TRUMP BTFO: VETS WILL LOWER THEIR OWN FLAGS FOR MCCAIN

militarytimes.com/veterans/2018/08/27/veterans-group-furious-with-white-house-over-disrespect-following-john-mccains-death/

Attached: insanemccain.gif (498x382, 541K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/defense/403826-veteran-groups-tell-trump-to-lower-flag-to-half-staff-to-honor-mccain
thehill.com/homenews/administration/403854-white-house-re-lowers-flag-to-half-staff
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: BASmyshitupfam.png (597x577, 217K)

>be McCain
>die
>still annoying
How do we get rid of McCain for good?

Yeah I'm sure a (((veteran's group))) is mad with Trump, this is 100% organic and real

Attached: who's that pokemon jew merchant.jpg (469x354, 19K)

>american Legion just joined in
suck it up buttercup

thehill.com/policy/defense/403826-veteran-groups-tell-trump-to-lower-flag-to-half-staff-to-honor-mccain

no one cares about tumor mccain, this will all be memory holed in less than 24 hours.

Isn't that just a bar and cheap wedding venue?

Lol anyone else remember when they did the same BS to george bush every flag lowering opportunity? As soon as they raised it back they would act like it was never lowered in the first place and ignore the standard policy of the whitehouse and military flag code. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE FAKE NEWS.

Not this veteran. Fuck McCain

Trump will cave and order the flag lowered by tomorrow at the latest. Not a fight worth having.

>"veterans groups"
and yet, not veterans themselves.

Should we look into what these groups were saying about obama and his policies? I wonder what that would reveal?

we lower the flag in honor of the fearless tumor that gave up everything for us

Attached: 1520992876597.jpg (258x402, 29K)

Trump is no apologist. I believe he'll stand his ground; WH followed protocol to the letter.

F

John McCain was one the most respectable senators the US has has in the last century. Sucks our current leader is such a egotistical social media bitch.

Saville-up his legacy

.t david brock

t. lefty that only tolerated McCain cause he went against Trump.

>american citizens exercise their free speech.
I too, have an asshole. Wheres my news article?

Is ISIS going to also honor their founder with a "traditional Islamic burial-at-sea" like they did with OBL?

Anyone who wants kids to die for Israeli interests doesn't deserve respect

Fuck McCain.
Media only licked his foul ass because he reliably stabbed republicans in the back.

Attached: mcCain.png (500x522, 147K)

What a joke of a president you got there

why is everyone sucking McCain's dick all the sudden? Shit's trippy af

Mass purge of Neocon/Neoliberal politicians, propaganda MSM, pundits, and general population who is unable to recognize all of this.

because fuck drumpfthhhh

I greatly disliked McCain, but didn't he die Saturday afternoon? So, I would have kept it lowered just for today. 48 hour rule, lets honor that.

>Has Merkel as a leader, criticizes other countries leaders
Nah Turkroach not today.

Liberals would choose a war mongering neo-con over someone who says mean things.

Never Trumpers love he who will not be named.

Left can't stand that the laws don't favor them.

Your leader wants to genocide her own people.

Especially the Gulf of Tonkin fags whose parents hated them enough that they hoped they died.

Flag Code was followed accordingly. We need to stop viewing politicians as royalty with all this weeks-long mourning periods and whatnot.

I bet those pilots who got shot down because of mccain want them lowered too

I'm literally on a military base and the flag is at full staff.

Ha, this from totally cucked Germany?

How could you not honor the man who bravely gave the info that led to other pilots being shot down. The brave man that helped train nva pilots. The brave man who only wasn't executed for treason because of the blanket pardon of POWs. The brave man who had the nva propoganda he recorded made classified. The brave man who helped in the founding of fucking ISIS.

Enough honors can not be granted such an exceptional individual

I'm gonna raise my flag to double staff

EAT SHIT FAGGOTS
thehill.com/homenews/administration/403854-white-house-re-lowers-flag-to-half-staff

I live in Alaska and basically have to listen to the radio at work. People were calling in a local radio talk show saying how McCain was a traitor and we should "google songbird". A lot of the people were older and one vet.

Says the pussies that will still vote for non trump backed republicans in November