Italy targets Hungary with EU budget threat on migrants

Top officials from Italy's ruling 5MS said EU funds to Hungary should be suspended because it was unwilling to take in migrants.

"Countries that do not participate in relocation and which do not even deign to respond to Italy's request for help should no longer receive European funds from us and among these at the moment is Hungary" leaders of M5S in Italy's chamber of deputies and senate said.

Salvini said last week in an interview that he would review the EU's asylum policy with Orban. The Hungarian leader has been a staunch opponent of distributing migrants something which Italy as a frontline country has been pushing for. Both of them are hardline anti-migrant but they see the problem differently with Italy pushing for EU burden-sharing while Hungary for national control of immigration.

The meeting comes after Italy allowed around 150 people to disembark from the Diciotti after they spent nearly a week at a port in Sicily.

Salvini let them off only when Albania (non-EU country) and Ireland pledged to take about 20 people each. The Italian bishops' conference a religious organisation promised to take care of 100 of them. Salvini had earlier vowed not to allow disembarkation unless EU countries took them all. But the migrants were let off the boat shortly after Sicilian prosecutors announced they were opening an investigation into Salvini for "illegal confinement, arrest and abuse of power".

A meeting of EU diplomats last Friday from around a dozen countries did not produce any pledges to take in the Diciotti migrants. The EU has struggled to reform its asylum laws which require the first country where migrants enter to take care of them putting the bulk of the burden on Italy, Greece, Malta and Spain.

Attached: euflag.png (320x213, 6K)

The 5MS threat to Hungary comes after Italy also threatened to refuse to pay into the EU budget unless other countries relocated the migrants. Italy's deputy prime minister Luigi Di Maio kept up the war of words on Sunday. "We will look at all measures in discussions regarding the European budget and will block what's not convenient for us. The European Union has decided to turn its back on Italy once again" he said.

Italian premier Giuseppe Conte also said on Saturday that Italy cannot follow EU fiscal rules so long as the migration issue remains unresolved.

His warning came ahead of an expected showdown with the EU over his government's inflated budget plans with countries due to present their budget proposals to the EC in October.

In anticipation of the budget confrontation Italy's government is seeking investment as it prepares to break eurozone spending rules. Italian finance minister is currently on a mission to attract investors in China, while PM Conte won a pledge from Donald Trump that the US will buy Italian government debt.

based

> sign law
> refuse to abide by it
Based Hungary

notice how medshits don't cry about how this is destroying Europe now when it's not us evil Germans

kiss my ass shitalian good for nothing gypsies, you aint "relocating" anything to here

fucking retards
>halp halp they come by sea
>close the ports
>no halp

we didnt sign any contract involving this, we dont violate anything but medshit asshole by having a spine

b-but based italy right?

Fuck them
Orban said Greece should keep them because we can't control borders and other lies like that.
What Orban and his German buddies forget to mention is international maritime law and search and rescue.
Since they lie shamelessly through their teeth i say fuck them. It's not like they want to stay here anyway.

EU is really going tits up over this migrant bullshit. Should have just shot them.

Attached: angela-640x480.jpg (640x480, 42K)

I dunno if you signed any contracts but I though EU buddies were all friends and we would stick together in ruff times now.

Also thanks for closing the border we were a little to stupid to say no.

Attached: plshalp.jpg (764x512, 45K)

It's a smart move actually, it can make EU forcing the leeches to take nogs, obviously they won't like it and threaten to quit. I like it.

based italians playing 4d chess

Yet they wonder why people just cannot take them serious.

friends don't flood friends' countries with niggers, germoney

>tl;dr Italy being traitors again
Why i am not surprised

It was an honest mistake. We just wanted to be the nice guys for once but we now try to stop this too.

Hahahahahahahahahah why are other countries so shit compared to Finland?

Western Europe
>Cucked, poor, shit and becoming shittier

Northern Europe
>Rich, but cucked

Eastern Europe
>poor as shit and getting cucked by Westerners

Everything outside of europe (except Canada, Australia and New Zealand)
>shitholes

Canada, Australia, New Zealand
>chinese colonies

Finland
>rich
>not cucked
>not cucked by westerners
>getting better
>most stable country in the world
>everything is free
>everything is awesome
>get paid to study
>get paid to live
>get paid to have kids

>be anti immigrant
>want to distribute migrants if they land on your shores
>want to never let any into your country if you're a literal non country
More like just egoistic nationalist.

>Finland
>not cucked

Attached: 18586990674_e12e3a28d0_b.jpg (1024x683, 321K)

>cuck hungary out of coastline
>get mad no refugees are ending up there
bravo western europe

lmao that's just larping so the westerners don't fuck with us. Listen, bro, come here and you'll see. Estonians are the only migrants we welcome. But if you're a r*ssian in Estonia you can just fuck off back to r*ssia.

Finland has literally no non-whites and everything is super amazing. The best country in the world, easily.

We are so based that we have come full circle

we're giving all the immigrants away and you cant do anything about it, fucking slav

EU should just let us ship them back

I will take a immigrant if EU pays for him.

if your friend crashes his car into yours will you help him pay eventough you specifically said he is driving reckless?
think not

in this case it's our car and the driver is germany/france

not really, i have an old golf and hes parading with his new bmw, and i should pay for his, fuck off

Does Italy think it's easier to send illegal migrants to other EU countries than back to Libya?

if we send them back to lybia they come back

so better let them in, i hope you never manage pests

Wtf italy not so based afterall

Triggered sissy Nordcuck
YOU will take our immigrants, that you like it or not

If this happened you could send them back again. The police also wouldn't let a burglar break into a house if it was his 2nd attempt.

Even if its your day off from the construction site in our capital region and sperging maymays and drink saku are supper fun, you know that even Helsinki is not that bad in scale of european citys

we truly are alone in this, fuck europe

why aren't we out of the EU yet? they only drag us down

kek you incompetent idiots drag yourself down you dont need any boogieman for that

easy Boris the whole world is trying to fuck us at the moment

>we live in the timeline when the V4 cunts have surpassed italy and many other western european ”powers”

Seething
Spread your buttchecks for Abdul bozgor, he is coming SOON and you can't do anything to change that

l'ungherese furente señores

>try to be nice
>ruin europe for the third time in 100 years
just fucking stop
stick to making cars

STOP trolling.

lol radu, fetch me a pizza

ngos are literally picking up the migrants 2 miles off the libyan coast and the italian navy is doing nothing because their leaders are scared what big daddy brussels might say if they did

the first time we did something the entire world chimped out, you wouldn't be so smug in our shoes

Brainlet, we asked if we could close them back in 2011, Germany laughed and ignored it until a group of refugees literally walked into Germany in 2015, and by then nothing could be done.

And now they're saying if you want rescue mission boarding on our ports you're going to have to take them. If you don't want them send them to Germany.

not to mention Salvini is currently under investigation and might be arrested for not letting the migrants in, our hands are tied

>Hungary
>Boris
?????

>implying the media (including our own liberal cumguzzlers) didn't went nuclear on our asses in 2015 when Orbán told the refugees to fuck off
the trick is not minding what the world thinks about you

I remember the Italian coast guard literally sinking ships.

>i need permission to do something
you didnt wana do anything, lazy southtron

Thing is that it makes it profitable for the ones creating the ventures that send migrants of easily-sinkable ships. There's the risk they may get rich enough to become part of the Lybian new political landscape, at which point Lybia is not going to take them back period.

we should form a joint coalition to invade Lybia like we did with Albania in the '90s, but politicians have no balls these days

i envy eastern europe desu

But invading is what caused Albanians to start to flee that hard in the first place.

wtf are you talking about. Albania was in a state of anarchy after the commie regime

hungarians are niggers so the migrants won't stand out there

pot calling the kettle black

> Finland
> 10 months of freezing hellish winter
> drunk all year to endure living conditions
> neighbours are fucking Russia & Sweden
> sperg Finnish people unfriendly as fuck, average dude has Jow Forums level of autism when it comes to socializing
> Come your State sponsored 72 hours of summer : get eaten alive by mosquitoes and get skin cancer

Iceland is the true Nordic uncucked country.

Attached: 1520956421243.jpg (414x508, 27K)

Nothing to envy. It's shit.

>be italian traitor rat
>need to be traitor to countries that might support you
>let's be traitors to hungary now hahahha eeeeeeeeeej
>e ma ce catso figli macaroni

no one supports us

When you act like this do you blame them?

Do Shitalians realize that the flood of African migrants will never ever end but only increase in volume?
We need a zero crossing policy not distribution

literally learning polish so I can leave spain

Attached: pol.jpg (728x1296, 112K)

>Iceland
but mon ami, Icelands summers are full of biting flies

I actually dont care about any of this, but saying hungarian posters rustled is funny

we're the ones in a bad position in case you didn't notice, no one in europe has EVER tried to support us

Well we support the Tirolians so technicly we do

Still better than mosquitoes.
But then I guess I need to fuck off to Greenland then. Living in Danish paradise can't be that bad and they certainly don't have any immigration problems. Wanna come along, mein Freund ?

>we're the ones in a bad position in case you didn't notice
Oh I am so fucking sorry about your damn position you poor Italian.

maybe you're not very good at making friends

>Danish paradise
I mean to write "Danish Canada" sorry

it's the Italian gyps who are rustled because Big Dick Orbán is constantly cucking their EU-supported migrant schemes

>living in a frozen dessert with noone around because half the population of greenland commits suicide every year
>just nature and you (and strong satelite Wi-Fi)
>no spiders, no insects
Sounds dreamy

kys

You have our all support in closing the fucking ports

We have even offered you policemens to guard them like we did that in hungary and Macedonia

You said no so stfu

All that stuff you said is based except shitty neighbors but it has made us very xenophobic and now works to our advantage. Iceland is a micro"country". Doesn't count.

Attached: 23.jpg (225x225, 9K)

I'm literally my country irl.

Where were you when we needed help, rufiani?

loud, in dept, racist and from below down hairy and dirty?

this is all your fault for killing geddafi

you guys have thousands of kilometers of seaside beaches, which generates you hundreds of millions if not billions of euros in tourism bux which we never saw a dime of (rightfully so), and yet now that that very same shoreline is starting to show its first drawbacks you want us, a poor undeveloped landlocked shithole in central europe to take on the burden? lmao, in your dreams, pastaniggers!

I agree.

>Iceland is a micro"country". Doesn't count.
If Belgium or the Netherlands get to be considered countries then so does Iceland.
And no, dying by lack of sunlight is not "based" by any measurement. I'll give you propos for your music cultrue though.

Fuck the Eu, it was a mistake.
I don't want to see any European countries ruined by muslims.

>If Belgium or the Netherlands get to be considered countries then so does Iceland.
I think she was talking with Iceland's population in her mind.

They talk smack about SHOOT THEM ON SITE because they have no sea borders in the med.
But when some refos reached their border they didn't dare to shoot them either.

>EU will unironically blow up because some SHITTY migrants

What the FUCK stop this shit

It's not nice to assume it's a girl just because it's Finnish, you know ?

Too late. Shouldn't have invaded Iraq.

I know, but a man can dream!

>le 54% is talking shit about countrys getting ruined by immigrants
ironic

Who said Belgium and the Netherlands get to be considered countries?
We don't need the sun, it's better for it to be dark and gloomy. It fits our grumpy attitudes.

>poorest of the developed countries
>economy growing only due to world economy growing too
>structually shit economy
>native population decreasing
>immigrant population increasing
>weak purchasing power
>lavish welfare so no need to work

Yeah, no.

northern European bureaucrats seems not to give a shit the migratory crisis in the Mediterranean

>Finland
>poorest of the developed countries
Hahahaha nice post Ivan!