If Americans can't afford to live on minimum wage then why aren't they moving to cheaper countries?

If Americans can't afford to live on minimum wage then why aren't they moving to cheaper countries?

I just bought 2 sips, 2kg of onions and 15kg of potatos for 6.7 USD in Poland. Yes, 1 sip costs the same as 2kg of onions.

Attached: 20180827_151257_1.jpg (1572x1161, 619K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/acrylamide-fact-sheet
cancercouncil.com.au/2459/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/salt-and-cancer-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*Sips*

Attached: IMG_3804.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

I would but can't speak polish.

Americans CAN live on minimum wage... just not in liberal shitholes like New York. I have a sister and a friend both working for less than $9/hr. Both have their own apartment. Both have money to eat on. All the utilities are paid by the apartment complexes. Both take public transportation (when needed -- sister works like 2 blocks from her apartment so she just walks it). Both have cellphones (sister has a $35/month Cricket plan).

People in liberal shitholes need to be bitching to their STATE legislature.. not federal.

>Polish man returns home
>his wife, Helga, is waiting for groceries
>he triumphantly strolls in with a large bag of both potatoes and onions
>as well as two monsters
>Helga is furious
>he spent half the food money on fucking memes
>the cast iron cookware that was in her hand begins to give and crumble like a paper bag

I can afford to not live in Poland...

>suma
can you gays not copy verbatim english words and make it into a new polish word?

>poland loves onions
no wonder you lost in ww2 lol

Attached: 1532465730408.png (454x520, 13K)

rude

Attached: 1520507438277.png (800x800, 261K)

2 jugs of nigger semen, bag of Irish gold, and bag of grandmas bitchass crying again for $7

It's from latin summa, fag.

Can you not give them advices about this k thx.
My country is getting fucked by them rn.
2 dollars a meal.

eating endless potatoes gets so monotonous after awhile

Yet you eat your moms dusty shitcunt every night

Doesn't matter from where its copied from bitch, use something like ukupno/e instead since its wholly slav.

I've eaten steak and rice 5x a day for years. Always tasty.

Cast iron is the best kind of cookware retard but I appreciate the keks

Potatoes taste terrible.

And ironically if you making min wage in Thailand it’ll be like 7 bucks per day.
1 dollar a meal for them considered expensive.
Nuke us thanks.

Lies. Fried with lard and onions in cast iron tastes amazing.

Use various fancy spices?

Attached: 20180827_153653.jpg (2618x2172, 2.99M)

>1 sip costs the same as 2kg of onions.
because you buy foreign ones

The monster meme is some hilarious kike avertising. Real boomers drink flavored seltzer.

Only a murifat could genuinely believe this.

Attached: 1527859100947.gif (240x228, 858K)

i was implying that she was incredibly strong and bent it in her hand without realizing because of her immense rage.

Attached: 1524652119505.jpg (500x321, 49K)

Try eating one meal every 24 hours. The food always tastes great when you are hungry.

Then at the end crack a few eggs and stir that up to fry. Cheap, tasty, healthy.

wtf i want to impoort polish energy drinks now

OMFG (((polak))) intelligence
You know you will succeed in getting niggers to enrich poolan' too?

Attached: 1561007036.png (1600x826, 46K)

>tasty
>fry
>healthy

Frying food cases cancer.
I boil them in water with salt.

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/diet/acrylamide-fact-sheet

Poles don't make cheap 0 calorie sips!

t. bigmac a day keeps the commies away

>buying energy drinks under any circumstance
That’s genuinely gross. Bet your teeth look like shit.

Sure is. Brown them up a little bit and all the flavor from the cast iron goes into them as well.

I bought them as a meme.
I drink water with baking soda and lemon juice.

how come all polish people diet seems to consist of potatoes pasta and soup?
are meat and veggies that expensive?

I gues you made your decision picking cancer ridden energy drinks over food...

>0 calorie sips
ah, maybe you're correct in this regard

>cooking potatoes
Dumbass you eat potatoes raw like an apple

Monster isn't polish, retard.
Polish sips are cheaper.

Nobody cares, ugly faggot

>are meat and veggies that expensive?
pork is ok

>salt
cancercouncil.com.au/2459/cancer-prevention/diet-exercise/nutrition-diet/fruit-vegetables/salt-and-cancer-2/

>britbong
>worrying about someone else's teeth

Attached: 20180718_195117.jpg (432x720, 105K)

Because only slavshits can survive on a diet consisting of onions and monster drink, real people eat real food

For some reason black people never seem to stay here for long.

>top bantz
>shit eating anime face
nice

Attached: 1508111120979.gif (220x220, 2.92M)

he felt for the monster meme.

Attached: 1523715066549.jpg (634x650, 131K)

Onions and potatoes are both vegetables.

You need sodium for your nervous system to work, retard. Just don't eat too much of it.

Why is (mobile) internet so expensive in the US? I got 10GB LTE for 29.99€/month or home internet with IPTV 150.000 Mbit/s (old home, more is not possible for me) for 19.99€/month. It also gets every year cheaper here.

Check mate atheists.

I guess since you're eating like a peasant you do actually need to consume sodium

Bad infrastructure.

IPTV is streamed illegally from Cyprus. I mean, it's legal in Cyprus but TV stations get jack shit from the money you pay.

Wire, cable, or fiber is commonly already installed in sufficiently major cities, and that predates massive mobile availability. Ironically, mobile can be surprisingly common out in the hinterlands where there's no good alternative infrastructure available.

Your sister prostitutes herself to niggers on the side lad.

Attached: 1535214317772.jpg (635x767, 66K)

>I drink water with baking soda and lemon juice.
Why though

you need to eat your greens user

Tummy aches and helps with lactic acid buildup in muscles

Cabbage is pretty cheap.

>breakfast
Fried sliced potatoes and chopped onions is tasty as fuck.

Yea let's produce more stomach fluids to combat the stomach ache

Enjoy the upcoming ulcer

It removes all stone residiue from my teeth. Also adding citric acid to baking soda creates CO2 so your water gets carbonated.

This.
I've almost got my house paid off, and my car is free and clear, and I work for a buck over the minimum.

Wut? Baking soda alone inactivates stomach acid for one hour producing CO2, ie burps.

Baking soda + HCl = CO2 + NaCl. It neutralizes stomach acid.

>$9/hr.
>Both take public transportation

Sounds like perfect dystopian wagecuck existence, they exist only to work, cant plan anything, cant earn any savings without going on involuntary hunger strike, cant afford a car, or any unexpected costs, literally living from paycheck to paycheck.

>Because only slavshits can survive on a diet consisting of onions and monster drink, real people eat real food
yyeah, but this is why we don't have multiculturalism

I'm not sure what my IPTV connection has todo with Cyprus and why it should be illegal here. The TV stations also can monitor, like regular websites, which IP was how long on their server. Some people had years ago modems that tracked the user behaviour, so that the stations could calcute their ad-income. Now nearly everyone uses streaming, that even makes it easier for the stations to get statistics.

Good answer.

>using a base to help neutralize an acid
>???
>creates more acid
>ulcers happen
Make sense bud. I get why doctors prescribe it to treat ulcers

I alway thought the US were developed. Germany has one of the worst infrastructures for internet, because our politicans couldn't handle and understand the importance of "Neuland" aka Internet.

>can't afford to live on minimum wage

The real issue is that those who "can't afford to live on minimum wage" are those who are too fucking stupid to earn more than that. If they earned double what they do now they'd still be broke all the time. Look at any nigger athlete or minstrel who is dodging the repo-man within weeks of the last basketball they throw or album they create.

Typical debt-cuck shit.
If you want to finance your phone, you have to pay for a retarded expensive phone plan.
If you can pay up front, you can use something like FreedomPop for $11/month and in a few months your phone has already paid for itself relative to standard phone-cuck rates.

Infrastructure in the US is old and most of the US is pretty spread out. We were still using ADSL on old copper telephone lines from 50 years or more ago for a long time. I used to have international students ask me wtf was wrong wth the US because their newer infrastructure was running 100Mbps ethernet into apartments and things like that.

It's getting better these days, but it still costs money to install new infrastructure, and if it's a small neighborhood in a little town then a lot of people might not even be interested in getting high speed broadband, so it's always an ROI question for the telecom companies.

The problem is it is all corporate infrastructure with some help/hindrance from the government, and corporations will take forever to make changes because the risk isnt worth it. Honestly one of the decent things Obama did was incentivize companies to help expand the communications infrastructure but the problem was now small governments like towns and states, they all want their cut. Oh you wanna lay line, well itll cost ya cause now we gotta do environmental impact research, gotta have union guys digging trenches, etc. Or they wanna raise a tower and either find some farmer to put one up, or try to put it up on public land. Just alot of bs.

That's what I do. Cell phones are gay anyway, so I just have some shitty freedompop plan for when I need a phone for something.

I forget the company, but I also have one of those mobile wifi converters (no data plan on the freedompop phone) that's literally free internet until I use a bunch of bandwidth. Perfect for traveling or if my residential connection drops or whatever else.

What do you niggers do with the onions besides caramelizing them?
I have about as many onions and potatoes as OP just laying around. Instead of cooking with onions I end up eating garbage processed food 24/7 and unironically drinking Monster energy drinks.
Onionpill me on onions.

That a thing I also don't understand. People buy conctract smartphones for about 70€/month with 2 years running time. That's fucking 1680€. For this money you easily get 4 modern smartphones. People really can't be this dense, but somehow they are.
Thanks for the explanation, now it get's understandable. Seems like it's relatively the same problem we also had years ago, when the Telekom charged up to ten thousands of Euros for a single line in a small community per household.

Onions make almost anything more tastey. Most anything you fry or boil or anything can use a handful of diced onion. They work good as garnish on some kinds of salads or sandwiches.

Can barely afford rent, thinks the person could afford to move then?

That makes no sense at all, do you live in the real world? Or does your parents still support you, for christ sake.

>move to Poland automatically become the smartest person in Poland.

Kek dumb pollacks

Can one of these coveted high iq jews tell how how youre supposed to save and move if your entire paycheck goes to keeping your head above water?

Put them in a soup or pit them in a blender with apples and make a man's juice. Add it to scrambled eggs.
Plant them and use the green part in cooking.

Attached: pedzenie-cebuli-na-szczypior(2).jpg (600x450, 56K)

>stone residue on my teeth
What do you even do in Poland to cause that???

it spells kurwa incorrecly

>onion juice
holy fuck that sounds gross

search for yourself lazy ivan and learn something

Attached: Onions-Garlic-Superfood.jpg (300x250, 37K)

>thinks the person could afford to move then
Africans and Arabs manage to travel 1000s of kilometers by foot to reach Germany. A burger should hire himself on a ship and drop out in European port.

Onion greens are great in soups, salad, an eggs.

Attached: oh shit.jpg (225x225, 6K)

A big problem as well are boomers taking the bait from telecom companies.
They dont understand how data transmission works so they get scammed and keep these bloated companies afloat.
"Oh yeah ma'am we've had reports that our line can get 1g of data transmission."
Is that good?
"Oh it's the best man, can I sign you up?"
Sure thing that sounds awesome.
So now this dumbass boomer is paying 130 a month for 1g when she has an old copper line running to her house and the fine print on the contract reads conditions apply and closer reading shows you that yeah you're never getting 1g on that line and you just got suckered and you are now stuck for 2 years on that plan or you can terminate the plan and pay all the fees that go along with it. Just a big fucking scam and they let it happen lol

Shit accumulates on your teeth naturally. Use baking soda to clean your teeth. It costs a fraction of a price of paste. In Europe you get iodine in salt and fluorine in tap water.

You add apples for taste.

The worldly food is like the only plus side to multi culturalism

I spend 80$ on my weekly rationing of 4x Steaks 4x Chicken breats 10x sausages 1x 5lbspotatoes 4x gallons of milk 1lb greenpepper 1lb onion 1x 1/2 gallon yogurt 1x 400g rolled oats 2x bag of frozen fruit(forsmoothie) 1x 1/2 gallon ice cream

I spend 80$ on my weekly rationing of 4x Steaks 4x Chicken breats 10x sausages 1x 5lbspotatoes 4x gallons of milk 1lb greenpepper 1lb onion 1x 1/2 gallon yogurt 1x 400g rolled oats 2x bag of frozen fruit(forsmoothie) 1x 1/2 gallon ice cream

Life in America is GREAT

Gee, Bill, you mom lets you post twice?