What are your motivations to keep going?

What are your motivations to keep going?
If there's an afterlife, then this will continue somewhere else and your life here doesn't matter.
If there isn't one, then I'll have peace and quiet.

Attached: IMG_0459.jpg (500x437, 34K)

Pure biological instinct. Also, we might reach the singularity and attain immortality in our lifetime.

I'm not going anywhere

The reason you are here posting this faggotry is because a bunch of people had motivations to keep going back in the day. The motivation is to improve until we reach the peak of civilization.

To keep going, politic bullshit, fucking some street hookers.

To live, it's easy, submit to Universe cause you can't destroy the shit.

This, but probably not.

Humans and fruit flies have a lot in common.

Sorry friend. I wish you the best. If you feel like life cannot get any worse then it can only get better.

wtf are you trying to say

Yeah, I'm just tired of fighting. Lost my job and my severance money is running out.
At least when I'm dead I don't have to give a shit about mortgage payments and having to find a humiliating and lower-paying job.

Nobody gets any good responses from Jow Forums or Jow Forums

Life is funner than death right now, so I keep going. I think the dilemma of nihilism will become more and more of an epidemic in the west. Especially after universal basic income is put into place and people won't be forced to work all the time.

Free time gives way to think more clearly about life, and see the obvious, that there is truly no meaning or hope to be found.

If I knew how to remedy that feeling I'd tell you user.

Attached: maslow.gif (483x419, 17K)

Funny meme but if this is a serious question you must kill yourself immediately. I live to preserve the continuation of the white race and to watch sopranos clips on youtube.

Attached: me.jpg (480x360, 15K)

About the street hookers or the universe?

Honestly, my kids. Yeah, the world is a shitty place right now but if I can at least raise them with some integrity and self-respect, I know that they will lead fulfilling lives. The key is to find something else to do or live for. My problem is that my idle hands can be the devil’s playground unless I do something productive. I’ve learned to deal with the everyday grind by having some sort of hobby (outside of raising my family). What also helps is completely shutting off your work brain when you clock out. I’m dead serious, the minute you stop worrying about work is the same minute you’ll start the path to being more at peace. I don’t know what your dating life is or if you’re married, but having a 100% supportive partner is a very huge difference maker as well.

I live and work to accumulate as much Botox as possible, currently I have about 500g of it, I plan to dump it all into international waters at some point in My life.

Lol jk I'm just here for the memes

I hope one day to watch the last jew die

No kids, a girlfriend and a dog. I am just tired of everything. Even a bugchasing faggot gets treated better than a white guy nowadays.

But if your life here determines what happens to you in the afterlife they it very well does matter what you do here. Idk if its heaven or hell or if our hearts will be weighed against a feather or some shit but what I do know is that if there is a creator then I want to meet em with my head held high. And if there truly is nothing but darkness after, then I at least want to be secure in the knowledge that I did what I could to leave this world better then how I found it, however insignificantly.

how often do you get to watch as your dog fucks your gf?

>What are your motivations to keep going?
It's the path of least resistance and easier than killing myself.

It's a dachshund, so its dick is too small.

Reason why I keep going

Attached: F1B11FD9-9973-46AD-9500-7DBD5A076BA7.jpg (4032x3024, 1.7M)

Momentum.
stopping requires more energy than going on

that sucks maybe get a bigger dog next time

you are not the best dad ever. someone else is a better dad than you

Honestly Bannerlord is the only thing that keeps me on, also maybe the EU breaking down. That would be neat.

>If there's an afterlife

They're isn't

>If there isn't one, then I'll have peace and quiet

Killing yourself to attain peace and quite is literally the definition of curing a headache with a bullet to the head.

What you need is to get the fuck off the Internet and go out and smell the roses after you do that you stay the fuck away from the Internet for fucking good, then you'll start to see the logic behind things.

Seriously gtfo

Shitposting is too fun. I hope I never die.

>reach the singularity and attain immortality in our lifetime.
>this is, for some reason, desirable
Transhumanist niggers the fuck OUT

Attached: 1534373293798.jpg (640x597, 12K)

>What are you motivations to keep going?
My plans for world domination.

Attached: 1535300459408.png (670x539, 521K)

when you die your shitposts will live on

>tfw the prequel will be about the nigger chimpout in Newark

Attached: fd6fae9a317c72.jpg (300x190, 12K)

This.

>that spacing
>they're isn't
I liked this place more when it wasn't overcrowded by reddit tourists...

Attached: tiresome.png (500x455, 298K)

>If there's an afterlife, then this will continue somewhere else and your life here doesn't matter.

You're a retard; if there isn't one everything you do gets erased by the sands of time.

Wrong. It can always get worse. Probably the only immutable truth we have.

That was just the US national championship. Some other bloke took the world title.

The world needs me.

fucking bigot why can't a women be the best dad ever

Gotta show some respect to the bugchasing faggots though. They know it means nothing, and go fuck till they die. Arguably a braver, more respectable response to the nihilistic grind than lamenting on pol.

Do you ever feel guilty having kids? Knowing that you have found no inherent meaning in life other than reproducing meaninglessness?

Silly faggot. If there is no afterlife, then why give a shit whether or not he kills himself? We all end up in the same place anyway. Why not sooner rather than later? Why not shoot yourself in the head to get rid of a headache, especially if your life is one long series of them?

From what I heard in the afterlife you get perfect memory of your life and lose many of the tools to fix it. Hence what we call damnation. Have fun laddy.

>implying people are going to read your post and do as you say
Fuck off, retard. Nobody gives a shit what your skinny ass has to say.

Good point. I'm off to a gay bar to fuck and suck as soon as they open.

From what I heard that isn't true.