MAGA

Wow fucken BASED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-27-10-13-12-1.png (1080x1070, 875K)

source tho?

Jakiw Palij
He's fucking 95 though, what's the point?
A strong gust of wind would kill him.

Attached: r the donald 1.jpg (661x472, 79K)

googled it, dude's in a fucking hospital bed wew
whats the point of deporting him now? is he even still a nazi?

These are psyops.... Jews snatch these old "Nazis" just to remind us that they can do anything they want to us, and we are powerless to stop them, even kidnapping our citizens and throwing them in prisons overseas.

If you have to deport a 95 year old man in an ambulance because he has to stay in a hospital bed, you do start to wonder what the point is.
It's more than likely the fact that they're obsessed with reminding everyone that the Holocaust happened.
I wonder what it's going to be like when all of the people from that time are dead.

I think ice was just tired of people calling them nazis so they pulled the trigger on the lad

lel

Obviously it's solely for optics. It's like Bill Cosby, but less rape and more sieg heil.

wtf I guess this means he’s good now, and I suddenly like tax cuts for billionaires and anti abortion Supreme Court justices

Attached: 92FD1EFA-A11C-4C3F-8B32-C4AC9B3ECDCE.jpg (600x600, 45K)

old news
sage

Announcing a sage is against the rules

Why do republicucks care so much what the left thinks of them? I couldn’t care less what fags like these think of me.

Attached: 2E8A59AA-1A54-47BD-AC33-1EDFDB11A1B1.jpg (825x959, 69K)

What would you know about freedom?
Cowardly hiding nazi scum hiding like anne frank can die on the dirty tainted land he came from, not the land of the free and home of the brave.
Poo goes in the loo.

Attached: tumblr_ml5csoMxNP1rh1wv4o1_500.png (500x377, 275K)

lol at that yelp sticker top right

First of all, I never mentioned "freedom" at all in my post.
He's fucking 95, he's not hiding, he probably can't even leave his house. That had to take him out on a fucking stretcher.
He has one foot in the grave and the other on a fucking roller skate and yet they're wasting time and resources deporting him.

it almost shows how stupid and rabid the nazi hate is after all these years....

whats he even gonna DO? even if he was openly a nazi, a 95 y/o in a hospital bad aint gonna cook no one

it's because he faked his identity, I.E. HE WAS ILLEGAL

Well healthcare is expensive in the US and in Germany he will receive top of the line healthcare even if he is a criminal.