Are the millennials the worst generation of the 20th century?

Are the millennials the worst generation of the 20th century?

Attached: 180504-familyguy.jpg (2070x1380, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5MnY7jsqBsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

boomers, millennial's, depression era, gen x, zyklon
Listed from worst to least offensive

Your pic depicts Gen Z, millennials wear loose clothing like this (a result of growing up in the 90s).

Attached: Glorious_leader_Kim_Jong_Un.jpg (634x539, 112K)

>Family Guy
Cringe and sage

Maybe every generation thinks the next one is going to be the end of it all :)

Attached: 35294119_2148534425369961_2811648895208128512_n.jpg (853x568, 704K)

No. Gen X wore loose clothing in the 90s, but most of them wear boomer clothes now (crocs and basketball shorts). Millennials wear stuff like slim fitting jeans and flannel shirts. Kim's haircut is pretty millennial-looking, though.

t. involved in fashion (unfortunately)

millennial white males are almost 50/50 across the board wonderbread socks and sandals whitebois are some god damn highly effective hypermasculine thugs. obviously one side carries the other, but it's all the same team ya?

you don't really see a middle ground unless it is a milennial holding a good job, like one of the few who did invest in a good degree. he is busy trying to pay taxes and keep America's lights on

Can Uruguay even afford a television?

There’s like 3 generations a century bro it’s not that tough to be the worst one.

Yes, but we are all Simpsonsfags down here, so again, fuck your cringy Family Guy

Then what does Gen Z wear? (inb4 you describe OPs pic)

Thrasher Magazine hoodies, but they don't read Thrasher or skateboard, highwater pants with pot leaf print socks, etc.

isn't the current generation of India more Right wing then ever

India has always been a right wing nation ruled by corrupt,leftist politicians and covered by corrupt,leftist (and well-paid) media.
Modi's win in 2014 was nothing short of a revolution. The right wingers became more vocal on social media and the media was exposed for its true nature. All this triggered the conversion of normies(like me) to Hindutva

Attached: 29094002_2024563704428268_7363590943590580224_n.jpg (1080x1193, 104K)

Millennials are tame as fuck user. They are riding the coat tails of the Good Times Era that began after World War II, in the USA. They will suffer terribly if a major food shock or Civil War breaks out but get this: Neither Food Shocks or Civil Wars are likely to happen in the USA for at least 30 more years. (Early estimates are wishful thinking.) Why 30 years? Because the Boomers have to get too old to restrain their children. Millenials (children of Boomers,) will then be free to go Full Bore Anti White. Their ideas won't be "let's give the pitiful oppressed darkies more money." Their ideas will be more like "let's make criticizing Jews a death penalty offense. Any white Gentile male who is suspected of being racist can be robbed, killed and tortured. Any white Gentile female can be captured and forced to breed with darkies and any of her male children that come out too white will be killed off."

That is what the blacks hearts of the White Self Hating Millennials have in mind.

Stop voting for Democrats if you want to get revenge.

unequivocally, without a doubt

as a millennial i agree most are retarded faggots

Sage fuck you glow nigger

Not as bad as the next one will be

No, boomers are. The degeneration of the hippie-generation is beyond compare. Drugs, free sex everywhere, feminism etc.

Trying to raise kids "free range" in massive group gang bang collectives where they get molested. Swinging being the norm rather than the exception, millenials are 10 times more mature than these Hillary-retards.

no, because in order for millennials to be bad, it's the boomer's fault for how they raised them.

gen z would be the worst, since they allowed the indoctrination of millennials by boomers to accept everything and everyone.

>born after 2000
I thought that z was born after 95? Or is that just the estimate time frame for the Zoomer generation?

This, the boomers are a progressive cancer. It is them who introduced this "marriage is bad", "kids need to experiment", "kids need to be snowflakes without a single boundary"

It is still boombers who cry over racism, who STILL to this day make universities pure cancer. Because after their hippie-craze they all went into academia to "experiment" with their norm-breaking further.

They single-handedly ruined marriage, on purpose, divorced, ruined their kids mental health, ruined family values, forced us to import all these fucking shitskins. And still to this day they cry over the poor shitskins in africa and cry "white privilege" in our schools.

The boomer is the single most degenerated generation of 2000 years or more. They are fucking pigs, and children at heart who shouldn't have been allowed to vote. Their parents were right about them, they were losers without any normal boundaries.

Imagine not growing up with Sonic the Hedghog.
What sort of childhood is that?

Attached: sonic.png (1136x640, 381K)

we did kinda a force you to be leftist
I mean we had a Military dictatorial Government and worked closely with the US in the 70's so you had to be leftist to counter us

>Imagine not growing up with Sonic the Hedghog.
Imagine growing up with it.

Attached: 1519793442430.jpg (640x480, 57K)

> It is them who introduced this "marriage is bad", "kids need to experiment", "kids need to be snowflakes without a single boundary"

Do you actually know people like this?
What about your parents and grandparents?
Did they promote that?
Stop talking out of your rectum.

Attached: 1519930969410.jpg (225x224, 8K)

Idk zoomers are getting set up to be even weaker than mollenials

Imagine living your entire life watching the whole thing develop. From pong and tanker/biplane to space invaders and beyond. Give me all the grief you like, but I'm so glad I got to live through it all. The birth of video games, the birth of personal computers and home consoles (yes the early ones were really fucking bad) but to have watched the industry grow up into what it is now has been a fantastic journey.

Attached: 0102030201.jpg (540x337, 45K)

This guy is correct if they went to highschool in the 90's they are gen x, highschool 2010 or earlier 30 year old boomers and borderline millenials. Highscool and younger now are zoomers

Boomers created millenials so... boomers every time.

Attached: Dale_Winton-001.jpg (603x532, 142K)

Your life sounds pathetic

And now you get to enjoy quality titles such as BFV and No Man's Sky.

Boomers are the worst generation of the 2nd millennia.

I'm not complaining.
After nearly 40 years of control (joystick), mouse and keyboard use I have prettly bad RSI, particularly in my right index finger from the mouse. Gaming only happens in short spurts now, where as I used to play all day.
Don't worry, you'll all find out about it soon enough. It's the gamers lament.

Attached: Billy Hatcher.jpg (1280x1024, 63K)

>Gen Z allowed the indoctrination of millennials by boomers
Retard you're thinking of Gen X Gen Z are 1999 forward

Attached: 1534113789950.jpg (800x450, 36K)

Attached: Boomer 1.jpg (955x500, 223K)

Attached: Boomer 2.jpg (2000x1224, 769K)

Attached: Boomer 3.png (800x580, 422K)

Attached: Boomer 5.jpg (1024x614, 139K)

Attached: Boomer 6.jpg (1024x700, 134K)

Attached: Boomer 4.jpg (1440x1080, 117K)

Sadly, you sound like one of these JewTubers who get on and tell everyone what it was like to play games that existed before you were even born. I hope your life improves.

Attached: 1506074615411.jpg (530x585, 68K)

Don't forget good old "Hanoi Jane".

>gen x
>boomers
>millennials
>zoomers
>silent

Nobody shits on Gen X and it pisses me the fuck off. NIHILISTIC FAGGOTRY IS EVEN WORSE THAN BOOMER FAGGOTRY bunch of whiny bitches that peaked with Cobain eating a shotgun, good riddance. They fly under the radar because they DON'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING.

You're playing the wrong games, nigga. Monster Hunter, Metal Gear Solid and Sonic Mania all day every day.

>boomers
>millennials
>gen x
>zoomers
>silent

>>silent
You can't really fuck anything up if you're senile user.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=5MnY7jsqBsY

Divide and Conquer, the thread.

>t. millennial

I only play the most autistic of chemistry simulators.

ZOOM ZOOM

GenX, not that it matters, abo.

I'm actually 1/256th Maori, please be more culturally sensitive.

how much?

ITT idiots and shills

The "Greatest" Generation is the worst and it's not even close, they're the generation that fought to make the world safe for communism. Boomers supported communism by complaining about the Vietnam war, GIs slaughtered millions of Europeans so Stalin could rule eastern Europe. They're the generation that doomed America in the 60s, why do people blame teenage boomers for shit that Greatest Generation politicians did? The worst the boomers could do was protest, it was the GIs who forced White schools to take blacks at gun point. It was GI's who gave us the Great Society and mass immigration, stop eating up WWII propaganda and worshiping the generation that destroyed Western Civilization. You have to be a fucking idiot not to see that not only were they the worst generation of the 20th century, they were the worst generation in the history of the White race. When they were born Whites ruled the world and thanks to their actions Whites were turned into slaves for traitor governments and are being replaced globally by shitskins, we're reaping what they sowed.

Note, all of these people look healthy at first glance (aside from the drugs). No landwhales or hamplanets waddling their useless weight across streets gasping for air. No bondage gear or pink hats. Truly a different time.

no u
>it's actually the boomers

Those people have always existed. There was a King of the Hill and Simpsons episode with hipsters. They never change no matter the decade. Milennials as a whole don't fit the hipster mold.