aren't white.

Oh I dunno, ask that retard Tariq Nasheed

DAS RITE

Attached: 1534101902679.jpg (575x480, 47K)

you do know things like global warming is destroying many parts of the 3rd world? its mostly due to whit people unable to stop polluting the air and using up the worlds valueable resources. the only real way we can fix this is with the idea of "climate justice" we need to import more poor africans and south east asians into 1st world cities. they will be able to survive better. this will make the whites uncomptable they will finally stop destroying the world. we need to outlaw fossil fuels worldwide. we need to help feed the third world (america creates enough food to feed the entire africa). we need to stop starting wars for oil. when white people realize they are the problem. the rest of the world can finally survive.

Do not understimate the whit*id, while they're not very good at melee (they lost most crusades with warriors wearing full plate while the mujahideen fought wearing only clothes and leather), they have all these guns and techs and will use them recklessly, they also use dirty tactics such as turning their opponents against each other, spreading diseases to mass kill, napalm striking, etc...

You can't beat the whit*id directly without a massive badass like Khalid ibn Walid or without divine intervention.

We can only outbreed them and win by numbers

Shutup jewess

Stalin killed the reactionaries and his enemies. he did what any leader has done. he just did it better than most. the myth of him butchers million of people is just nazi lies that goes back to ww2.

i'm not jewish. what do you have against jewish people?

Well you’ve been consistently beaten in your shitholes so you’re clearly wrong. Allah hates us but he’s too much of a weak paki to help his “people”
>Who here got superior genes?
Your Dutch parent.

Ironic those are Gypsies from Bulgaria i think and when push comes to shove they will side with the whites.
youtube.com/watch?v=9WDRjuw5zcs

shutup jewess
They want me dead. Now shutup jewess.

*Blacks
Don't think Jow Forums represents white people at large.
Basically 0 white people want a race anything.
Black Africans though? Tens of millions.

It's also due to India and China not being able to stop polluting the air and using the worlds valueable resources.
And starved an entire country, tried to illegaly invade Finland. You stupid.

ThEy LoSt A bAtTlE ThOuSanD oF YeArS aGo.
Nice to see that you can't think further than your nose goes!

Yeah but the second we decide to go total war you're utterly fucked.

Don't believe for a second that Gypsies will side with the musrats.They hate muslims more than we do.

>he thinks numbers are going to work
>when 90% of your fellow parasites depend on white infrastructure and agriculture

Picture this: You piss off the white man, decades of breeding, millions, no, BILLIONS of shitskins dead in a matter of a few months. We'll cut your monkey asses down to size long before your low IQ pea brains realize you're all slowly dying off from lack of food, clean water and medicine.

I think Malcolm X was Mahdi

damn AFRICAN BVLLS looks alpha even when sucking cock

That is my point, never understimate Europeans

We will hunt you like deer, mounting your heads where we can savor the hunt, selling the organs , and feeding the scraps to our dogs.

Attached: nogkicker.jpg (599x534, 31K)

whats yoru point? america illegally invades nations all the time. hitler invaded poland illegally.

are you a dimwit?

the differenece between me and you. Is that im okay with doing away with the evils of the world. I'm okay with locking up all the KKK members. im okay with burning down confederate statues. you however are too pussy to do anything. thats why you are going to lose. You don't have the guts.

Shutup jewess.

hey thats a pretty good make up job, how did you get the Bill Cosby nose and fetal heroin syndrome eyes so perfect?