What the fuck has gone wrong?

HUNDREDS of men turned up for date with THIS

What the ACTUAL FUCK

SHES ACTUALLY FUCKING DISGUSTING LOOKING, I WOULDNT EVEN LOOK AT HER TWICE IF I SAW IN HER PERSON. EXCEPT SHE CAN STILL GET HUNDREDS OF GUYS TO SHOW UP FOR A FUCKING DATE AT ONE TIME.

THIS IS WHY I DONT FUCKING BOTHER. YOU HAVE TO COMPETE AGAINST HUNDREDS OF OTHER GUYS FOR A FUCKING LITERAL MAXIMUM CAPPED 5/10.

ITS FUCKING PATHETIC

HAVE SOME STANDARDS YOU FUCKING FILTHY FUCKING CUNTS

Attached: 53299032509325.png (925x526, 514K)

Is that a woman who pretended to be a man for a joke? Or a mtf?

Dude most men are beta as fuck and will LITERALLY do anything women say just for a chance at some pussy. I used cat fish men on facebook and would get guys to send me money for nudes.

That being said imagine if we could harness this power for the greater good to fuck with these kikes.

Attached: 01CC054A-B2F0-4002-AEE0-C89A0D60D0D8.jpg (868x751, 86K)

Best part is, this is her "natural look" where she only smears on half as much makeup

disregard my ignorance
It's not an actual trap. Just an ugly woman.

this.
Guys these days degrade themselves for pussy. It's pathetique.

Why don't women ever say this? Why do they know understand how easy they have it? It baffles my mind that women actually think they have it harder or the same as men when it comes to dating

fat women happened

they have completely ruined the dating market. no any women can get a decent man, as long as she is not fat

Even ugly girls are giving out water in the dessert.

god didn't give women introspection

You must not have used Tinder, huh op?
Save your time, it's shit and has been for probably 3 or 4 years now unless you're a Chad (or Chad faced)

80% of men don’t exist in the minds of women.

Which is why women are always comparing themselves and their quality of life to the top 20% of men while completely ignoring the other 80% of men.

It’s not that hard to understand really.

>Has Pussy?
Has Options and power. Any Questions?

desperate cucks should be gassed

Attached: soys.jpg (1280x960, 164K)

she's not attractive enough to justify this act. that will ultimately be her downfall.

80% of men will never get laid, unless they rape someone.

The 20% of men that have been drowning in pussy since puberty just can't understand how this is possible.

But it is, and the 80% still outnumber them four-to-one.

Incels

vomit

Isn't it obvious what's going on?

Men are desperate to get with every fat/ugly woman they can to prove that they are "Chad".

You used to be called a loathsome chubby chaser if you fucked everything that moved.... now you have to stick it in for fear of not having enough partners, hence being called incel instead of Chad.

I see what she was getting at with the superficiality of having "cut-offs" and judging people based on their looks on tinder, but she has no idea what the alternative is like.

A woman, particularly one that's good looking enough to be an instragram model, has no idea what asking someone out takes.
When you're the one being asked it's frivolous, you can take or leave dating opportunities and have it not effect you at all.
When you have to actually ask, putting your ego on the line with a very likely chance you'll get a negative, it means a lot when you finally get a yes.
So it's fucked up to be "duped" when that yes was false all along.

These guys weren't mad because she thinks they're short or have tiny dicks, they're mad because they're struggling to be with someone and basically got called stupid for trying.

>80% of men will never get laid, unless they rape someone.

that's not even remotely true, who would think that...oh, I just noticed your flag

just by not being extremely overweight she is ahead of most females

You're just now discovering that women have it easy in the dating world? Fat girls get messaged by guys looking to pound. The men on the other hand, women will swipe next for any tiny little imperfection. If you're not rich and genetically gifted, don't even bother with Tinder. You'll have to play the numbers game and eventually, out of every thousand messages you send, you'll get to fuck one who's also fucking five other dudes from the app.

Source: Used to farm OkCupid/PoF/MeetMe. The only women I ever met up with were roasties but I've never had success on Tinder. I've gotten a lot of matches but they always flake out and stop talking out of nowhere.

She offered easy sex.
They weren't looking to marry her.
It really is that simple.

el goblina...

>that's not even remotely true
Which is why Hillary Clinton is President of the USA, right?

The more you insist the truth isn't true, the crazier your "reality" is going to get.

>would get guys to send me money
Oy vey! A shekel master

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

i've done this in the past using roast's timestamped pics from /b/ and /soc/. i got guys to send me crypto for nudes and for me to chat with them and pretend to care. couple hundred extra $ per month for my NEET self

>cucks
>men
You really need to fix your wording