Given that the average whiteboi these days is a four-eyed, pencil-necked bugman with terminal Peter Pan Syndrome...

Given that the average whiteboi these days is a four-eyed, pencil-necked bugman with terminal Peter Pan Syndrome, can you really blame white women for preferring Tyrone?
Also:
>African Brawn + European Brain
Explain to me how the Mullatto is not the final Ubermensch. I have yet to see evidence to the contrary.

Attached: 1535320960747.jpg (465x563, 43K)

Nope, sorry!
>walk in
>see this
Wut do?

Attached: 20180323_072252.jpg (744x1013, 388K)

spoon her, and cuddle.

Lauren is cute. Cute!

Attached: cute.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

>I have yet to see evidence to the contrary.
Mulattoes are the evidence.

Its true. Im 6ft 4, 135 IQ, I have literally never been to the gym and I have abs. Ive fucked twice as more white girls than black girls at this point I feel like a race traitor. Although technically thats cant be true since I am half white.

Given that Tyrone is a slack jawed nigger that only got as far as high school because the school decided to "pass him anyways" recognizing that niggers never advance beyond the level of white toddlers and Tyrone spends his days on a street corner begging for sex all day long...

YES....

can blame her.

Race mixing is genocide. Mongrel races that tend to the lower race norms.

>t. Toothless meth addict with no accomplishments to speak of

Attached: 1534286599276.jpg (956x768, 181K)

liberals= cucks

Without welfare race mixing would be

.... kind of weird also that the "mixed race is superior" crowd doesn't have the same zeal for getting their already superior mulattoes to stick to each other to preserve their superior mixed genes.

In short, yes, its just about (((liberal))) genocide schemes.

Attached: aaaa.jpg (1640x1510, 254K)

Yet you're still desperate to get me to look after you and your kids through the government system some way.

yep looks jewish to me

Attached: 1499381066858-Lauren-Southern.png (2810x1460, 2.78M)

False dichotomy and the typical anti white straw man rooted in disapproval of white identity politics due to their threat to global finance. Free yourself of this idiot behavior if you’re white, and recognize why whites are considered a threat to financial hegemony

>the average whiteboi these days is a four-eyed, pencil-necked bugman with terminal Peter Pan Syndrome
lmao seethe

Fucking saved

Every study concludes that when you mix a low iq race with a high iq race the spawn lies somewhere in between
Mixed race still commit more crime and still have a higher prevalence of mental illness.

Post sauce from peer-reviewed journals of sociology, biology, anthropology, genetics, and medicine. Otherwise gas yourself.

The more i see what is happening and the stupidity of some people the more i believe the occult is behind it or the jew same shit.
You cant mix water and wine and expect to get more wine or anything non-dilluted.

Close but no cigar. Answer is white European + Afrikaner/Aus/NZ/Argentina. Go watch a rugby game and you will see what I mean.

It's this time of day again isn't it?

Something should be done about this.
All of these slide threads make me sick.
Go away shill stop shitting up the place.
Every time it's the same shit with you.

At least be original for once.
Leave at once you filthy kike bastard.
Learn how to OP you faggot.

Fuck yourself.
I hope you die of aids.
Eat shit you cuck.
Lynch yourself nigger.
Die an agonizing and painful death.
Stop shitting up the board faggot.

can you decipher the hidden message?

Post timestamped foreskin to prove you're not a kike-
Oh wait never mind.

Why is there so few Asian/black hybrids out there? I literally never see or hear about that anywhere

Averages is one of the reasons white guys are preferring asian women and now black women too.
>Explain to me how the Mullatto is not the final Ubermensch.
mulattos suck.
They don't have the beautiful dark skin of a nigger but usually some of the worst parts of their facial structure mixed with the worst parts of white facial structure and ugly brown nipples.
Mulatto men and women are both worse than white/black men and women.

Their temperaments don't mix so they will rarely form a couple.

white women need to stop raising beta males then

Attached: mutt.png (741x630, 27K)

Holy shit. I hvnt seen this much cope since the last school shooter. Calm down buddy. Gitls don't like you cause your a freak, not cause of white genocide.

Sage all fields

We have a winner!

Nice try JIDF.

Attached: 1508692090396.png (310x446, 9K)

>The average white man is a mongoloid
Maybe on Jow Forums. Honestly, you can't take this place seriously. It's a bunch of larpers who aren't even white by their own standards that couldn't score a 2/10 in real life who sit on a NEET autism board talking about how they're going to save the white race from the Jews.

It's like a drunken late night Comedy Central sketch.