German master race!!

Guys quick, im having an argument with an anti-german faggot, give me wars Germany won!!

Help me defend german honour and the concept of the german ubermensch!!

EXTRA POINTS:
>dont use the Franco-Prussian war as an example

I cant find any german victories, i think Wikipedia is broken, im pretty sure germans won at least a hundred wars single handedly, 1v1.

Attached: do it again bomber harris.webm (640x360, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
youtube.com/watch?v=tUfisPluAlc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_and_battles_involving_Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Austria
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thirty years war

We mostly fought each other or were mercenaries in wars that weren't ours
So basically, every European war has been lost and won by us

>Help me defend german honour
Simply turn the mirror towards the limey or mutt cuck you're debating with...

Attached: kikes_win_again.jpg (976x666, 514K)

they destroyed the Roman Empire and plunged the world into centuries of darkness, does that count

ehh.... thats kind of a stretch...
thats pretty sad.

so wait, guys---- i was actually wrong the whole time?
germany doesnt really have a glorious military history?
Where did the ubermensch concept come from, then?
My whole life i thought it was from millenia of germans stomping enemies into the ground, but it turns out germans didnt stomp shit?
what the fuck is up with that?

Attached: german ubermensch.jpg (395x290, 23K)

>i was actually wrong the whole time?
no, you knew what you were posting
show your flag leaf

No ones falling for your bait faggot

but we're supposed to be ubermensch kings and sheeeiiiit, not the biggest losers among white countries, whats going on?!?!
My whole life was a lie?

Attached: WE WUZ SHEEIT AND SHEEEIT.jpg (2048x1845, 1.72M)

Hermann der Cherusker

bait? what bait?
its a genuine question on a board obsessed with military prowess and being super-human.

Attached: surrendering faggots.jpg (986x645, 102K)

>Nazi LARPER gets to see the propagranda crash in real time

Kek, yeah kid, the most notorious thing about the Germans is they have a record of talking a lot of shit they can’t end up backing up

Attached: 34480FBF-7328-4B9C-85F0-A938F110DEAB.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Attached: 15028865166_0956ecf043_b.jpg (1024x768, 340K)

but.... but.... that's not what /pol was teaching me all those years...
How did the entire german population swallow the ubermensch nonsense, then?
Did the germans suddenly forget they never won a war in the last 1,000 years, but somehow believed a painter with a funny mustache that they can conquer the whole planet?

Attached: germans ruin everything.jpg (850x400, 72K)

>German master race
>German
>doesn't know shit about Germany
>so retarded he is unable to do basic research
What did the faggot mean by this?

>give me wars Germany won!!

There are none, unless you include the War to Make Germany Brown.

Attached: 1533998880576.jpg (651x928, 156K)

type das wahre deutschland into youtube

better you see than read

put on english subs mutt

did germany ever kill nonwhites, or just kill millions of whites?

so let me get this straight, 90% of this board population has a hard-on for ze german super-men, but at the same time realize no other country on earth has a war record as pathetic as the germans?
this doesnt make much sense.

Attached: infinity broom.gif (480x270, 463K)

Unironically excellent bait, I'll save this one for later.

Show your real flag, faggot

Attached: Leigh_Brackett.jpg (355x320, 17K)

Kill yourself

it would appear germans always had a fetish for black dicks, their current passion for importing africans is nothing new, it would seem.
Just imagine all those degenerate nigger orgies germans would indulge in if they had somehow won the war by some miracle.

Attached: germans love niggers.png (2097x1657, 1.81M)

>I-I’m totally not a liberal faggot pretending to be a nazi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Years'_War
>prussians fighting against russia, france, habsburg and sweden
>defending their pre war gains

youtube.com/watch?v=tUfisPluAlc

germany doesn't come into a somewhat modern form until the North German Confederation.
It's a lot younger than even burgerland.
And it has had the burger boot on its neck since 1945.
1866-1945 is not a long span of time to look at wars.

but im a nazi superhuman!! how dare you!
history proves im a superhuman!!

Attached: 1528885946429.jpg (500x588, 105K)

show your flag cuck

Even though OP is a kike rat weren't you (or the Prussians) saved by Russia changing sides out of nowhere?

>ignores that most of the effort was done by the french

>give me wars Germany won
German replacement war.

Germany died in 1945, modern Germshits don't deserve to be defended, if anything they deserve to be destroyed.

Attached: German village rapefugee stream.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

so let me get this straight.
germany was split into dozens of worthless tumors for the most of the last 1,000 years, with zero military achievements to be proud of compared to their neighbours.
And then we've got what? Degenerate Weimar that laster a couple of years never won a single war, and then the Third reich, that also lost everything they started?
Such supermen.
Much ubermensch.

Attached: 1531724849583.jpg (600x901, 62K)

Attached: GOYMANY LOSERS.jpg (785x1148, 334K)

How do you think Germany became so big originally?

Germany didnt bomb civilian Britbongs. Kike enabling britain did. 6 months of bombing german civilians before the germans retaliated.

Attached: 1461974859306.jpg (2500x1771, 698K)

>look at this beautiful conglomeration of tumors

Attached: 1513082025378.jpg (628x512, 109K)

>Such supermen.
>Much ubermensch.
Back to r*ddit you go, faggot

no. I was saying that Germany proper did not have much. And some people would claim that states like prussia weren't really germany

Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Germany
Prussia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wars_and_battles_involving_Prussia
Holy Roman Empire/Austria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Austria

fun fact, this nigger set himself on fire in prison and almost died

>Victory in the Hehe rebellion of 1891

i guess germans can only win against humour.

Attached: 1535354557512.png (790x538, 830K)

The fucking Battle of Waterloo

Nazis lost World War 2, we all know this, but you should tell your friend that it took 6 years and the entire fucking world to stop them, and by the time they did, 3% of the world population was killed.
Sure they didn't win the war, but that's one hell of an achievement, worthy of praise.

Always found it interesting that the rallying cry against German cruelty is the fire bombing of civilians. Seems strange to me

Attached: 1516069312511.gif (409x350, 2.2M)

>dozen of countries vs France
>germanics are the minority of all the armies present in this battle

Attached: 1489497396435.jpg (244x255, 51K)

Well the UK and the USA are both from Germanic stock, so:
The Sack of Rome, the conquest of Britain, the Napoleonic wars (incl the Prussians at the Battle of Waterloo), WW1, WW2.

Next question, you false-flag larper

>takes entire world to bring them down twice
>shitting on the holy roman empire
>ignoring non-war achievements like the Hanseatic League

Fuck off, US hasn't won an honest war by itself either, you gonna say were not dominant?

>WW2 was germany vs planet Earth

oh, user....
And it didnt even take the entire world to stop them, it was quite literally just Russians winning it in the first 2 years--- after Stalingrad and Kursk it was just a funny holiday trip all the way to Berlin.
Germany without outside (mostly American help) wouldnt be able to invade the nearest public toilet, let alone a continent.

Attached: heaps of dead germs.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

>you gonna say were not dominant?

yes.

lets see your flag faggot

im a nazi ubermensch bro, thats my superhuman flag.

Attached: 1533165667112.jpg (653x864, 85K)

germany conquered all of continental europe and was only stopped by the americans, who also supplied the russians.

Could you explain how this works out? Sorta like saying "Stalin do it again" when Ukrainians complain. Seems strange to me

shitskin detected

>this memeflaggot thread is still getting replies and bumps
fucking newfags

>germany conquered all of continental europe and was only stopped by the americans

is that what german schools are teaching?
Not only you didnt conquer "all of continental europe", you were also not stopped by the americans, lol.
By the time american hobbits landed in france, over 5 million germans were turned into fertilizer somewhere in the eastern front and you were retreating so fast back to germany its hilarious.

Attached: tiger in russia 1943.jpg (584x720, 83K)

>Could you explain how this works out?

Attached: dindu nuffin we good boyz.png (1530x1127, 1.21M)

But it sort of equates the systems doesn't it? You are essentially telling the Germans that they shouldn't try something funny or you will firebomb their civilians again. How is that not fucked up?

>You are essentially telling the Germans that they shouldn't try something funny or you will firebomb their civilians again.

How is that fucked up?
That's how you train a monkey not to chimp out.

>help me Jow Forums
> I’m a nigger with no relevant post secondary education
KYS you fucking knuckle dragging troglodyte.

>being this butthurt about having brown skin

Pathetic

Blacks make for the best Nazis, user.
Educate yourself on your superhuman masters.

Attached: celebrate diversity.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Liberation through firebombing?Why not chanting expulsion once again? A lot more Germans died because of that. its properly my fault for thinking moral differences existed between the two warring factions. Anyway happy trolling I guess

Yes, germany conquered all of europe, except for britain at it's peak. The americans participated in the war with supplying the russians and britain with almost endless material.
Russia would've surrendered in 41/42 if the amis didn't help them.
>According to the Russian historian Boris Vadimovich Sokolov, Lend-Lease had a crucial role in winning the war:

On the whole the following conclusion can be drawn: that without these Western shipments under Lend-Lease the Soviet Union not only would not have been able to win the Great Patriotic War, it would not have been able even to oppose the German invaders, since it could not itself produce sufficient quantities of arms and military equipment or adequate supplies of fuel and ammunition. The Soviet authorities were well aware of this dependency on Lend-Lease. Thus, Stalin told Harry Hopkins [FDR's emissary to Moscow in July 1941] that the U.S.S.R. could not match Germany's might as an occupier of Europe and its resources.[24]

If they didn’t conquer the U.K how can you say “all” of Europe, habibi.

Let's be honest. This is either the American faggot who makes these threads all the time under a Nazi meme flag but is now trying a different approach or.... and I'm thinking along these lines more now: It's just a Polack who got bullied in another thread and now wants to get his kicks against the Germans.

I said all of continental europe.

Russia is also in Europe, im pretty damn sure you didnt conquer the Russians.
What are you saying, that Germany wasnt supplied with everything they wanted?

Without American monetary and material help, Germany in 1940 would be at the same state as Zimbabwe.
Wanna have a laugh? Google where Germany got 90% its fuel from for the first 2 years of the war.
Oh shit, thats right, you had it from Russia.
Same with steel, pharmaceuticals, everything.

lol, you think you can fracture Jow Forums by exploiting the past?

We might have our squabbles over minor details, but rest assured... we are all united in our efforts against the cosmopolitan, liberal, globalist, modernist and communist fucktards such as yourself.

>This guy is making fun of germans!!
>He's a:
>cosmopolitan, liberal, globalist, modernist and communist fucktard

Attached: 35159244_467858423634814_652279359008145408_n.jpg (639x960, 74K)

Reality french is the master race , plenty of victory , loose all the time because Europe have to unite against us every time , also Algerian deserve genocide .

Agree with you , would support any European country against every tipe of shitskin nation