The New Normal

>be londonistani citizen
>get stabbed

Attached: londonistan.jpg (858x818, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London
instagram.com/p/BbNg4BKlaGY/
youtube.com/watch?v=pg19B2G556c
breitbart.com/london/2018/08/27/gun-free-london-teen-murdered-by-anti-knife-poster-two-wounded-after-knife-fight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>#knifefree since XXXXX
What the actual fuck Britbongs?

Just stab my shit up senpai

part and parcel of living in a multicultural society
they they will learn to live with it just like the americans have

Attached: b75104BBxcAM.png (596x602, 381K)

So do they have to change the date on the sign now?

you can buy up to 5 guns in Honduras, there are only some limitations on carrying them in public, it is very common to own at least one, you don't need to lie.

t. catracho.

Nice link

The government started a huge campaign to try and get nigs to stop stabbing each other

When did they become so orwellian? I don't think they were like that before the 20th century, but I don't know of any specific point when it changed. Was the process just too slow and gradual to notice while it happened?

I think it is everywhere in the west, and I believe it is since 9/11, people went from defending it's privacy and it's personal freedom to actually beg for more regulations and more access to everyone's personal data.

Attached: 1535194196405.jpg (2762x1998, 1.64M)

>#knifefree
>"this can't be fucking real"
oh

without stop and search it's futile really.

i carry a locking assisted usa made kershaw everwhere. suck it britfags. can't even handle 3 inch pocket knives, god you're pathetic swine.

All the niggers be thinking "wai dem crazy ass whyte ppl haynging piktures of a cracka on a bajke evrywere?"

guns are legal in Honduras.

Switzerland does not have the lowest rate in the world.

And Switzerland does not required citizens to own guns.

Other than that, very true facts thanks for sharing. Your short bus will arrive shortly.

The funny thing is Spencer Fearon said he actually wants the police to actually do their jobs even if they end up profiling black kids because he's sick of going to funerals

RULE THE WAVES

Attached: 1510335967830.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

Further, using annual statistics for 2017, New York has a significantly higher homicide rate than London, with New York recording 3.4 homicides per 100,000 people whereas London recorded 1.2.[6]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_London

>boy I sure would HATE to visit Londonistan, they have a STABBING EPIDEMIC caused by MUSLIMS!!!
>*gets shot*
>*eats burger*

instagram.com/p/BbNg4BKlaGY/

BIN
THAT
POSTER

>JCDecaux

Attached: 1474129745744.jpg (595x637, 179K)

coping is hard

Attached: U49521u2XoPM.png (548x525, 195K)

What in Christ's name.... Knife Free? Do you use knives at home at least? That is just astonishing. The power the British government has over it's civilians is frightening.

>Honduras isn't racially homogenous

post white stats, not nigger stats/

part and parcel

Attached: moderate.png (334x625, 159K)

That fucking sign

These silly campaigns have no effect on wether or not people carry knifes. If you live in the shitty parts of London a knife is a requirement to stay safe.

Attached: diversity_is_our_strength.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

>posting the nigger problem

I love this new third world London. It's a bliss to hear every day that someone is getting stabbed.

Attached: Homer-Simpson-27.jpg (500x376, 164K)

How does carrying a knife nearly cost you your life?

when will people quit acting like pussies and hold the tyrannical to account? Kill those who allow those to kill you. Its quite simple really.

>Nice!
Right click KEK

>Shitania RULE THE WAVES
Also Audrey Hepburn was Blegian.

People who carry knives are more likely to be murdered. It can't be that people who carry knives are more likely to be murdered because they're all niggers in gangs so it must be true that throwing a knife away makes you safer.

Reminder that hispanics often get listed as whites as perpetrators so this skews the stats even more

tbf it's a white guy also it's only £50 for antistab vests the paretns msut be very poor

Don't carry a knife. A baton is much better if you're being attacked.

Oy dat blimey didn bin his meat sticker innit

>Spencer Fearon
fuck this guy, he is basically an ex boxer who is Tariq Nasheed tier.
youtube.com/watch?v=pg19B2G556c

The modern are largely English are an ugly, stupid people; they kind of deserve it. Will probably leave soon, finances permitting of course.

Oy apologize for making fun of England. I'm a hacker btw.

Are you English?

Honduras isn't white.

if you're law abaiding then a baton is still an offensive weapon. Not worth losing your job over if your current or future employer as a policy about criminal records.

Attached: london.png (643x3360, 230K)

Why are white brits so violent?

You're full of shit.

>if you're law abaiding then a baton is still an offensive weapon
I'm not British (still European though) so it's more complicated. Still, being able to defend myself is my right and I'm going to do that whatever the law says.

So how long are you be visiting us for, cuck?

>place with more multiculturalism has more murders
Really made me think.

>knifefree
But knives are one of man's earliest and monst useful tools? How do britbongs slice their food? Do they have to take their meals to a police station and have an officer cut their meats and veggies for them?

breitbart.com/london/2018/08/27/gun-free-london-teen-murdered-by-anti-knife-poster-two-wounded-after-knife-fight/

It happened while everyone was busy talking about 9/11

After applying for a licencse you are allowed to keep a selection of knives in a locked safe at home provided the key is kept in a different room to the safe, once every two years it's inspected.

Diversity is our *gets stabbed*!!

It happened as soon as Sadiq Khan got elected and fired all real policemen, then disarmed the SJWs he replaced them with, and made it illegal for them to do a weapon search (because it is racist) or persecute criminals who flee a crime (because they could trip and hurt themselves).

Funny because Sadiq Khan was the lawyer of the people who committed the 9/11.

Attached: London_this_week.webm (636x360, 2.91M)