Is he right?

Is he right?

Attached: 43958.jpg (848x588, 54K)

No

only boomers believe in "muh respect"

Attached: stillgotthemoves.gif (220x188, 20K)

Tiger has been an honorary white ever since that Chapelle's Show skit

no

Tigger who?

Attached: 1505653658736.gif (240x270, 245K)

Attached: 30.jpg (1024x768, 247K)

>implying trump isn't a zionist shill

Attached: yum.png (558x614, 45K)

This.
He turned his back on all of his campaign promises.
Hes owned

yes. but the poor guy just committed career suicide by simply stating an apolitical, neutral opinion of the president because apparently you're a nazi if you're not barfing out "FUCK BLUMPH FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T EXPLAIN" tweets every day

Tiger is the man. He has his problems, but success isn't one of them.

Attached: 1510866943835.png (672x613, 320K)

no

if some nigger gets it, I will spit on it

BASED BLACK MAN

give him a MAGA hat

Not everybody has to respect it , but still try to listen to them

Lol try anti jew you traitor

yes.

Attached: lemagapedearmy.png (1000x800, 29K)

i mean its a fun show. we should have respect for that

He's essentially just saying "be civil." Entirely correct. That was the initial role of secularism and a big problem where the left overstepped. The idea is that in public there is an unwritten codice of behaviours. Respect flag. Respect religion. But it's fine to disagree and voice your opinions respectfully and with good intention. But we're getting further and further from this. And Trump was chosen to essentially "give em a taste of their own medicine"and those people can't see the forest for the trees. It's why nothing sticks to Trump. "We" literally don't give a fuck about his misadventures. In fact they're even more endearing.

lmao, you don't have to directly say you support trump anymore to get attacked. You just have to say "respect the presidency, but you can disagree with their actions" and you will get labeled as a far right nazi white nationalist.

>R/the_donald constantly rails other redditors for blindly supporting obama but support trump no matter what neocon policies he passes and blindly attack those who criticize trump for stepping back on his promises
oh the irony, you redditors truly are all the same

Attached: 1526034038725.jpg (600x800, 186K)

Tiger is secretly based.
he once dissed obama. obama was trying to use Tiger for racial antagonism. Tiger saw right through it and declined the invitation.
plus Tiger and Trump are friends.

kudos, Tiger.
now go and win some more majors.

>listening to athletes for political advice.

Attached: burger pepe.jpg (636x778, 72K)

Tiger is most assuredly an honorary white.
one time Fuzzy Zeller fucked with him (in a lighthearted and jocular way...suggested that Tiger would request fried chicken and watermelon for his Master's dinner), Tiger took it in stride and didn't blink.

whites test each other constantly. it's not so much the color of your skin, it's more a matter of its thickness. thin skinned faggots do not belong...can't take a joke, we have no room for you.

He even told Bill Clinton to GTFO

>Race is only skin deep u guise!
>Those ebil white Dems are the REAL rayciss

Attached: 1535206142715.jpg (735x1024, 94K)

I've never seen a thread with this much JIDF

You've obviously never seen the yids trying to pull the
>oh no goy there is no white genocide in South Africa but if there was one you evil racist Nazis would deserve to get tortured and slaughtered to death for the crime of keeping niggers in line

There would be no Tiger Woods if Trump didn’t open his golf clubs up to blacks in the ‘80’s. Trump’s actions pushed the majors to change to accept black players.

Tiger Woods confirmed based and red pilled A G A I N

God I love this nigger

>Trump let niggers play on his golf course
What can I say, we've all made mistakes

It's like you can literally see these slimey goblins in the mainstream press prodding apolitical people with a sharpened stick to jump onto their propaganda train. Leave the guy alone.

no

Woods is right, on his part. Trump might do the same once he matures.

>Trump might respect the office
Gives it more respect than any modern president combined. He even pretends to listen to the chimps in suits

well played

>We must all respect the sanctity of marriage

Attached: 20180826_153718.jpg (918x414, 96K)

>well played
For a brainlet, I agree

I know you're insane, but can you count the number of times he's publicly insulted members of his own staff or cabinet?

>can you count
Might come as a surprise to a nigger such as yourself, but yes I can count

Since you are definitely not a nigger, are you able to re-read my question, and then answer it? Assuming you don't have reading comprehension issues, like niggers do.

He doesn't even think of himself as black and distances hinself as much as podsible from black Identity. He prefers to diminish his black ancestry in every way in interviews and in any mention of his roots. He even coined the term cablinasian to show that he's a mutt as opposed to just black. He knows being a nigger is the worst thing that can happen to you.

>will you please count for me?
Beg and I'll consider it

I'm not your mother, Nigger.

>I'm not your mother
>asks me to count mean words
Could've fooled me because you definitely sound like a woman.

Sergio Garcia made the same joke a few years back.