If you think God doesn’t exist it’s because you fear him. Yes. It can be difficult to accept, but that’s the truth

If you think God doesn’t exist it’s because you fear him. Yes. It can be difficult to accept, but that’s the truth.

Attached: EB1D08ED-8B81-4344-B29C-12752BE77225.jpg (500x500, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4CqLtbw0rlM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
youtube.com/watch?v=hgf1B_2MgNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just fear death and let it become your god

Are you talking about the Jewish god?

(((god)))

lol
youtube.com/watch?v=4CqLtbw0rlM

Why would a God need to be worshiped? Whatever God that may exist is well beyond our understanding and comprehension.

I talk about the creator.

You'de be safer bringing your child to a tor convention than a church, that's not fear, we despise you for a reason.

What happened to pol? Religious and spiritual debates used to be held at a reasonably high IQ level.

Call them deiphobes. Like homophobes. God is victimized by those who deny his existence.

No.
Fear doesn't prevent you from finding God. Sin does.

lol
>internet atheist
>any atheist
>reasonable
>high IQ
no, snark and sarcasm are not a valid substitute for intellect.

>If you think God does exist it’s because you fear death. Yes. It can be difficult to accept, but that’s the truth.

I don't fear myself

much

just fucking lol at the incredibly terrified faggot redditors who truly believe religious people fear death.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Christian.

ok maybe a little... i can be pretty weird at times

God doesn't need to be worshipped.
It is you who needs to worship Him.

It's not god, it's the gods, there are plenty of them and they run and create the universe as they better wish, stop thinking like a jew

You are god as much as I.
Sometimes people need to worship something else sometimes they need to be left to worship themselves other times they should stop existing because they're dead space

look at his flag retard, this is clearly a Muslim, same Jewish god though

Muslims, jews, christians worship the same egregore.

Different doctrines, same player.

Nice ID btw
digging those 7s

>self-deification

I'd rather not.

>because you fear him
what's there to fear? globalists are already pushing people together / into conflict, the tower of fucking babel is being built
we're resisting but for the past 10 years the world has been made into an actual hellhole. What is the point of fear, we have nothing left TO fear.

Attached: 1505993609313.jpg (1042x694, 109K)

>fear a superior being
It's called mind-control

>I'd rather not.
Works for me.
hint hint

Don't worry there's plenty of Godhood to be shared with everyone.

Attached: 51CekwfI7VL._SX425_.jpg (425x391, 34K)

you germans are always 10 years behind on popular discourse.
what gives?

If you deny that my cock is 10 inches you're afraid of it.

OP made a ridiculous generalized statement with no data or evidence to support it. The comments have all been of the same caliber. 2 years ago, there were discussions here involving religion and spirituality that delved into historical analysis, economics, biology and evolutionary psychology, personal spiritual experience, drug induced and otherwise, data from medical literature, physics research, ect. Today we have this. Just an observation. No snark, just honest lamentation regarding the state of pol. The same could be said regarding discussions on many other topics. I think this place is dying.

reminder

Attached: F5D296E9-FC55-4FB7-8783-9C7B2364FC50.png (2511x902, 187K)

You made this yourself faggot

I guess the jig is up

Time to destroy Italy with quakes.

Attached: CHIM.jpg (639x932, 94K)

Why else would you need belief in comforting fantasies? Simply accept that beyond death is the Great Unknown, and that there is no possibly way to find out what might lay beyond until you go there yourself.

I am god u faggot fight me.

>Make one wrong move and you will be tortured for eternity.
>comforting fantasies

You forgot that you can be forgiven all you have to do is visit the church and tell the pedo pope ur novels.

eh shits stale nobody cares
shills push materialistic atheism for a reason is all.
so fucking gay. do you people get all of your conceptions of religion from (((TV))) and (((churches)))?

some arguments never age because they are never beaten in the first place

If you think Santa Claus doesn’t exist it’s because you fear him. Yes. It can be difficult to accept, but that’s the truth.

SFY
Shills for YHWH.
Christians have always been the problem.

Attached: received_460176977824304.jpg (360x491, 41K)

Think about it. Every time an atheist gives the possibility that God exists, he depicts him in a negative way. Why? Because he hates him, and hate is fear.

Hilarious since atheists do shove their heads up their asses all the time when it comes to the facts of sodomy, degeneracy, mass immigration, and rejecting traditional family units.

Your mischaracterisation of the sacrament of confession is just that, a mischaracterisation.

>hate is fear
so pol fears faggots?

Its ironic that you faggots use repeating digs, K e K worship and divining, as something for your Jewish god lol.

Name one positive thing he did for you. If atheists can't prove he doesn't exist so do religious people can't prove he exist. Its all a nothing burger.

Weak people need that shit because they can't move on with their life after doing mistakes.

>Hate is Fear
This is literally your brain on christianity, my dude. They don't hate jews, they fear and protect them for fear of the apocalypse.

Attached: received_1974653129213095.jpg (960x942, 367K)

Yes. There is only love and fear.

>K e K worship and divining
only LARPers care about kok and its not divining because it's not a prediction that hasnt already been made.

Hey, you must fear the muslims invading your nation, so you don't do anything to stop it. There are no ethnic French, France is a nation of immigrants.

I don't see the connection

Stop separating the divine from yourself
Nothing is divine it's a farce to keep you chained to your mortality.

You are god and not in a hippy buddhist metaphysical way. I mean legit God. Reality bending powers and all.

The comforting fantasy is that you can avoid such such a fate through earthly deeds; that some mantra or mindset or machination can influence the destination of your consciousness after you die. Such beliefs ALL stem from the Fear of Death, which is merely an extension of the evolutionary "fear of the unknown" which regulates risk-taking behaviors. Cultural rituals are another method for regulating risk, as they establish "safe" patterns of behavior which may be emulated by offspring.

These ritualistic behavioral patterns have evolved with the consciousness of man, and now extend to ritualistic thought patterns. This concept has served a purpose, in some sense, but it is vastly misunderstood and misapplied. The scientific method is an upgrade to this concept, but it is also vastly misapplied, and some still foolishly cling to superstition despite the overwhelming proof that it holds little value in comparison.

You faggots literally LARP as crusaders and have always been traitors to your people, defending the jews and helping them hide with conversions.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

Sicut Judaeis (Latin: "As the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.

The first bull was issued in about 1120 by Calixtus II and was intended to protect Jews. It was prompted by the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe. The words sicut Judaeis ("and thus to the Jews") were first used by Pope Gregory I (590-604) in a letter addressed to the Bishop of Naples. Even then the Pope emphasized that Jews were entitled to "enjoy their lawful liberty."[1]

The bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288-92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[2][3]

The bull forbade Christians, on pain of excommunication, from forcing Jews to convert, from harming them, from taking their property, from disturbing the celebration of their festivals, and from interfering with their cemeteries.

Attached: received_437982080022238.jpg (2236x3150, 876K)

So you have to fear your children if they mess?

I'm aware.

Attached: received_2187673998182391.jpg (500x641, 36K)

>If you think Santa Clause doesn’t exist it’s because you fear him. Yes
christ fags are pathetic

Imagine being this French.

Attached: handsome-asian-black-bear.jpg (441x438, 56K)

Then you truly are a fool.

Attached: 1530939260368.jpg (951x1024, 224K)

You're right, Allah is Great.

>maybe if i call it a fantasy i'll feel more gorwed up than them when i pull out my evidence-devoid evopsych crap
wow you mean jews subverted christianity on many occasions? wow its weird because so many atheists are totally not owned by jewish consumerism cults (videogames/anime/sports/pop-science/soilent)

If you fear him it maeans you believe in God so everyone believes in God so all is good op
So just chill

Christians are spiritual semites, degeneracy came with the Jews, and Christians let them in.

Go collect more foreskins for YHWH.

Attached: received_1110818525736955.jpg (960x720, 45K)

Its almost as if Christianity is rooted in Judaism.

Attached: brainleett.png (1300x2000, 288K)

Fantasy, fiction, storytelling, wishful-thinking... call it what you will, it all means the same thing.

its almost as if ahistorical nazi LARPing marks you as the obvious shill you are.
go eat more nigger shit, faggot.

Attached: robert-mapplethorpe-self-portrait1.jpg (466x470, 47K)

I don't understand how there can even be a serious debate about the existence of god.

It's like debating flat earth.

I keep trying to believe in God but, and I say this as a wretched sinner who knows I am not worthy, I just don't see it. Why do some people get to experience a personal relationship with God easily but I am left out in the cold? Why does God play favourites?
Is it all bullshit? Or is there truth to it? I've had so many people tell me that they'll 'pray for me' and yet not a fucking thing has happened. No signs, no great reveal, no road to Damascus moment. It's all a crock of shit. I feel so alone and the universe is a cold, empty, sterile place. Fuck God. If he wants me to believe he only has to show himself and yet he does FUCK ALL.

>haha owned by sarcastic snark! that'll show him for having convictions!
faggots are unlikable 110% of the time.

>t. selfish spoiled brat
have fun with the pouty tantrum over not getting what you want

Yeah okay, jew worshipper.

If you hated jews, you would want nothing to do with a faith written by jews.
All of the new Testament was written by kikes, and Jesus' real name is Yeshua.

Attached: IMG_2039.jpg (604x424, 31K)

Uh. no. Its because it (yes, it, applying human gender notions is utterly ridiculous to a "god") is utterly irrelevant in my life if it even exists. which likely does not.

Always remember that there have been over 3000 "gods" worshiped throughout human history. Make sure you pick the right one!

Ironic, seeing as Christians were the ones killing those who were Heliocentric.

Hello,fools of Earth.

I am addressing you to let you know that fools will no longer be pitied from this point onward.

FOOLS HAVE WHAT'S COMING TO THEM.
AND HUMANITY'S STUPID ANYWAY,FOOLS.

Attached: NegativeT.jpg (354x500, 34K)

based

Daily reminder that Yahweh is the god of volcanoes.

Surely he is the creator of the universe.

Attached: volcano_demon.jpg (2592x1728, 756K)

this faggoty little false dichotomy wont help you here, faggot. jesus was the last jew worth liking because he was the only one willing to admit that jews are shit compared to gentiles and dont deserve what god promised them. so he gave it to the romans.

This is not remotely "snark". This is an accurate description of religion. It's all been invented by the mind of man to suit the needs and desires of man. That's how it is. I am not to blame if you find the truth to be disturbing.

God is the creator of your sorrow, your ignorance, etc, it makes no sense he will help you, that would be too weak for what he is

And you only have to have a calm mind to interact with him

>Christianity declining
>Degeneracy getting worse
>"It's the Christians fault somehow!"

Attached: 1513465581001.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I'd very much prefer to be in the right side of society then to ever become a stupid delusional fag. Religion is just an excuse for being retarded.

Its the fault of the Jews who the Christians continually let in.

good job working your way back from the conclusion jewish media fed you, retard.
you are NOT clever.

OP sounds like a New Age pantheist with this love and fear stuff, implying it's bad to fear God .

That's the only worse thing than an atheist

To be fair, religion has served a useful purpose through human evolution, but that doesn't excuse it's failings. It's basically being right for the wrong reasons. We don't need to abandon what is good, simply identify better reasons for doing so.

Sage. Government needs to leave Jow Forums now.

I have come to my own conclusions through decades of study, covering the breadth of world religions in depth. I recommend a similar depth and duration of study if you hope to achieve a level of understanding remotely comparable to my own.

gayest post you could ever make. write a blog about it, moron.

CDU stands for Christian Democratic Union of Germany.

Whether God exists or not, why do you CARE about his supposed existence at all when no evidence exists to support it? Why would I fear something that has never been proven to exist? I'm not a child anymore. Bedtime stories about made up creatures have no effect on me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgf1B_2MgNg

Any nation to depose the Church is doomed to be ruled by Jews.

Not remotely Christian. Look to your eastern and southern neighbors for inspiration instead.

>not real christians!
Catholics, Orthodox and Protestants are not real christians, either.
The only real christians are scientologists ;^)

New age garbage.

Well, yeah, but I mean, is it the same god as the Jews?
Cause that is a deal breaker.

>Implying you can "beat" arguments.
Go take a freshmen year philosophy course and then come back.
I thought parents in Germany didn't let their children shitpost in their free time.

(((cows)))
(((toilet witch)))