Explain the politics behind the racial prejudice in dating

Why are Indian men universally reviled by white women? What have we done wrong?

Attached: 2342223 5.02.41 AM.jpg (470x512, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you ask for bobs and vagene, without even having the common courtesy to show panus and tastacals first, like women want.

>you ask for bobs and vagene

Enough with this retarded meme that Indians have bad English. Educated Indians speak usually 3-4 languages and our English is pretty good.

Attached: 2322 2.29.02 PM.jpg (707x500, 71K)

Indians online are creepy motherfuckers

bump

Go after your own Indian women you weird fuck

Why do you own British women?

In any case, i hate Pakis, and given British women are owned by Pakis, i feel no guilt.

Becauses you fucks think you are on top of everyone else when in reality your just a bunch of pooskins who are good for nothing besides good grades, in which asians do better than you at plus more.

something something honor killing culture...

There is a fucking billion of you,, you all look identical, you pretend to be black African, most of India literally still shits in the street.

Fix your country, then you might have a chance with our wamen.

Fuck off. We're full. Stop coming to Australia. We don't want you here.

You too China.

>you pretend to be black African

Literally no Indian has ever pretended this. Wanting to be a hoodlum is a whiteboi problem.

Man this thread has angered me up.

Listen curry. Explain why you all smell so fucking bad.

Indians Don't seem to use deodorant and you Filth up public transportation with BO.

Man I could go on forever about why curries are bad in large numbers.

Really? You haven't been to an Australian uni then. They all think they're Drake or some shit

AND THAT'S ANOTHER THING

The music. Fuck me.. the 'cool' Indian music that still has all the Indian sounding bullshit in it? What the fuck is up with that?

And the rubbish Bollywood movies with terrible acting.

Seriously fix your country and culture and then come down around here bitching about why our women won't fuck you.

I'll tell you why. Nobody, ever. Has ever. Ever. Met a 'cool' Indian

Nothing m8, honestly the western media shit on India nonstop with the constant poverty meme. Just stick to getting a asian, African or India girl friend Op.

Attached: 0df0dd1c44628dc2960c7eb56f3ceae4.jpg (477x720, 69K)

What do you have against Indians? Did some Indian rape your sister or something?

Indian hate thread.

They smell like shit. GTFO of my countries you curry munchers.

Upper caste Indians are pretty okay. Lower caste are just one level above vermin.

im indian hes not wrong, they usually smell like fucking shit. i went to a movie and there was an indian next to me and he ruined the whole thing for me, smelled like a pile of sweaty shit

i wonder if most indians noses work or wtf is the problem? i can smell myself, why can the rest not do this?

Culture difference. The bobs and vagene-ration will probably raise remotely normal kids. I see plenty of injuns in the US have no problem assimilating in society. They are just like a black guy without the worst and best stuff of being a black guy.

For example, no rhythm, but also don’t get killed by cops. No giant penis, but also aren’t genetically guaranteed a lower IQ. They both smell a little funny naturally, and they both have pretty decent food that is “ethnic” and shit.

Bonus round: Indian/white babies look normal and acceptable, white/black babies are unnatural abominations.

Don’t be so negative, user.

>Indian/white babies look normal and acceptable

Northern Indians are Aryans. Why do white women dislike us while simultaneously throwing themselves at niggers?

There's a billion of you. Actually.. 1.34 billion as of 2016.

There's 23 million odd Australians.

That's fucking worrying m8.

You send your top 1 percent down here thinking they're king shit, buying a heap of real estate, stinking up the place.. using our country for whatever the fuck you want and I need some other reason to be mad about this literal soft invasion? Are you on the wrong board?

1.34 billion and most of them are still shitting in fields.

Come back when you sort that out. You are like actual ants. You can't care about 1.34 billion, weak, short, smelly, hairy, brown, identical ants..

> Being everything wrong with a nerdy white guy plus funny sing-song accent.
> Having a smaller dick than the average white guy
> Likely having laughable old-fashioned/sexist views about men/women.
> Being dark skinned so that your children will be brown and destined to be assimilated into vast pool of nigger dna next generation
> Basically, even if you regard Indians as superior to niggers, you throw your genes into the nigger gene pool. May as well fuck a nigger, because at least the nigger might have a big dick and at least act smooth and not nerdy.
> Why would you want to be in a country with a bunch of nogs if you were Indian? Why throw yourself away?

Try not being so fucking ugly.

I'd also like to throw in the fact that I like Indians. I am mates with a seek? Turban head dude and a lot of the Indians in IT I've met are fun as shit.. no beef at all.

But once there's a large percentage of another culture buying up all the nice real estate.. I get pretty good dman pissed off.

I am way more angry about the Chinese, don't you worry.

>Likely having laughable old-fashioned/sexist views about men/women

yeah we should let ur women slut it up with a dozen niggers to be (((open-minded))). go watch your mom get fucked by a nigger Cletus.

Why do you keep flooding into white countries

>indian
>in italy
how did that happen?

Indians are just an exceedingly unattractive race. Hence why, having seen a white women, you'd far rather have that then the toad looking troglodytes of your own people.

Fuck off Canada youre just as bad as the pajeets

Fuck you new china you're just a worker bee now faggot chink

Everything that needs to be said is in pic related.

Attached: tmzq4sqz30y01.png (1864x3328, 1.74M)

You bloody fuck you bastard bitch

1) you are ugly
2) you stink
3) you are creepy as fuck

Because Indians are meme gold.

Bitch lasagna.

Having a shitty Monday?

Has anyone, ever.. seen an Indian eat something that wasn't a curry.

I wonder if Indians have ever had a firm shit or is it always disgusting diarrhea. Seriously

You still poo to the designated streets tho, it might be the issue

Patriarchy = Continuation of your people.
Hypergamy = Extinction.

>I wonder if Indians have ever had a firm shit or is it always disgusting diarrhea.

What's the Aussie obsession with indian shit? Basturd.

POO
Also
>Italian flag
Go back to your shithole

google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2015/04/12/mindy-kalings-brother-explains-why-he-pretended-to-be-black/amp/ o rlly?

Attached: Screenshot_20180827-065752_Chrome.jpg (1080x1085, 420K)

Yup classic Indian
Get called out for very noticeable things and start to freak out like a little baby
You people are WEIRD and your skin looks exactly like brownish yellowish poop it’s fucking weird man

you stink

>then you might have a chance with our wamen
UGH AS IF!!

Attached: DS0PJ93XcAUs8QT-1.jpg (1024x992, 96K)

1. you're creepy as fuck.
Seriously, I worked with Indian programmers. You guys don't fuckign get western customs.
Stay a bit farther away, stop with the grinning grimaces, and for fuck sale brush your teeth.
2. you're short.
I used to work in a team with 7 indian colleagues. they were all tiny, brown and smelly.
3. As soon as an Indian starts making money, he gets fat.
4. You smell
5. There is no upgrade from white. You are not and will never be good enough

Indian dudes reek of mother complex. They always go everywhere in groups, as if they have no independence. You talk amongst your group when someone asks you anything, then come up with the absolute lamest response.
You guys move is a car effeminate manner, very limp twisted and limp necked. You guys are cheaper than jews.
You guys love being dicks to other men to show you are better than him, when in fact you are a smelly girl man.
I could go on...

Attached: IMG_0575.jpg (638x423, 50K)

Finally, someone said it.
It comes down to this.
Women are shallow.
Indian men are just too ugly.
It’s really that simple.

Attached: E5BD7536-C86D-4468-91A8-84F17D627C1E.jpg (1125x1571, 249K)

this is fucking true all single male Indians travel in packs and stand around blocking peoples way like autistic fucks

try not to shit in the street and wipe ass with a hand, while hitting on thots

The exotic allure of foreign latrine in addition to like literally everything else about you is why you're approaching 0°K in overall attractiveness.

I've been harassed, even violently, by so many of you since sixth grade I s2g I wish a plague on your people. Like, one that a million combined NGOs couldn't even scratch the surface of.

Attached: 1532208285064.jpg (1092x834, 75K)