SWEDISH DEBATE

Official thread for the live debate of the Swedish political leaders.
Svensk debatt live nu mellan partiledarna.

Aftonbladet:

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/0EAmzM/nu-gor-partiledarna-upp--folj-valets-viktigaste-debatt-har

Attached: redd sverigeanon.png (711x631, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLm2UzFK0YY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ebba SÖT

Attached: dab.png (549x413, 93K)

Sjöstedt är en judeo-marxist.

Ful som stryk, precis som du

Please explain what is habbening takk.

Attached: mzng34-i.jpg (569x883, 39K)

ingen bryr sig

JIMMIE

Not very important stuff OP just thinks one of the female politicians is QT

Jimmie is /ourguy/, everyone else are cucks

Is she?

Attached: 1534106412222.jpg (788x699, 54K)

No there are way QTer ones but they aren't as important as her, she is an ugly bitch ( excuse the language)

Attached: (((eliten))).webm (1280x720, 1.44M)

No he's a Jews that promotes ugly as beauty-standard

look at that ugly fucking boomer in the red scarf. probably no children and votes F!

>blablablabla
alla låter ju samma

I have zero interest in watching this crap. They're all marionettes repeating the same rehearsed lines. Nothing is being said we haven't heard a million times before.

Attached: ebbabuschthor2.jpg (612x344, 37K)

Kill them all.

*knäpp*

Attached: 3vkot6x58n111.jpg (1080x701, 116K)

Be hypothesized goy, don't vote for parties that our media doesn't promote!

Attached: 1534275160705.jpg (964x964, 192K)

Your Nazi parties will lose and the Finnish jews will prevail.

Sweden please.

Attached: 1534259642093.jpg (1111x597, 144K)

>that voice
Of course that dirty fucking kike is the moderator

Attached: disgust.gif (240x228, 774K)

careful or I'll nock your teeth out goy

Attached: 0987369082257.jpg (610x320, 58K)

Hail hitler

Attached: 89759683496.gif (260x242, 625K)

You're on the wrong side of the history nazi. Love will prevail.

>that maw
Here, Ebba, catch!

Attached: 59632856012343.jpg (2048x1469, 624K)

Hur mår Löfvén egentligen? Han låter mer alkad än vanligt. Tror han längtar efter att förlora så han kan dra sig tillbaka från politiken, och leva på Sorosbucks som tack för trogen tjänst.

maybe nice guy nationalism?

Attached: 248212.jpg (700x638, 52K)

> rött är nej va?

Varför gav vi kvinnor rösträtt igen?

Attached: chloe-classica.gif (245x200, 970K)

I don't speak Swedish.

Attached: 1514391883571.jpg (640x626, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lLm2UzFK0YY

Attached: 1512176022066.jpg (1200x1052, 140K)

How are things in Sweden in general anyway? I've heard that you now have a
>growing far-right party taking over, the SD
which is really just neocon Republican tier. Any actual good news? Give a burger a rundown.

Attached: obrien-ranger-drake.jpg (800x533, 112K)

The entire Swedish Establishment consists of Judeo-Marxists.
Sieg Heil.

Ni ar alla idioter som tror att Jimmie Akesson kommer radda Sverige. Han kommar att slappa in invandrare fran icke muslimska lander och ni kommer att acceptera det for ni tror att icke muslimska invandrare ar battre an muslimska invandrare.

Sverige ar ett forlorat land.. kanske, BARA KANSKE, sa kan de som bor norrut att radda detta javla land, men jag tvivlar pa det. Har inte nordisk tangentbord pa min telefon for jag orkar inte satta pa det.

You will not get an unbiased rundown from anyone here because we are all split on whether or not SD or AfS is the best alternative. SD is the former NatSoc party that is now more civnat and thus attracts anger from people here, then we have AfS that is a Jow Forums party but we'll see how things go. If SD gets 30% then we'll be doing better politically than most Euro countries right now, but then again that's not much to brag about

Every politician, except for AfS, is owned by the Jews.

Sjöstedt bingo! Den ensamma sjuksköterskan!

VEM bryr sig om detta?

Dettahär

Attached: 20170813_155518.jpg (2560x1536, 2.16M)

Idioter som tror att demokrati kommer forandra nagot i landet.

Det ar sa javla pinsamt.

fucking shit, drug laws basically ruin your fucking life if youre a swede(not if youre an immigrant).

Growing yes. Taking over no. They've also gone almost full kosher with civic nationalism and pro-EU. There's a smaller party called AfS that might enter parliament in response to this though.

All in all the actual good news are lacking.

De skulle lika gärna kunna spela upp debatter från tidigare valrörelser. Det är som att inget har hänt de senaste decennierna, iaf när man lyssnar på Sjöstedt.

Sjöstedt blev rimligt BTFO av Björklund. Att slakta höginkomsttagare och företag med skatter är som att ge dom en gratis utlandsbiljett. Sänk skatterna och se till att företagen stannar i Sverige för faan

breddit bingo!

Sjöstedts värld måste bygga på öppna gränser in och stängda gränser ut.

Sweden is not yet lost and Muslim migrants will be stopped.
Stop spreading bs propaganda when the people are actually waking up.
I don't think that he'll step back until he fucks something up within his own party or triggers the Greens.
He is weak though and might do something wrong very soon, because he has to take action some day, or else people will get suspicious.

SKRATTA DUU

FLORLA DUUUUU

MANNNEENNNNNNNNNN

LETS GO YOU FUCKING SWEDE KEK NIGGERS WE CAN DOOOOOO THIS!!
OOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH1!!

GIVE ME 55

Attached: 1534867554793.png (326x268, 100K)

Made this two years ago. Still relevant.

Attached: bingo2016.jpg (2132x1884, 654K)

That’s as brilliant as it is tragic.

>Sweden is not yet lost
t.German

JIMMY YOU CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNTTTTTINH NIGGER EDGE LORD SUPREME

YOU CAN DO THIS YOU CAN WIN THIS!!!!

Sweden will survive you mad cunt. Watch them.

Attached: 1534899538484.png (1385x461, 940K)

That's what I said.
A well-placed sign of hope.
I'd say it would be possible for AfS to reach 10% if luck and internet-activities from the right are able to help them, otherwise it might help to simply expose the left.
>I've heard that you now have a >growing far-right party taking over, the SDwhich is really just neocon Republican tier
Imagine something between Geert Wilders and Trump.

Based Jonas blowing the neoliberals TFO

Attached: 760984356249028.jpg (970x703, 421K)

>tfw voted for SD today

Attached: 1534040761999.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

Based. Voted SD last week

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAH HOHOHOH HIHIHI HEHEHEHEHE HHAHAHAH HHÖHÖHÖHÖHÖ HIHIHHIHIHIHHIHI

Goddamn, Löfven totally gives off the the vibe of knowing he’s already lost. He looks like he’s about to cry. I almost feel sorry for him.

Because we did it first

Attached: 869c08d3.jpg (1254x1063, 163K)

SD will get a significant boost in the election but not enough to change anything. Sweden is fucked. At least they'll be remembered as a humanitarian superpower.

me too. He looks so broken

They have better chances than we for the entire part and time plays for them in a tricky way.

As a Norwegian you should shut your mouth, the fat cow that is in your governmentwill turn you into Pakistan and copy the EU, while also ruining welfare, so stay mad Mountain Dane.

so how fucked is sweden on a scale of 10 to 10?

with 10 being most fucked

5 but cucks here will say 11 since they never leave their basements

He’s trying to argue like it was 1970, just along muh taxes dividing lines from a lost era. Man, I miss the old Sweden where his arguments were even relevant.

That's a 10 in Sweden

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1525687275086m.jpg (1024x769, 101K)

Attached: Suomi.png (705x590, 77K)

>Danebro not holding a beer
>Norfag not holding a fish
>Finn-kun not holding a knife
>Sven not holding a BBC

BECAUSE WE ARE COMING BACK WEAK CUNT!
>feeling sorry for a traitor
You will die with him.

ENERGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>sweden is fucked
Yeah, nah. They will win and we will see a resurgence of the Swedish people. JewK and France are fucked. Swedes can turn this around.

Attached: 1535057451175.jpg (757x1078, 600K)

4/10

Not going to bother finding a translation from Cuck to English. I'll just assume they're debating on what is the best way to prep Somalian bulls.

5 right now but the tracks already laid will lead to 9, and it’s hard to stop the train. People are not as upset about the current situation as where they see it inevitably going.

8/10

Attached: eu_imm_3.png (640x577, 61K)

>4/10
Based Hitler Himself.

Nah, it's a shittest you mad cunt. YOU ARE BEING TESTED. Speak your mind and watch Swedes flock to you. Fuck the roasties, there are still good grills out there.

I said “almost”. Reading comprehension, shape up!

They're debating about family-life in America and är means incest, while Löfven means retarded, that's Basic Swedish for ya.

What? Are you even in the right thread?

Nah, not worth listening to as a non-swede. Healthcare and shit.

Yes, (((almost))) is too fucking much for my liking, lad. Be ruthless to these cunts.

Did I stutter?

>Lena Mellin

Attached: tenor.gif (220x258, 195K)

"I feel sorry for my destroyer"

Sweden....

Attached: 1535089623570.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

No, you were just incomprehensible to me. What does grills have to do with it? If anything they shouldn’t even be allowed to vote given their track record.

It's currently 4, picture it as a high-speed-train heading to 8.8(hehehe), which will be stopped by a broken bridge, that is the will and nature of the Swedish people, letting it crash down into the valley of 0/10 cuckoldry, with no survivors.
There is truth to it without a doubt.

Attached: Together.jpg (507x640, 633K)

t. Mohammed Al Falastini

(you)

>Imagine something between Geert Wilders and Trump
That's bretty good honestly.
Lykke til Swedes. The bantz are only because we want you to succeed. You fuckin c u c k s.

Attached: 4c236644d298021197e962ee55ee18f707914fbead0fa5b39ccd0a6b765ac5ca.jpg (898x904, 128K)

XD XD XDDDDDD

Attached: 543782541094046197743.jpg (535x542, 39K)

Almost is a powerful word Kiwi and you skipped it.

I ALMOST feel bad for the noggin on pic related.

Almost.

Attached: This triggers new fags and niggers.jpg (650x829, 188K)

Does anyone have any opinion data for AfS? A lot of people on here seem to be very optimistic, but as a foreigner I have no idea what the actual situation on the ground is. It would seem unlikely that they would enter parliament to me, but I don’t really know.

Also what’s the deal with SD’s dropping poll numbers and the uptick for the Social Democrats? Seems odd to me but once again I don’t have the same social access as someone in Sweden has.

That's the kind of women ("batikhäxor") who hold half the power in this country in the counties and all the branches of the government like the board of immigration and public employment service

Attached: 98077654523986.jpg (219x234, 15K)

This must have been back when white people actually fought for things. That will never happen again.

Lena Melin har fan lungcancer

herre jävlar vad jag hatar fittjournalister och lögnpolitiker

Sounds like she's been smoking since she was an embryo

stop coughing

No one outside of fringe groups cares about AfS.

Jag vet. Jag kommer liksom från Sverige. Hon håller sig iallafall hyfsat saklig under debatten änsålänge. Om hon inte dör av hostandet snart.

>That's bretty good honestly.
I expected you to say something like that, because it's something so typical for an American to say.
>The bantz are only because we want you to succeed. You fuckin c u c k s.
Don't worry, I'm probably more aware of the use of insults as a mean of ensuring discipline than you'll ever be.
Also, I'm not a Swede, but rather a German from Braunau.

Cheers.